Phoenix DJ Reviews

Phoenix DJ 4
Phoenix DJ 5

Sondra Finks · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!!!

Bobby Bruno DJ’d our wedding and was wonderful! I would recommend him to any and everyone! My entire party loved him and still keeps complimenting how good he was! He knows how to keep the party going and really knows how to pick music based on the crowd he was given. He joins in on the fun from time to time and is very entertaining. Very very impressed with his skills! He even stayed an extra hour because the party was still going strong! Thank you so much Bobby Bruno!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Phoenix DJ's reply:

Thanks Mrs. Finks!!! Such a fun time : )

I'm going to email you over some of the pics and video I have, just so you two can enjoy : ) Cheers to a magical 100+ years.

Angel M · Married on 10/19/2019

If you don’t hire DJ Bobby Bruno, you’re going to miss out on one of the best nights of your life.

DJ Bobby Bruno was nothing but exceptional. He was the DJ for my wedding and he went over and beyond what I could have asked for. He is a big part of making that night special for me and my wife. We heard nothing but amazing things about him. His ability to read the crowd was outstanding. The best part about DJ Bobby Bruno was that he interacted with the guests and even got out on the dance floor. He is a man of the people that’s for sure. He had to cater to two different cultures and he nailed them both. I didn’t think many people at my wedding would be dancing but he got the people out on the dance floor. He had a great mix of country music (which we preferred for our wedding), hip-hop, all the party favorites and Mexican music as well!

It made everything a lot easier and less stressful knowing that he cared for the event and wanted to make sure everyone had the best night ever. Most of the dj’s I talked to felt more like a business transaction. With DJ Bobby Bruno, you feel like a priority. He had great communication and was very dependable.

I could not recommend him enough. 5 stars is not enough for his service!

We can’t thank DJ Bobby Bruno enough!
    If he is available for your event, do yourself a favor and book him!

Sent on 11/14/2019

M Tully · Married on 07/27/2019

Memorable moments

We had such a blast. You really made our son, Brandon and his new bride, Carie’s special day even more special. Thanks so much!

Phoenix DJ 6
    Sent on 08/01/2019

Brandon Tully · Married on 07/27/2019

Phoenix DJ (Bobby Bruno)- A++++ DJ

Bobby Bruno (Phoenix DJ) deserves nothing less than a 5 star review. He was the DJ for our wedding on 7/27/2019 and not only was everything we expected; he was much more. Bobby flew out to do our wedding in Philadelphia from Arizona. One thing i doubt many would do.

Communication (5 stars)- Bobby worked with us to plan out everything while being over 2300 miles away. We were able to plan everything through the phone & email. He also communicated well with our wedding coordinator, live music as well as the speaker rental company we used since it was too much to fly equipment out.

Preparation (5 stars)- Bobby was able to take a short list of songs we wanted and put together a very diverse music selection that had everyone dancing the entire reception. There was not one butt in a seat once he started playing.

Love for his job (5 stars)- Bobby does not lack energy whatsoever and you can tell he loves doing this. That energy could be felt by everyone and it would make you want to have fun.

For us Bobby was not only a great DJ selection who was very professional and gave us more than we could ever ask for. I believe he is a great person in general. By the end of the night he will leave you with an impression that there is not one person who could have done a better job in making your wedding an unforgettable day.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Roman Gonsalez · Married on 07/20/2019

Best night of my life

He was very awesome to work with. Truly cared about doing a good job for our wedding, and he helped make the night perfect. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Vern Tillberg · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best!!

The best!!
    Weather it is your first or your last marriage, Bobby Bruno is the DJ/Entertainer for you!! He’s there for the young and the seniors – any generation of music! Bobby can sing, he can dance, he can play you a song on the piano. To top it off, he has the looks and personality to keep the celebration going!! Wonderful job – thank you!

Phoenix DJ 7
    Sent on 04/04/2019

Jana Crosby · Married on 10/27/2018

Spectacular

Dj Bobby was amazing! He was so interactive with the crowd and so much fun! Very organized and made choosing the music so easy! Would highly recommend if you are looking for an amazing time. He had everyone dancing and was overall just amazing.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Cindy · Married on 10/06/2018

Bobby was Awesome! He kept the crowd moving at our sons wedding and fulfilled all our requests. Our kids had a lot of requests for specific songs and not only did he have them, he played them in the correct order and even put our "Mother & Groom" Dance together perfectly!!! We were just trilled with him and look forward to using him and his services again in the future.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Austin · Married on 10/06/2018

Phx DJ who is amazing the guy you need to hire!

