Philadelphia Wedding Chapel Reviews

75 | Philadelphia, PA

75 Reviews for Philadelphia Wedding Chapel

75 Philadelphia Wedding Chapel Reviews

Shelby · Married on 08/25/2018

The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel is BEAUTIFUL! My husband an I went just to make our marriage legal, we are definitely going to have our ceremony there next year. It is very spacious, clean, and the art is lovely. Stacey was a pleasure, very kind and very helpful. I am SO excited that we decided to go and I absolutely cannot wait to go back next year.

Lori · Married on 05/05/2018

Stacey Thomas made our wedding ceremony the best and most beautiful we could have ever dreamed of. I highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married at any time. They are A+++++ and that is putting it mildly. Thanks to Stacey, we had the wedding of our dreams!!!

Tim · Married on 05/05/2018

The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel is a great place for weddings. The inside is set up to accommodate friends and family, and everyone is friendly and helpful.

Philadelphia Wedding Chapel 1
    Philadelphia Wedding Chapel 2
    Philadelphia Wedding Chapel 3
    Philadelphia Wedding Chapel 4

Emily · Married on 04/20/2018

Stacy was the perfect officiant for our secular, off-site wedding in Philadelphia! She was so warm, friendly and professional and made us feel incredibly special on our wedding day. She was communicative and sought our input on every part of the ceremony so that we were able to have a ceremony that really reflected our relationship and community. We got so many compliments on Stacy and our ceremony, and we felt truly lucky to have her there. In addition, she had very reasonable pricing and was prompt and hilarious.

lucia · Married on 04/16/2018

Stacey was amazing and helped make our ceremony perfect!! She had ever detail covered and listened to all of our wishes and requests to help personalize our ceremony. She was attentive, responsive and professional. We are so happy we chose the the Philadelphia Wedding Chapel to handle our ceremony. We highly recommend them!!!

RN · Married on 04/06/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at the Philly Wedding Chapel on 4.6.18. Our friends and family were impressed and could not believe how well decorated the chapel was and how much was provided for such reasonable price. The space is very chic and elegant. Stacy was also very accommodating to our needs. Everything was professional and well planned. All we had to do was show up. We loved and appreciated our experience.

Philadelphia Wedding Chapel 5
  • Simone

Simone · Married on 11/22/2017

Stacey was the perfect officiant for our elopement style ceremony! Her chapel is very well lit and decorated perfectly! We loved our experience and so did our guests! Thank you so much!

Philadelphia Wedding Chapel 6
    Philadelphia Wedding Chapel 7
    Philadelphia Wedding Chapel 8
    Philadelphia Wedding Chapel 9
    Philadelphia Wedding Chapel 10

Ana · Married on 11/10/2017

Many sincere thanks go to Stacey and to the owner of the place! My husband and I came almost 40 minutes late for our appointment due to terrible traffic on Friday night but Stacey did not show a sign of disappointment and was super kind to us. The chapel was beautiful and cozy, pleasant music and candles made the place very romantic. Many sincere thanks go to Stacey and to the owner of the place!
    Thanks again for your service. I am happy that we chose you!
    Thanks again for your service. I am happy that we chose you!

Talitha · Married on 07/28/2017

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with this venue. Everything from the beginning processes to the actual wedding was exceptional. Staff was very accommodating and professional. Whenever we show our wedding photos, everyone thinks we spent thousands of dollars on our wedding. All of our expectations for the money we spent were greatly exceeded.5

• I

Ikea · Married on 07/15/2017

I just wanted to thank you again for everything. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful! Everyone had nothing but wonderful things to say. I appreciate you allowing us to set up a memorial table, it meant so much to George. Oh and that back drop was gorgeous, it really added an extra something to our photos. I have no complaints about anything! Thank You!!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/01/2017

I can't say enough about the service we received. Such a beautiful, well thought out building and out wedding was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend using the Philadelphia Wedding Chapel as your venue if you are looking for a simple, elegant ceremony!!

Charity · Married on 04/29/2017

Amazing venue and friendly staff. Everything was perfect, organized and beyond our expectations. Beautiful, unique ceremony and the officiant was super energetic and kept everyone smiling.

