Phoenix DJ Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Joshua A. Married on 09/17/2021

Bobby Bruno

Great DJ for our wedding. He really help set the atmosphere!!! A true professional!
    Riley L. Married on 06/11/2021

Fall Wedding

DJ Bruno was a fantastic pick for us for our big event. My wife and I had experience with him before as a DJ as he had actually done another family member's wedding. He was a great time at that event and we knew that he was exactly what we were looking for: a great entertainer who can work the crowd, is polite, listens well, and does ultimately care about what it is you want. It was truly like we had a friend in the business! He offered his expertise where needed, and very much helped us create our day the way we wanted it to be. He communicated well throughout the planning process and was extremely supportive, understanding and flexible, working with us months in advance while we were states away and using an uncommon location. On the day of our wedding, he showed up plenty early and was able to set up at different locations with a plethora of his own equipment with little to no guidance. Out of the way and efficiently he was able to bring sound to any place we had requested. As for the wedding itself, he was exactly on time for every cue, and was even able to come down and join in with a dance break! An absolute personality and a master of his trade, we offer this review of DJ Bobby Bruno as a sure-shot, go-to, you-won't-go-wrong pick for any of your event needs!
  • Lisa
    Lisa P. Married on 06/01/2021

BEST by a LONG shot!

It’s crazy to think we almost didn’t even hire a DJ, but at the time we kept hearing such positive things about Bobby from our friends that used him in the past. Easily, the best decision we made! I cannot imagine our wedding without him, he was totally and utterly spectacular!! Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had and how they have never dance so much at any one wedding. Thank you thank you thank you Bobby Bruno with Phoenix DJ – you are the best!!

Phoenix DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Lisa! I'm certainly glad you and Paul did decide to hire a DJ. Such a blast, so beautiful and of course memorable! Loved it and hope you two are enjoying the blessings of being married!!
    Susan H. Married on 05/08/2021

Look no further

Wow!!!! Not sure where to begin but if you are in need of an amazing DJ look no further! From the start he was so helpful with getting details organized and helping us out to keep a good flow with planning details. We actually lost our videographer at the last minute and Bobby was able to find us someone! Talk about going above and beyond. And this was all before the actual wedding! The night of the big event was incredible! Not only did he keep things on track but he kept the party going!! He knew the perfect music to play for all the different age groups and interests that were in attendance! There really wasn't a time that people weren't up and dancing, old and young!!!! He did an anniversary dance, my in laws have been married for 60 years... his attention to detail is so amazing that when they were the last couple standing for the dance he played their wedding song!! I hadn't seen my father in law that emotional in a long time! All that is left to say at this point is...thank you Bobby for an amazing, memorable evening!!!!

Phoenix DJ's reply:

Thank so much Susan!! Give yourself a big pat on the back, I know all the hard work you put into this special day, and it turned out perfect!!! Thanks a million for having me be a part; I'm so glad it turned out so wonderfully!
  • Piper
    Piper B. Married on 03/26/2021

Awesome DJ

We had an amazing time at our wedding, Bobby was a great DJ and very friendly to work with!
    Sarah F. Married on 11/12/2020

Amazing DJ!!!

Bobby was the best DJ ever for our wedding. Hyped everyone up the entire time and made our experience amazing. 10/10 for sure!!!

Phoenix DJ's reply:

Thanks so much Mrs. Sarah Flett, such a fun time had by all!! Congratulations and cheers to 75+ years of a very happy and loving marriage!
    Terri Married on 10/30/2020

Bobby is amazing!

Bobby was a refreshing addition to our wedding planning! He is unassuming yet confident in his person. He is diligent and proactive in coming along side and making dreams come true! Calm, collected and when it was time... the party started and he created a fun, beautiful, and memorable event!
    He’s professional, hardworking, and knows what he’s doing! You can trust him as a part of your team like we did! You’ll love him!! Bobby, thank you so much!

