Pharaoh Videography Reviews

43 Reviews for Pharaoh Videography

• Nardina

Nardina Malak · Married on 11/15/2020

The BEST videographer

Simply amazing experience, the whole team were very professional and attentive to details. The video came out so beautiful, I'm very thankful I chose them. 100% recommended

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Ghazal

Ghazal Daher · Married on 08/02/2020

Thank you to the most talented videographer!

We don’t know where to begin with talking about Mina and his awesome videography team! We were very fortunate to have come across his company and beautiful work while looking for a videographer to capture our special day. We completed the consultation over the phone and Mina was very easy to talk to. He answered our questions with grace and created a special package for us that fits our needs. He is a delight to work with.
    On our special day, and with little to no instructions from our part, his presence helped run the day smoothly and he was very graceful to have around. When it comes to his talent and work, we were amazed by the same day edit he created for us. He captured the best moments of the day and created an amazing cinematic film that will leaving us in happy tears every time we watch it over and over for the years to come.
    If you are looking for the perfect videography team for your special day, then definitely choose The Pharaoh Videography team. Mina will make sure to work with you to meet all your needs and create the best film for your most special memories. His and all of his team members personalities are a delight!
    Thank you for your beautiful work Mina, we were so lucky to have you be part of our day!
    Ghazal & Majd - Feb 08, 2020

Sent on 05/08/2020

Pharaoh Videography's reply:

Ghazal! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. This review made our day! Your wedding and day as whole was beautiful so it was very easy for us to capture every special moment! Congrats!
  • Diane

Diane Girgis · Married on 07/19/2020

The BEST of the BEST videographer around

Where do I even begin?! Mina is the definition of TRUE talent! I had a very specific vision for how I wanted my video to be shot and Mina was patient with me throughout the whole process. Mina’s videography team is prompt, professional, and very creative. My video came out amazing and my exact vision was brought to life. Don’t bother shopping around for a videographer, Mina’s company is the total package. Thank you so much Mina for making me cry everytime I watch our wedding video! Paul and I loved every minute of our memories!!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Pharaoh Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Diane! This really means a lot to the team and I! We definitely put your vision and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for your kind words!

Carine Abadir · Married on 05/23/2020

Simply amazing!

Can't say enough good things about Pharaoh Videography. Great communication from day one, and made the process so easy, even when we had to postpone due to Covid.
    Their work is impeccable, so creative and just perfection! Our same day edit took our breath away, and our family and friends were thoroughly impressed.
    Mina, Makary and Abadir, ya'll are truly the best! Thank you for a fun experience and for such beautiful work!
    If you're considering Pharaoh Videography for your event, stop what you're doing, go book them now! 😊

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Khalil · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Work!

Can't recommend Mina and Pharaoh Videography enough! After speaking with Mina and watching his videos, we knew we had to fly him to NC for our wedding. Throughout the entire planning process, he was extremely easy to work with. On the day of, Mina was professional, punctual, and kind. He created the most beautiful video with every single detail captured (not to mention, in super quick turn-around time too). Thank you for being part of Kero and I's day!!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Necola · Married on 09/15/2019

Great great work

I can’t say enough good things about Mina and his team. They are amazing and fun to work with, make everyone so comfortable and they’re just a joy to be around on the big day because I’ve already been around them in multiple weddings before and can’t wait for them to videograph my own

Sent on 01/21/2019

Pharaoh Videography's reply:

Olivia & Jay, it was so much fun working with you two! Happy one year anniversary and we are so honored you took the time to post a review!
  • Marina

Marina Metrus · Married on 08/25/2019

Mina & his team are exceptionally professional, we had a note with all our preferred shots to capture and Mina made sure we took this all!!! ... our recap video was exactly as we asked him ... He & his team went above and beyond to make the whole experience as amazing as it can be ... we definitely highly recommend this company if you wanna capture your special Moments with your beloved ones forever.. Marina & Mina ... August 25,2019

Sent on 12/02/2019

Verina · Married on 08/05/2019

Amazing! Exceeds Expectations!

We can not thank Mina and his team enough! They did an absolutely amazing job. Let me begin with the fact that he agreed to drive all the way to Albany and then drive to the Venetians. He took every obstacle and worked with it. We were running late to the venue and tight on time but he did an amazing job working with the time we had. He then pulled off the most amazing, unique, and detailed same day edit! I had not seen anything like it before! .. and neither did my 300+ guests! The number of compliments that my husband and I received from our guests about how amazing the same day edit was, was overwhelming! Hiring Mina and his team for our wedding was the best choice! He did not only meet our expectations, he EXCEEDED them!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Marina

Marina Guirguis · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing videographer!

