Philly Wedding Reviews

Philly Wedding 6
Philly Wedding 7
  • Megin

Megin · Married on 08/25/2019

Hire them, you won’t be disappointed!

I had such a hard time finding the perfect officiant for our wedding and the moment I spoke to Joe on the phone for the first time, I knew Philly Wedding was the one we wanted to hire. I wanted someone who was affordable and made me feel at ease about the whole process and they were it! We worked with Joe to create our perfect ceremony, he was also the one who officiated or wedding, and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome! Thank you Joe!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Kearney · Married on 07/04/2019

Great experience!

Rev. Patrick officiated our ceremony, and we couldn’t be happier with how it went. We did not meet him until immediately before the ceremony, but you would think we’d known him for years. He understood how busy and tightly scheduled our day was, so he took care of business quickly and efficiently, which we appreciated.

We worked with Rev. Joe to customize our ceremony, creating the perfect setting for us to marry. When I reached out at the last minute with a couple of special requests, Rev. Joe was happy to accommodate. Truly an easy and enjoyable experience.

Thank you both!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Paulicelli Elich · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing, trust worthy, helpful!

Joe officiated our wedding this past Saturday and he was so great to work with! He was very attentive during our wedding planning process and even let us customize our ceremony script down to a T. He was super responsive, flexible, and affordable! We definitely recommend hiring him- Thanks Joe!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Debbie Roussis/manager · Married on 05/26/2019

Manager of The Chateau... Philadelphia

As manager of The Chateau Caterers in Philadelphia, I have had many positive experiences with Philly Wedding Co.. Reverends Joe and Patrick have always been very service oriented and also very professional. Several weeks ago, The Chateau Caterers was approached by a future bride and groom who needed to be married asap but had a very limited budget. I called Philly Wedding Co and explained the situation to Rev. Patrick. Without hesitation, Rev Patick agreed to do the wedding service free of charge. How can you possible give enough kudos to a company that puts the happiness of the couple above the cost of the wedding????. The wedding service was first class and the bride and groom couldn’t be happier!!! Thank you Rev. Patrick and Philly Wedding Co... you are the best of the best!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Philly Wedding 8
    Philly Wedding 9
    Philly Wedding 10

John Snyder · Married on 11/28/2018

Spot On! Greatest Wedding Ever!

Our situation was much different than the usual folks heading down the road to marital bliss. We got married in front of the world.
    WMMR radio has an annual promotion to fill the larders of a local charity serving hungry members of our community, Philabundance.
    Its a week long event called Camp Out for Hunger. Show hosts Preston and Steve have an energetic live broadcast from the parking lot of the Xfinity Center in South Philly.
    Philly Wedding Company, I learned, had only weeks before inquired of the radio station if they were interested in having a live, on-air mass wedding to support the effort. WMMR folks were interested. The event promotions began. We signed up.
    Time was short and of the essence. With three weeks to figure it out Philly Wedding Company and WMMR put together a remarkable event.
    Joyce and I had talked about getting married for some time. We were both married before, we have adult children and have become pretty comfortable in our life together. This opportunity looked like just the thing to put the questions of when and where we would marry to rest. But the concept had some curious features, and some interesting details that looked like it was going to be either great fun or a disaster.
    Thanks to Patrick and Joe, and the team at PWC, it was indeed Great Fun! All the pieces were in place, 60 couples getting hitched would be well taken care of. All the vendors and the venue staff were polite, courteous and helpful.
    Philly Wedding Co. folks were on top of their game squaring away the last minute paperwork matters while maintaining a level of calm in a room full of excited couples, and their families, who showed up before the crack of dawn to do something they could not have anticipated a month earlier.
    Rev. Patrick throughout the entire day was the smiling, fatherly face we all needed. His calm voice and his broad smile gave us reassurance this new thing was going to turn out well.
    His sincerity and wit maintained the right decorum for the gravity and grace every wedding requires, even with the endless banter of a couple jocular morning radio characters, a squad of local team mascots, including Gritty, a live rock band, Steven Singer and a bevy of cheerleaders all packed into the big tent with the charged hopes and dreams and aspirations of loving couples swirling about in the frosty November air.
    So, I can't imagine any event with so many moving parts running as tight as this one did. I credit Team Philly Wedding Company with setting the tone and maintaining the dignity and solemnity demanded of such an occasion. Everybody was having a great time and The Man in Black Robes conducted beautifully. Bravo!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Patty Miller · Married on 11/28/2018

Awesome....awesome.....awesome

My fiancé and I were part of Preston and Steve Hungry for Love mass wedding on 11/28. We just one of probably 70 couple who were to married that day. We had expected total chaos. What we found was complete calm and exceptional professionalism. Philly Wedding Co, Rev. Patrick, was the perfect example for all us nervous couples. He was calm and collective even under the pressure he must have been feeling. Every couple was made to feel as though they were special. There was nothing “ mass produced “ about the day. I felt as though Philly Wedding Co was there just for me alone. I can’t say enough about the team of Rev Patrick and Rev. Joe!!! Well done gentlemen!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Allyson Patton · Married on 11/28/2018

The best day

The Philly Wedding Company is the best! Couldn’t have been nicer. So so so happy!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Kevin Gehris · Married on 11/28/2018

Great experience

We had and amazing experience with Philly Wedding Co. officiating Preston & Steve's mass wedding. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Megan White · Married on 11/28/2018

Philly wedding co

Philadelphia wedding co hosted the mass wedding with Preston and Steve, at the campout for hunger. My now husband and I were lucky enough to be a part of it. We weren’t quite sure what to expect but the day was absolutely perfect.

