132 Reviews for Petals Lane, Inc.

User Photos
Single Flowers (5)
Venue Visit (4)
Flower Petals (4)
132 Petals Lane, Inc. Reviews

Brittany is simply amazing! She and her team were a dream to work with for our wedding. She really took the time to learn what we liked and offered great suggestions and creative options to consider. She is very responsive, detailed and probably the kindest person you’ll work with in the wedding industry! We were absolutely blown away at our mock up appointment and yet somehow the flowers and décor were even better at our wedding. Their work was stunning and perfectly matched our vision. Thank you for going above and beyond!!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Brittany was a pleasure to work with, and she did a beautiful job. Petals Lane provided the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding, and every element was perfect. Brittany is meticulous and professional; my very anxious mother was completely at ease after meeting Brittany, and everything turned out perfectly. Thank you for making everything so easy!

Profile Picture Astra, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can say for sure that the professionals at Petals Lane know their flowers and listen to what your vision might be . They are able to take our input and create beautiful designs for our bouquets and centerpieces as well as the boutonniers. Their designs use beautiful flowers and interesting greens to add texture.

Although we had a good budget, I believe that they will do their best to provide you with the best look for your budget.

Wedding date 7-22-2017
M. Glynn mother of the bride

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers absolutely took my breath away and were better than I could have ever imagined! From start to finish, Brittany was amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Brittany Gillespie worked her magic for my daughter's wedding at the Logan. She is so creative, professional and engaging! We had an overall vision for the celebration, and Brittany embraced it, executed it and enhanced it to perfection. The freshest flowers, multiple linens, lighting and draping were wonderful and we are still on cloud nine one week later. I cannot praise her and her team enough!

Profile Picture Lyn, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'm completely obsessed with Brittany and the whole Petal's Lane team and would recommend them to anyone looking for a perfect florist for their wedding day. My husband and I were married in May and were looking for a florist who cuold bring our light, bright spring-colored wedding to life. All it took was one meeting with Brittany and a few pinterest pictures for her to totally understand our vision. Within days of our initial meeting, we had a full contract put together outlining everything we had discussed about flowers, lighting, tablecloths and more, and Brittany truly nailed everything we were hoping to see. The Chuppa (wedding canopy) the Petal's Lane team created far exceeded my wildest dreams as did all the lighting, candles arrangements and my bouquet. I would recommend Petals Lane to anyone looking for their dream translated into reality.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals

After a few frustrating floral meetings, I was thrilled to walk into Brittany's office and feel like she "got" what I was looking for despite me not being able to fully verbalize it myself. She walked my parents and I through arrangements in her digital portfolio that she thought were similar to what I was looking for, and we talked about certain aspects I liked and didn't like to help narrow it down. Brittany also added in some ideas of her own that we loved. I felt really confident in the Petals Lane team after she took the time to do that.

On the wedding day, we were not disappointed! Not only were our bouquets and centerpieces lush and insanely beautiful, our chuppah was above and beyond what I had imagined, while still nailing our request of "simple and natural". (We didn't want to be overpowered by a formal chuppah and was nervous about how that would look, since it's such a major focal point during the ceremony.) I have no doubt that Petals Lane's talent extends to all different styles, but if you're looking for a "classy/elegant/rustic" vibe, they will definitely get it right!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/29/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

My daughter was married March 11, 2017 at The Kimmel Center. I cannot begin to tell you how thrilled I was with Petals Lane's brilliant floral arrangements. There was so much detail that went into the night, but nothing for me surpassed the impact of entering the ceremony space, with those magnificent cherry and (pear?) blossoms used for the chuppah, and lit so magically from above. The use of the blossoms as an arch for the bridal party to process through was spectacular. Every detail was perfectly executed--from the use of the lanterns paired together in varying sizes, to the lovely swag that draped the aisle chairs,

The cocktail hour was elegant, and although it was a blur, the card table was outstanding-- a perfect combination of garden chic, with varying heights and textures.

Just when I thought I was incapable of being impressed more, the room was seamlessly turned over for the party itself. I cannot begin to tell you the impact of walking into the room. The flowers were exceptional--fuller and lusher than I predicted, and both the high and low arrangements were equally stunning, with candles and pin spots that illuminated the linens. The lighting, particularly, the market lights on the ceiling, and the repurposing of the ceremony flowers were superbly orchestrated.

And then there is Brittany, and her gracious husband, Michael, who were attentive, not only in the days leading up to the wedding, but throughout the entire process. She is exceptional to work with, and her vision soars above her competitors. I have made several other large events, and I would use and recommend Petals Lane in a heartbeat.