Phoenix DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Terri! Talk about hardwork; the thought, effort and detail you put in to pull off such a beautiful backyard wedding is remarkable! Really, very well done! I greatly appreciate you having me be a big part of such a special time in you and your family's lives!
  • Robin
    Robin A. Married on 09/26/2020

Bobby Bruno

Bobby made our wedding perfect. He even sent us photos and a video of the event which was above and beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend him for any event.

Phoenix DJ's reply:

Thank you Robin and Ford! Your wedding was indeed.... perfect! All your hard work and patience paid off and I am very appreciative to have been a part. Very glad you enjoy the video I put together for you, I think you will enjoy it even more as the years go by! Cheers to a very blessed and happy marriage - thanks again!
  • Kira
    Kira S. Married on 03/05/2020

One of the easiest parts of planning our wedding...

First of all, let me set the stage…
    My now husband and I planned to do a destination wedding because we thought it was going to be easier than stateside....boy, was it a lot of work! With that being said, music is extremely important to both of us and we knew we wanted somebody who knew what they were doing, but most importantly, could connect with us on a personal level. Bobby a.k.a. Phoenix DJ, was absolutely amazing in all aspects. First of all, he was willing to travel to Mexico. Second, he provided us with a very simple spreadsheet of where we needed songs throughout the ceremony and reception and with who would be participating in that part of the wedding. He asked us what we didn’t want played, and didn’t give us a hard time, even when we ixnayed a very popular artist. Phoenix DJ also DJ’d our rehearsal dinner...a casual beach party, since the wedding was more formal. He chose the music and everyone got into vacation/wedding mode. The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect! I’m not really sure a lot of people can say this, but our wedding was flawless! The guests, the venue, the dress, the food and drink, the service, the ceremony, and of course, the reception! The most important thing that happened and I don’t even know if Bobby knows this, was that our dance floor was a little light at one point during the reception. We didn’t have a very big wedding…approximately 50 guests. As any bride can tell you, when you plan a party, and spend that kind of money, you want people to get out there and shake their booties as much as possible. DJ Phoenix got on the mic, and reminded our guests that they were there to celebrate the bride and groom. He encouraged everyone, whether they knew each other or were complete strangers to get out there, dance, and celebrate. It was a special moment for me, because I realized at that exact second that Bobby is passionate not only about what he does, but the clients that he serves. And let me tell you what, the guests got out there and we partied until the hotel cut us off! I cannot stress enough that when you hire a DJ, their energy reflects how the crowd will react to your party. DJ Phoenix does not lack that energy and will keep the party going and keep you on schedule. Five stars all the way!!!

Phoenix DJ's reply:

Kind words Kira - Los Cabos is a much better place for having you and Ben in it! You took an already classy place and somehow managed to make it even classier! Such a wonderful, memorable and magical time, I love to see all of your hard work pay off as it most certainly did! You and Ben are two peas in a pod and I very much appreciate you having me be a part of your majestic weekend! Cheers to many many many happy years of marriage!
    Taryn Married on 02/22/2020

Bobby Bruno is amazing!!

We can not recommend DJ Bobby Bruno enough! He was amazing! He had everyone out on the dance floor and was very entertaining. We had so many of our guest complement on how good he was. He was very helpful leading up to the wedding as well! If you need a DJ I’m telling you now you can not go wrong with him. Thank you Bobby for helping make our wedding perfect!
    Sondra F. Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!!!

Bobby Bruno DJ’d our wedding and was wonderful! I would recommend him to any and everyone! My entire party loved him and still keeps complimenting how good he was! He knows how to keep the party going and really knows how to pick music based on the crowd he was given. He joins in on the fun from time to time and is very entertaining. Very very impressed with his skills! He even stayed an extra hour because the party was still going strong! Thank you so much Bobby Bruno!

Phoenix DJ's reply:

Thanks Mrs. Finks!!! Such a fun time : )

I'm going to email you over some of the pics and video I have, just so you two can enjoy : ) Cheers to a magical 100+ years.
    Angel Married on 10/19/2019

If you don’t hire DJ Bobby Bruno, you’re going to miss out on one of the best nights of your life.

