Petals Lane, Inc. Reviews

140 | Philadelphia, PA

140 Reviews for Petals Lane, Inc.

Petals Lane, Inc. 1
Petals Lane, Inc. 2
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Hudes · Married on 11/16/2019

Wow wow wow!

Brittany and her team took my vision for my wedding and brought it to life. They are absolutely incredible and I would recommend them to anyone over and over again!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine Walters · Married on 04/06/2019

Dream Wedding Flowers & Decor

I will always be so thankful that we chose Petals Lane for our Wedding flowers and decor. They were wonderful to work with and very professional, and their ability to turn an idea into reality was amazing to behold. Our bouquets and the flowers for the cake were gorgeous and picture perfect and the arrangements and decor were like a fairytale. Our guests took pictures of the tables and flowers because they were so blown away by the beauty of the tables, stairwell and entrance. I cannot recommend Petals Lane enough!

Petals Lane, Inc. 3
    Sent on 05/11/2019

Kristine Wagner · Married on 12/31/2018

We chose Petals Lane for our daughters NYE wedding at the Rittenhouse Hotel

The flowers were amazing and their work is absolutely exceptional. I walked into the Grand Ballroom, it took my breath away seeing how beautiful everything looked. It was perfection!
    Brittany is such a pleasure to work with. Her knowledge, expertise and vision are extrodinary.
    It was so intimate, swanky, romantic and so UNBELIEVABLE! Brittany you simply nailed it!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Anthony · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Floral Arrangements

We met with Brittany from Petals Lane to select flower arrangements for our wedding. Brittany want to know what we wanted, what our colors were for the wedding and what our budget was. She was able to make thoughtful suggestions on flower shape, color and sizes to create a fantasy arrangement beyond our wildest expectation.
    Brittany was familiar with the venue and the room, so she was able to understand the size and height we needed that would fill the room but not over power it. She also had wonderful ideas for the boutonnieres and bouquets that were appropriate. Brittany was also able to keep within our budget.
    We, without hesitation, would recommend Petals Lane for any event needing floral arrangements. Brittany is a talented, professional and most importantly caring individual.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning flowers and decor

I had the best experience with Brittany and her team. Our flowers/centerpieces/arch were STUNNING. We received so many comments from our guests about how beautiful the flowers were. I am preserving several bouquets because I could not even fathom throwing them out. All the flowers were extremely fresh and some were even shipped from Europe the morning of our wedding. Highly recommend Petals lane!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Brittany and the team at Petals Lane is beyond talented. They brought my vision to life and it was better than I could imagine. Brittany had creative ways to bring color and class into my empty warehouse space. She was easy to work with and had different ideas in order to work with your budget. Highly highly recommend Petals Lane!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Petals Lane does an absolute beautiful job! When I first met Brittany and described my wedding style she knew exactly what I wanted and then some! She was quick to come up with different ideas and will think of all the details, many of which I would never of thought of! When I walked into my reception I truly was teary eyed. The work Petals Lane did was truly breathtaking!
    Petals Lane is the absolute best! You will be so happy you went with them!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Brittany is simply amazing! She and her team were a dream to work with for our wedding. She really took the time to learn what we liked and offered great suggestions and creative options to consider. She is very responsive, detailed and probably the kindest person you’ll work with in the wedding industry! We were absolutely blown away at our mock up appointment and yet somehow the flowers and décor were even better at our wedding. Their work was stunning and perfectly matched our vision. Thank you for going above and beyond!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Astra · Married on 09/09/2017

Brittany was a pleasure to work with, and she did a beautiful job. Petals Lane provided the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding, and every element was perfect. Brittany is meticulous and professional; my very anxious mother was completely at ease after meeting Brittany, and everything turned out perfectly. Thank you for making everything so easy!

Petals Lane, Inc. 4
    Sent on 10/22/2017

Julia · Married on 09/07/2017

Gorgeous flowers! Couldn't have asked for a better florist. Brittany saw my vision and followed through to every little detail. She was so kind ans pleasant to work with and has a true gift in the flower industry. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! :)

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kathleen · Married on 07/01/2017

The flowers absolutely took my breath away and were better than I could have ever imagined! From start to finish, Brittany was amazing to work with!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Lyn · Married on 05/06/2017

Brittany Gillespie worked her magic for my daughter's wedding at the Logan. She is so creative, professional and engaging! We had an overall vision for the celebration, and Brittany embraced it, executed it and enhanced it to perfection. The freshest flowers, multiple linens, lighting and draping were wonderful and we are still on cloud nine one week later. I cannot praise her and her team enough!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

