161 Reviews for Pete Chambers DJ Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
Photobooth (2)
150 Pete Chambers DJ Entertainment Reviews

Peter was our wedding DJ & exceeded all of our expectations. Not only was he a great MC, but he kept the party going until the very end! He made great music suggestions to set the mood during all parts of the wedding along with the uplighting. I would definitely recommend his services! Oh and the photo booth was such a great idea- so glad he insisted on having that! =)

Profile Picture Chantha, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Pete did an amazing job with our company Holiday Party. From beginning to end, he was a professional to work with. Set up to break down was seemless. His DJ skills are spot on. His staff is great! The value for the price was clear.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pete did an amazing job at our wedding. The dance floor stayed packed, the photo booth was a major hit, and the lighting was absolutely perfect! We would highly recommend Pete for your wedding

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great time at our office party with the Photo Booth with the Green Screen!! It was certainly a hit!

Profile Picture Darleen, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

WOW!!! Pete Chambers was One Of The Best Wedding Planning Choices I Made!!! He went Above and Beyond to make Sure my wedding Entertainment Was Amazing!! I strived for Perfection and Pete Was The Perfect DJ!! Everyone was Enjoying His Entertainment and was Dancing Throughout our Reception! He is a Classy, Charming, Dazzling DJ with Charisma & Pizzazz!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved having DJ Matt at our wedding! He was very easy to work with and made sure to accommodate all of our music requests. We had a few must plays but otherwise gave genre/style direction, which we felt he really got right with his song selections. We had told Matt absolutely no cheesy wedding songs, so when a guest requested it during the wedding, he actually made sure to check with us before playing it! We also didn't want any over the top MC'ing and Matt had just the right amount of crowd interaction. We worked with Pete throughout the contract and planning discussions, who was responsive and flexible. We'd recommend Pete Chambers Entertainment for anyone looking for DJs that know their music well and can provide MC'ing tailored to your taste.

Profile Picture Shan, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After hiring Pete to do our wedding we had nothing to worry about. I am not big into music , however my wife is and she loved every single song Pete Played during out wedding. The guest also loved the music. If you are someone like me, Pete will take the time to play some song and give you ideas of songs to play. It was great having him there, he definitely kept people dancing and having a great time. My wife said "the music was better than what she expected."

Profile Picture Francisco, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were lucky to book Pete Chambers himself for our September nuptials! Pete was great, very easy to connect with on the phone or email. My husband and I loved the user friendly website to provide him with the songs we wanted for each part of the wedding, and to select some must plays for our reception. We felt he had a nice balance of getting our guests on the dance floor without being pushy or over the top.

Pricing was very fair, he had top notch equipment and we also opted to have him provide uplighting, which made our venue really come to life once the sun set.

It’s easy to get a little frazzled during your reception - it feels like you have a million things to do and a short window to do them in (introductions, speeches, dances, cake cutting, etc). Pete was calm and friendly and kept us on schedule throughout this, which was so lovely and needed!

Thank you, Pete! We loved having you as our wedding emcee/DJ!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were that couple that thought we could put a playlist together ourselves until we attempted actually putting a playlist together and realized we had no idea what we were doing. It's much harder than it looks! Thank goodness for Pete Chambers Entertainment and DJ Gary -- they came to the rescue mere weeks before the event and made the whole thing happen. I really can't stress enough how much music really contributed to our wedding. We only had about 35 guests but the dance floor was hopping all night long. It was also amazing that we had DJ Gary announcing what was happening next so people weren't confused or not around for the big events. Thank you so much for taking those stressors off our plates and letting us enjoy our special day even more! - Jackie and Elliott

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We a very grateful to Pete for providing excellent service. He really set a fantastic tone for the wedding and the reception. Pete's style is terrific -- he is both easy-going and relaxed, as well as thorough and professional. Moreover, Pete's prices are quite reasonable.

Profile Picture Henry, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Pete was a smooth experience and he lent such a joyous atmosphere to our wedding day! Right from the start, he was attentive to our questions and even has an online form that made organizing music and the order of the day so much easier. He accommodated all of our requests and was even flexible enough during the reception to fit in whatever curve-ball came our way. He also worked fantastically with our other vendors. Pete was definitely instrumental in making our day as magical as it was.

Profile Picture Kaye, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We never dreamed of a wedding as beautiful as what Pete Chambers Entertainment created for us. And they were so easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. Their online planning system along with quick answers from Pete (he was always available to take
my calls) to all of my questions was really helpful. All of my guests told me that my wedding was the best they had ever been to, because it was the most fun. And I couldn't have pulled it off without this amazing company. (We had DJ, wedding ceremony coverage, uplighting,
dance floor lighting & photo booth) They executed everything perfectly. I couldn't have asked for anything more. They were just a little higher in cost than the others…but now I know why. I shopped around central New England and met with several of the big companies and I
guarantee you will find no one better in the area.