DJ Bobby Bruno was nothing but exceptional. He was the DJ for my wedding and he went over and beyond what I could have asked for. He is a big part of making that night special for me and my wife. We heard nothing but amazing things about him. His ability to read the crowd was outstanding. The best part about DJ Bobby Bruno was that he interacted with the guests and even got out on the dance floor. He is a man of the people that’s for sure. He had to cater to two different cultures and he nailed them both. I didn’t think many people at my wedding would be dancing but he got the people out on the dance floor. He had a great mix of country music (which we preferred for our wedding), hip-hop, all the party favorites and Mexican music as well!

It made everything a lot easier and less stressful knowing that he cared for the event and wanted to make sure everyone had the best night ever. Most of the dj’s I talked to felt more like a business transaction. With DJ Bobby Bruno, you feel like a priority. He had great communication and was very dependable.

I could not recommend him enough. 5 stars is not enough for his service!

We can’t thank DJ Bobby Bruno enough!
    If he is available for your event, do yourself a favor and book him!

Phoenix DJ's reply:

Angel, hope you are doing well sir! Thanks so much for the kind words, really means a lot! You worked your butt off to pull off this wedding, well before and the day off - I love seeing you hard work turn into so magical! Very well done, such a great and memorable time - can't thank you enough for having me be a part - cheers my friend!
    Mantén feliz a tu bella esposa y tu vida será maravillosa
    Brandon T. Married on 07/27/2019

Phoenix DJ (Bobby Bruno)- A++++ DJ

Bobby Bruno (Phoenix DJ) deserves nothing less than a 5 star review. He was the DJ for our wedding on 7/27/2019 and not only was everything we expected; he was much more. Bobby flew out to do our wedding in Philadelphia from Arizona. One thing i doubt many would do.

Communication (5 stars)- Bobby worked with us to plan out everything while being over 2300 miles away. We were able to plan everything through the phone & email. He also communicated well with our wedding coordinator, live music as well as the speaker rental company we used since it was too much to fly equipment out.

Preparation (5 stars)- Bobby was able to take a short list of songs we wanted and put together a very diverse music selection that had everyone dancing the entire reception. There was not one butt in a seat once he started playing.

Love for his job (5 stars)- Bobby does not lack energy whatsoever and you can tell he loves doing this. That energy could be felt by everyone and it would make you want to have fun.

For us Bobby was not only a great DJ selection who was very professional and gave us more than we could ever ask for. I believe he is a great person in general. By the end of the night he will leave you with an impression that there is not one person who could have done a better job in making your wedding an unforgettable day.

Phoenix DJ's reply:

Mr. Tully, hope all is well with you and your Mrs.! Thanks for the very kind words; I miss you all and I miss your state and I miss sour monkies with official P. cheese steaks. Such a fun and magical time!! Cheers to many many years of a very happy marriage!
    M Tully Married on 07/27/2019

Memorable moments

We had such a blast. You really made our son, Brandon and his new bride, Carie’s special day even more special. Thanks so much!
    Roman G. Married on 07/20/2019

Best night of my life

He was very awesome to work with. Truly cared about doing a good job for our wedding, and he helped make the night perfect. 10/10 recommend!
    Vern T. Married on 02/23/2019

The Best!!

The best!!
    Weather it is your first or your last marriage, Bobby Bruno is the DJ/Entertainer for you!! He’s there for the young and the seniors – any generation of music! Bobby can sing, he can dance, he can play you a song on the piano. To top it off, he has the looks and personality to keep the celebration going!! Wonderful job – thank you!
    Jana C. Married on 10/27/2018

Spectacular

Dj Bobby was amazing! He was so interactive with the crowd and so much fun! Very organized and made choosing the music so easy! Would highly recommend if you are looking for an amazing time. He had everyone dancing and was overall just amazing.
    Austin Married on 10/06/2018

Phx DJ who is amazing the guy you need to hire!