Sara · Married on 03/01/2017

Stacey was so professional, kind, accommodating, attentive, just overall perfect! We had a small wedding with the toast and cake package, totally worth it! We had champagne and cider which everyone loved. The cake was pretty big and delicious and we had plenty to take home. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and Stacey really seemed to understand what we wanted. The music she played and beautiful decor of the room really set a great scene for us to celebrate. I think everyone should get married here. It's totally worth it and we were able to get wonderful pictures inside and outside. Thanks so much for being a big part of our special day!! -Sara

Awilda · Married on 02/11/2017

Stacey made my day very special, the venue was beautiful and affordable. I could have not asked for a more memorable wedding ceremony.

Markeeta · Married on 12/31/2016

The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel exceeded our expectations for our big day! We planned on short notice, and Stacey was very responsive and was able to meet our needs. Everything was perfect from the decor, to timing, to the officiant, photographer, and so on. My husband and I are very happy with our experience here and highly recommend them. They made our day happen effortlessly.

Chandra · Married on 11/07/2016

I fell in love with this place as soon as I went to see it. It is such a classy place and you feel right at home when you walk in the door. Stacey makes you feel like she has known you for years.
    My wedding was all that I wanted it to be and more. Everyone that attended my wedding is still talking about how nice everything was and how well it was put together.
    I did not have to do anything but show up and we all enjoyed the atmosphere. They are willing to work with you and try to accommodate whatever your request are.
    They get a thumbs up from me and I would highly recommend it to others!

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

Stacey went above and beyond to make our day special and it was a huge success. All of our guest talked about the elegance and beauty of the chapel. It is a day we will forever talk about. We are so glad we chose The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel.

Jamie · Married on 08/31/2016

We wanted a very simple and fun wedding! We booked without seeing venue in person and just viewing from reviews and website. We were more then pleased. Very tastefully decorated venue that is perfect for what we wanted. We were eloping so it was only us and four other folks to witness. We skipped the walk down aisle and just went straight to where you stood to take vows. We couldn't of asked for a more memorable day! We recommend them 100%!

Ana · Married on 05/28/2016

We absolutely loved this place, Our expectations were met and we could not asked for more. The day was beautiful and so was this place. From the decor, the service, to the appetizers among other things. The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel allowed us to have our dream wedding, intimate, yet unforgettable and gorgeous.

Mary · Married on 05/12/2016

Beautiful place, and very nice, genuine Reverend that does the service! We were blown away by how beautifully decorated the place was! Everything went perfectly. We wish we could do it again!

• F

Frank · Married on 03/19/2016

A wonderful venue for an intimate gathering. Convenient to Center City, plenty of free parking, reasonably priced, and lovely staff. Blair officiated our ceremony and spoke beautifully about us. Stacey is responsive and helpful. Just a perfect 10 in all categories -- you can't go wrong here!

Abigail · Married on 02/27/2016

This place is amazing. The decor was beautiful and the scenery outside was great for taking pictures. Stacy was great with responding to me quickly and was very flexible with finding the perfect date for my wedding. The words of wisdom that the officiant spoke made me feel like she knew me and my husband for a long time. She truly made my wedding special. This is an excellent place to get married.

Jillian · Married on 01/25/2016

I cannot say enough about the Philadelphia Wedding Chapel. Not only were they extremely flexible in letting us reschedule everything due to the snow storm, but they gave my (now husband!) and I an experience we will treasure for a lifetime. The chapel is STUNNING with exposed brick, gorgeous decorations, hardwood floors, a lovely seating area for friends/family, and a beautiful aisle. The pictures on their website do not do it justice! Stacey (our officiant) delivered a heartfelt, very meaningful ceremony that resonated with both of us and our family. We were able to choose what music we wanted to enter/exit with and eveything went off without a single hitch. I can't recommend Philadelphia Wedding Chapel enough!! A++++

Mr. and Mrs. Joseph F. · Married on 10/31/2015

If you are looking for a very affordable, unique and classy place to have your wedding ceremony-look no further! We wanted something small, but something more memorable than standing in a courthouse.
    We loved the converted mill building that felt like a New York loft, as well as the great location! It has many interesting photo opportunities both inside and around the facility.
    Stacey (the Owner) is a class-act! She is an absolute pleasure to work with and was willing to do whatever it took to ensure a seamless wedding day! She performed our ceremony for us and it was really well done. She definitely puts her heart and soul into what she does. We were so happy to have found The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel!!! We highly recommend Stacey and her beautiful facility!!!

Stacey was the officiant for our wedding and she was phenomenal!!! Very professional, knowledgeable, and such a pleasure to work with. The ceremony she used perfectly described our relationship. Our day would not have been complete without her. She was a gem!