Philly Wedding Films Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Colleen F. Married on 10/14/2022

Couldn’t be happier!

Shawn and his team were awesome to work with, from the initial outreach all the way through providing the final video! We were nervous about having camera’s on us all day, but they really made us and our wedding party feel comfortable right from the start. Our video turned out so awesome we even purchased the raw footage (FOMO) package because we couldn’t get enough. The drone footage is the cherry on top!

Don’t hesitate to book them!
  • Natalie
    Natalie R. Married on 09/16/2022

Very Professional

Excellent job!! We're so happy with the way our wedding video turned out. Not only did they capture our entire day perfectly, they also did a wonderful job of showing our personalities. You could truly see how much we value our family and what a great time we had!! We watch our wedding video with tears of joy.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Susan
    Susan W. Married on 08/20/2022

Unbelievably amazing and perfect

I interviewed at least 5 videographers before I found Shawn, and within the first 2 minutes of our first call, I knew we were going to hire him. He was so honest, professional and all around amazing from the first phone call to sending us our wedding videos. Even though we had a large wedding with a lot of moving parts, Shawn and his team handled everything perfectly and effortlessly. I can’t emphasize enough how happy I am to have found Shawn and his team. He captured the most perfect and best day of our lives without being too intrusive and did it with gusto. And don’t even get my started with the final product -- the wedding video he made for us has made every single person who has seen it cry because it’s really that perfect. I couldn’t recommend Shawn and his team more; you won’t regret it!

Philly Wedding Films's reply:

Susan!!! You and John are so in love and it shows in every way. I loved filming your first look, because when you saw each other you both lit up with genuine joy. You both were so fun to be with and YOU WENT CROWD SURFING #Legendary
    Jessica O. Married on 07/15/2022

Helped Us Create Memories To Last a Lifetime

Shawn and his team were so professional and extremely responsive throughout our entire wedding planning process - they truly went above and beyond for us! We couldn't imagine our Big Day without them and they treated us like family. We were so impressed by the quality of their work - brings tears to our eyes every time we've watched our wedding highlight reel! We were on the fence whether we wanted a video during our planning process but couldn't be happier with our decision - it was SO worth it to be able to look back on our wedding and relive the moments that truly went by in a flash! Look no further than Philly Wedding Film - one of the best vendors we've worked with!
  • Q
    Qia S. Married on 06/04/2022

I would hire PWF again and again! Best experience ever

I was on the fence to get a videographer and then I found Shawn's team. Now, my only regret is that I didn't get the highest tier package!
    From top to bottom, it was a great experience. He called me, talked me through his brochure, and always kept in contact with us. The day of, him and his team came in with the best energy. After, he called me and texted me to let me know my film was finished, and delivered an even better film than we could have hoped for. Me and my husband and our families literally watch the films multiple times a day. It makes us cry every time. Shawn really captured the best moments, and allowed us to see different parts of the wedding. As a bride, you don't get to experience everything, but he really got the best moments. Again, if I did it again- I'd get an even longer video! He also does drone footage which was really nice, being that we had a super tall hotel as our venue.

Any time I need a videographer, I'm calling Philly Wedding Film!! Y'all need to hire them- You will not regret it!!!

Philly Wedding Films's reply:

Qia I appreciate your feedback! I’m so happy for you and Anthony. So glad we got to know you, we felt like additions to your bridal party. Thank you for having us as your guest but, also for allowing us to serve you & your family. You had so many amazing elements to film on your wedding day, however the Joy in the atmosphere was the highlight!
    Simone W. Married on 05/01/2022

Jamaican me happy!

Shawn was such a pleasure to work with! He and his wife did an amazing job capturing all of the footage of our special day! Our video is beyond amazing! The quality is five stars! I can’t thank him enough.

Philly Wedding Films's reply:

We had so much fun, thanks for having us film your destination wedding! We loved traveling with you crew and had a blast capturing your love story Cheers to you both!
  • Kristina
    Kristina F. Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, high quality and great energy!

Shawn and his team had great energy and captured every moment! I was on the fence about having a videographer but his friendly persona and explanation sold me. I do not regret it! hands down he and his team were a perfect addition to our day. The quality of the film was great and the moments they captured perfectly summed up our wedding. They didn’t miss any moment and blended in perfectly. Shawn and his team are efficient and we got our video earlier than expected. I highly recommend Shawn and his professional team!
  • DeQuan
    Dequan J. Married on 12/05/2021

Comforting and Enjoyable

Shawn did a great job with our engagement session. He captured my fiancé and I perfectly. We told him how we liked to have our video and he did just that! He's a great person to be around and is talented in what he does.