We looked a few different DJ options when we were planning our wedding. Once we found Bobby Bureno we knew we had the guy. He was extremely accommodating in our wedding plans and music playlist. He met us before so we could over things at the venue. He is a first class act and made our day super special. He kept the dance floor full the whole night. Bobby is 100% the guy to hire!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Kathy · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I worked with DJ Bobby Bruno for our wedding and he is absolutely amazing. We aren’t a couple big on dancing, and were not expecting a huge crowd, but people were dancing all night. Bobby Bruno really knows how to put on a good show. He handled all of our snags perfectly and came up with plan suggestions when we did not have any ideas.
    My husband & I wanted to ensure all our guests enjoyed the music, from the youngest to the oldest. Bobby Bruno didn’t just meet this expectation he exceeded it. One of the best testaments to this came from a guest who said “I danced so much that night that I physically just couldn’t dance anymore.” Moreover, we have had numerous calls from guests who said “your DJ was awesome!” I guess Bobby’s secret sauce is that he knows his audience, takes their cues, tastefully engages them and creates an unbelievably fun environment. ON a scale from 1-10, DJ Bobby Bruno is definitely an 11+.
    Our wedding reception was so much fun we wish we could do it over and over again! We just wanted to say THANK YOU again for EVERYTHING! ...your kindness and generosity. It was really nice meeting you and celebrating our wedding with you. We'd recommend DJ Bobby Bruno to anyone, anytime! -Ron & Kathy

Sent on 09/26/2018

Amber · Married on 08/04/2018

Bobby was our DJ/MC for our wedding ceremony and reception, he was awesome!! He was very helpful with the timeline of the wedding, making sure we had all the songs we wanted and when...he's fun and engaging and he knows how to get people to dance! We have a crazy, fun family and they loved joking around with him and everyone had a blast! I highly recommend using Phoenix DJ!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Elba · Married on 07/14/2018

We just had our Wedding last weekend and Bobby was our DJ. He was outstanding!!! We met with him months before and he helped to organize the event and prepared a complete itinerary accordingly. My husband's parents had their 60th Wedding Anniversary the day before our wedding and Bobby was able to blend in their Anniversary within our wedding very nicely by playing their Wedding Song! It was very emotional! He did the perfect blend of Polkas, Waltzs, Wedding Fun Music, Salsas, Merengues and everything we wanted! He was careful enough to ask about what we didn't want to hear and what we absolutely expected to have. We had another meeting a week before the wedding for changes and fine tuning. He showed us different versions of the important songs to make sure he played the ones we loved. He arrived early, provided sound system to the officiant, lights, sound, everything was perfect! He also helped to control the way people went to the buffet by making sure he called people per table. He did that very gracefully. Once the photographer left, he took a bunch of party pictures and sent them to my email!! The party was great! People had a blast and even parents and old folks had their chance to dance. He is awesome and will recommend him to everyone in a heartbeat! He makes sure that your party is one to be remembered!

Phoenix DJ 8
    Phoenix DJ 9
    Phoenix DJ 10
    Phoenix DJ 11
    Sent on 07/18/2018

A · Married on 03/18/2018

Very professional and accommodating DJ. We were blown by the level of hospitality that was given by Robert Bruno for our event. I highly recommend him as your DJ for any type of function. He has a personal love for not only music but people as well. He listens to your needs, interacts with the guests and will make sure your event will be a night to remember. We have used him many times, and by popular demand, have him reserved again for another one of our functions. You will not be disappointed in his services. He is the #1 DJ in Phoenix!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Jana Youhanaie · Married on 10/27/2017

Best dj ever!

DJ Bobby, was amazing! I would highly recommend having him be part of your big day! He was so engaged with the crowd, personable, funny and so organized! He provided me with an Itinerary, which made it so easy to pick out songs. I would definitely use him again as well as refer him to others for events.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Haley · Married on 12/31/2016

Bobby was great to work with. I had to do most of my communicating from another state and he was extremely responsive! He made the night of our wedding so fun and kept us dancing all night long! Our wedding was on New Years Eve and he made the countdown so fun and energetic. I highly recommend hiring Bobby for your special day!!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Denise · Married on 12/10/2016

I've used Bobby Bruno for the past 3 years for my companies Holiday Party. He is AMAZING! He's really great with just going with the flow and the last minute changes that happen the night of the events. He keeps everyone engaged and entertained all night long. He has a great personality and was wonderful to work with. I will definitely be using Bobby again!

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • Y

yesenia · Married on 02/15/2014

Fun all night long!

