Pete Bayo Productions Reviews

77 | Kingston, PA

77 Reviews for Pete Bayo Productions

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Dancing all night

Pete and his wife Cheryl were amazing to work with. We met with them about a year before our wedding and Pete was very honest about his dj style, years of experience and recommendations to make our night one to remember. Pete and his wife showed up early to set up and both were attentive to us the whole night. Cheryl made sure we got the opportunity to go into the photo booth and put together a wonderful album of all pictures that night. The dance floor was full all night thanks to Pete and we received so many compliments from guests about the great selection of songs. I highly recommend Pete Bayo Productions!

• F

Frank Aritz · Married on 10/19/2018

Pete is a professional and easy to deal with dj

Pete is an amazing dj and is available to his clients at all times. I strongly suggest him to any bride and groom!

Mary Kroptavich · Married on 09/08/2018

Professional and Kind

Pete was extremely professional and very attentive to everyone's needs. He played appropriate music throughout the cocktail hour and diner time. When it was time to dance he had everyone up on the dance floor having a great time. He played all the music that was requested and his uplighting was fantastic. If your looking for a professional team and a great experience, Pete is your DJ.

Jamie · Married on 06/29/2018

Amazing DJ and photo booth

Amazing DJ and photo booth. I couldn’t have ask for more. I would high recommend Pete to anyone I knew!

Holly · Married on 11/04/2017

They did a great job at our wedding and the guests loved the photo booth and the selection of music that was played.

Joel · Married on 10/28/2017

When planning your wedding, you have lots of decisions to make. Flowers, Food, and most importantly Music. I did not know where to start searching for DJ's. Thankfully, my Father being a DJ for years in the past was on the case. He found Pete Bayo Productions. My father said he had heard about Pete and liked what he had to offer the most. Pete and my father went back and forth on phone calls.

In the meantime, I got the email to start setting up my wedding playlist. The website Pete gives you to create your Wedding Playlist is simple and stress-free. I have a taste in music that is all over the spectrum. Besides having the normal hits play at the wedding, I wanted some more obscure stuff. Pete had no issues getting the songs I wanted and playing them at the wedding.

When I finally talked to Pete myself in person and on the phone, I knew that the decision we made to go with him was the right one. Pete and his wife will bend over backward to make sure your special day goes off without a hitch. They will do whatever it takes to make sure people are dancing and having fun the entire time.

The biggest hit at my wedding besides the music was the Photo Booth. Everyone was so excited to get into it and start taking pictures. Pete's wife was at the helm of it, instructing people to make sure they got the pictures they (and us) wanted. She was a joy to have at our wedding and the team of both of them together was fantastic.

I give my highest recommendation to Pete Bayo Productions. It made our night just that much more special. Pete kept the party going and his wife kept the people flowing into the Photo Booth.

Thank you, both for everything you provided us on our special day. We were honored to have you both there and cherish the memories we created.

jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Pete and Cheryl were fantastic!! Cheryl is a total sweet heart and Pete did an awesome job. All night guests told us how great he was and how be made the night! He made sure we had everything we needed, played great music and even had people dancing at dinner time because they loved the music so much. He ended the night with everyone around us all singing Piano Man as he knew I loved Billy Joel and it will provide us not only with great pictures and video but great memories that will last a lifetime. I am a review fanatic when it comes to selecting people and Pete was the absolute best choice. We could not be happier. If you are worried about a DJ for your wedding.. just choose Pete! It will be one less thing to stress over because he is awesome!! Thank you so much Pete and Cheryl for making our day perfect!!!

Tiffany · Married on 09/15/2017

We didn't hesitate to book our daughter's Sweet 16 party with Pete Bayo Productions after knowing him on a personal and professional level. He accommodated my daughter's eclectic music selection, created an elegant ambience with his uplighting and the photo booth was tons of fun! He and his wife made the event as stress free as you could possibly get and their personalities just can't be beat. I wouldn't hesitate one bit to hire them again and have been getting texts since party 2 days ago asking for info on them as the teens really really liked him and let's face it... teens are as picky as they come ;)

HOLLIe · Married on 07/29/2017

I've been trying to figure out how to put into words what Pete Beyo Productions did for my wedding. I guess we should start at the beginning.

They weren't our first choice. However, 3 weeks before my wedding my dj contacted my aunt and dropped out. My aunt then Googled "top wedding djs" in our area, and emailed around 6 of them. Pete and his wife Cheryl responded within 15 minutes. My aunt explained what happened. Coincidentally they just had my date open up right before they got her email. From first contact, until they drove off after the reception, Pete and Cheryl were nothing but professional, kind, wonderful. They made sure our needs were met, and we're so fun to be around! They kept the photo booth open ALL NIGHT until we told them to shut down, and at the end of the night they gave us a beautiful photo album with a copy of every picture taken, as well as a flash drive with all the photos. It really felt like they were old friends. I will never forget what they did for us, and we are forever thankful they helped make our wedding day the best!!