Philly Wedding Films's reply:

After filming your engagement session I can’t wait to be apart of your big day. I absolutely loved the voiceovers in the save the date video. Your wedding film is going to be awesome!
    Amanda F. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best videographer in Philly area !

Shawn and his team were absolutely incredible to work with on our wedding day. They were kind and professional, but still so much fun. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera all day and our video came out beautiful. It truly captures all of the most special moments and I’m thankful I will always have it to look back on.

Philly Wedding Films's reply:

You and Max were dream clients to work with on your day. I’m even more thrilled that we were only booked for your wedding 10 days before and everything was flawless. Thank you for this great opportunity to be apart for your wedding day! CHEERS!
    Ailee T. Married on 09/11/2021

Hire Stars & Bars!!

Shawn and his team were awesome! They captured all the special moments of our days beautifully! Shawn is super creative and presented us with so many ideas to make our video unique. I highly recommend him!!

Philly Wedding Films's reply:

AILEE & BARRY you guys are rockstars and your family had such a good time. It was great to see all the viral DIY Projects AILEE posted on tiktok in person. You guys are so creative!
  • Amaye
    Aisha M. Married on 08/29/2021

Told our story perfectly

The quality, editing, creativity, and the fact that the video really told the story of the day in such a perfect way, was amazing. We would recommend our Videographer “SHAWN” to anyone !!!

Philly Wedding Films's reply:

We absolutely loved working with you and your family. While we were capturing your days everyone was so welcoming and hospitable, thanks for allowing us to be your guest.
    Ashlee H. Married on 06/01/2021

Amazing!!!

So grateful for the incredible talent, skill, attention to detail, and customer service offered by Stars and Bars! They capture emotion in the moment, piece together unique wedding films, and have incredible customer service to the couple, family and guests!! Cannot say enough amazing things about them!!!

Philly Wedding Films's reply:

Filming a wedding at the Fillmore was always a dream! I am so happy we were able to film all the emotions from the amazing day.
    Angela F. Married on 09/20/2020

Wedding to Remember

The reason I titled this review as wedding to remember is because I will not forget it! The video for your wedding is not something to skip. I got a chance to see things I would have missed that day. Our video perfectly highlighted all the beautiful moments into a complete day from beginning to end. Shawn and his team were professional, came ahead of the day to scout out and plan to make sure everything would be captured. I’ve watched it so many times and showed people that over pictures so they could get understand the totality of the day. You will thank yourself for going with Stars and Bars.

WEDDING FILMS LAST FOREVER! We loved working with all your vendors #DreamTeam

Absolutely loved working with you during the planning process, all the hard work paid off.
    Jonathan F. Married on 09/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and very professional!

Stars and bars creative were on time very professional and turn around time was very quick! Everything came back clean and the customer service was second to none! Definitely would recommend!
  • Jabbira
    Jabbira W. Married on 11/10/2019

Excellent Experience What are You Waiting For Book

If your thinking about booking. Think no further. Stars and Bars went above and beyond for my wedding. Very professional and creative. Things I did not imagine he was able to do. Things did not go as planned with my wedding vows but he was able to incorporate it in our video. He made my dreams come true and captured our beautiful ceremony and reception. He provided great lighting and direction. All I can say is what are you waiting for BOOK! You won't be disappointed!

Philly Wedding Films's reply:

Most weddings don’t go exactly to plan. However your wedding film came out so much better than we could ever plan. Your bridal party had the greatest energy. Congrats again to you both for an awesome wedding!
    Michael W. Married on 11/10/2019

Great Hire

Very professional, great with timing. Shoots & video was amazing
    Barbara T. Married on 08/20/2016

Videographer

Sean came out to the location we chose and shot a mini movie for our wedding, it was our version of hang over and was played during our reception. He made the experience very pleasant, he was accommodating to our entire wedding party and planners, very communicative and went along with all of our craziness, would definitely recommend!

Philly Wedding Films's reply:

Filming your hangover game night was such a different style of wedding film! Thanks for the opportunity it was so much fun to work with you and your crew.
illustration stars