We looked a few different DJ options when we were planning our wedding. Once we found Bobby Bureno we knew we had the guy. He was extremely accommodating in our wedding plans and music playlist. He met us before so we could over things at the venue. He is a first class act and made our day super special. He kept the dance floor full the whole night. Bobby is 100% the guy to hire!
    Cindy Married on 10/06/2018
    Bobby was Awesome! He kept the crowd moving at our sons wedding and fulfilled all our requests. Our kids had a lot of requests for specific songs and not only did he have them, he played them in the correct order and even put our "Mother & Groom" Dance together perfectly!!! We were just trilled with him and look forward to using him and his services again in the future.
    Kathy Married on 09/15/2018
    My husband and I worked with DJ Bobby Bruno for our wedding and he is absolutely amazing. We aren’t a couple big on dancing, and were not expecting a huge crowd, but people were dancing all night. Bobby Bruno really knows how to put on a good show. He handled all of our snags perfectly and came up with plan suggestions when we did not have any ideas.
    My husband & I wanted to ensure all our guests enjoyed the music, from the youngest to the oldest. Bobby Bruno didn’t just meet this expectation he exceeded it. One of the best testaments to this came from a guest who said “I danced so much that night that I physically just couldn’t dance anymore.” Moreover, we have had numerous calls from guests who said “your DJ was awesome!” I guess Bobby’s secret sauce is that he knows his audience, takes their cues, tastefully engages them and creates an unbelievably fun environment. ON a scale from 1-10, DJ Bobby Bruno is definitely an 11+.
    Our wedding reception was so much fun we wish we could do it over and over again! We just wanted to say THANK YOU again for EVERYTHING! ...your kindness and generosity. It was really nice meeting you and celebrating our wedding with you. We'd recommend DJ Bobby Bruno to anyone, anytime! -Ron & Kathy
    Amber Married on 08/04/2018
    Bobby was our DJ/MC for our wedding ceremony and reception, he was awesome!! He was very helpful with the timeline of the wedding, making sure we had all the songs we wanted and when...he's fun and engaging and he knows how to get people to dance! We have a crazy, fun family and they loved joking around with him and everyone had a blast! I highly recommend using Phoenix DJ!
    Elba Married on 07/14/2018
    We just had our Wedding last weekend and Bobby was our DJ. He was outstanding!!! We met with him months before and he helped to organize the event and prepared a complete itinerary accordingly. My husband's parents had their 60th Wedding Anniversary the day before our wedding and Bobby was able to blend in their Anniversary within our wedding very nicely by playing their Wedding Song! It was very emotional! He did the perfect blend of Polkas, Waltzs, Wedding Fun Music, Salsas, Merengues and everything we wanted! He was careful enough to ask about what we didn't want to hear and what we absolutely expected to have. We had another meeting a week before the wedding for changes and fine tuning. He showed us different versions of the important songs to make sure he played the ones we loved. He arrived early, provided sound system to the officiant, lights, sound, everything was perfect! He also helped to control the way people went to the buffet by making sure he called people per table. He did that very gracefully. Once the photographer left, he took a bunch of party pictures and sent them to my email!! The party was great! People had a blast and even parents and old folks had their chance to dance. He is awesome and will recommend him to everyone in a heartbeat! He makes sure that your party is one to be remembered!
    A Married on 03/18/2018
    Very professional and accommodating DJ. We were blown by the level of hospitality that was given by Robert Bruno for our event. I highly recommend him as your DJ for any type of function. He has a personal love for not only music but people as well. He listens to your needs, interacts with the guests and will make sure your event will be a night to remember. We have used him many times, and by popular demand, have him reserved again for another one of our functions. You will not be disappointed in his services. He is the #1 DJ in Phoenix!
    Jana Y. Married on 10/27/2017

Best dj ever!

DJ Bobby, was amazing! I would highly recommend having him be part of your big day! He was so engaged with the crowd, personable, funny and so organized! He provided me with an Itinerary, which made it so easy to pick out songs. I would definitely use him again as well as refer him to others for events.
    Haley Married on 12/31/2016
    Bobby was great to work with. I had to do most of my communicating from another state and he was extremely responsive! He made the night of our wedding so fun and kept us dancing all night long! Our wedding was on New Years Eve and he made the countdown so fun and energetic. I highly recommend hiring Bobby for your special day!!