40 Reviews for Phase 3 Photography

Slideshow (1)
Digital Files (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)

Phase 3 did a wonder job with our photos. Highly recommended. Memories to last a lifetime. Amazing.

Profile Picture User1691095, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
1.5

Julie was nice to work with at the beginning, but if you would like to have your photos back within a reasonable amount of time, it won't happen. Julie wouldn't answer phone, can't leave voicemail because mailbox is full most of the time when you need to reach her. Email will get lost. What was said 6-8 weeks for my album to be ready, now getting to the 16th week and no album and no way to get a hold of her. Not responsive via email or phone call. I'm very disappointed! Just hope noone else has to go through it as I have been. Still waiting on my album after a year since my wedding date. :(

Profile Picture Cat, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so glad we found Julie at Phase 3 Photography to photograph our wedding! She had great ideas for photos and all our friends and family kept commenting how great she was on the wedding day. Definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Christi, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie is extremely talented and we are so happy with our decision to hire her. She is super flexible and quick to respond to any questions. She gave great recommendations on where to take my bridal portraits. The photos turned out great and I received all of them within 2 weeks. I had a very quick turnaround so this was much appreciated! We were also able to go over all of the logistics of which photos that we wanted to take at the wedding before hand. Doing this helped up stick to our timeline and we didn't miss out on any pictures. We couldn't be more pleased with our end result!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Our friend used Phase 3 Photography for their wedding and recommended Julie to us. We are very happy with our choice to hire her. We love our photos and our wedding album is gorgeous!

Profile Picture Linda, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I met Julie at a wedding show and loved her energy, personality and style. Julie thought of everything and was patient and worked around some of our "surprises". You would never know that a horrible storm blew through on the day of my outdoor bridal session. I did not want to reschedule. She was patient with me and still continued the shoot, despite the wind. She captured some amazing shots of the sky in the background and used the window to create some beautiful shots. I couldn't be happier! The day of the wedding she thought of everything! I have photos of everyone who attended and priceless shots of my husband and me. When you look through the photos you'd have no idea that our cake was melting during the reception due to the heat. Everything from the day was picture perfect. She was amazing and her personality made her a joy to work with. I am forever grateful for the way she documented our wedding. Thank you Julie!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie did a phenomenal job with all of our photos! She is great about offering suggestions and advice, and she truly knows what looks good. She's very helpful on the wedding day and is not only professional but also fun! I'm so glad we picked her for our wedding photography. This was probably one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! You won't regret choosing her!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Using Phase 3 Photography was by far the best decision we made during the wedding planning process. Julie's creative eye and knowledge of the camera make a perfect combination. She captured every moment that I would have wished, and the guests were thoroughly impressed with her abilities. I am so happy with our pictures! Having trust in your photographer is crucial, and I could not have found anyone as top notch as Phase 3 Photography!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julie at Phase 3 Photography was absolutely fantastic!! She was very open to meeting prior to the event a few times and sharing thoughts, ideas, and best shots for the venue that we had and ultimately captured our day in a beautiful way. Her experience at our venue helped us feel very confident with our selection.

She was recommended to us from another bride and groom that had engagement photos and their weeding shot by Julie and were extremely pleased. Julie was very committed, organized and professional which helped calm the nerves of this anxious bride!!

I appreciated that she was realistic with what we could cover given our time frames. She delivered a terrific work product and was worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so happy that I chose Phase 3 Photography for my wedding! Photography was one of my top priority line items, and Julie and her team did an amazing job portraying the true spirit of the event and capturing those special moments and expressions that are so hard to get. Plus, the technical aspects (shot selection, lighting, angles, close-ups) of both my bridal portrait and wedding day photos were expertly executed. I also appreciate Julie's professionalism when she was working with my videographer, wedding planner, and other vendors. Julie has a delightful personality, is fantastic to work with, and produces a high quality end product, so I would definitely recommend her photography services!

Profile Picture Desiree, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie photographed our wedding in July and we have nothing but great things to say about her! From start to end, she made every step of the process so smooth and easy. Her easy to understand packages were a breath of fresh air - so many photographers have such complicated packages. She was always quick to respond to emails and answer any questions we had.

Our wedding photos and engagement photos are incredible. She did such a phenomenal job of capturing each special moment and telling the story of the day. Many of our guests complimented on how easy going and unobtrusive Julie was. She was patient, understanding and incredibly professional. One of the things I was most impressed with was how she got into the middle of the dancing, at one point even sitting and spinning on the dance floor, and snapped some great photos of the dancing!!

You cannot go wrong with Julie at Phase 3 Photography. You will certainly not regret it!!