Thanks so much!
Isamar Paredes

Profile Picture Isamar, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Pete Chambers for my husband’s 70th birthday party. Pete is the absolute best! From the moment we connected, he was professional and knowledgeable, proactive, organized, and enthusiastic. On the day of the party, he took our music preferences and had the perfect soundtrack throughout the evening. In addition to the music, he brought energy, humor and life to the party. He introduced the family and friends who would be “roasting” my husband with humor and panache! He kept me on track in getting the cake with sparklers sent out at the appropriate time, and got the guests going with a boisterous rendition of happy birthday. Pete also directed everyone to the photo booth, which was a huge hit at the party. People were laughing and silly and posing with props, and at the end of the evening we got a great photo album as a keepsake. I would definitely use Pete again!

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Pete Chambers for for 3 simultaneous dinners spread out on our campus for approx. 120 guests each for 2 weekends. Pete and his team did a fantastic job and accommodated all my last minute changes and requests. All of our guest were very happy with the entertainment and especially enjoyed the playlists tailored to their high school graduation year.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete did a great job at my daughter's Bat Mitzvah party . It was for 45 teens. He did a great job of reading the crowd and balancing playing games and just letting the kids hang out.

My daughter also had a couple of very non standard last minute song requests and he found them online quickly and played them. This really made her party a little different than others.

Also, the Smileys Photo Booth was a blast for the kids. They even made a scrap book (Pete suggested this) for her with all the photos. It's a great keepsake.

Profile Picture Juliet, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank You Pete for coming to Spencer, MA and making our wedding day a very happy memory. We have been to a bunch of our friend’s weddings in the past year or two and I have to say that Pete is the BEST !! We had so many of our friends and family complement and say how wonderful he was and how he really engaged the crowd and made our day that much more special. Pete's was the most polished MC we have ever heard, he's got the voice and he adds just a little humor, and helped make our day special and memorable !! He played the songs we requested and he really knew what he’s doing. Thank you Pete for making the best day of our lives even more special. Chris & Erin

Profile Picture Erin, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pete was great! He worked with me at the very last minute to come up with ideas to get everyone involved in the dancing at the reception! He has a great variety of music and kept everyone entertained.

Profile Picture Charlene, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pete did an excellent job helping us plan our special day. He filled in our play list with a great selection of songs that kept the night flowing beautifully. The uplighting added a magical effect that really made the hall come to life! Pete's confident but relaxed DJ style created a great vibe in the room. The photo booth was a ton of fun and all our guests had such a great time. And Matt the Photo Booth man was very friendly. Thank you! Jim

Profile Picture Jim, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so glad that we booked Smileys for our wedding!! Everybody had a blast with the photobooth, and kept talking about how much fun it was!

Some things that I liked about Smileys that set them apart from the other photobooth companies when I was doing my research:
-The Price!
-4 hours of photobooth (some companies only offered 2-3 for less money, and I would have to purchase additional hours to cover most of the reception)
-Unlimited photo strips
-Online access to the images
-USB drive with the images as well!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Just celebrated my daughter's Sweet Sixteen and Smileys Photo Booth was a hit! We have so many photos that her party will be a memory we along with her guests will never forgot. We have already looked at the photos a bunch of times and the party was only yesterday. Definitely will be reaching out for my next party!!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hire Smiley's Photobooth and you will not be disappointed. Booking with Pete is easy and he is incredibly responsive over phone and email. On our wedding day, Matthew was a pleasure to work with, and our guests sure had fun! The pictures are priceless. We did the Guest Book option and I am so happy we have a keepsake of all the pictures, complete with notes from all the guests.

Profile Picture Emily , 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Smiley's was the only photo booth company I will ever recommend! They are so reasonable, professional, and fun. He listened to exactly how I wanted our photo strips to look like, and the props that were there were so fun! Pete was super responsive to all questions and requests. Matt (our photo booth attendant that night) was super professional and nice as well!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were thrilled to work with Matt from Pete Chambers!! Emailing with Pete at the beginning of the planning stages was fast and easy. We also enjoyed using the online planning tools to request songs and make a timeline for our reception. Matt was extremely accommodating and professional. I learned after the reception that he overheard the bartender telling my family during the set up that we needed more lime juice for the bar, and Matt volunteered to run to the grocery store and pick some up, no questions asked. And the store was about 15 minutes away. How amazing is that! I've never heard of a DJ going so above and beyond for his clients. Matt was also kind and patient with me and my husband during the reception when we asked for 10 more minutes here and there before moving on to things like the cake cutting or bouquet toss. He came up to me before these moments, gave me a time check, and asked if I wanted a few more minutes. He did all of this in the gentlest, kindest way without any pressure. He played a great variety of music and kept the party going up until our last dance. I highly recommend any bride and groom to work with this DJ, we had a great experience. Thank you Pete and Matt!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pete Chambers who is the owner and a DJ himself was very helpful when I was contacting him over the phone when choosing DJs. He was very honest and knowledgeable in what he could provide, at what cost, etc.
We got DJ Jay who was extremely helpful when I met him with choosing music, helping coordinate and rearrange some events so the day flowed more smoothly and planning out the events; cocktail hour and reception. He made our wedding day memorable. I fully recommend using this business.
Brian & Brianna Novak