Phoenix Live Entertainment Reviews

17 Reviews for Phoenix Live Entertainment

1 User photo

Kerry Oaborne · Married on 07/14/2020

We boogied all night

Doug was amazing and his timing was perfect with the right music all night long. I’m going to hire him again for my sons bar mitzvah.

Sent on 08/14/2020

Jeff Bonnell · Married on 07/12/2020

What A Great Time

DJ Wes was fantastic. He engages the crowd and makes everyone feel welcomed. Very professional and well mannered. He really does seem to really care that his crowds have the best time possible

Sent on 09/23/2020

Phoenix Live Entertainment's reply:

Jeff thank you for your kind words, we strive to provide our clients with the best experience! It was great working with you to create exactly what you wanted! ~DJ Wes
  • Daniel

Daniel Williams · Married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely Wonderful DJ

Doug was a great resource for our wedding planning. Doug had an event the day of our wedding so we were assigned another one of his crew and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ to be assigned to our wedding. Wes was an incredible DJ at our wedding. He was very helpful and provided plenty of insight throughout the entire process. He worked with us with all of our requests and was very accommodating. He was able to keep all of the guests at the dance the floor the entire time. It felt like the party never stopped. The timing and organization of everything was impeccable. He engages well with guests. All of our guests said the music was excellent. I would recommend Wes for any event/wedding in the future

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Jello

Anjellica · Married on 10/31/2019

They danced!

OMG people danced at my wedding! I always thought my reception was going to be burning and over super quick but man was I wrong. Doug got people dancing that I have never seen dance. He played all the must haves for my day. Even with the last minute changes my ceremony and reception was flawless. Thank you Doug and the team at Phoenix Live for all that you do for your couples

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 10/26/2019

Hands down best DJ to work with

Made our wedding super fun. He interacted with everyone very well. He continuously made sure my night was going just how I wanted it to! I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Ryan Price · Married on 10/18/2019

Best DJ you could ask for

Doug was the DJ for our wedding and everything was perfect. We gave him the list of song we wanted played during the reception, a separate list for cocktail hour and then all the various wedding games we wanted to play and he made everything happen perfectly. And when plans changed and new songs were requested, no questions asked he got them in. For example, when my groomsmen wanted to add a lightsaber dual to the best man speech, he got the exact song and didnt let the surprise slip at all. Could not have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Shealeise

Shealeise Miller · Married on 07/27/2019

Uplighting and Mirror photo booth

Doug did an amazing job help capture the ambiance we were going for. The ice blue lighting went perfectly with the decorations and color scheme, and the mirror photo booth was a hit. There were so many props for people to choose from. Doug is also hilarious and great to work with. We even received copies of all of the photos from the photo booth.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Cheyenne Daniel · Married on 06/29/2019

A dream come true

You won’t find anyone else better in the business then Wes! He made everything perfect for my big day and was amazing to work with!! So much love for him!!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Brent and Maria

Maria Walters · Married on 04/28/2019

Fun and professional

Doug and his staff were wonderful to work with. They were professional, responsive, and helpful. They worked to ensure that the day went flawlessly and that flow of the event never slowed. We cannot thank them enough for being apart of our big day!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Gerri · Married on 06/15/2018

Doug Sheets is absolutely the best DJ around! He was our DJ at Relay For Life in Butts County last year, and was amazing. Thank you Doug!

Lacey · Married on 05/12/2018

Doug was amazing through the whole process! He was so helpful with planning and communicated with us very well. He is so awesome two of my bridesmaids now want to book him for their weddings!

Anjellica · Married on 03/24/2018

As a photographer I have worked with Doug a few times. Every time has been wonderful. He has made sure the guest are happy, dancing and entertained. He has always made sure we do not miss a moment. If something is about to happen we are the first to know and are able to quickly get into place and capture every moment. Having a DJ to think about your happiness is so important in the out come of your wedding and I highly recommend Doug to all couples looking for a DJ!

Monte · Married on 02/10/2018

Doug is great! He DJ'd my parents 50th anniversary and played such a great mix of music had every age out there cutting a rug! Great night, great DJ...would definitely use him again!

Becky · Married on 10/10/2015

Doug went above and beyond doing more than I feel a typical DJ would do. He was very helpful when it came to out budget as well. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Kimme · Married on 04/30/2011

If you want a good entertainment guy, go to someone else. If you want a FANTABULAMAZING entertainment guy, book Doug NOW! You won't regret it for a second!

Kimme Cox · Married on 04/30/2011

The best of the best!

DJ Rock (Doug) is the real deal! He puts his heart and soul into his work. Once you meet him, you'll never forget him. Great guy, great work!

Sent on 08/13/2020

Joellen Mack · Married on 08/27/2005

JoEllen Mack

Had a wedding reception that people still rave to me about. Great music and dj'ing all thanks to Doug and his Company!! Let them do you up right for your next event, you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 08/14/2020

Phoenix Live Entertainment's reply:

JoEllen, thank you so very much for your kind words. I still remember that night. And thank you for all of the referrals over the years. It is so greatly appreciated.