Peterson Music and Events Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Claire L. Married on 10/04/2021

The Best in the Biz!!

Peterson Music and Events helped us in so many ways to make our wedding run smoothly and perfectly! Due to covid-19, some of our family members were not able to travel to come to the event. We had Paul and his team stream the event live so that all could participate and be apart of our special day! I got texts from family members after telling me how amazing it was to be able to watch the ceremony! Peterson Music and Events professionally took care of all the details with our other vendors (photographers and videographers) to make sure that everyone was on the same page. Everything from set-up, to execution, to the final video stream was wonderful! I would highly recommend Paul and his team for any event!!!
    Jennifer S. Married on 08/07/2021

Best value for the services

I was originally looking to hire Peterson music and events for part of the wedding; live streaming. When I spoke with Carrie, the event coordinator, she explained that they can cover all aspects from the venue location, music, live stream, and so many other things. I was piecing my wedding together with other planners.. no need, Peterson music and events nailed it! Cost was cheaper than piecing it together and no confusion. Amazing! Highly recommend!!
    Dave K. Married on 05/08/2021

We loved Peterson Music and Events!

Due to the pandemic it made it challenging for all our friends and family to attend our wedding. We were so happy Peterson Music and Events made it possible to include all our loved ones in one of the most memorable days of our lives. We've even had family and friends reach out to tell us how much it meant to them that they could be a part of our wedding day. We would recommend Peterson Music and Events without hesitation!

Peterson Music and Events's reply:

We were so honored to help make your day even more special, with an unlimited guest list. You made our job so easy and appreciate your time in making sure every detail was covered.
    Taylor E. Married on 05/08/2021

Cant recommend enough...

If you have out of town guests who cannot attend in person, I highly recommend this service! Peterson Music and Events made it possible for friends and family to watch the wedding in real time. Many friends and family said it felt like they were sitting right there with the rest of us. Not only was the quality of the stream great, but it is a moment we can rewatch and cherish forever!

Peterson Music and Events's reply:

I'm so glad that your friends and family felt like they were a part of the celebration! That's the best compliment we could get. Thank you so much for taking the time to write.