Mina and his team are very talented, creative and professional. Mina is a phenomenal videographer; he is friendly, understanding and will go above and beyond for his clients to make sure everything is done well and each important aspect of the event is captured. He provided the highlight video in less than a week and we are beyond pleased with his work. Mina, we can’t thank you enough for capturing our special day❤️

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Loura

Loura Said · Married on 06/30/2019

Simply the best !!

Mina and his team are beyond talented and such a pleasure to work with!! I’m so happy we had them capture one of the most important moments of our lives! Mina is very accommodating and listened and delivered on every single one of my requests. He is very responsive and professional and helped me throughout the very stressful process of planning. I got my highlight video back in record speed time which is unheard of and it’s so beautiful and well made !!! We received so many compliments on it already! I’m beyond pleased with all the work the team did and so happy I found the team! To anyone reading this, stop searching and book this team now. You get a lot for your money!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Elizabeth H · Married on 06/29/2019

Very pleasant and GREAT service!

I was very happy with everything he did very personable, kind, and helpful! I would highly recommend Pharaoh Videography! Worth every penny :)

Sent on 07/22/2019

Nelanthe · Married on 06/14/2019

Best Videography Team on The East Coast

where to start so i found mina and the team on wedding wire when i was at work doing my job on the side. i contacted them and they gave me very good idea of their work and packages. after couple of days i decided to book pharaoh videography and it was the best decision i ever made. Mina and his team went above and beyond to make sure everything was captured and did a very good job covering our wedding. we cant thank enough for making our day special and making our new beginning well worth it. he did such a amazing job we are urged to watch our wedding videos over and over again. Great job mina and the team .GOD BLESS.

Thanks,
    Imasha & Nelanthe

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Dina

Dina Rabbat · Married on 06/09/2019

Excellent Job

I'd like to start this off by saying I'm very critical, but honestly, Mina is genuinely one of the nicest people I have ever met, and he made me feel so comfortable, and did the most amazing job. I'm so glad my husband and I went with him for our wedding video. looking back, there're always things you would do differently post wedding, but Mina is not one of them. He was hands down my best vendor and couldn't be substituted.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Zuleicka

Zuleicka Brun · Married on 06/02/2019

Beyond amazing!

absolutely AMAZING... Beyond words.... Mena, u are simply one of a kind!! thank u!!!! we love u for this priceless gift!!! thank u!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Adaora

Adaora · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent!

I have no regret working with Pharaoh Videography. Our Wedding video highlight was beautiful. Mina and his team captured all the essentials of our wedding day. We're still awed on the perfection and captures of the video!

Thank you Pharaoh Videography for giving us a lifetime of memories!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Rana Aiad · Married on 05/27/2019

We loved our wedding video

Absolutely beautiful work! I can’t tell you enough how pleased Me and my husband with the work of Mina, Abadir and Makary.
    They are very professional and very friendly, they are very easy to work with!
    Mina and his team did exactly just what we requested. The quality is excellent!
    They are the best!.. no words can express how happy we are with the job you guys did! Thank you guys soo much!! We love everything!

Rana & Mina

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Mariam

Mariam · Married on 05/03/2019

Best team there is !! ❤️

Honestly where do i start ?! I could not have asked for a better team for my wedding day ! Mina has such talented such amazing teams. Makary was part of the team that joined Peter and I on our wedding day. I cant tell anyone as to how great the team was . They had such patience, kindness and Professionalism! They really helped my Husband and I get comfortable. Now Mina ! Thanks to his teams amazingggg shots we received the most beautiful eye tearing highlight ever ! It made everyone who saw it either shed a tear or smile bigger then i've ever seen anyone smile. honestly if you hire anyone other then Pharaoh Videography you are missing out big time ! My husband and I Love this amazing team and appreciate all there hard work ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • I

Iman Saleh · Married on 04/06/2019

Fun and professional!

We had the pleasure of having Mina and his team video our wedding. He was one of the best decisions we made. Mina and his team worked hand in hand with our photographer to capture our wedding in the most incredible way. On our wedding day, he was calm, easy going and fun to work. We got a highlight video within a week of our wedding and we are amazed by the talent!! We cant wait to see the rest of the video. Would hire him again and again!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Y

Yusuf Diab · Married on 12/09/2018

Simply great

I booked my wedding in december with mina, and hes has shown me nothing buy professionalism.

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Daiana

daiana wazir · Married on 11/18/2018

the best company ever

they’re the best especially Mina ( the owner) I am so lucky that I was able to have him on my wedding day. Ive know many brides that have tried to book with him and couldnt because he was extremely busy. I even changed my wedding date just to have him & his team! His team worked so well with me and they were so professional. He made me feel so amazing on my special day. He paid attention for every little detail I asked for. He went beyond my expectations.

