Petals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Jill C. Married on 09/19/2021

Stunning florals at a reasonable price!

Working with Petals and Cyndi was such a wonderful experience! They were responsive, professional and flexible (even through several wedding reschedules!) I even changed my mind on florals after we rescheduled from spring to fall, and Cyndi gave me great ideas on flower types and a new color palette. Her prices were so much more reasonable than other florists that required minimums of 5k. She even suggested ways we could repurpose flowers from the ceremony to the reception and also allowed us to supply our compotes! Everything turned out beautifully, especially the centerpieces! All our guests took them home and raved that they lasted for weeks after the wedding! Thank you Cyndi and team!!
    Kathleen Married on 09/05/2021

Highly recommend!

We were a COVID reschedule from September 2020 to September 2021. Cyndi was very accommodating and made this process stress free! She was flexible in changing our vision for our centerpieces on the spot during our final meeting. They were professional and helpful during the entire process. The centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres were extremely affordable and came out beautiful! She truly went above and beyond!
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing Florist!

Cindi was a dream to work with! She made my “wedding vision” come alive. Cindi is professional, organized, and obviously extremely talented. She was also very respectful of my budget!

All of my flowers complimented my venue and “theme” perfectly, and I couldn’t have been more pleased.

On my wedding day, my flowers arrived on time and were beautifully arranged. I’ll definitely be recommending Petals to all of my friends and family!
    Jaclyn Married on 04/17/2021

Thank you!

Our flowers were AMAZING. Since day one Cyndi was great to work with and really understood my vision. She NAILED the flowers the day of. She took the time, several times, to meet with me in phone and in person to go over everything and make any changes necessary. She was amazing to work with and guests have raved about how amazing all the flower arrangements were!
    Crystal P. Married on 10/23/2020

Wonderful experience- thank you Cyndi!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cyndi and her team at Petals. Cyndi is so talented- she has so much skill and knowledge when it comes to flowers and knows how to take the ideas/images you have in mind and turn them into a beautiful creation. We had our wedding originally
    Planned for November, but due to Covid we changed venues and dates 6 weeks before the wedding. Cyndi was so accommodating to work with my husband and I to quickly redesign the arrangements for the new venue. Everything was beautiful- we received so many compliments on our flowers. The best part about working with Cyndi was also that she respected our pricing boundaries- I never felt pressured to spend more than I was comfortable with- and she was transparent and creative about how to make our ideas work within our budget. Cyndi and Petals, I cannot thank you enough!
  • Shelby
    Shelby A. Married on 08/08/2020

Wonderful Flowers and Experience!

I found Petals, Inc here on the knot when researching florists local to our venue area. We first met with Cindy back in the fall of 2018 and we booked her that very day!

Cindy and the team at Petals is very professional, honest and competitively priced. We had to postpone our 2020 wedding to 2021 and Cindy was very understanding and supportive. It was no issue with her to move our date.

Yesterday (8.8.21) we were finally able to have our wedding celebration and our flowers from petals were stunning! We ordered an arrangement for our driftwood arch and all the bridal bouquets and everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. The colors and flowers Cindy used were perfect for our event. She listened to everything we wanted and ultimately completely delivered.

The team delivered everything to our venue and set up the driftwood arch with the flower arrangement and the fabric I brought from home.

Overall, I would highly recommend Petals for any event!
    Anna Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Flowers!!

Cyndi and her team did an amazing job with the flowers at our wedding! They beautifully draped flowers and greenery on our arbor, and created beautiful bunches on top of wooden barrels for our ceremony. Cyndi helped me pick out colors and types of bouquets based on the venue, and bridesmaid dress colors. She was extremely helpful and very experienced. I would highly recommend!! Her team did an AMAZING job!!! I received so many compliments on the bouquets and center pieces!
    A Butner Married on 09/06/2019

Beyond Dreams come true!

Planning a wedding can be stressful and overwhelming. You want everything to be perfect, where the outcome meets your vision. So we had a vision, what our arrangements and tables should look like. Never in a million years did we expect all to look that magnificent, beautiful and elegantly gorgeous! It went beyond our vision, thanks to the team at Petals Inc and the owner Cyndi.
    Cyndi’s expertise, brainstorming and ideas went well above any of our expectations! Our family, friends, and especially us, the Bride & Groom, were amazed by the flower arrangements, decorations and my Bouquets! Thank you for making our goal a dream beyond dreams come true!!
    If you ever need any flower arrangements and decorations, we highly recommend you contact Petals!
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful!

