Philly Photo & Philm Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jeff B. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfect Photo Booth Vendor

Fantastic experience and impressive setup at a reasonable cost. The PPP team was quick to respond, flexible when COVID delayed my wedding, and delivered an incredible experience for our guests. Our friends and family loved the booth, backdrop, props, and photos. Five stars. I would highly recommend.
  • Meghan
    Meghan R. Married on 06/04/2021

Fantastic experience

I cannot recommend Albert and his team at Philly Photo and Philm enough. Having rescheduled our wedding three times, Albert was nothing but accommodating and kind throughout the entire process. The quality of the photo booth, the pictures, the memory album, the staff, and everything in between was such a great addition to our wedding day. We are so happy to have found them and would recommend them to anyone wanting a fun photo experience for a special occasion.
  • Samantha
    Samantha O. Married on 10/24/2020

AMAZING! Book Philly Photo & Philm

Highly recommend Philly Photo & Philm for your wedding needs! For our October 2020 wedding we used their photobooth, videographer and drone to capture amazing moments from our day. Al is such a pleasure to work with and he helped make our wedding planning easy. Al was very good at communicating and staying on top of things. Keith was our videographer and he was AMAZING. He was unnoticeably there (in a good way) and captured moments we will look back on for a lifetime. Overall: personable, friendly, professional and talented.

Philly Photo & Philm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Samantha. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Keith & Al are truly gems to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We wish you all the best!
  • Carly
    Carly R. Married on 05/24/2020

Amazing Team!

Al and the team did an amazing job with our wedding. The videographer team made sure to capture the tiny details that make the video uniquely "us." The videographers even took drone shots of the venue and first look! The photo booth was a hit with our guests, and infinitely customizable to make it fit the theme of our wedding. The photo booth attendant put the pictures in a guest book for us to take home. Everyone was attentive and on top of communication prior to the event. We will definitely be recommending them to family and friends! Thanks to Al and the entire Philly Photo & Philm team!
    Angela Married on 09/20/2019

A great time!

Everyone at our wedding LOVED this blow up photo booth! Could fit a bunch of people and gives you the option of texting it to yourself in addition to printing it out. Our package came with a guest book where our guests pictures were added to a book where they signed! Would highly recommend for any wedding!
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 07/06/2019

Fun, easy and unique!

I had the magic mirror at my wedding and my guests loved it! I had numerous compliments on unique and fun it was to use!
    Danny F. Married on 06/15/2019

Our photo booth was perfect!

We loved working with Philly Photo & Philm! They were extremely communicative, and their photo booth was a hit. They also brought a drone to capture some aerial footage that we'll be able to edit into our video. Highly recommended!
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 05/11/2019

Easy Choice!

I could not have chosen a better company for my photo booth!
    First, the packages had everything that I was looking for, while other companies you had to piece together items to get the package you desired. Some items of importance were personalized photo strips and a photo strip book, which all come included! In addition, I was really excited that Philly Photo Booth had GIFs and fun other things for guests to use besides just normal pictures!
    Albert was so easy to work with and helped me plan a smooth transition for setup, run time, etc.
    Finally, the pricing was great! I did not want to spend a lot of money on the photo booth (obviously since a wedding is expensive enough) and they fell right in the perfect price range! We had them for 4 hours and our guests had a BLAST and we have some amazing pictures!
    I highly suggest the open air concept if you have large groups of friends that will want pictures together – we have some with 15+ people and they are hilarious!
    Thank you again!
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 05/04/2019

perfect touch to my wedding

This was an easy booking for me. Albert was easy to book with and made everything nice and easy for me. I was able to edit how I wanted my photo strips to look and choose the backdrop I wanted. The lady who worked the both for me, was nothing but sweet and inviting to all of my guests! Perfect touch to my wedding day! Guest really enjoyed this service!
  • Joe
    Joe M. Married on 03/02/2019

Made our wedding memorable!

I loved our photobooth for our wedding! The book and pictures are perfect memories for the best day of our lives! Everything was easy from beginning to the end! Payment, set up, creating our photo strip personalization, and confirming information we’re all so easy and was the least stressful part of wedding planning!
    Rose Married on 02/10/2019

Everything about them made our wedding perfect!

We LOVED them!!! Everything about them made our wedding perfect! We can’t thank them enough for all they did!
    Ashley Married on 10/20/2018

The best ever

Philly Photo Booth company was absolutely fantastic for our wedding this October! Planning and setup was seamless. Our guests had so much fun with all of the props! The best part was our online gallery and the photo guest book we received afterwards! We highly recommend Al and Team for any event!!
    Amanda Married on 09/15/2018

Perfect highlight to our wedding!