Rev joe and his team were so nice and the service was quite beautiful. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Gina Colossi · Married on 11/15/2018

Wonderful Experience

Reverend Joe was honestly the best. Philly Wedding Co was super responsive, professional, affordable, and friendly. We had to cancel our original ceremony date due to the weather and they could not have been more accommodating or understanding. Reverend Joe was extremely easy to work with and flexible, I could not have been more pleased! Highly recommend to any one searching in the area.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Laura · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Ceremony

Very the moment we talked to Rev. Patrick on the phone, my husband and I knew we had to use him as our officiant. The rehearsal went amazingly and we couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony. It went smoothly and beautifully! It will definitely be a day to remember!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • F

Frank Renna · Married on 10/21/2018

My experience was great!

I can’t say enough about my positive experience , from the communication to the vows.. everything!! Joe went out of his way to customize our wedding and was into and excited about the idea.. although weather put a damper on wat I had envisioned for our outdoor wedding ..these guys helped me thru it and never once let it seemed like anything was wrong and made us feel great about it! I would definitely recommend anybody who needs an affordable officiant and a great service.. these are your guys! Trust me!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Japchae · Married on 10/20/2018

The best officiant!

Joe is so easy to work with! He is very easy going, flexible, and readily available. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Joe is wonderful and so easy to work with! Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day PERFECT! <3

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Philly Wedding 11
    Philly Wedding 12
    Philly Wedding 13
    Philly Wedding 14

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2018

Pat performed our wedding Sept. 22, 2018, and we couldn't be happier with the ceremony. He was helpful, laid back and had everything ready for us. He was also helpful with giving us many selections of ceremonies to choose from. I would highly recommend using Philly Wedding Co.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Alexis · Married on 08/24/2018

Reverand Patrick did an amazing job at our wedding! He made our ceremony personal and kept us calm before walking down the aisle. He even made suggestions as to how to stand/hold the rings so our pictures would turn out beautiful. I would highly recommend him for any wedding because he was professional and the most affordable if you are not getting married in a church!

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 08/24/2018

Joe was amazing! Prior to the wedding, Joe gave us 4-5 drafts of different options for vows, candle lighting ceremony, readings etc. He worked with us and kept us on track and personalized our ceremony EXACTLY the way we wanted, he was on time, professional, courteous and kind! My reader had an emergency and wasnt able to make the ceremony, Joe remained calm- KEPT ME CALM- and we were able to transition smoothly. My ceremony was gorgeous- thank you Joe!!!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Philly Wedding 15

Anna · Married on 07/21/2018

We were so happy and blessed to have Rev. Joe as our officiant! He made our ceremony so special and uncomplicated!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Connor · Married on 07/21/2018

Reverend Joe performed an excellent ceremony, one that included some unique aspects. He was receptive and engaging with all of our ideas and helped everyone along every step of the process. I highly recommend his services

Sent on 09/03/2018

Carlos · Married on 05/26/2018

Joe and Patrick were great to work with and totally recommend them both. They are highly professional and very accommodating.

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Maria D

Maria D · Married on 03/30/2018

Words cannot express how grateful we were to have Reverend Patrick of Philly Wedding Company officiate our wedding on March 30, 2018 at the Lakehouse Inn. We were originally going to try to save money by having a family or friend do our ceremony, but feeling a bit nervous with the lack of experience we decided we would rather have an experienced officiant perform our ceremony. Reverend Patrick, you are absolutely amazing! I wish all couples could be as fortunate as we are to have you for this experience! My husband and I are not super religious, but we wanted our ceremony to honor both families, have a religious element to it, be unique, sentimental, express our love for one another, but also fun. I emailed a few officiants, but none of them felt like the right fit, or were REASONABLY priced, until we found Philly Wedding Company. Reverend Patrick, now that David and I are back and settling into married life, I just wanted to take the time to personally thank you again for being a big part of our wedding.…thank you for the amazing wedding ceremony, and for the AMAZING work you did in helping us create a beautiful ceremony. Our families and friends haven’t stopped talking about how wonderful the entire ceremony was start to finish and have received numerous compliments telling us how beautiful our wedding was. You really made the day special for us and we truly felt that it was a joyous celebration by the manner in which you celebrated with us. We were so honored to have you be a part of our day.. and we are so happy we found you and Reverend Joe to be a part of our love story!

Sent on 04/12/2018
    Philly Wedding 16
    Philly Wedding 17

Daniel · Married on 07/07/2018

The couple were very pleased!!

Sent on 08/23/2018