Please know how very sincere my praise is. Can't rave enough about Brittany and Petals Lane.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We were most pleased to have Petals Lane provide the flowers for our wedding ceremony. I've stopped counting the number of times people have said how gorgeous the flower arrangements were for our reception, as well as the ones in the ceremony and cocktail rooms. There is no better wedding florist in the Delaware Valley/Greater Philadelphia area!

Profile Picture Chad, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Brittany for our wedding was an absolute pleasure! After showing her pictures of what we thought we wanted, she built on those ideas to create absolutely stunning center pieces and bouquets. Additionally, she was one of the most efficient vendors we worked with--never wasting time or complicating situations. From the first time we sat down with her, we knew we could trust her, but both her work ethic and decorations truly exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend working with Brittany for any event!

Profile Picture User6143269, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Petals Lane exceeded my every expectation for wedding flowers. Brittany is amazingly talented and so easy to work with. She was very responsive and always seemed to understand what I wanted despite my inability to articulate it. Also, Brittany is very good about working within your budget and will be sure to give you the maximum amount of "oomph" no matter your price point. You cannot go wrong with her.

Profile Picture User7813773, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Within the last 5 months Petals Lane provided the flowers for 2 of my daughters weddings. What an outstanding job they did for both. The brides & bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous & the flowers at the venues were stunning. Absolutely beautiful! At both weddings when I walked into the venues I was just standing there saying over & over again "Oh my God!" Both exceeded my expectations. Many guests complimented them all thru the night and asked "Who did your flowers? They are unbelievable!" Also Brittany & her staff are the nicest & easiest people to work with. So anyone looking for a florist for your wedding please consider Petals Lane. I promise you won't be sorry. Thank you so much Petals Lane for everything! You are the best!

Dorina Hughes

Profile Picture Dorina, 12/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Petals Lane and Brittany did a FANTASTIC job with the flowers for our wedding! She understood my vision exactly, and recommended not only the flowers (for everything from the pergola to the cocktail hour tables to the reception centerpieces and more) but the uplighting and tablecloths too. The outcome was stunning! She was also such a dream to work with; so sweet and passionate. I would 100% recommend Petals Lane to anyone who wants an absolutely stunning result!

Profile Picture User4810406, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I absolutely love Brittany! I just had my wedding on Sunday, September 4th and the flowers were absolutely beautiful! I picked Dahlias because of how stunning and different they look and the centerpieces that Brittany put together were breathtaking! Everything was perfect and I can't thank Brittany enough for adding that extra elegance and wow factor through her beautiful flowers. She was such a pleasure to work with! Thank you again, Brittany!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am planning my wedding from a distance. I was in PA for only a week this past summer and won't be back until next year for our wedding. Brittany was super accommodating and was able to make my schedule work with hers. She was super personable and really helpful in suggesting flowers and looks that would fit with our vision for our wedding. She got us a proposal for our flowers within two hours of our meeting! I was so amazed with how quickly she responded. She's been super easy to communicate over a distance through email, and any adjustments we've needed to make to our proposal she has made those adjustments amazingly fast! I'm so happy we've chosen to work with her and am so excited for how she is going to make our vision come to life!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Brittany was absolutely amazing and super talented! During our first meeting, she spent of a lot of time getting to know everything that would play a factor – the time of the year, the look of the venue, the use of the flower (our photo session was before ceremony so we need super durable flowers), our color theme, budget, etc. Then she showed us a lot of samples she had done before, and what adjustments we can make. I don’t know too much about flowers, but she helped me through the entire process of picking the perfect arrangements and bouquets that fit the budget and need.
On the day of the wedding, the bouquets for the girls and boutonnieres for the boys were delivered to the hotel with vases of water to keep them fresh. Our ceremony was on site, and Brittany and her team came to make sure everything was perfect and how we hoped for. They also stayed for the change-over between ceremony and reception, as well as packing the flowers to re-use them for our brunch the second day.
We got so many compliments for the flowers – from family, friends, and other vendors. Many guests asked to take some flower home and we didn’t have any waste at the end of the day. Even my husband who doesn’t know or care much about flowers commented how beautiful and how long her flowers last. We can’t thank you enough, and would recommend you to all our friends and family!

Profile Picture Lynn, 5/21/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

From our first handshake, to the day before our wedding- Brittany was absolutely amazing! When my husband and I met with Brittany back in October to pick out flowers for our wedding, she was warm, kind, and sincerely showed interest in helping us. I showed her a picture of a bouquet that I was obsessing over at the time. The bouquet consisted of primarily white and pink peonies and coral and pink roses. It was gorgeous! She loved the idea and demonstrated confidence that she would be able to recreate this for me. We then discussed boutonnieres, corsages, reception center pieces and some flower arrangements for the ceremony. This was an area that was very overwhelming for us because we had too many options and they all sounded amazing. Brittany helped us stay focused and suggested some very lovely options.