Thank you Pete and Cheryl, you guys are AWESOME!!

• O

Olga · Married on 07/22/2017

Best dj in the area! Arrived early, very professional, respectful. Had the best music selection and knew exactly what to play for our occasion. Pete made the party!! Definitely would recommend for any occasion! Great job!

Sean · Married on 07/01/2017

Not only was Peter a phenomenal DJ he was a genuinely nice and accomoidating person. We had an excellent time dancing the night away at the reception. He kept the party going and always had the perfect song to get people out on the floor. His passion for his profession is evident and it made our special day that much better!! Thank you so much!!

judi · Married on 07/01/2017

Very pleased with the professional yet personal service for my sons wedding. Went above and beyond what we expected, everyone young and old enjoyed the selection of music and it was a night where most got up and danced. Also the sound system was excellent and the best compliment I received from the guest was it was not overwhelming people were able to eat and hold conversations but still enjoy the music. I do Highly recommend him for any event you have. We certainly were not disappointed and seriously don't think you will be either. He gets around of thumps up! thanks for making our day so special!

Nathan · Married on 07/01/2017

Pete did an amazing job, him and his wife were both great to work with. They returned your calls very promptly and helped in anyway they could. I could not be happier with the service that we received and Pete new how to mix up the music for all ages and types so that everybody had a great time! I would definately recccomend him to anyone looking for true quality entertainment for there event.

Sean · Married on 07/01/2017

Dj was great and was so much fun! He kept the party going all night long!!

Candace · Married on 06/25/2017

Pete and Cheryl were excellent! I would hire them again and again! The music was perfect and the photo booth was the hit of the party! They were both very professional on time and very organized! Can't wait for the next event.. will recommend to everyone!

Andy · Married on 06/17/2017

Pete did a great job as DJ for our daughter's wedding on June 17th.
    Kept a great timeline to keep the reception moving. Thanks Pete for a job well done!

Karen · Married on 06/10/2017

From the moment we stepped into the reception Pete & Cheryl had everything under control and so well organized. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect team to DJ our daughters wedding. There wasn't anything we would have added, they were professional in every aspect. Pete & Cheryl were just awesome. They read the crowd and had everyone up on their feet, which says a lot as some of our family doesn't dance and they too where up and dancing. THANKS!

Bethany · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely amazing! They go above and beyond with every part of your event before during and even after!

Jill · Married on 06/03/2017

Pete was great. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding dj. He played every song we requested and all the other songs he played we enjoyed also. I think he was able to learn our style of songs by the ones we requested and was able to put together a great play list for the entire wedding. He was also able to play a song during the ceremony that was song by a family member. He was a great value and we had absolutely no complaints with Pete.

Janelle · Married on 05/26/2017

Pete and Cheryl were amazing! They are the whole package. They were my DJ, photo booth, monogram, and lighting all in one. From my list of must haves to special requests that night, they had everything covered. We are extremely happy they were with us on our special day!

Nick · Married on 11/05/2016

We were so impressed with Pete and his son with their service. They had everyone up on the floor dancing the whole night, we had an idea in our mind of how we wanted things to go and Pete provided us with exactly what we asked for. As soon as my wife and I came back into the venue from pictures Pete met us and asked for our drink order, he goes above and beyond in every aspect! If you're looking for an awesome DJ, use Pete Bayo Productions!!! Hands down the best!!

Christine · Married on 10/22/2016

The entire day was perfect. Looking back to our video from the wedding, not only did it flow perfectly, you assisted in other areas as well (taking my bouquet when needed, etc.) . It was great! Highly recommended!

George · Married on 09/24/2016

Pete and his team were fabulous, their utmost professionalism and experience made for a smooth event. The photo booth was a tremendous hit and everyone was dancing away!!!

Rianna · Married on 09/03/2016

Pete, Cheryl, and Pete Jr. were fantastic! They provided great dance music, up-lighting, a monogrammed image, and an awesome photo booth. The photo booth was such a hit at our wedding, plus we loved getting to look at all the photos the next day in our album. Even better, the team gave us a thumb drive with all our images on it so we can share them on social media with friends. They made our dj and photo booth experience perfect. We would highly, highly recommend them to anyone for a wedding or even just a fun party!