Phaminh Cinematography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Paige M. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Minh and his team did a phenomenal job with our wedding! We got married back in October 2020 and were blown away by his work. We have watched our highlight reel at least 100 times since then. We were so impressed by how beautifully he captured our special day and put it all together. I also love that he gave us the raw footage because that was something that was a priority to us with a videographer. We were also so impressed and elated with how quickly he finished the product and gave it to us! If you want a videographer that is so fun to work with and will produce the best quality footage of your wedding, I could not recommend Minh and his team more!
    Mary B. Married on 07/31/2021

Special Day

Pham was an absolute delight to work with. The video he produced will be a reminder of my daughters beautiful wedding day. I highly recommend Pham. He was professional, courteous, caring and a lot of fun. We made a wonderful choice using Phaminh Cinematography!
  • Linh
    Linh T. Married on 10/04/2020

Dream engagement photos

Minh was super professional and friendly during our photo session. He knew exactly how to get us to relax and pose. When we got our finished photos, they were better than I could’ve possibly imagined. He is one of those artists that not only has the perfect vision, but is also able to execute it beautifully. I recommend him to all of my friends and family and I only ever hear how pleased they are with his services!
    Michelle B. Married on 10/29/2019

The best photographer and most professional

Minh puts so much time and effort into making his pictures and videos so perfect. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else to do someone’s wedding video, so please use Minh Pham Cinematography for your wedding! He is the most genuine, sweetest, and hardworking and he truly enjoys what he does.
    Jaden H. Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding video

Our wedding video was absolutely amazing and something we will treasure forever! We also got the video back in a timely manner! Great experience!
    Taylor Married on 06/14/2019

You get what you paying for!

I was hesitant to spend on a wedding videographer, but I met Minh at the Wedding Convention and was very impressed. After looking into their pricing and straight forward packages, I figured there is no harm in documenting the big day. Using Phaminh Cinematography ended up being one of the best decisions we made! They communicated consistently and clearly leading up to the big day and after for finalizing the video. During the day I hardly noticed that Minh was there filming and when I saw the final video I was ecstatic that we decided to document this big day with them. The footage and editing was phenomenal!
    Lindsey Q. Married on 11/24/2018

Would pick everytime!!!

I vividly remember most things about our day, but now I have something to help remind me if a day comes that it isn’t so easy anymore. By chance I just happened to find Pham Minh through a wedding app. From the first encounter I had with him I knew he was going to be easy to work with. Although I feel our video speaks for itself, I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone in need of a videographer. Amazingly talented. 5/5 stars. If I could give more I would.
  • HK Watts
    Hk Watts Married on 11/04/2018

Exceptional work ethics

Our videos turned out to be amazing and Minh helped me, as a stressed out bride, felt very calm in the mist of the jam packed busy wedding activities. Everyone kept comment on how calm I was on the wedding day. Well, I was, mainly because I have such an awesome videographer. Did I mention that he does photography too? He help me with my guest sign in canvas, it was so cool. I love the aerial shots in his videos 😍😍.
  • Mina
    Mina Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing videographer!

I recommend Minh Pham to anyone who’s looking for a professional and creative videographer. His prices are reasonable and he’s super responsive. He managed to capture all of the beautiful moments from beginning to end. I love the final result of the video. It’s definitely worth every penny to have a video to remember forever.
    Chuot N. Married on 10/20/2018

We love it!

AMAZING!!!!! Minh is the most incredibly talented and professional photographer. We received our photos quick, and they are truly beautiful. On our wedding day you wouldn’t have known they were even there and everyone commented how great they were. I will recommend them to anyone I come into contact with!
  • David
    David P. Married on 08/09/2018

Fantastic service!

Minh was absolutely fanatistc as our videographer. We did two shoots on seperate days and each location was roughly 3 to 5 hours away. He was on time for each shoot and was able to guide us to the perfect video. The results only took a month to get and the quality was even more than what I was expecting. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting an amazing video for their wedding.
    Elsie A. Married on 08/04/2018

amazing videographer

Phaminh is the best videographer in ARKANSAS! after searching and being recommended his services for our wedding by other brides I decided to use him and the results did not disappoint! very talented, detailed, punctual, and creative. I have not only used him for my wedding, but now have worked along with him in many business functions as well! Highly recommend!
  • David
    David H. Married on 03/24/2018

Delightful and Professional Experience

Minh is a great photographer and videographer. We did not have the best weather during the March in Arkansas . But he was flexible and was able to reschedule and we did 4 different shoots and locations to get the pictures and videos right. Best of all, he has a great work ethic and was able to deliver the final product in a timely manner. My Wife loved the final product and could not stop watching our wedding video.

Theresa Married on 09/27/2017

Minh is amazing!

Minh is amazing! He is super friendly, professional, and timely with his work. I’m thrilled with the videography from my wedding!
    Jenny Married on 03/25/2017

Love Minh!

Minh did our wedding video and it turned out beautifully! What sets him apart from the other cinematographers is that he is able to work from all angles. He doesn’t just shoot from your normal view, but also aerial and 360 views from his drone! This really enhances your video by capturing your wedding venue from all perspectives! He is very accomadating to your needs and budget, and also very entertaining to work with. He will go the extra mile to make sure your video really captures the essence of your wedding and will give you all the feels. I really reccomend to all future brides to consider hiring a cinematographer for your special day. A video really helps you relive your wedding day in a way that photos can’t. Not discrediting photographers ( I def recommend both!). Years from now, you’ll be able to share your wedding day with your children and loved ones. Choose Minh to capture that day, you won’t regret it.
  • Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful experience and excellent quality!

Both videographers were with us all day. One spent time with my husband and his groomsman while Minh stayed with me and the bridesmaids. They got great footage from details/getting ready and first look to the ceremony and reception! They were very responsive and quick to turn around (one month)! We are extremely happy that we chose them to capture our favorite day! Highly recommend!