Throughout the ten months of planning, whenever I had a question or concern, Brittany was quick to respond and always pleasant and polite. The day before the wedding I contacted her to inform her that plans had changed and that the guys would be getting ready at our house instead of the hotel. Brittany went above and beyond when she offered to have their boutonnieres delivered to the house for them. Our bouquets were delivered to our room by Amy, who was warm, friendly and accommodating. She took the time to help with some finishing touches on our bouquets and then gave me a hug and said congrats. The bouquets were stunning and looked exactly like the picture I had showed her. The ceremony and reception flowers were breathtaking! I wouldn't have changed a thing about my experience and I would definitely recommend Petals Lane for the next bride to be.

Thank you Brittany!

Profile Picture Brooke , 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Brittany was amazing! the flowers were gorgeous and still looked nice the next day!
she was on time and detailed and the order was flawless.

please use petals lane! you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Charissa , 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Petals Lane created the most beautiful wedding space. Guests were awe-struck when they entered the Horticulture Center. Brittany was wonderful to work with. She took all of our ideas, then added her own creative touches to transform the venue.

Profile Picture User5602039, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Brittany and the team at Petals Lane are simply fantastic! They created the most magical and beautiful room I have ever seen in my life for our wedding. Every single detail was just perfect from the rehearsal dinner flowers the night before, to the bouquets, to the alter flowers, to the reception decor and the candy bar. And all the arrangements were so beautiful and selected with so much care.

Brittany is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is kind, conscientious, poised and extremely professional. She also has phenomenal design ideas and helped us to translate our vision into reality. Brittany and the team thought of every single detail and made our entire planning process stress free and enjoyable!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Brittany and Petals Lane! They exceeded every expectation that we had for our special day. I highly recommend having Petals Lane as part of your wedding day or any special event!!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/31/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Brittany and Petals Lane were wonderful! Everything looked lovely on the day of and we got so many compliments. Brittany was so professional and easy to work with. I was planning my wedding from another city and she was always able to make to time to meet when I was in town or connect via phone and email. She was great at understanding what I liked (even through checking out my pinterest board, etc) and showing me different ideas or flowers I didn't know with the iPad she always had handy during meetings. Most of all, she was very relaxed and calm -- so appreciated during the stressful planning process.

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We used Petals Lane for our October wedding, and we could not be more pleased.

We worked with Brittany for our centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, and flowers for our church. Everything turned out BEAUTIFULLY. All of the pieces were breathtaking, and I was especially thrilled with the bouquets and centerpieces.

Brittany was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. After talking about our color scheme and showing her a few sample images, she quickly understood my vision for flowers. She was always prompt in answering questions and returning calls/e-mails, and she worked with us to scale up and scale down different elements of our flowers to achieve our desired price point.

Delivery on the day of the wedding was prompt and so easy! The flowers were delivered to my father on the day of the wedding because the bridal party was at the salon. All of the flowers were labeled so that even he could understand it :)

I would highly recommend Brittany to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding.

Profile Picture User4580652, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We enjoyed working with Brittany through out the planning and LOVED our flowers. I was actually sad we were leaving on our honeymoon right after the wedding because we couldn't enjoy them for longer. However, our friends and family did and continue to let us know how gorgeous they were.

Profile Picture User5506249, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

For my daughter’s wedding, THE MOST GORGEOUS flowers from sweet, adorable and sharp-as-a-tack Brittany at Petals Lane! From the moment you walk into her charming home/office you get a sense that she’s listening to you and already thinking of ideas. We loved her so much we looked no further. We contacted her several times to make small changes, and she always got was right back to us the same day to confirm. When we decided not to have any pinks or oranges – just succulents, whites, greens and yellows - she told us that was her favorite combo (and even if it wasn’t it was the perfect thing to say!). And then the wedding flowers and bouquets: amazing, beautiful, perfect. You never know exactly what they will look like until that day, and they did not disappoint. A bonus: it’s 8 weeks later, and 12 succulents are still alive and well, living on air, as they do! A beautiful reminder. And don’t let Brittany’s youth and sweet demeanor fool you – when I went back after the wedding she and her team were working on flowers for some 20 events for both Temple and Penn graduations, among other events, all in the same week. She’s hot, and worth every penny. Book her quickly!!

Profile Picture Hennie, 7/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements

Wow. I cannot say enough great things about Brittany and her team. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, choosing Brittany as my florist was the easiest decision. Brittany is so easy-going, kind, and great to work with. Words cannot begin to describe my first reaction when I saw Merion Tribute House the day of my wedding. It was beyond my dreams and I couldn't have asked for a better florist. I've gotten many compliments on the flowers and decor from our family and friends. My photographer even told me it was the best Merion Tribute House had every looked. Choose Petals Lane and I promise you WONT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/11/15, 1 Review