Cyndi was great to work with! We aren't big on flowers and didn't want to go overboard on spending. She really listened to our requests and understood our vision even better than we did! She did a great job keeping everything simple, but elegant. She was not pushy on anything. We were so happy with all of the bouquets, centerpieces (wreaths), and boutonnieres. All of the flowers were very fresh and held up throughout the night (and the next week!) despite the high humidity. We were so happy we chose Petals and would highly recommend them to any future bride!
    Kelley M. Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely Incredible

Cyndi and her team were an absolute dream to work with. From the very first time we spoke, she was incredibly kind and helpful in brainstorming ways to bring my vision to life. She was also very respectful of what I was looking to spend - providing ideas and alternatives to ensure I was staying within my budget while still getting the aesthetics I wanted. On the day of my wedding, I was completely blown away with what they created. Everything was even more beautiful than the inspiration photos I provided. I couldn't have been happier with my experience working with Petals.
  • Y
    Yvanka S. Married on 01/05/2019

Gorgeous ethereal floral arrangements

Cyndi's whimsical floral arrangements were so beautiful! She arranged pale pink orchids submerged in water in tall cylinders on the dining tables, which made the dinner setting so ethereal, and my bridal bouquet was exquisite! I was a bit stressed when I walked into the wedding venue, but as soon as I saw her beautiful work, I realized that my wedding day was going to be magical. Everything was done to perfection - I can't recommend Petals highly enough!
    Dorothy B. Married on 12/08/2018

Stunning Flowers!

Working with Cyndi and Petals was an absolute pleasure. Petals made my vision of flowers for my big day a reality. Our wedding was in December and they worked closely with our color palette/holiday theme. My bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, boutonnieres, ceremony flowers, and cocktail and reception flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Additionally, their prices are very reasonable and was able to fulfill our flower requests within budget. Thank you, Petals! They flowers were perfect!
    Julia Married on 09/08/2018
    Cyndi and the Petals, Inc team are amazing! I loved my flowers and so did all of my guests. Cyndi has very calming presence and clearly has a ton of experience with weddings. She could almost read my mind in our first meeting and was totally on the same page as me and my fiancé. Leading up the big day she was very responsive to emails and clear with balance due dates. She also adhered to my budget and helped me achieve the look of having tons of flowers while keeping it affordable. On the day of our wedding, her staff who came to drop off flowers were both kind and flexible. They heard we had changed our table configuration and made great suggestions on where to put the various bouquets. I would highly recommend using Petals, Inc.
    Doug Married on 08/04/2018
    Great experience. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a florist for their special occasion.
    Kerri Married on 07/28/2018
    Cyndi was incredible to work with! I am not a flower person, so I put my trust in her and was NOT disappointed! I literally showed her a picture of what I wanted and she took it from there. She was very helpful, respectful, and professional. She even incorporated a sentimental piece into my bouquet. The floral arrangements were perfect for our 7.28.2018 wedding, and everyone raved about them! Very reasonably priced. I would recommend Petals to anyone!
    Kerri & Mark.
    Nina Married on 05/26/2018
    Cyndi at Petals was a pleasure to work with. She had plenty of ideas for arrangements based on our wedding color scheme. She created beautiful floral arrangements that made both the wedding and reception look stunning. We were able to look at a sample arrangement prior to the wedding and make sure we liked it. My mother and I loved working with her and would highly recommend Petals for any event.
    Angelique Married on 05/20/2018
    Cyndi and everybody at Petals did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. I had a general idea of the look I was going for and the color scheme I wanted but I really wasn’t picky with what flowers we had, so I left it up to Cyndi. She absolutely nailed it, it was like she was inside my head! She was so helpful and so accomodating, offering affordable suggestions. It was such a pleasant experience to work with her, and I would not hesitate to recommend Petals or to use them again in the future! Thanks so much!
    Maria Married on 05/12/2018
    I am SO glad that we booked Petals for our wedding! We got married May 12th and had a floral theme, so the florist was a big part of our day. When we saw the bouquets, centerpieces, decorated arbor, and other little details, we were blown away! Cyndi and her team made the most beautiful assortments of flowers and worked with us to make our visions turn into reality! They were very accommodating to our requests and questions, and helped us figure out the best way to get what we wanted and stay within our budget. I would recommend Petals to anyone that truly wants beautiful floral arrangements!
  • AnnMarie
    Annmarie Married on 05/05/2018
    Cyndi is the best!! Working with her was an absolute pleasure from day one. She is so kind and really puts an effort in to get to know you and your style during the meetings with her. Her attention to detail and execution on the vision for the wedding was flawless! Everything was beautiful and I am so grateful! xoxo
    Mary Married on 04/28/2018
    Bottom line: Cyndi and her team at Petals were phenomenal. We had shopped around looking for a florist that would help us create the flower arrangements that suited our personalities, our colors, and generally what we envisioned for our wedding. After having a few mixed experiences with florists downtown, we found Petals online and decided to go in for a consult– we were NOT disappointed! Cyndi literally spent 2 hours with us, going through example arrangements from previous weddings, helping determine what we liked, didn’t like, and ultimately helped to devise a beautiful, cohesive vision for our bouquets, ceremony arrangement, boutonniere’s, and centerpiece accents. We were adamant about incorporating one of our blue color accents into the flowers somehow, so Cyndi worked with us to find really cool wooden flowers that were painted teal. We used these in the bridesmaid bouquets and they turned out flawless. Truly one-of-a-kind. As for our bridal bouquets (two of us!), as soon as we saw them, we were speechless. SO incredibly beautiful and perfect. We loved our bouquets so much we decided to hang them upside down, dry them out, and save them, which we swore we’d never do! ☺

