Phancy Photo Booth Reviews

Phancy Photo Booth 2
Phancy Photo Booth 3

Alex Bippus 路 Married on 12/01/2018

100% Perfect!

Phancy Photo Booth was amazing. The Photo booth was the hit of the wedding, and we will cherish the photos forever!

Vaidehi Purohit 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing!

All my guests loved it and I loved the scrapbook they make with everyones pictures 馃槉

Lajoya Jones 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Ms.Cathy did an amazing jov with our scrap book and was completely professional to our guest.

Simply amazing!
    She is always available for updates or adjustments. Ms. Cathy is willing to also work with in case a life event occurs.

Lynne 路 Married on 05/05/2018

This was the highlight of our celebration. Our guest could not get enough of the photo booth. Cathy was excellent to work with and the fact that guest could post photos to social media on the spot was great. At the end of the evening we were given a scrapbook that was personalized with messages to us from our guest. This was definitely worth every penny spent for it.

Marsha 路 Married on 11/04/2017

We had so much fun with this!!! Booking again for daughter # 2's wedding!! :-)

James 路 Married on 09/09/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Phancy Photo Booth. Their service is an ALL-IN-ONE package. The staff is very fun and professional. When you have an event, you would want your vendors to become engaged with the experience. Phancy Photo Booth was definitely that for us and the guests LOVED them! Great value for the cost! You cannot find a better service elsewhere.

Lea Ann 路 Married on 08/12/2017

This is a 鈥渕ust have鈥 for a wedding! Everyone was still talking about the photo booth days after the wedding. Guests of all ages were having a great time making memories!

Tina 路 Married on 07/22/2017

Cathy was very easy to work with and very professional . Our guests at our daughter's wedding had a lot of fun with the photo booth. It was definitely a plus having Phancy Photo there!

Lauren 路 Married on 06/03/2017

Phancy Photo Booth added SO much fun to my wedding reception. Cathy was so wonderful, prepared, and sweet. Our guests just loved her! (It鈥檚 not only important to have a great Photo Booth, but a great photo attendant as well!) She was on time, professional, and brought great props!! My absolute favorite part is the scrapbook she and our guests created throughout the reception!!! Such a special touch, and provides some immediate gratification while waiting on our wedding pictures! Would highly recommend Phancy Photo Booth for any event!

Danielle 路 Married on 05/28/2017

Phancy Photo Booth was a great addition to my wedding. Everyone loved it. Also, the album (and jumpdrive) of everyone's photos I received at the end of the night was awesome! It was a joy to see how much fun everyone had. I would recommend them 100%.

Michelle 路 Married on 04/21/2017

THey were awesome and I would use them again in the future.

Katy 路 Married on 04/15/2017

WE loved having Phancy Photo Booth at our event!!

caitlin 路 Married on 04/01/2017

PERFECT!! Cathy is so flexible and will work to make sure you get what you want, respond quickly, and is so kind. HIGHLY recommend!! Our wedding guests loved it so much she had 2 people from my wedding book her that first Monday afterwards.

rachel 路 Married on 08/13/2016

Phancy Photo was so great to work with and a huge hit with all of our guests! They gave us a beautiful leather album with copies of all the pictures for a keepsake. I would definitely recommend Phancy Photo for any event!

Jasmine 路 Married on 08/06/2016

Cathy Woods is really nice! I met her at a Macy's Sip and Scan event and liked her services there because she was so personable. I went to another bridal show, where there were many other photo booth providers, but none of them were as personable or as fun as Phancy Photo Booth. We booked her and met to pay our deposit as we chatted more about the wedding and other things. A few days to a week before the wedding, she emailed me to see what background I wanted and she described each one to me. She also emailed me the next day with another option that she just obtained and wanted me to have an opportunity to use it if I wanted. A couple of days later, Ms. Woods sent me the link to pick a sample and design for the print-outs. She sent me the sample and it was exactly what I wanted. At the reception, the photo booth was always occupied by our guests. My husband and I went over to make sure we got a picture and they picked the perfect props for us. Right after the wedding reception, Ms. Woods gave us a book filled with all of our guests' pictures and their signed pages where they wrote messages to us. It was such a special memory book to keep that I was not expecting to be signed by our guests.

Megan 路 Married on 07/09/2016

Very fun! Cathy was very nice and reliable.

Amber 路 Married on 06/18/2016

Phancy Photo-booth was great to have at our wedding. All the guests loved the photo-booth. The pics served as a great favor while also keeping the guest busy. It was great receiving copies of all the pics the guest took during the weeding. I definitely would recommend Phancy Photo-booth to any couple getting married. Quality of pics were great.

• User6926595 路 2+ years ago

Everything was great. My wedding guests had a good time. Cathy was very easy and personable to work with. I would definitely recommend using Phancy Photo Booth.

Lauren 路 Married on 12/12/2015

Cathy was absolutely amazing! The booking process was easy, and she took care of everything the day of the wedding. She was also great with the kids at the wedding, helping them operate the booth when needed. The package was priced better than most that I saw and still included everything that we wanted. Cathy is awesome, you will not regret booking her!!

David 路 Married on 08/22/2015

Your guests will have fun taking these pictures. It also provides another fun item to have at your wedding or event. Do not hesitate to use this company. Very friendly people to work with.

Natoshia 路 Married on 06/13/2015

This was a huge hit at our wedding! Everyone loved it! One of my favorite mementos from our big day is our scrap book from the photo booth! Great fun and service! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Taylor 路 Married on 04/18/2015

The Photobooth was, hands down, one of the best parts of the wedding reception. Our guests are still raving over how much fun they had!

Laura 路 Married on 04/11/2015

Had a ball with the booth and my family and friends loved it! I got the book of photos the next day and loved the photo at the end of some of our staff :)

Kasey 路 Married on 03/28/2015

This photo booth was awesome! Came with amazing props and every person in the photo got a copy! Great quality pictures too!