26 Reviews for Peter A. Wagner Photography

Prints (2)
Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
26 Peter A. Wagner Photography Reviews

Peter captured our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photos and we have nothing but positive things to say about him and his artistry! Peter was so easy to work with and made us instantly feel comfortable. He was easy to contact with quick responses. Our photos and wedding video are absolutely beautiful. Peter gave us access to a gallery to download photos and sent a flashdrive in a personalized wooden box. Highly recommend hiring Peter; you won't regret it!

Photos
Profile Picture Jenna, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Peter and his assistant were absolutely amazing in virtually every aspect. The planning beforehand and the attentiveness to our special day was second to none! Couple this with the very original personalized wooden box and receiving all pictures on a personalized wooden flash drive and the value can't be beat.

Look no further and go with Peter!!!

Profile Picture Jon, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough great things about Peter! Peter did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Both turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We constantly get asked about who did our photos and people telling me they referred their friends or family to Peter after seeing our photos. He has an ability to take a single moment and turn it into a wow-factor photo. I will forever cherish the work he did because he captured the emotions of the day so well, it almost feels like I am there reliving it again when I look through them-which is a must when that day literally is over in what seems like a blink of an eye! He also put together a slide show of our day with video clips and still shots-it brought tears to my eyes. Words can't express how grateful we are to have found Peter and have had him there with us capturing all of our moments, big and small! I met with multiple photographers before finding Peter and his packages were the most reasonable for our budget. He also gives you your photos to keep and do what you wish with instead of forcing you to order every print through him, like most other photographers do. We very much look forward to working with Peter again in the future!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

After meeting Peter A Wagner, we knew that he was the right photography for our wedding. Right from the start, he was outgoing, very organized, and put us at ease. A couple weeks before our wedding, we filled out a form for Peter with all of our wedding details. From then on out, I knew we had nothing to worry about. He was prompt and super creative for our wedding pictures. And the pictures...they turned out way beyond my expectations!! Peter truly captured our wedding day! Not only were the photo's amazing but he also surprised us with a slide show video. I would recommend Peter to anyone!!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Peter was one of the best decisions I ever made during the wedding planning process. His skills, passion, and fun personality truly shine in every photograph that he shoots. My husband and I knew he would be the perfect photographer for our wedding the moment we met him. He ensured we felt comfortable in front of the camera and enjoyed the process of taking each photograph. There are so many beautiful pictures and he really captured the love and energy of our wedding. Peter did our engagement photos too. We are more than pleased with both. He made suggestions on how to pose and which angles/lighting were best for us. Couldn't be more happy that we invested in this great photographer!

Profile Picture Vanessa , 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am almost beyond having words to describe how amazing Peter is! Peter captured every moment of our wedding with absolutely stunning pictures. Peter is very professional and is also super fun to have around! I went to photography school and was pretty demanding on my list of photographic preferences, and he met them 100% and without complaint. Peter is organized, punctual, very creative and extremely knowledgeable in his photography skills. Many photographers I looked at made me feel as if I would want to be checking what they were shooting throughout the night, but I had 100% faith that Peter would go way above and beyond my expectations. I am so so pleased with his work, I want to get married all over again! SERIOUSLY - check him out!

Profile Picture kirsten, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am not photogenic and I don't like being in front of a camera. Peter made me feel at ease with his casual demeanor and got excellent pictures while doing it. He guided us through everything and took any photos we wanted. Peter is genuinely a pleasure to be around and is very talented. I would (and have) recommended him to my friends and would gladly work with him again in the future. Thanks, Peter!

