73 Reviews for Pete Bayo Productions

Consultation (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
59 Pete Bayo Productions Reviews

My overall experience with Pete Bayo was excellent. Pete and Cheryl were great to work with and walked me through my reception. Any questions I had about the process would be answered thoroughly and promptly. There were only a couple problems throughout my wedding night: My wife and I notified Pete and Cheryl that a garter toss was not going to be performed but Pete announced it anyways which caused a bit of a problem, and one time Pete played the same song twice in a group of three songs but immediately changed it after he was notified. All in all, I would highly recommend Pete and Cheryl to anyone looking to hire a DJ for their wedding. Their prices are reasonable for the market and have plenty of good equipment and technology.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jonathan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

They did a great job at our wedding and the guests loved the photo booth and the selection of music that was played.

Profile Picture Holly, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When planning your wedding, you have lots of decisions to make. Flowers, Food, and most importantly Music. I did not know where to start searching for DJ's. Thankfully, my Father being a DJ for years in the past was on the case. He found Pete Bayo Productions. My father said he had heard about Pete and liked what he had to offer the most. Pete and my father went back and forth on phone calls.

In the meantime, I got the email to start setting up my wedding playlist. The website Pete gives you to create your Wedding Playlist is simple and stress-free. I have a taste in music that is all over the spectrum. Besides having the normal hits play at the wedding, I wanted some more obscure stuff. Pete had no issues getting the songs I wanted and playing them at the wedding.

When I finally talked to Pete myself in person and on the phone, I knew that the decision we made to go with him was the right one. Pete and his wife will bend over backward to make sure your special day goes off without a hitch. They will do whatever it takes to make sure people are dancing and having fun the entire time.

The biggest hit at my wedding besides the music was the Photo Booth. Everyone was so excited to get into it and start taking pictures. Pete's wife was at the helm of it, instructing people to make sure they got the pictures they (and us) wanted. She was a joy to have at our wedding and the team of both of them together was fantastic.

I give my highest recommendation to Pete Bayo Productions. It made our night just that much more special. Pete kept the party going and his wife kept the people flowing into the Photo Booth.

Thank you, both for everything you provided us on our special day. We were honored to have you both there and cherish the memories we created.

Profile Picture Joel, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete and Cheryl were fantastic!! Cheryl is a total sweet heart and Pete did an awesome job. All night guests told us how great he was and how be made the night! He made sure we had everything we needed, played great music and even had people dancing at dinner time because they loved the music so much. He ended the night with everyone around us all singing Piano Man as he knew I loved Billy Joel and it will provide us not only with great pictures and video but great memories that will last a lifetime. I am a review fanatic when it comes to selecting people and Pete was the absolute best choice. We could not be happier. If you are worried about a DJ for your wedding.. just choose Pete! It will be one less thing to stress over because he is awesome!! Thank you so much Pete and Cheryl for making our day perfect!!!

Profile Picture jennifer, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We didn't hesitate to book our daughter's Sweet 16 party with Pete Bayo Productions after knowing him on a personal and professional level. He accommodated my daughter's eclectic music selection, created an elegant ambience with his uplighting and the photo booth was tons of fun! He and his wife made the event as stress free as you could possibly get and their personalities just can't be beat. I wouldn't hesitate one bit to hire them again and have been getting texts since party 2 days ago asking for info on them as the teens really really liked him and let's face it... teens are as picky as they come ;)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I've been trying to figure out how to put into words what Pete Beyo Productions did for my wedding. I guess we should start at the beginning.

They weren't our first choice. However, 3 weeks before my wedding my dj contacted my aunt and dropped out. My aunt then Googled "top wedding djs" in our area, and emailed around 6 of them. Pete and his wife Cheryl responded within 15 minutes. My aunt explained what happened. Coincidentally they just had my date open up right before they got her email. From first contact, until they drove off after the reception, Pete and Cheryl were nothing but professional, kind, wonderful. They made sure our needs were met, and we're so fun to be around! They kept the photo booth open ALL NIGHT until we told them to shut down, and at the end of the night they gave us a beautiful photo album with a copy of every picture taken, as well as a flash drive with all the photos. It really felt like they were old friends. I will never forget what they did for us, and we are forever thankful they helped make our wedding day the best!!

Thank you Pete and Cheryl, you guys are AWESOME!!

Profile Picture HOLLIe, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Best dj in the area! Arrived early, very professional, respectful. Had the best music selection and knew exactly what to play for our occasion. Pete made the party!! Definitely would recommend for any occasion! Great job!