I am so thankful for Philly Photo Booth Company! I ran into an issue when trying to book a different photo booth company and came upon this one out of luck. It was meant to be because after the hassle with the first one I am SO HAPPY I found Albert. He was beyond responsive and helpful, keeping in touch through the whole process. He is one vendor I never had to worry about because his communication is on point. We wanted an enclosed booth because we felt people are funnier when they can’t be seen and we went with the blow/light up cube and it was a huge hit!! A lot of guests said they have never seen a photo booth like that before. The images were of great quality and everyone who was in the booth for a picture received a copy. We also received a custom hard covered personalized photo book with each photo strip and our guests were able to write fun things next to their pictures. We also received a link to a website that contained all our images. I would 100% recommend booking with Philly Photo Booth!

Philly Photo & Philm's reply:

Hi Amanda, Congrats on your marriage and I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed our services. It compliments like your's that make it all worth while. I'm very happy to hear that the ease and quality of our service provided you with peace of mind through the planning process and day of the wedding. It was an absolute pleasure to have worked with you and your guests. All the best from us at Philly Photo Booth Co. and we hope to work with you again in the future!!
    Angela Married on 09/15/2018
    Albert and his team are attentive to all your needs. The light changing booth ads to the glow of the room.
    Lindsay Married on 09/08/2018
    Al, Gabby and everyone at Philly Photo Booth Company were awesome. They allowed me to do several edits to get the photo strips I envisioned and were very responsive to my emails. All of my guests loved the props and open air booth as well as the fact that everyone in the photo got a photo strip and that you could text or email the pictures to yourself right away!
    Stephanie Married on 08/25/2018
    They are easily the most responsive, professional, and thorough vendor we had for our wedding day. Right from creating our contract all the way to finalizing our details, we knew exactly what we were getting and they were able to accommodate everything we wanted. Everyone loved how the props could be worn. This was the perfect way to capture our guests enjoying the night. Thank you!!!
    Ariella Married on 08/19/2018
    Philly Photo Booth Company from the beginning was amazing!! Very responsive and willing to work with what you want! Friendly staff and quick response time to all my emails or calls. Very reasonable price as well!! If I could I would use them every week!
    Cari Married on 08/18/2018
    This photo booth company is the best! The inflatable booth is quick to set up and fun. The picture quality was amazing and the guests loved getting their pictures taken. The booth also offered animated pictures which was super fun! We would highly recommend this company
    Jenny Married on 06/30/2018
    I am very pleased with the service we received for our wedding reception. The attendant did a great job, and my guests had a ton of fun. Albert was very responsive to my emails, and he was always so helpful. I would definitely recommend this company.
    Ashley Married on 06/23/2018
    These guys were absolutely phenomenal at our wedding! They were very affordable and a ton of fun! They came with tons of awesome props for our guest to use and we got a phonebook at the end that was basically a guestbook in itself. I would recommend them to anyone!!!
    Amy Married on 06/16/2018
    Albert was seriously awesome to work with. He was able to understand my vision for our custom backdrop and print outs. He was one of my favorite vendors to work with!
    Diana Married on 06/16/2018
    We decided late in the game to add the photo booth to our wedding and we are so glad we did!! We had seen PPBC at a Philly wedding expo in Jan-18 and were really impressed by the set-up and features of the photo booth. But it wasn't until May-18 (1 month before our wedding) that we chose to contract them. Albert was amazing to work with and was very responsive. He helped us understand all of the options available. With only a month left he got us everything we needed. With our package we got to select the style of the photo strip and the photo book we wanted which they both turned out awesome! The day of Chris was on site and did a great job running the booth and helping the guests. We selected the inflatable cube and appearance-wise, it looked great! The guests had such a fun time with the photos and the GIF feature!! About 3 days after the wedding Albert had the link to the pictures ready. Excellent group to work with and great photos and GIFs. We highly recommend PPBC!!!
    Ashley Married on 06/15/2018
    Albert and Elliot were very professional!! Any and all questions were answered quickly and efficiently. Their prices were extremely fair! I would definitely e using this company in the future!
    Melissa Married on 11/11/2017
    I am so glad that we chose to have a photo booth at our wedding and that we went with Philly Photo Booth Company. We had the inflatable photo booth and we loved it - and so did our guests! We loved that it was unique and wasn't the photo booth that you typically see at weddings. We were afraid that a photo booth would look tacky in our reception hall, but with the inflatable booth, it looked great! Al was very friendly, helpful, and professional throughout the whole process. He was very responsive and quick to answer any questions we had. When it came time to design the background for our photo strips, Al was very nice and revised the template several times until it was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Al and his team and will be keeping him in mind for any future photo booth needs!
  • Patricia B
    Patricia Married on 11/11/2017
    Our guests were in awe of the blow up photo booth- so fun, cool, and different! We chose the package that came with the photo book and it was really well worth it. Our guests took some great shots and left really funny comments! With the photo booth, we were even able to snag some pictures of guests that didn't get caught by our photographer throughout the night so we are really glad that we went for it and decided to host a photo booth at our wedding. The staff were really friendly and the photo booth looked great! We wish that there was a wider variety of props made available, but perhaps that is something we could have discussed ahead of time. They were even so helpful after the wedding by sending us back a USB of our photos upon our request. So overly kind of them and we are so thankful that we will be able to hold on to the memories forever. Thank you for the memories Philly Photo Booth Co.!