Phancy Photo Booth Reviews

93 | Memphis, TN

93 Reviews for Phancy Photo Booth

Michael · Married on 11/09/2013

Phancy photo booth was amazing at our wedding! Everyone had so much fun taking pictures; there was a line for the booth almost the entire night. Cathy (owner) brought some hilarious props, hats, etc. for everyone to dress up for pictures. The best part is that people took a copy of every photo strip home as a our wedding souvenir . Cathy was very nice and helpful. We never had to worry about anything. The booth was placed very nicely for our event and was easily accessible and had no glitches. Taking photos was very fast and easy; therefore, we have a fun photo of every single person that came to our wedding! Great memories for us and for our guest!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Carol · Married on 11/02/2013

Phancy Photos was absolutely amazing! My guests were loving the pictures and it was such a hit the entire night :)

VA · Married on 10/26/2013

The Photobooth is very popular at any major event. I contacted several vendors and Phancy Photo Booth offered the best value and was great at communicating. Planning a wedding involves a lot of vendors and a lot of emails. Cathy with Phancy was very professional and very willing to meet our needs. The day of the wedding was drama free and all of the guests had the BEST time in the photobooth and loved making entries into the personal scrapbook that Phancy provided. The photobooth is fun for all ages: 8-80. I cannot wait to call Cathy again for my next event!!! Thanks for everything.

• F

Fharon · event on: 10/25/2013

Great Service! Phancy Photo ensured my party was a success!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Everyone had a blast with the photo booth!! Very quick to respond. Excellent photo quality

andrea · Married on 10/13/2013

Phancy Photo was on time, professional and easy to work with. during our wedding reception. Cathy was fun and energetic and we would highly recommend her to anyone. thank you SO much for the added fun to the wedding. everyone who did it loved it!!!! The kids...OMG they were estatic

• F

Francesca · Married on 10/12/2013

Cathy was absolutely awesome and extremely flexible. Everyone loved the photo booth.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Megan · Married on 09/28/2013

Phancy photo booth was amazing!! She did an excellent job & provided a great service!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Keri · event on: 09/21/2013

Phancy Photo Booth was a great addition to Wings Cancer Foundation's annual fundraiser Bet Against Breast Cancer. The guests had fun with it and there were lots of different props to choose from. They kept the line moving and everyone was able to have some great photo memories from the event. We would definitely use them again.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Camille · Married on 08/31/2013

Cathy is a fabulous lady. I am in the wedding industry, and knew I wanted to use her right away from a previous event we had done together! The photo booth was a hit, everyone loved it. Lots of props, and room for several people to get into the photos. Cathy and her staff are very friendly and very accommodating. I highly recommend them for all types of events.

Sent on 09/10/2013
  • User3502885 · event on: 08/16/2013

Great addition to the party, guests LOVED it! One technical issue during the event which was quickly resolved. Photos emailed to guests, posted online and sent to me on disk.........what else could you ask for? Highly recommend this service for your special event!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Lacey · Married on 07/20/2013

I am so thankful I used Phancy Photo Booth! She was super affordable, flexible, and sweet. On top of that, her custom photo strips were the cutest I have seen! Phancy Photo Booth was such a hit with our guests and made our wedding more fun!

Laura · Married on 06/29/2013

Cathy is great to work with! She delivers a wonderful product with a fun atmosphere! I just got a call from a friend wanting her name for a wedding. Everyone of our guest were impressed. Thank you Phancy Photo

Laura Smith Bartlett Tn

Sent on 07/09/2013

Sydney · Married on 06/07/2013

I had a larger wedding (300 guests) and there was a line for the photo booth the entire night. She ran out of pages to put pictures on for people to write on, but kept printing out the pictures anyway, until she ran out of prints also. She let us know that this had never happened before but we would have a scrapbook full of memories and told us she was saving every picture from the entire night to a flash drive so we wold not miss out them! It was a huge hit my guests loved it and the scrapbook is awesome to look back at!

Sent on 06/27/2013

We had Phancy Photobooth at our wedding reception and it was a hit! Everyone enjoyed taking home their own strip of photos, and we loved having a scrapbook to remember it for years to come. I would highly recommend Phancy Photobooth! Cathy is great and so much fun to work with! She responds very quickly to any questions you may have and makes the entire process so easy.

Sent on 06/10/2013

We were very pleased with Phancy Photo Booth! It is such a great service at an excellent price. My husband and I have laughed so much looking through the scrapbook from our wedding. I think everyone should have a photobooth at their reception, and Phancy Photo Booth is a great choice!

Sent on 11/03/2013

It was great to have such great people help make our wedding day even more special.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Erin · Married on 05/18/2013

I had so many fantastic comments from friends and family about how awesome Phancy Photo Booth was. They loved being able to take a fun memento of the night home with them and my husband and I have had a blast looking through all our loved ones' photos!!!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Cathy from phancy photobooth did a great job. She worked with me with multiple changes on my photo card layouts prior to the wedding. At the wedding, many of my guest spoke about how nice she was at the event. We enjoyed having the photobooth at our wedding.

Dianne · Married on 04/06/2013

Everyone loved it so much we had to extend the time 30 extra minutes! Fun for guests and an awesome memory book for bride and groom.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2013

Phancy Photo booth was a hit at my wedding! The best thing to use as a guest book, everyone had a blast! Cathy is so sweet and quick to respond, she definitely exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend her :)

Sent on 04/12/2013

Erin · Married on 03/15/2013

Phancy Photo Booth is a fabulous vendor and the photo booth is a must-have for that fun, unforgettable wedding for your guests to experience. The guests had an amazing time! I just wish I had had more time to play in it, myself!! ;)

Sent on 07/25/2013

Tricia · Married on 03/09/2013

This vender was great! Everyone at my wedding loved this, all ages participated in this. It was defiantly a great part of my wedding that kept the crowd going strong! You even get a scrapbook of all the photos and comments at the end!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Jocelyn · Married on 03/09/2013

We were the first ones to use the "open" photo booth concept. It was wonderful, more people were able to get in the pictures!! I originally was going to buy the groupon, but when I called to make sure our date was available Cathy honored the groupon price and I worked directly with her. The photo booth was a hit at our wedding and Susan (who came to the wedding to help) was very helpful with everyone from helping to pick out props to helping us run the machine. It also gave us an option to email the photo strips to us (which I've never seen)!!! They are wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Joni · Married on 02/23/2013

If you are having a wedding, or any other event , you must use Phancy booth photos. This was the hit of the reception. We filled the bride and grooms book. Cathy was so professional and sweet. It was like we all have known herfor years. We had two hundred and thirty people attend, and everyone love it. Young and old. My son and his new bride has thank me many times for having this for them. Cathy has the cutest mask and hats and other cute items you can wear. She let everyone take as many pictures as they anted.
    You will be sorry if you do not use Phancy photo booth.

Sent on 03/09/2013