I'm completely obsessed with Brittany and the whole Petal's Lane team and would recommend them to anyone looking for a perfect florist for their wedding day. My husband and I were married in May and were looking for a florist who cuold bring our light, bright spring-colored wedding to life. All it took was one meeting with Brittany and a few pinterest pictures for her to totally understand our vision. Within days of our initial meeting, we had a full contract put together outlining everything we had discussed about flowers, lighting, tablecloths and more, and Brittany truly nailed everything we were hoping to see. The Chuppa (wedding canopy) the Petal's Lane team created far exceeded my wildest dreams as did all the lighting, candles arrangements and my bouquet. I would recommend Petals Lane to anyone looking for their dream translated into reality.

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • Lindzer

Lindsey · Married on 04/29/2017

After a few frustrating floral meetings, I was thrilled to walk into Brittany's office and feel like she "got" what I was looking for despite me not being able to fully verbalize it myself. She walked my parents and I through arrangements in her digital portfolio that she thought were similar to what I was looking for, and we talked about certain aspects I liked and didn't like to help narrow it down. Brittany also added in some ideas of her own that we loved. I felt really confident in the Petals Lane team after she took the time to do that.

On the wedding day, we were not disappointed! Not only were our bouquets and centerpieces lush and insanely beautiful, our chuppah was above and beyond what I had imagined, while still nailing our request of "simple and natural". (We didn't want to be overpowered by a formal chuppah and was nervous about how that would look, since it's such a major focal point during the ceremony.) I have no doubt that Petals Lane's talent extends to all different styles, but if you're looking for a "classy/elegant/rustic" vibe, they will definitely get it right!!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Laura · Married on 03/11/2017

My daughter was married March 11, 2017 at The Kimmel Center. I cannot begin to tell you how thrilled I was with Petals Lane's brilliant floral arrangements. There was so much detail that went into the night, but nothing for me surpassed the impact of entering the ceremony space, with those magnificent cherry and (pear?) blossoms used for the chuppah, and lit so magically from above. The use of the blossoms as an arch for the bridal party to process through was spectacular. Every detail was perfectly executed--from the use of the lanterns paired together in varying sizes, to the lovely swag that draped the aisle chairs,

The cocktail hour was elegant, and although it was a blur, the card table was outstanding-- a perfect combination of garden chic, with varying heights and textures.

Just when I thought I was incapable of being impressed more, the room was seamlessly turned over for the party itself. I cannot begin to tell you the impact of walking into the room. The flowers were exceptional--fuller and lusher than I predicted, and both the high and low arrangements were equally stunning, with candles and pin spots that illuminated the linens. The lighting, particularly, the market lights on the ceiling, and the repurposing of the ceremony flowers were superbly orchestrated.

And then there is Brittany, and her gracious husband, Michael, who were attentive, not only in the days leading up to the wedding, but throughout the entire process. She is exceptional to work with, and her vision soars above her competitors. I have made several other large events, and I would use and recommend Petals Lane in a heartbeat.

Please know how very sincere my praise is. Can't rave enough about Brittany and Petals Lane.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Chad · Married on 03/04/2017

We were most pleased to have Petals Lane provide the flowers for our wedding ceremony. I've stopped counting the number of times people have said how gorgeous the flower arrangements were for our reception, as well as the ones in the ceremony and cocktail rooms. There is no better wedding florist in the Delaware Valley/Greater Philadelphia area!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2017

Working with Brittany for our wedding was an absolute pleasure! After showing her pictures of what we thought we wanted, she built on those ideas to create absolutely stunning center pieces and bouquets. Additionally, she was one of the most efficient vendors we worked with--never wasting time or complicating situations. From the first time we sat down with her, we knew we could trust her, but both her work ethic and decorations truly exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend working with Brittany for any event!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Hillary · Married on 02/18/2017

Petals Lane exceeded my every expectation for wedding flowers. Brittany is amazingly talented and so easy to work with. She was very responsive and always seemed to understand what I wanted despite my inability to articulate it. Also, Brittany is very good about working within your budget and will be sure to give you the maximum amount of "oomph" no matter your price point. You cannot go wrong with her.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Dorina · Married on 12/01/2016

Within the last 5 months Petals Lane provided the flowers for 2 of my daughters weddings. What an outstanding job they did for both. The brides & bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous & the flowers at the venues were stunning. Absolutely beautiful! At both weddings when I walked into the venues I was just standing there saying over & over again "Oh my God!" Both exceeded my expectations. Many guests complimented them all thru the night and asked "Who did your flowers? They are unbelievable!" Also Brittany & her staff are the nicest & easiest people to work with. So anyone looking for a florist for your wedding please consider Petals Lane. I promise you won't be sorry. Thank you so much Petals Lane for everything! You are the best!