As for his team, they were doing such a great job. Each one of them gave their own excellent service. Together they worked as one. I recommend him for everyone that needs a special day like how mine was! thx minaaaa 😍😍ur the vest

• Gyzial

Gyzial Banoub · Married on 11/11/2018

Gyzial and Basanty

Absolutely amazing job! Mina is SO talented! He’s professional and prompt. Mina, is easy to work with. Reasonable prices and great team. Mina went above and beyond to deliver the best video to relive our favorite moments. Thank you Mina

Mohamed Osman · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing wedding

INCREDIBLE! Pharaoh Videography Mina Elkomos did an AMAZING job recording our wedding day. They caught all of the special moments and portrayed them so beautifully. They were great to work with as well! Surpassed our expectations in everyway! Thanks again!

• Carol

Carol · Married on 10/28/2018

Perfection from start to finish ♥️

There aren’t enough words to describe how Mina and his team were the best choice for our wedding this past month. To begin, Mina is by far one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met. He is easy to talk to, he smiles and just reassures you no matter how many times you’ve asked him the same exact questions. He’s extremely easy to get ahold of, so you don’t feel as if your chasing another vendor who has no interest in you or your concerns or questions. Mina and his team were prompt on my wedding day, dealt beautifully with the chaos that was taking place with a house full of excited woman. He was patient, took a ton of pictures. While I was finalizing hair and makeup, he and his team went and took pictures of everything and everyone else. He listened to my thoughts and took exactly the shots I wanted captured. Throughout the day, he and his team weren’t aggressive or obstructive, but friendly and we’re smiling b in every shot that I’ve seen to date. There was a few shots that I wanted captured, and he made sure we didn’t leave until those were taken. My family loved him, the other photographers worked flawlessly with them, and Mina made Anthony and I feel like a million dollars. He released our highlight video while we were away on our honeymoon, and while I knew it would be beautiful, I was blown away by what he and his team did. The highlight was stunning! Anthony and I watched it over and over again. It transported us back to the best day of our lives. Our wedding day was a blur of movement and craziness, and I didn’t realize how quickly the day passes you. To see it on the highlight captured was truly magical for us. We couldn’t have chosen better than Mina and his team. I love him for making our day perfect! Thank you Mina and the team @Pharaoh Videography for all you did and continue to do. Xoxox 😘😘😘

• Madonna

Madonna Wadea · Married on 09/25/2018

Mina you made our big day perfect 💖

Hiring Pharaoh Videography to capture the most important day of my life was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I found Mina (the owner) about four years ago when a friend of mine posted her wedding video. After watching almost every video he posted on his website/Facebook, I knew immediately that I wanted Mina to capture my special day. Since then, I have not seen one wedding video that can compare to the quality of Pharaoh Videography.
    Mina isn’t just a photographer, he is also a director. That gives every video a cinematic style and you feel the bride and groom are movie stars. He brings different ideas for every video that makes each wedding different and unique.
    When I met Mina for the first time, I knew that I could trust him for this mission. He listened to what I wanted and was so focused, detail oriented and so patient with my requirements that I felt confident he would deliver the same quality for our big day as I had seen him capture in his previous wedding videos.
    On my wedding day, the minute that Pharaoh crew showed up to the hotel, they started shooting. They were so focused, gentle, professional, and worked together to make sure they got enough shots in a short amount of time. Also, they were so cooperative with the photographer. Besides that, Mina has a lovely smile that helps release the stress, made us comfortable and our day goes by smoothly.
    He surprised us with same day editing when we saw that on the screen during the wedding. Our Family and friends were so amazed by the quality and editing that was completed in such a short amount of time. Then he came up with our wedding highlights earlier than the time he mentioned. He brought back all the happiness that Iw felt on that day. I was not surprised to see such an amazing video because I knew the quality and professionalism of Pharaoh. When I received the full video, I loved how it has everyone and everything that was on my wedding day. Also, The quality and angles captured were unimaginable.
    I highly recommend Pharaoh Videography. They provide such a great service before, during and after the wedding. They go above and beyond to deliver quality cinematic videos that worth too much money with other companies. Thanks so much Mina 💖💖

Sent on 02/16/2019

Dena · Married on 09/03/2018

Wow! We shopped around for wedding videographers and we are SO happy that we decided to go with Mina and his Pharoah Videography team. Before the wedding, we spent time with Mina shooting our “love story” video. He helped us brainstorm the idea and put it all together. He was flexible and accommodating to our busy schedules while being very dedicated and committed to making the video into exactly what we envisioned. On our wedding day, he was calm, reliable, easy going, and patient. He took the time to make sure he got the best shots. His team was professional and helpful. When he played our “love story” at the reception and added clips from earlier in the wedding day, we and all of our guests were blown away. We were amazed at the quick turn around when he told us our highlight video was available within a couple days. The video literally brought us both to tears. It’s been a week and we’ve watched the video 50+ times. We’re obsessed with Mina’s work and we are so thankful that he created this incredible memory for us. Do not hesitate—book Mina and Pharoah Videography. You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/09/2018