171 Reviews for Pete Chambers DJ Entertainment

Microphones (5)
One Event Per Day (3)
Photobooth (3)
160 Pete Chambers DJ Entertainment Reviews

We had such an amazing time at our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with Pete's service that night. (We first saw Pete in action at my brother’s wedding 7 years ago. And knew that we had to have him!) The music during all portions of the evening (cocktail, dinner and party) was absolutely what we had envisioned. Pete took the time to meet us at his studio to go over every detail of the wedding and to get a better idea of what we wanted. He played everything we wanted, and also held strong to the things we did not want! Pete knows how to keep the party moving, and we had our entire wedding guest list on the dance floor. We would hands-down recommend Pete to anyone who is looking to have the absolute best time at their wedding!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a DJ that will keep your wedding going look know further than Pete Chambers! He was awesome! From helping us plan out the music for our special day to the day itself which came out perfect! Pete knows how to keep the crowd going and keep it upbeat. Don't hesitate to have Pete Chambers do your event, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Mike, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Going with Pete was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. His experience was extremely helpful in planning and even more so in flawless execution on the day of the wedding. Multiple guests commented on how great a job he did in running a smooth reception with great music selection that kept people on the dance floor the whole night. Could not be more pleased with his services.

Profile Picture Paul, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We just Recently used Pete Chambers Entertainment for our Cisco Brewery Wedding in Portsmouth,NH. We live over two hours away from here and had to do our meetings over the phone and via email and Pete always made us feel at ease through the entire process. He helped us plan the perfect timeline line for the most important day of our lives. Pete was beyond professional and personable. The Music was so good that the Marjority of our guests never left the dance floor, including ourselves! We also got a photo booth that was a ton of fun and great memories to have forever. The whole day exceeded our expectations and we owe a lot of that to Pete. I would highly recommend him and his business and we hope we get to use him in the future for another event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

There is a reason Pete Chambers is so highly reviewed. Pete allowed us to customize the music selection to our liking and the rest of the music that he filled the time with was as if he knew exactly what we wanted. From the set-up of the sound system and the DJ's booth (everything is covered by the way you won't see advertisements anywhere), to the satellite speakers he set-up throughout the venue outdoors and indoors, everything Pete did was perfect. We had an extended wedding which began at 4PM and ended at 11PM and not only was the timing of everything executed to perfection, he managed to keep everyone inside on the dance floor for 3 hours even though the weather was perfect outside. Worth every penny. Also, if you are on the fence about uplighting, the set-up that Pete put out there for us really made the venue look great at night. Thanks for everything Pete! Your role in the wedding was critical and you came through better than we could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Bob, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Pete Chambers DJ Entertainment was great from the start of the process. Matt DJ'd our wedding and did a great job. The music and MC'ing of the wedding reception was great and I heard many compliments from the guests. I highly recommend their service. Pete and Matt and were quick to get back to us on any questions, flexible, experienced, and have the planning tools in place to make things easy.

Profile Picture C, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you thank you thank you! Our wedding went so smoothly right from the ceremony through the last dance at the reception.

Pete went above and beyond to get music in two locations for our wedding; on a beach for our ceremony and a big set up in the ballroom with up lighting for the reception.

Meeting with Pete before the wedding was key to getting all the start and stop times for each event throughout the day down perfectly. Even if you feel you don’t have time while trying to cram everything in last minute, this is time worth taking!

Our favorite part was when Pete got all of our guests out on the dance floor at the same time for a few dances. He made the evening very interactive while keeping it classy.

Thank you again for helping to make our special day so perfect.

Justine & Justin 6-9-18

Profile Picture Justine, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Pete was great. Very helpful. Loved the uplighring. Really made the wedding. My guests danced all night and are still talking about how much fun they had

Profile Picture Jan, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Pete Chambers is far and away the best DJ my husband and I could have picked for our wedding! He was professional and definitely had what he calls the "no cheese factor". His years of experience working both radio as well as the wedding circuit was apparent from the get-go and all his suggestions were very helpful. Pete was quick to move things around when the reception entrance didn't exactly go to plan, got everyone on the dance floor right away, and kept them there all night long. Pete really went the extra mile when he put together a father-daughter compilation dance song at my request (even though it never got used - sorry). If you're looking for a great time without all the outdated wedding dance songs, book Pete Chambers and you WILL NOT be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Peter was our wedding DJ & exceeded all of our expectations. Not only was he a great MC, but he kept the party going until the very end! He made great music suggestions to set the mood during all parts of the wedding along with the uplighting. I would definitely recommend his services! Oh and the photo booth was such a great idea- so glad he insisted on having that! =)

Profile Picture Chantha, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Pete did an amazing job with our company Holiday Party. From beginning to end, he was a professional to work with. Set up to break down was seemless. His DJ skills are spot on. His staff is great! The value for the price was clear.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pete did an amazing job at our wedding. The dance floor stayed packed, the photo booth was a major hit, and the lighting was absolutely perfect! We would highly recommend Pete for your wedding

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great time at our office party with the Photo Booth with the Green Screen!! It was certainly a hit!

