Pete's Sweets Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Christine D. Married on 10/23/2021

5 stars! The best wedding cake

Pete's Sweets was PHENOMENAL to work with. They went above and beyond in helping me create my wedding cake. I can't tell you how many people came up to us saying that this was the best cake they have ever had - it was truly delicious but also the presentation was beautiful. I enjoyed the consultation with Pete because he asked me lots of questions about logistics that I hadn't even thought of - he was very thorough and gave tips and advice along the way which was much appreciated and all of which I used - Thank you Pete's Sweets - can't wait to use them again at any future event we have!! Worth every penny!
  • Gina
    Gina M. Married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I got married this past weekend and Pete's Sweets did our wedding cake- they have been an absolute pleasure to work with, not only does the cake come out looking gorgeous but the quality and taste are perfect as well! And Pete and all the staff are so warm, welcoming, and accommodating. I highly recommend them!!!
    Reagan Married on 10/10/2021

Loved our Pete's Sweets Experience!

We used Pete's Sweets for both our wedding cake and a grooms cake. The whole process was SO fun and exciting, and Pete and his team were amazing every step of the way. Pete was so easy to talk to, and always answered our questions in full and helped with any decisions we were struggling on. He was even really flexible with things such as shipping the cake topper to the shop instead of us dropping it off. The grooms cake was so creative and perfect, we didn't even want to cut into it! My family has also used Pete's Sweets for several holiday cakes, and they do an incredible job. I highly recommend the shop for wedding cakes or any other cakes you will ever need!
  • Allison
    Allison N. Married on 06/25/2021

Pete and Mary are great

Pete and his mother were so easy to work with and SO accommodating! Mary was there to answer any questions I had and Pete executed my dream wedding cake to perfection! I gave him my ideas he gave his professional opinion which I appreciated more than ever and then went on to make the most beautiful and delicious cake ever! I had guests going back for seconds it was so good! Can’t wait to celebrate our 1 year and come back for seconds ourselves! Pete and his company will not disappoint – I highly recommend using Pete’s Sweets for any upcoming event you have!
  • Micaela
    Micaela L. Married on 05/01/2021

Highly Recommend!

If you are looking for a delicious and beautiful wedding cake then look no further than Pete's Sweets! Pete made this process so easy for us - I showed him what we were looking for and he made my dream come to life! Thank you Pete for making our wedding day so sweet :)
  • Deirdre
    Deirdre F. Married on 12/19/2020

Delicious and Beautiful!

Pete was amazing through the whole process! He was upfront about costs and helped work with us to both save us money and get the best experience possible when we decided to downsize due to COVID-19. Not to mention everything he makes tastes and looks amazing! I highly recommend the almond cake. Thank you for everything!
  • Suzie
    Suzie K. Married on 10/11/2020

Best Cake I've Ever Had!

I first tried Pete's Sweets at a wedding expo, and I couldn't stop thinking and raving about it. I tried them again at another expo months later, and again was blown away. Pete makes the best cake I have ever tasted, hands down. We arranged a cake tasting, and had a good variety of cakes and frosting/fillings that we were able to choose from and try. His expertise in decorating is incredible, and he offered such great input on design and how it translated into our vision. I showed him some inspiration pics I had, and he totally nailed it. We brought fresh flowers to his shop the day before, and he arranged them so beautifully, along with our topper. Everyone loved our cake, even those who aren't big cake fans! I highly recommend Peter and his team, they are all so friendly, and are so wonderful to work with.!

Pete's Sweets's reply:

Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations to a wonderful couple! We wanted to thank you for letting us make your wedding day a little sweeter. I hope your big day was a complete success and it was all you imagined and more. Warmest Wishes,
    All Of Us At Pete’s Sweets
    Michelle Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing experience from start to finish

Pete and his team were unbelievable from the cake tasting process to postponing our wedding due to COVID to the actual day. The cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing people were talking about it even days after the wedding!!! 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a stress free experience for their special day!
    Lisa Married on 09/09/2020

Best wedding cake I have ever had.

I was not the bride, but a guest. I don't like wedding cakes or bakery cakes. They usually have no flavor or the frosting is so sweet. In fact I wasn't even going to try the cake until my husband said I should. Wow, I was floored. The cake was so moist and had a great texture. The frosting was out of this world. This is the first wedding cake that I truly enjoyed. By the end of the night there was still cake to be taken home and I took about 3 pieces to enjoy the next day. I would definitely recommend Pete's Sweets.
  • Renee
    Renee D. Married on 09/06/2020

Best Cake Ever!

We chose Pete’s Sweets to make our cake for our intimate wedding celebration at Quonquont Farm on September 6th. We are not lying when we say that people are still raving that it was the most amazing cake that they have ever had. Pete made my apple-themed, rustic cake vision into a perfect reality. He was so amazing to work with, despite all of the uncertainties among planning a wedding during COVID-times. We are so excited to get a replica of the cake on our one year anniversary!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 08/22/2020

Beautiful & Delicious!

We had the most beautiful two tier semi-naked cake from Pete’s Sweets. We chose vanilla buttercream with strawberry jam filling. Our guests raved that it was the best cake they had EVER had! It was perfectly moist and delicious!
  • Arielle
    Arielle C. Married on 08/01/2020

Awesome wedding cake!