Dorina Hughes

Sent on 06/28/2017

Kara · Married on 09/10/2016

Petals Lane and Brittany did a FANTASTIC job with the flowers for our wedding! She understood my vision exactly, and recommended not only the flowers (for everything from the pergola to the cocktail hour tables to the reception centerpieces and more) but the uplighting and tablecloths too. The outcome was stunning! She was also such a dream to work with; so sweet and passionate. I would 100% recommend Petals Lane to anyone who wants an absolutely stunning result!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Kate · Married on 09/04/2016

I absolutely love Brittany! I just had my wedding on Sunday, September 4th and the flowers were absolutely beautiful! I picked Dahlias because of how stunning and different they look and the centerpieces that Brittany put together were breathtaking! Everything was perfect and I can't thank Brittany enough for adding that extra elegance and wow factor through her beautiful flowers. She was such a pleasure to work with! Thank you again, Brittany!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2016

I am planning my wedding from a distance. I was in PA for only a week this past summer and won't be back until next year for our wedding. Brittany was super accommodating and was able to make my schedule work with hers. She was super personable and really helpful in suggesting flowers and looks that would fit with our vision for our wedding. She got us a proposal for our flowers within two hours of our meeting! I was so amazed with how quickly she responded. She's been super easy to communicate over a distance through email, and any adjustments we've needed to make to our proposal she has made those adjustments amazingly fast! I'm so happy we've chosen to work with her and am so excited for how she is going to make our vision come to life!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Lynn · Married on 05/21/2016

Brittany was absolutely amazing and super talented! During our first meeting, she spent of a lot of time getting to know everything that would play a factor – the time of the year, the look of the venue, the use of the flower (our photo session was before ceremony so we need super durable flowers), our color theme, budget, etc. Then she showed us a lot of samples she had done before, and what adjustments we can make. I don’t know too much about flowers, but she helped me through the entire process of picking the perfect arrangements and bouquets that fit the budget and need.
    On the day of the wedding, the bouquets for the girls and boutonnieres for the boys were delivered to the hotel with vases of water to keep them fresh. Our ceremony was on site, and Brittany and her team came to make sure everything was perfect and how we hoped for. They also stayed for the change-over between ceremony and reception, as well as packing the flowers to re-use them for our brunch the second day.
    We got so many compliments for the flowers – from family, friends, and other vendors. Many guests asked to take some flower home and we didn’t have any waste at the end of the day. Even my husband who doesn’t know or care much about flowers commented how beautiful and how long her flowers last. We can’t thank you enough, and would recommend you to all our friends and family!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Brooke · Married on 04/02/2016

From our first handshake, to the day before our wedding- Brittany was absolutely amazing! When my husband and I met with Brittany back in October to pick out flowers for our wedding, she was warm, kind, and sincerely showed interest in helping us. I showed her a picture of a bouquet that I was obsessing over at the time. The bouquet consisted of primarily white and pink peonies and coral and pink roses. It was gorgeous! She loved the idea and demonstrated confidence that she would be able to recreate this for me. We then discussed boutonnieres, corsages, reception center pieces and some flower arrangements for the ceremony. This was an area that was very overwhelming for us because we had too many options and they all sounded amazing. Brittany helped us stay focused and suggested some very lovely options.

Throughout the ten months of planning, whenever I had a question or concern, Brittany was quick to respond and always pleasant and polite. The day before the wedding I contacted her to inform her that plans had changed and that the guys would be getting ready at our house instead of the hotel. Brittany went above and beyond when she offered to have their boutonnieres delivered to the house for them. Our bouquets were delivered to our room by Amy, who was warm, friendly and accommodating. She took the time to help with some finishing touches on our bouquets and then gave me a hug and said congrats. The bouquets were stunning and looked exactly like the picture I had showed her. The ceremony and reception flowers were breathtaking! I wouldn't have changed a thing about my experience and I would definitely recommend Petals Lane for the next bride to be.

Thank you Brittany!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Charissa · Married on 11/07/2015

Brittany was amazing! the flowers were gorgeous and still looked nice the next day!
    she was on time and detailed and the order was flawless.

please use petals lane! you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/09/2015