Profile Picture Darleen, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

WOW!!! Pete Chambers was One Of The Best Wedding Planning Choices I Made!!! He went Above and Beyond to make Sure my wedding Entertainment Was Amazing!! I strived for Perfection and Pete Was The Perfect DJ!! Everyone was Enjoying His Entertainment and was Dancing Throughout our Reception! He is a Classy, Charming, Dazzling DJ with Charisma & Pizzazz!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved having DJ Matt at our wedding! He was very easy to work with and made sure to accommodate all of our music requests. We had a few must plays but otherwise gave genre/style direction, which we felt he really got right with his song selections. We had told Matt absolutely no cheesy wedding songs, so when a guest requested it during the wedding, he actually made sure to check with us before playing it! We also didn't want any over the top MC'ing and Matt had just the right amount of crowd interaction. We worked with Pete throughout the contract and planning discussions, who was responsive and flexible. We'd recommend Pete Chambers Entertainment for anyone looking for DJs that know their music well and can provide MC'ing tailored to your taste.

Profile Picture Shan, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After hiring Pete to do our wedding we had nothing to worry about. I am not big into music , however my wife is and she loved every single song Pete Played during out wedding. The guest also loved the music. If you are someone like me, Pete will take the time to play some song and give you ideas of songs to play. It was great having him there, he definitely kept people dancing and having a great time. My wife said "the music was better than what she expected."

Profile Picture Francisco, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were lucky to book Pete Chambers himself for our September nuptials! Pete was great, very easy to connect with on the phone or email. My husband and I loved the user friendly website to provide him with the songs we wanted for each part of the wedding, and to select some must plays for our reception. We felt he had a nice balance of getting our guests on the dance floor without being pushy or over the top.

Pricing was very fair, he had top notch equipment and we also opted to have him provide uplighting, which made our venue really come to life once the sun set.

It’s easy to get a little frazzled during your reception - it feels like you have a million things to do and a short window to do them in (introductions, speeches, dances, cake cutting, etc). Pete was calm and friendly and kept us on schedule throughout this, which was so lovely and needed!

Thank you, Pete! We loved having you as our wedding emcee/DJ!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were that couple that thought we could put a playlist together ourselves until we attempted actually putting a playlist together and realized we had no idea what we were doing. It's much harder than it looks! Thank goodness for Pete Chambers Entertainment and DJ Gary -- they came to the rescue mere weeks before the event and made the whole thing happen. I really can't stress enough how much music really contributed to our wedding. We only had about 35 guests but the dance floor was hopping all night long. It was also amazing that we had DJ Gary announcing what was happening next so people weren't confused or not around for the big events. Thank you so much for taking those stressors off our plates and letting us enjoy our special day even more! - Jackie and Elliott

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We a very grateful to Pete for providing excellent service. He really set a fantastic tone for the wedding and the reception. Pete's style is terrific -- he is both easy-going and relaxed, as well as thorough and professional. Moreover, Pete's prices are quite reasonable.

Profile Picture Henry, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Pete was a smooth experience and he lent such a joyous atmosphere to our wedding day! Right from the start, he was attentive to our questions and even has an online form that made organizing music and the order of the day so much easier. He accommodated all of our requests and was even flexible enough during the reception to fit in whatever curve-ball came our way. He also worked fantastically with our other vendors. Pete was definitely instrumental in making our day as magical as it was.

Profile Picture Kaye, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We never dreamed of a wedding as beautiful as what Pete Chambers Entertainment created for us. And they were so easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. Their online planning system along with quick answers from Pete (he was always available to take
my calls) to all of my questions was really helpful. All of my guests told me that my wedding was the best they had ever been to, because it was the most fun. And I couldn't have pulled it off without this amazing company. (We had DJ, wedding ceremony coverage, uplighting,
dance floor lighting & photo booth) They executed everything perfectly. I couldn't have asked for anything more. They were just a little higher in cost than the others…but now I know why. I shopped around central New England and met with several of the big companies and I
guarantee you will find no one better in the area.

Thanks so much!
Isamar Paredes

Profile Picture Isamar, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Pete Chambers for my husband’s 70th birthday party. Pete is the absolute best! From the moment we connected, he was professional and knowledgeable, proactive, organized, and enthusiastic. On the day of the party, he took our music preferences and had the perfect soundtrack throughout the evening. In addition to the music, he brought energy, humor and life to the party. He introduced the family and friends who would be “roasting” my husband with humor and panache! He kept me on track in getting the cake with sparklers sent out at the appropriate time, and got the guests going with a boisterous rendition of happy birthday. Pete also directed everyone to the photo booth, which was a huge hit at the party. People were laughing and silly and posing with props, and at the end of the evening we got a great photo album as a keepsake. I would definitely use Pete again!

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Pete Chambers for for 3 simultaneous dinners spread out on our campus for approx. 120 guests each for 2 weekends. Pete and his team did a fantastic job and accommodated all my last minute changes and requests. All of our guest were very happy with the entertainment and especially enjoyed the playlists tailored to their high school graduation year.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete did a great job at my daughter's Bat Mitzvah party . It was for 45 teens. He did a great job of reading the crowd and balancing playing games and just letting the kids hang out.

My daughter also had a couple of very non standard last minute song requests and he found them online quickly and played them. This really made her party a little different than others.

Also, the Smileys Photo Booth was a blast for the kids. They even made a scrap book (Pete suggested this) for her with all the photos. It's a great keepsake.

Profile Picture Juliet, 5/5/17, 1 Review