Profile Picture Olga, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Not only was Peter a phenomenal DJ he was a genuinely nice and accomoidating person. We had an excellent time dancing the night away at the reception. He kept the party going and always had the perfect song to get people out on the floor. His passion for his profession is evident and it made our special day that much better!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Sean, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very pleased with the professional yet personal service for my sons wedding. Went above and beyond what we expected, everyone young and old enjoyed the selection of music and it was a night where most got up and danced. Also the sound system was excellent and the best compliment I received from the guest was it was not overwhelming people were able to eat and hold conversations but still enjoy the music. I do Highly recommend him for any event you have. We certainly were not disappointed and seriously don't think you will be either. He gets around of thumps up! thanks for making our day so special!

Profile Picture judi, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete did an amazing job, him and his wife were both great to work with. They returned your calls very promptly and helped in anyway they could. I could not be happier with the service that we received and Pete new how to mix up the music for all ages and types so that everybody had a great time! I would definately recccomend him to anyone looking for true quality entertainment for there event.

Profile Picture Nathan, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj was great and was so much fun! He kept the party going all night long!!

Profile Picture Sean, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete and Cheryl were excellent! I would hire them again and again! The music was perfect and the photo booth was the hit of the party! They were both very professional on time and very organized! Can't wait for the next event.. will recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Candace, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pete was a fantastic DJ for our daughter's wedding this month. We highly recommend his company.
A DJ is so important for a successful wedding reception. Thanks Pete!

Profile Picture Judy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete did a great job as DJ for our daughter's wedding on June 17th.
Kept a great timeline to keep the reception moving. Thanks Pete for a job well done!

Profile Picture Andy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment we stepped into the reception Pete & Cheryl had everything under control and so well organized. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect team to DJ our daughters wedding. There wasn't anything we would have added, they were professional in every aspect. Pete & Cheryl were just awesome. They read the crowd and had everyone up on their feet, which says a lot as some of our family doesn't dance and they too where up and dancing. THANKS!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing! They go above and beyond with every part of your event before during and even after!

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete was great. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding dj. He played every song we requested and all the other songs he played we enjoyed also. I think he was able to learn our style of songs by the ones we requested and was able to put together a great play list for the entire wedding. He was also able to play a song during the ceremony that was song by a family member. He was a great value and we had absolutely no complaints with Pete.

Profile Picture Jill, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete and Cheryl were amazing! They are the whole package. They were my DJ, photo booth, monogram, and lighting all in one. From my list of must haves to special requests that night, they had everything covered. We are extremely happy they were with us on our special day!

Profile Picture Janelle, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We were so impressed with Pete and his son with their service. They had everyone up on the floor dancing the whole night, we had an idea in our mind of how we wanted things to go and Pete provided us with exactly what we asked for. As soon as my wife and I came back into the venue from pictures Pete met us and asked for our drink order, he goes above and beyond in every aspect! If you're looking for an awesome DJ, use Pete Bayo Productions!!! Hands down the best!!

Profile Picture Nick, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

The entire day was perfect. Looking back to our video from the wedding, not only did it flow perfectly, you assisted in other areas as well (taking my bouquet when needed, etc.) . It was great! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pete and his team were fabulous, their utmost professionalism and experience made for a smooth event. The photo booth was a tremendous hit and everyone was dancing away!!!

Profile Picture George, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pete, Cheryl, and Pete Jr. were fantastic! They provided great dance music, up-lighting, a monogrammed image, and an awesome photo booth. The photo booth was such a hit at our wedding, plus we loved getting to look at all the photos the next day in our album. Even better, the team gave us a thumb drive with all our images on it so we can share them on social media with friends. They made our dj and photo booth experience perfect. We would highly, highly recommend them to anyone for a wedding or even just a fun party!

Profile Picture Rianna, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pete Bayo Productions is hands down the choice that you should make for your wedding day! Pete and his son provided the DJ services for our wedding and they were phenomenal! They kept the crowd on the dance floor all night appealing to a crowd of varying age. They are very easy to work with and will accommodate you however you need! We also had the photobooth services from Pete Bayo Productions as well! The photobooth was a hit at our wedding. Cheryl was extremely helpful with the all the guests using the booth. There were ample props to use and the guests all loved it. For anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding, we highly recommend Pete Bayo Productions! You will not be let down!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List

I highly recommend Pete Bayo Productions. Music was great. We enjoyed every song. The music really made the wedding great, crowd danced alot.

Profile Picture Diane, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete was very helpful and so easy to work with. The whole process was stress free because of all his hard work. He took care of everything. He was easy to get in touch with and communicated frequently with me. The music was awesome and he really got everyone on the dance floor. The lighting was perfect as well. Everyone had a blast. I cannot say enough good things about Pete!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews