Phase 3 Photography Reviews

40 | Dallas, TX

40 Reviews for Phase 3 Photography

Tifanie · Married on 01/29/2009

Julie at Phase 3 Photography was awesome. I am so glad we went with this company. She was very inquisitive before as to what kind of pictures we liked so she knew before. She went to the wedding site before the wedding too so she knew what kind of lenses to bring. She was very professional and the pictures are amazing. I saw the pictures on her website and loved them and hoped mine came out just as good, and they did. I highly recommend her and this company.

Sent on 02/16/2009

megan · Married on 01/01/2009

they did beautiful photography,made my wedding a really beautiful one!!

Sent on 03/04/2009

Christina · Married on 10/25/2008

I would highly recommend Phase3 to anyone getting married. The quality of the photographs are exceptional and Julie has a great eye for unusual shots and angles. During the ceremony and reception I never noticed anyone taking pictures, they are very discrete and still get pictures of everything. Phase3 are friendly and very accomodating and more than a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with them again when it's time to add a little one to our new family!

Sent on 03/16/2009

Heather · Married on 08/02/2008

Julie at Phase 3 Photography was fun and upbeat to work with. I was on a budget and planned my wedding over a year in advance because I was on a mission to find the best quality venders that I could afford. I literally looked through KC wedding Magazine and found over 30 photographers. I looked at each of there websites portfolios and packages and Julie's was the best! She won me over with her candid photos, the way she captured the special moments or fun times that are not always captured at weddings! After I meet her, I knew it was a perfect fit! I could tell she was passionate about her photography, and I believe it shows in her work. Her packages offer a lot (my in-laws and parents love the parents album that is included in some of her packages) I had an engagement session with Julie and her recommendations for site locations to poses were fun and natural and they turned out beautifully!

Both the engagement photo session and the wedding day, she arrived early and ready to work and had a great atittude!

I full heartidly recommend Phase 3 Photography!

Sent on 08/11/2008

Lisa · Married on 05/25/2008

Julie did an amazing job with our wedding from beginning to end. At our initial meeting she was very clear and organized in providing a description of her services and had lots of samples for us to view. She was very flexible when designing our package. On the day of the wedding she was courteous and professoinal and really made us feel at ease so that the pictures were natural. The photos are absolutely gorgeous and I can't look at them enough. I would highly recommend Julie at Phase 3 Photography.

Sent on 07/15/2008

Carrie · Married on 04/19/2008

I can't say enough about Julie and Phase 3 Photography. My husband and I flew to Kansas city one weekend to meet Julie and view her photos/portfolio. We immediately liked her and hired her right then.

Julie knew of the Mildred B Cooper Chapel in NW Arkansas where we married and she seemed just as excited about it.

Julie has an eye for angles and lighting and it shows in her picuters.

She sent us a slideshow of the wedding prior to sending the link to view the actual photos. What a nice touch. Even today, 1 year later we still view the slideshow and smile at the memories Julie captured for us.

If you're looking for a photographer - look no further. We highly recommend Julie at Phase 3 Photography.

Sent on 04/27/2009

N · Married on 07/07/2007

Julie,
    I don't know where to begin. The pictures are so beautiful and I am so
    glad that we have such wonderful pictures to remember our special day by.
    It means so much to us and we are so thankful for all of your talent and
    hard work. Thank you is not enough for such amazing work, but that is the
    best I can do! You truly have an amazing talent for photography and I feel
    very lucky to have found you for our pictures. I will recommend you to
    everyone that I know and hope that somehow I can return the favor. We sat
    here in awe tonight looking through all of the pictures and were blown away
    at how well you captured every moment of that day. They are stunning!!!
    Give yourself a big pat on the back because you deserve one...or a million!
    We are very excited to pick out all of our pictures and see them in our
    album and we are excited to see the proof book too! Thank you so much for
    everything!

Sent on 03/21/2008

Bri · Married on 05/19/2007

Julie of Phase 3 Photography is a miracle worker! She was flexible, helpful, and professional from the moment we were first in contact with her. On the day of the wedding, she was always where we wanted her, catching great moments as we prepared and during the celebration. The photos she took were stunning and unique; the slideshow presentation she made for us was amazing as well. I cannot recommend her enough for her skill and her attention to detail. All in all, wonderful experience!

Sent on 03/27/2008

Doyle · Married on 07/09/2006

I thought the photos were beautiful on their own, but the way Julie put them together in the album is even better! It is beautiful! Julie is an artist and has such a good eye for what looks wonderful!

Sent on 03/10/2008

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2006

Julie and Phase 3 Photography did an amazing job photographing our wedding! The images she captured were so much better than we could have expected. She made us feel comfortable and very important. I strongly encourage others to use Phase 3 Photography to capture their memories!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Kristin · Married on 10/02/2004

Even though Julie was just starting out when she photographed our wedding 9 years ago, she couldn't have been more professional. She captured many special moments and we couldn't be happier with the results.

Sent on 12/31/2013
  • W

Wanda · Married on 12/17/2009

The pictures came out great, and we were both impressed. Was well worth the money we put in, great service and quality.

Sent on 04/01/2010
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 05/27/2017

Phase 3 did a wonder job with our photos. Highly recommended. Memories to last a lifetime. Amazing.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Penny · Married on 09/01/2007

Phase 3 was exceptional to work with. I had heard all kinds of horror stories about wedding photographers, but our experience with Phase 3 was a dream. Julie, the owner and photographer, presented us with very clear packages, an easy-to-read contract, and there were no hidden costs when we ordered our photos. Phase 3 is a little more expensive than other vendors in this area, but it is well worth it. The photos told the story of our wedding day perfectly and our albums (1 main album and 2 parent albums) are just beautiful.

I would highly recommend Phase 3 to anyone needing photography services.

Sent on 07/11/2008

Cat · Married on 05/27/2017

1.4
      0.5
      0.5
      2.0
      3.5
      1.0

Julie was nice to work with at the beginning, but if you would like to have your photos back within a reasonable amount of time, it won't happen. Julie wouldn't answer phone, can't leave voicemail because mailbox is full most of the time when you need to reach her. Email will get lost. What was said 6-8 weeks for my album to be ready, now getting to the 16th week and no album and no way to get a hold of her. Not responsive via email or phone call. I'm very disappointed! Just hope noone else has to go through it as I have been. Still waiting on my album after a year since my wedding date. :(

Sent on 06/04/2018