Logistically, Petals was great, too. They provided vases for our bouquets to be displayed in after the ceremony, found perfectly matching ribbon to wrap bouquets and boutonnieres, and delivered the flowers to our hotel room and the wedding venue ahead of schedule, perfectly prepared. Throughout the process, Cyndi was totally upfront and transparent about pricing as well (which was generally better than any florist we worked with in Boston), making recommendations to help mitigate cost without cutting quality, and always having our best interest at heart.

We cannot say enough about Petals. If you’re having a wedding anywhere in the greater Boston area, go see Cyndi!! They will help you envision and create the most amazing flowers you could ever imagine for your day!
    Roberta Married on 10/06/2017
    Petals was recommended to me by a friend and I have to say it was the best recommendation. My daughter and I met with Cyndi to discuss the arrangements for her upcoming wedding. Once we started talking I realized that she was both knowledgeable and flexible. I felt that her eye for color and the choices that she presented to us for the bouquets, tables and our outdoor ceremony were topnotch. Her suggestions as to how to re-purpose the outdoor arrangements and bring them indoors was perfect for our venue. I would highly recommend Petals to anyone looking for a beautiful, outstanding venue.
  • User3236785 2+ years ago
    Cyndi was a dream to work with! She is a true professional; her knowledge of flowers is encyclopedic. She was able to guide us through the flower selection with ease, helping us refine our concept for the wedding. She is thorough, personable, and efficient. The flowers for the wedding were truly stunning--a feast for the eyes. She also decorated the wedding cake with orchids--it was a showstopper! It was a true pleasure to get to know her and have her be part of the team.
    Mallory Married on 08/05/2017
    Cyndi and her team are absolutely incredible and did an amazing job for our wedding. She took my input of what I was envisioning and put everything together in a way that exceeded anything I could have ever imagined. All of our guests kept commenting on how beautiful our flowers were. I was truly blown away. I cannot recommend Petals highly enough!
    Nicholas Married on 07/08/2017
    Cyndi was great! She helped us pick and choose the arrangements for our Wedding, based on both our vision as well as our particular price point. She made key recommendations on what was needed as well as different areas we could cut some costs without cutting the quality. Highly recommend using her and her team!
  • User3139065 2+ years ago
    Cyndi and her team are absolutely incredible. The flowers for my wedding came out EXACTLY like the vision in my head and I could not have been happier. Cyndi has great attention to detail and is extremely accommodating and transparent. Also, the value we got was so much better than most of their competition! I would highly recommend Petals!!