Phive-14 Photography Reviews

Phive-14 Photography 3
Phive-14 Photography 4
Phive-14 Photography 5

Alexis · Getting married on 03/23/2019

I was so caught up in the moment of my proposal that I did not even realize I was being photographed the entire time. He caught every moment of my special day and I could not be more pleased with how the photos and video turned out! My fiancé and I have already decided that his team will be doing photos and videography for our wedding!

Phive-14 Photography 6

Amshi · Married on 10/14/2018

My fiance and I had the greatest time working with Shaun. He was so personable and professional. He walked us through every pose and positioned us to capture our good sides. I mean I knew I wanted our engagement pictures to be something out of a magazine, but Shaun really made it all come to life! I am beyond happy to show these off. He finished all the edits within one week of shooting our pictures. How awesome is that! I would definitely book him again in a heartbeat.

Phive-14 Photography 7
    Phive-14 Photography 8
    Phive-14 Photography 9
    Phive-14 Photography 10
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 06/22/2018

Dashaun knows his photography!! Our sneak peak photo was so gorgeous!!! Most definitely will hire him again!!

• Stimpson18

Jorgan · Married on 06/01/2018

Shaun was the best part of my wedding process aside from marrying my favorite guy. His is skilled in photography, yet still works hard to perfect his craft even more. Our photos are amazing and there are sooo many of them. I can't wait to work him him again in November. Shaun builds a friendship with his couples and it makes being photographed by him so easy (my husband is not a picture person, but Shaun got him to look super comfortable and like a GQ model). Shaun became a special part of a beautiful day and I look forward to having him behind the lens, capturing of all the major moments to come with my husband and I.

• U

Ulochi · Married on 10/28/2017

I had a last minute, spontaneous, wedding planned and needed a photographer to capture the moment. My now-husband and I decided to elope one summer day in Atlanta. I contacted 3 photographers who may accommodate me and my "unique" vision. Out of them all, Shaun from Phive-14 was definitely heaven sent.

He scheduled a date to call me, was open to my ideas and things I liked, he discussed his ideas and executed everything beautifully.
    He was very patient with everything, super professional, flew in days before to check out the area my husband and I were getting married and staked out spots for our photoshoot. Excellent.

When I tell you he made our day so special, I mean that sincerely. In addition to his personality and great work ethic, his prices were spot on. I cannot say enough about him. Definitely booking him for our larger ceremony! You honestly cannot go wrong working with Phive-14.

Taborri · Married on 06/17/2017

Trust me, we've used Phive-14 Photography for everything!!! From baby shoots, grad photos & engagement photos. Every experience was great! Dashaun is very attentive and creative with the use of his camera & it never fails that the photos come out outstandingly beautiful! I highly recommend any and everyone to consider them for your wedding needs!!!! Thanks again Phive-14!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

I genuinely enjoyed my session. The creativity and the eye for shots and color were phenomenal. Definitely looking forward to the next one.

Hope · Married on 06/03/2017

Dashaun did an AMAZING job shooting our wedding. He surprised me with how well he captured each moment throughout the entire day. It's quite evident that Dashaun loves what he does. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable during our shoot after the ceremony. When my husband and I went through all of our pictures we were overwhelmed with emotion. It's as if we were experiencing our wedding day all over again. Dashaun knows what he is doing, you can trust him 110%. Thank you so much for your outstanding service and we will definitely be using you again in the future for a maternity shoot!

Kayla · Married on 04/08/2017

My wedding photos were everything I could have ever imagined and more! Our photographer was super professional and nailed every single shot that was taken. He was able to capture all of the ideas that I had and even more! I was completely blown away looking at my photos. You know you had a great photographer when you can look at your pictures from the greatest day of your life and feel like you are reliving every single moment and every little detail. If you are getting married this is photograpgy for you! I promise you will not be disappointed at all. This was the best choice I made and it didn't put me to far over my budget!

Jasmin · Married on 11/12/2016

I will give phive-14 a 10 star if the option is there. I would like to give you a little bit of stories about my wedding. We are in a fixed budget, as a matter of fact I thinking about not having a photographer but my mind still insisted that somewhere I will be able to find a quality at the same time affordable photographer. God always shower me with blessings and one of then is Shaun "the Phive-14". They are affordable , they will work with you no matter what. He is personable which I like, personable but still very professional. The quality and quantity exceeded my expectations. You can reach him anytime of you really need him. Overall if I will redo my wedding, I will definitely hire phive-14 again, that's how much I value this company. Good luck phive-14 and I know you will get more customers and be more successful.

Kendra · Married on 09/24/2016

Dashaun is amazing and truly captures those "in the moment" moments of your special day! Cannot wait to work with him again !

Ja'Net · Married on 08/27/2016

Excellent and creative photographer!!!!

Brittany · Married on 03/26/2016

So my fiance and I will be getting married this coming year and were very stuck on choosing a photographer that would properly show our love for one another through images. After a thorough search we found Phive 14 photography! We traveled to San Antonio on a sunday (very convenient) and spent a few hours going over what our ideal goal was when it came to our photos. The photographer was very understanding to me interests and very open to ideas. His professionalism was outstanding, but his photos were even better! I am so thankful to have found Phive 14! He is very much worth the call!

We absolutely LOVE our maternity pictures!! The entire process from booking to the actually event was smooth. Dashaun was easy to work with and was able to capture the pure love between my husband and I. He was incredibly flexible, patient, and creative during the photoshoot. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Phive-14 Photography and we look forward to working with him again!

Tiffany · Married on 08/27/2016

The photographer takes great pictures. He will really make your special event a day to remember. If you are wanting great customer service and a quality product this is a company to go with.