Bobby is a great DJ, very organized and professional. Help my husband and I come up with songs when we couldn't, kept the night on schedule (prevented unwanted toasts lol) and had everyone dancing the whole night long.
    Thanks for making our wedding great!

Sent on 03/05/2019

NICOLE · Married on 02/27/2010

Joey was really a great DJ. Our dance floor was full all night! He was very professional with us (we have also known him since high school) and all of our guests had a great time!

Sent on 03/01/2010

LUKE · Married on 02/27/2010

EVERYONE LOVED THE MUSIC! OUR GUESTS HAD A WONDERFUL TIME! JOEY WAS AWESOME!

Sent on 03/05/2010

Jason · Married on 10/18/2008

I would highly recommend Phoenix DJ for a wedding or any event. Joey and his staff did an exceptional job at providing the exact wedding experience we were hoping for. They had no problem finding songs we wanted and played all the music we requested and made sure to avoid the music we did not want. They provided this service with the utmost professionalism and courtesy to our guests. We had several compliments on how much fun our guests had at our wedding reception. We are very fortunate that we booked Phoenix DJ for our wedding.

Sent on 01/27/2009
  • F

Heather · Married on 03/10/2007

I am so glad I chose to use Phoenix DJ for my wedding! Nearly two years after my wedding people are still commenting on how great the DJ's were! They were very professional and accommodating with all of my questions and requests. They had a great range of music to play and really added to the mood I was trying to set both for my ceremony and my reception. They were very upbeat and a couple times I noticed the dancefloor was starting to clear, they changed the beat of the next song and got out there and danced to get guests out onto the dancefloor. I had one person tell me they didn't usually do much dancing, but they were drawn out there and had a great time! I will be recommending Phoenix DJ to everyone I know getting married.

Sent on 02/06/2009

Landon · Married on 10/21/2006

The manner in which the planning of services and services rendered was with the utmost professionalism. PHX DJ worked extremely well with all parties involved. They provided input and answers to the parents and couple alike. They met on our terms and made things extremely convenient. Both generations of family involved were very impressed with the way PHX DJ handled their business.

These gentlemen addressed all members of the wedding party and our guests with extreme courtesy. Their manners are an example most business owners could learn from. The pleasantry of working with PHX DJ will definitely gain them respect in their industry and provide them with a promising future.

The music selection at our wedding was pre-planned for the major events (i.e. first dance, last dance, cake cutting, etc.). During dinner, cocktail hour, and open dance time, the DJ followed the suggested music genres. When the time called for a slight change, they were quick to react keeping the mood lively and the guests entertained. They involved themselves only when necessary and appealed to all generations that were a part of our event.

I was told when planning our wedding that the DJ was the most important part of the event. I now know why. We have had nothing but positive responses to our wedding event. We had a picture perfect wedding. The most important person of all that day, the bride, was extremely satisfied! She was so satisfied, she wants to do it all over again!

PHX DJ handled all of the unexpected in a professional manner. They asked permission of the people assigned to handle the details before anything was done that was not part of the original plan. They are very aware of the differences people have in their liking of music and events. They can respond to the needs of a large variety of people. They are organized. They planned well. They were on time and delivered as promised. I am very pleased and will work with them in the future.

Lastly, you two did a great job for us. We thank you very much. Feel free to use those two pictures you sent us. They are good pictures. We can get you additional ones if you need them. I have TONS of them stored away. I honestly have heard nothing but great remarks about the wedding and reception. I thought you mixed it up extremely well. Let us know if we can provide anything further. It is rare to find people that take their job seriously and give us (consumer) what it is we want without a lot of hassle.

Keep up the good work. I’m sure you will be one of the highly recruited groups before too long.

We appreciate all you did. The wedding was a HUGE success and your role in making it that was key.

Sent on 03/31/2009

Kara Youhanaie · Married on 08/16/2019

Flexible/ fun/ interactive DJ

Bobby was awesome. I made him drive up to Telluride, Colorado for my wedding in the middle of the mountains and without a doubt he made the effort to get up there with no problem and figured out everything with a venue he has never set up at before. Best price around for the great quality he produces. I got lots of comments from my guests about how interactive he was with everyone and how great his music choices. He takes into account guests age ranges and I definitely feel like this was beneficial. Would definitely recommend to others.

Phoenix DJ 12
    Phoenix DJ 13
    Sent on 08/27/2019

Bobby Bruno at Phoenix DJ was excellent! He followed up with me several times prior to my wedding to make sure that he had all of my music selections. He played and kept the party going all night long! I recommend Bobby Bruno to anyone who is getting married or having an event!

Sent on 09/21/2012