Petals & Plum Reviews

5 | Colfax, CA

5 Reviews for Petals & Plum

Brittany · Married on 10/18/2014

PJ puts together the most beautiful arrangements. I've used her flowers for several events and they are always perfect. PJ is wonderful to work with and treats every client with the utmost importance, no matter the budget. I've recommended her to several friends and they have always been overjoyed with her creations as well.

Sent on 10/19/2014

PJ ... Petals & Plum, is a brilliant florist. We had a wonderful Rustic Chic Barn
    Wedding in October 2014. Thanks to PJ our flowers were incredible ! We had a very large venue, Stone Barn Ranch. She made everything work beautifully with our Rustic Antiques. She came early to do all the set up on the day as well as working with our wedding Planner Grace from Graceful Gatherings before the wedding with my daughter and I. She set everything up made sure all our bridesmaids & groom's flowers were pinned and correct. Pj handled all the floral arrangements for the whole venue. I can't say enough great things about her, all the small details and special touches she does. You want a perfect dream wedding use PJ. It was amazing.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Jessie · Married on 09/06/2014

I loved working with pj and my wedding flowers were beautiful!!! Thanks pj!!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Jessie · Married on 07/12/2014

Petals & Plum did a fantastic job with the flower arrangements for my wedding. PJ is such a sweet and easy person to work with. I feel she went above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend her services to any of my friends and family and would most definitely use her again.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Jody · Married on 03/01/2014

PJ of Petals and Plums was incredible to work with! The flowers were beyond our expectations. We were working on a very tight budget and PJ was so flexible with us, happily reworking the work order several times.
    We highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/11/2015