Profile Picture Ben, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Neither myself nor my (now) husband are the biggest fan of taking pictures, so finding a photographer for our wedding already seemed like it was going to be a difficult task. Additionally, our wedding was a large, very non-traditional, outside wedding, mostly taking place at night, with a lot of various activities happening simultaneously and all with weird lighting situations. We had no idea who we were going to hire that would be able to work with us, being fussy as we are about pictures, and also be able to capture the spirit of our wedding (which was really a higher priority for us, honestly). Peter absolutely nailed it in every possible way. The pictures are all, of course, absolutely gorgeous, but more than that - they encapsulate everything that we worked so hard for our wedding to be. He was unbelievably easy to work with, especially on a day that can be so stressful, and is genuinely a very cool and lovely person with a massive talent for capturing detail. From the moment we met him, we knew he just "got" us and understood what we were trying to achieve, and we were so very lucky to find him. According to my husband, he "made getting married 'fun'" :-). We have recommended him highly to all of our friends getting married in the upcoming years, and after seeing our pictures - they are excited to work with him as well!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough good things about Peter as our wedding photographer! He was very accommodating, patient, and creative. The photos turned out perfect -- they were so beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. He even sent a nice crafted box with a flash drive containing hundreds of high-quality photos. Peter is also a great guy and clearly enjoyed shooting our wedding. We give him our highest recommendation -- you can't go wrong having Peter as your photographer.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Peter is an amazing photographer. He was flexible and enjoyable to work with. His pictures are stunning. He took the right mix of posed and candid shots; exactly what we were looking for. And on top of his great work and affable nature, the price was right too!

Profile Picture Maren, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

I was looking for a photographer with reasonable rates without sacrificing quality and stumbled upon Peter! Peter was professional, yet personable at the same time. Before the wedding, we were provided a thorough questionnaire that allowed us to specify exactly what we wanted for our big day. I was very impressed with all of the photographs from the wedding, as well as the preview albums and videos. If you're looking for beautiful pictures at a fair price, Peter is your guy!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Peter as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We are so pleased with our photos and he made the experience so comfortable and easy. He accommodated all of our goofy requests and was incredibly patient while we wrangled our families. He is very good at what he does.

Profile Picture Patrick, 6/26/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

Peter is an amazing photographer, very professional, and perfect!! He is excellent at his job and works discreetly when appropriate. I'm already planning to hire him anytime we renew our vows!

Profile Picture User7134736, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Peter completely exceeded our expectations throughout not one, but two wedding ceremonies. He photographed our small private ceremony, which was basically our engagement session, along with our full blown church ceremony and reception months later. Both days are now documented in stunning dimension - his candid shots are every bit as wonderful as the planned ones, and he has an eye for creating beautiful shots on the fly. He was extremely friendly, professional, and seemed just as excited for the occasion as we were. A few weeks later, he delivered a huge assortment of photos online, including a highlight reel and video presentation for us to share. Please take a look at his website and enjoy some of his past work, and rest assured he will document your day with the same care and quality.

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Whether you live in Wisconsin or in Iceland, Peter is the most flexible, accommodating, and professional photographer we've had the pleasure of working with. We live in Hawaii, and we were planning our Wisconsin wedding ourselves thousands of miles away. Peter was incredibly flexible. He was willing to work with us and meet our needs to the best of his abilities. He was very organized. His questionnaire not only helped him figure out what we wanted, but it also gave us ideas on how we wanted our wedding photographed. Peter takes so much pride in his craft and it shows in his work. On our wedding day, he came early and stayed until he knew he had captured our entire day the best it could possibly be captured. Because of Peter, we will have amazing pictures of our special day that we will have for the rest of our lives. We know our grandchildren and their grandchildren will see our pictures and know without a doubt that we love each other to the moon and back because his pictures portray it. We recommend Peter Wagner to anyone and everyone that wants their wedding professionally photographed.

Profile Picture Rhandy, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was incredibly picky about finding the right photographer. We were engaged for a year before we had our engagement photos taken, and that was after I found Peter. He is an amazing photographer, so much so that after he did our engagement and our wedding, I asked if he would be able to do maternity shots when that time comes. He's beyond personable- he's inviting, he listens to what you want, helps you figure it out, and does everything he can to make sure he gives you exactly what you wanted and then some. We had him for 10 hours for our wedding and I love every single picture he gave us (over 1000 pictures). He captured moments and people in those moments that I will cherish forever and was able to do it in a way that people saw the pictures and would say, "I didn't even realize he was right there! That picture is awesome!" Thank you, Peter, for being such a wonderful photographer.

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Peter photographed both our December (local) and April (destination to Mexico) weddings. He captured some great moments of both myself and my husband...but also of our guests! The candid photos were great! The night photos are my and my husband's favorite! Peter did an absolutely amazing job with the night shots with the lighting and capturing the stars!!
Peter was very professional and ensures he got all of the shots we requested. We asked him to use his professional judgement and I was glad we did because the pictures turned out better than I imagined. Peter has an eye for some truly beautiful shots with regards to background, lighting, and posing.
He was always on time and very responsive to my texts and emails. Since we were so busy planning 2 ceremonies...one local and one destination within 4 months...I asked him to remind me of the things he needed and he would which was super helpful!
Peter was very reasonably priced for what you get! I felt my money was more than well spent with him being our photographer. I highly recommend him to anyone who is getting married as you will be more than pleased with him. He has so much passion, vision, and talent for this field. Any bride and groom will feel as though he captured the most special moments of their first day as one!! I know I did!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very happy with Peter's services. The pictures are beautiful

Profile Picture Robert, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Peter is one of the most talented photographers in WI without a doubt. He is extremely personable while remaining professional throughout the entire joyful expedition. My wife and I were so fortunate to find such a great photographer who was willing to do whatever it took to capture that perfect shot, at that perfect time. We can NOT say enough positive things about our experience with having Peter as our photographer on our most special day! Thank you just does not do the experience justice. Contact Peter if you want a wonderful person documenting the most wonderful day of your life!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

I wish I could give this man 10 Stars he is a true saint! When looking for our photographers I ran onto Peter’s beautiful website. I was stunned at how amazing his photos were and the price he was asking was such a great deal. I had also heard that he will be direct so you can make sure you get a great photo every time which was the most important thing in a photographer to me.
Peter shot our wedding about two months ago. He was truly amazing to work with! He showed up about an hour early and stayed over an hour later then we had asked just to make sure that he got all the pictures we wanted . Peter has great attention to detail and was very creative in his work. Peter has an eye for beauty, and captured everything perfectly! Everything was happening so fast during the wedding that it was all a blur for us but thankfully Peter was there to capture so many great moments...Moments we didn't even know existed until we looked through all of our pictures. It's like we're reliving our wedding again!
I have already looked at our wedding photos dozens of times. I knew Peter did wonderful work, but he definitely exceeded our expectations!! So many of our family and friends have complimented on the quality, creativity and the quantity of the pictures.
When we received our pictures on the drive in this amazing wood box with our picture on it I couldn’t believe it got any better than all the amazing pictures we had already gotten.
Peter was such a pleasure to work he is such a nice guy and he really focused on what we wanted! I can't say enough great things about him! He is the best decision you will make for your wedding! This was a big investment for our wedding but it was worth every penny and more! And while you and your new husband or bride are socializing with your family and friends at the wedding, rest assure that Peter will capture every moments so you don't have to worry about anything and just enjoy your wedding! We will definitely keep in contact with Peter!

Profile Picture Jennilyn, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Peter was a real joy to have as a photographer, he was prompt and kept everyone on schedule even without any assistant he was able to preform all that we asked for and more.
Also he was very flexible when my wife and I wanted different pictures taken that were not planned. Also his ability to sneak around to get in the moment shots was astounding!!! I would suggest him to anyone looking for a top notch photographer!

Profile Picture Phillip, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Peter did a fantastic job with our wedding. He was willing to take as much time as we needed to get information prior to the wedding (plus an extensive survey) to make sure he was able to photograph exactly what we wanted. He was where we needed him throughout the day of the wedding an he captured fantastic shots of all the moments I want to remember. The photos I received from him are beautiful and came within the timeframe he initially gave us. Highly Recommended!

Profile Picture User5317184, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Peter Wagner photography for our sons senior pictures. We purchased a package that allowed for us to have him for a couple of hours. He was professional but fun. He took us to some amazing spots. The outcome was fantastic. His friends and family could not believe the photos and the quality. The pticrnwas amazing and can't wait to use him in the fall for our holiday family photo.

Profile Picture Terri, 7/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Peter was amazing!! Great photos! Worked very well with my husband and myself! Would for sure recommend!

Profile Picture shely, 9/6/14, 1 Review