Phillip Marshall Photography Reviews

14 | Georgetown, TX

14 Reviews for Phillip Marshall Photography

Maricel · Married on 03/31/2017

Phillip was great to work with! He was flexible with the dates of my bridal portraits. We ended up doing the shoot on a Sunday afternoon in a great park he recommended in North Austin; it had everything - a small lake, wooden pathway, and a pier overlooking the water. He was extremely friendly and conversational with me and my sister, who was helping me. He gave great instructions on how to position my head, body, and flowers. I was also super thrilled that he made my gallery available within a week and a half of the shoot. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Georgia · Married on 12/17/2016

We are so happy we chose Phillip Marshall to capture our special day! He also took our engagement photos and we loved every single one of them! We received so many compliments about our wedding and engagement photos. Our family and bridal party also complimented what how great he is as a person. They felt comfortable and had a great time taking the formal photos.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Shelby · Married on 12/03/2016

All I can say is AMAZING! Pictures turned out awesome and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Fun and professional and captured everything and more!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Emilie · Married on 11/04/2016

Phillip was amazing to work with! Anytime I had any questions, suggestions or concerns he was always available to help me out. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out beautifully. He goes above and beyond to be accommodating and to make sure you are completely satisfied. I highly recommend him. He is FANTASTIC!! I will be using him in the future anytime we need a photographer.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Kendra · Married on 09/24/2016

Phillip was great! He made sure he got all of the pictures that I had requested to be taken on my wedding day. He also did my bridals and did an awesome job!

Sent on 02/21/2017

I had he pleasure of working with Phillip Marshall and his incredibly sweet wife last weekend to shoot my bridal photos. First of all, the scheduling was all in sorts because of our insane amount of rain this year but every single time we had to reschedule Phillip handled it was absolute grace and was very understanding. I asked MANY questions on finding the right location and his knowledge for the right spot was off the charts! He captured every bit of my vision and complimented me the entire time which made me feel super sassy and confident. He had MANY ideas for poses and what lighting to take advantage of. Proof of a VERY talented photographer. I can't wait to see the finished product! Anyone looking for a professional & talented photographer PHILLIP MARSHALL is the way to go!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Robyn · Married on 10/17/2015

Phillip Marshall did an AMAZING job shooting my bridal portraits!! He was highly professional and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend hiring him for any event - including wedding and bridal portraits!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Megan · Married on 09/26/2015

Phillip is super! He did my bridal portraits. He found the perfect location for what I was looking for. He was very easy to work with, friendly, professional, and talented. My portraits turned out great! He did a wonderful job, and I am so happy to have met and worked with him. I highly recommend him for bridal portraits. I got just what I was looking for in the photos and more...colorful. natural, vintage, elegant and outdoors amongst nature. Thank you Phillip!!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Phillip Marshall photography is the best out there! My husband and I just recently got married and I am so incredibly impressed with the photos that Phillip Marshall captured from our special day. Phillip and his wife absolutely understood the vision of what we wanted captured on our wedding day and they delivered 100%. Phillip Marshall and his family are the most loving, friendly and kind people to work with. Phillip is responsive, creative and you can certainly tell that he loves what he does. I would not have trusted any other vendor to capture the special moments on our wedding day other than Phillip Marshall. Ladies, if you are looking to get bridal's done as well, Phillip Marshall Photography is the way to go!!! Thank you for everything Phillip!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Victoria · Married on 03/29/2014

Phillip and his wife are amazing! Each session with them was so much fun and their pictures are beautiful! Choosing them was a great choice!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/05/2013

I could not have asked for a better experience with the photography at my wedding. The package I purchased included everything I could have wanted and it was a great value. I would recommend this photographer to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Amy · Married on 01/05/2013

Phillip Marshall and his wife Allison created a fabulous photography team for our wedding! My now husband and I met Phillip and Allison at an open house and from the moment we met them I could tell their genuine personalities and passion for photography would make them the perfect photographers for our wedding. Throughout the whole process they kept us informed on their expectations and were also very flexible with our schedules. We had so much fun on our engagement photo shoot and they even provided some fun props for my bridal portraits! We absolutely loved our pictures, they were quality and they took a wide variety of types of pictures. It was hard to pick our favorites because there were so many. They also provided our pictures in a very user friendly site called PASS. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of working with Phillip and Allison and can't wait to use their services again for our next life event! :) They not only value quality work, but their loving and friendly personalities make every step of the process stress-free and fun! You will be missing out if you pass up the opportunity to have Phillip Marshall Photography be a part of your event!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/25/2010

Phil was awesome. My husband and I really enjoyed his services and our wedding . I would use him again.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/14/2009

We could not be more satisfied with the the quality of service provided by Phillip Marshall Photography. He did our engagement and bridal shoots, as well as our wedding. We plan on using him again here with our baby on the way! Phillip's innovative imagination was able to capture our personalities on film in a way we never thought possible. From the first meeting with him, he listened to what we wanted and was able to work around our schedules for photo shoots. Compared to other photographers we researched, his prices are more reasonable, and the photos he delivers are superior. After our wedding, we ordered fantastic prints and an awesome photobook to give to family as gifts. I highly recommend this photographer for any of your photography needs!!!

Sent on 02/09/2013