My husband and I are so happy we chose Pete's Sweets to make our wedding cake! We got married August 1st so our wedding plans were frequently changing with the covid pandemic, especially the month prior. Once we contacted Pete he helped to lessen our stress. He was so great throughout the whole process -outstanding customer service and professionalism. He took an extensive amount of time over the phone and later in person to thoroughly explain all the options to us for our wedding cake and how to go about everything. Since I am gluten free, we went with a 3 tiered cake with the top 2 tiers gluten free and the bottom layer non-gluten free. I also had a specific request for the gluten free tiers which Pete's Sweets easily accomodated. In the end, the cake not only came out beautiful and perfect for our wedding style, it was also absolutely delicious!! It even got awesome reviews from our guests that normally don't like wedding cake! Luckily, my husband and I had plenty left over to enjoy after the wedding, too! We highly recommend Pete's Sweets :)
    Katherine Married on 06/19/2020

Incredible

Pete is so awesome! Our plan had to change where we no longer used our venue and planned a small ceremony and reception due to Covid. He was incredibly supportive and accommodating, and helped up find a way to still keep our original cake design that we had hoped for pre-Covid. The cake came out amazing and we were so excited about it!! Plus it tasted so good! We got a ton of compliments both on the taste and look of the cake. Would definitely highly recommend him!
  • Naomi
    Naomi Married on 02/29/2020

Best Bakery in Western Mass

We had the BEST experience with Pete!

Not only are his cakes delicious and beautifully decorated. But his customer service is amazing!

His shop was quick to respond to our inquiry and he kept us updated accordingly throughout planning. When we finally scheduled our tasting we had the BEST TIME. We laughed until we cried there with him while we went over final details and flavors. He is also honest and upfront about everything when it came to pricing, cake styles, etc.

Then day-of when we saw our cakes and cupcakes we couldn't have been happier. We also received a TON of feedback from friends and family about how wonderful the cake was.
    Chuck B. Married on 12/21/2019

Great Experience

Pete's Sweets came recommended to us by our reception venue and we could not have been happier with our experience working with them on our wedding cake. During our cake tasting, Pete sat down with us and went over all of our options in great detail. The only problem we had was narrowing down our flavors since they all were delicious! We brought in pictures of the cake design we had in mind for our wedding, and Pete was able to replicate it perfectly. The day of the wedding Pete and his team took care of everything in terms of delivery and set up so that we could just relax and enjoy our wedding day. Everyone raved about the design of the cake but were even more impressed with the taste. We will be doing all of our cake and dessert shopping at Pete's Sweets in the future!
    Jen F. Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Cupcakes!

We were introduced to Pete's sweets through Lattiude Restaurant & Longitude Catering and we were so pleased! These cupcakes are amazing! Highly recommend them!
    Alexis F. Married on 10/27/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Pete was detailed and responsive throughout our planning process. He took the time to meet with us a couple of times to review the details of what we wanted, as he truly cared about creating the cake we envisioned. Our guests complimented our beautiful cake throughout the evening and it was more than I could have imagined. His cakes are extremely delicious! After attending his cake tasting prior to our wedding, we had decided we were going to begin ordering our family birthday and event cakes through Pete!
    Nicole C. Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful Wedding

Pete was amazing to work with. We had a small number of guests, plus we needed a specialty (gluten free) layer. He came up with a gorgeous design, and the cake was absolutely outstanding as well as beautiful. Our guests loved the cake, and I was so excited to have delicious gluten free cake that I could enjoy at my own wedding. He met with us for a tasting, was very communicative regarding our options artistically as well as pricing, and was extremely responsive when we decided to change something. I can't say enough positive things!
    Natasha R. Married on 10/26/2019

October 26, 2019 Mr. & Mrs. Falcon

We loved the cake! The guest was in love with it and keep asking who made the cake. It was delicious☺️ We are glad we decided to have Pete’s Sweets cake shop provide the best part (cake)!!!
    Jennifer Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic experience with Pete's Sweets!

Pete's Sweets made our wedding cake back in October and it was perfect! It tasted great (and received many compliments from our guests) and it looked exactly how I wanted it. My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Pete. He kept us very informed on any and all options that we had, but he never once made us feel like he was pushing us to make a more expensive choice, or just a choice that we weren't happy with. Pete genuinely just wanted to give us the best experience possible. I would absolutely work with him again and I highly recommend him!
    Sierra W. Married on 09/28/2019

Delicious and Beautiful

I cannot say enough good things about Pete’s Sweets and his delicious cakes and cupcakes. We ordered a grooms cake, wedding cake, and chocolate vegan cupcakes from them. Our meetings and emails with Pete and his staff were helpful and informative. He worked with his to create a design based on our ideas and inspiration. They cakes were decorated exquisitely and everyone loved them! Pete truly has a passion for his business and an eye for design and creativity!
    Tricia R. Married on 09/14/2019

Beat experience ever!

Pete and his team were one of the best vendors that were a part of out wedding! My guests have been raving about all over social media and they continue to let me know how beautiful the presentation was along with the flavor and how moist and tasteful every flavor was! Thank you for completing our wedding day!!
  • Cindy
    Cindy O. Married on 08/31/2019

Loved Pete

Pete is hysterical and his cakes and cupcakes are absolutely delicious.
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia C. Married on 08/31/2019

Labor Day Weekend Wedding

Pete was amazing! Super helpful and was able to help us create the perfect cake for our perfect day. Our cake not only looked beautiful, but tasted out of this world! We will definitely be using Pete's Sweets for our special occasion cakes!
  • Jenna
    Jenna K. Married on 08/10/2019

Pete's Sweets - Quality & Memorable Desserts

I cannot say enough good things about Pete's Sweets. The service, the quality of the cake and the overall presentation is nothing but perfection! Pete and his team were very accommodating and gave us exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding day. Our guests were in love with the cake and I look forward to working with Pete's Sweets again in the future when I plan another event and need cake or desserts!