Profile Picture Teri, 7/19/14, 1 Review

Djfjfiififififkfkfkfkkfkfkkkfkfkkfkfifikfkfk

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a wonderful experience working with the photographer. It was personable and professional experience!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie is the best photographer. We had so much fun with her during our engagement shoot! Both my husband and I come from remarried parents and she handled all four families with absolute ease; it was a HUGE relief! Everyone made comments about how ninja like she was during the ceremony and reception too. She'd pop up, take pictures and then she was off to capture other moments. It was so difficult to choose the photos we wanted in our album because she got so many great moments that my husband and I would have completely missed if she hadn't have been there!! She's the best!!!

Profile Picture elisa, 11/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julie was the first photographer we met with when looking for someone to photograph our wedding. We immediately clicked with her and after reviewing her work, she knew we wanted her. We used Julie for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. Julie was very flexible and so creative. She has amazing ideas for photographs that I would have never imagined! She knows how to get those candid shots, which I love! We have so many wonderful pictures from our wedding that we're having trouble deciding which ones go in the album!

Profile Picture User2963283, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie Shields is who you want for your wedding photography! My husband and I felt like Julie was the best vendor we had at our wedding! She not only did my wedding but my sister's as well. During the wedding she got all the pictures I wanted. She took all the examples that I wanted and did everything perfect! She was so fast when we had to do the family and wedding party photos. I now have her photos from our wedding hung through out our home and we just couldn't be happier. Julie Shields is the way to go! Truly a professional and creative expert.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful photographer! Julie was great and got all of the great shots I wanted. She also works very well under pressure as I had a dual Indian/American ceremony and we were under a lot of time pressure to get the shots in and move on to the reception. In addition, she is very flexible in that we had already gotten our engagement photos done by another photographer so she gave us credit towards an extra day of photos after the wedding! I would definitely use her services again!

Profile Picture Karlie, 5/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julie is an amazing photographer! She did a fabulous job capturing our wedding with candid shots as well a specific poses we wanted. Looking back at the wedding album reminded me of just how special that day was! I would highly recommend her as a photographer for a wedding.

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful to work with and beautiful pictures! Julie was very responsive and flexible when I was first setting up meeting times and whenever I had questions. She is very knowledgeable about venues and photography details such as the best time of day to take photos in different locations to ensure good lighting. We felt very comfortable working with her during two photoshoots (first-look a week before and the wedding). She understood the types of shots I wanted and worked hard to get each of the shots I requested though was never intrusive or in the way. In addition to being very open to my ideas, she had a lot of great suggestions for beautiful, well-composed shots that did not look too "posey". She also was able to get a lot of fantastic detail photos and candids that really helped capture the feeling of the wedding day. She made a beautiful photo slideshow timed to music that all my guests continue to rave about. She was very professional while still being very friendly and easy going; she did a lot of extra things for us and by the end of it all, it felt like we were working with a friend. We couldn't be happier with our photos. She has competitive pricing and was more than worth her fee. I still get teary eyed when I see her slideshow; I don't think anyone could have captured the fun and love of the day as well as Julie. STRONGLY RECOMMEND!!!

Profile Picture Katy, 4/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julie @ Phase 3 Photography provided multiple photography services for us including the engagement photo session, the bridal photo session and of course wedding pictures. Throughout our time with Julie I was particularly struck by not only her professionalism but her true caring and concern for our needs. She has a talent for capturing those special moments.

Profile Picture Janet, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julie Shields of Phase 3 Photography is amazing! I found her at the Dallas Bridal Show and immediately knew she would be my wedding photographer just from talking to her and seeing her beautiful pictures. Niether I nor my new hubby like getting our pictures taken, but Julie made us feel very relaxed and helped us pose. She took our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures and we are in love with all of them. She made our guest book from our engagement pictures, so now we have a great coffe table book to look back at and read messages from all of our guests. She also made a slideshow with some of our wedding pictures, so we could see them only a month after our wedding! I would recommend her to anyone wanting a professional, friendly, and talented photographer for their big day!

Profile Picture Janet, 8/25/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julie was amazing to work with! She went beyond what was expected and made sure that my husband and I were happy with our photos and our experience both at the wedding and after. It was truly a pleasure working with her and I am so thankful for her hard work and for capturing such a special moment in our loves with such brilliant and beautiful pictures. We are both extremely thankful and blessed to have found her!

Jessica and Michael Shaw

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie from Phase 3 Photography was wonderful! The service she provided was professional and non-intrusive. We are very happy with our decision to go with Phase 3!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/1/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julie was easy and fun to work with, our wedding photos are so beautiful, and my husband and I could not be happier! I highly recommend Phase 3 Photography! :)

Profile Picture User885483, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could never say enough WONDERFUL things about Julie!!!! She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is flexible and has wonderful ideas and I could not be happier with my pictures. Anyone who hires her will absolutely be pleased. She is so kind and so much fun!!! I am so happy that I got so lucky!!

Profile Picture Lynne, 5/29/10, 4 Reviews