Petals Inc. Reviews

200 | Peabody, MA

200 Reviews for Petals Inc.

200 Petals Inc. Reviews

Julia · Married on 09/08/2018

Cyndi and the Petals, Inc team are amazing! I loved my flowers and so did all of my guests. Cyndi has very calming presence and clearly has a ton of experience with weddings. She could almost read my mind in our first meeting and was totally on the same page as me and my fiancé. Leading up the big day she was very responsive to emails and clear with balance due dates. She also adhered to my budget and helped me achieve the look of having tons of flowers while keeping it affordable. On the day of our wedding, her staff who came to drop off flowers were both kind and flexible. They heard we had changed our table configuration and made great suggestions on where to put the various bouquets. I would highly recommend using Petals, Inc.

Petals Inc. 1

Doug · Married on 08/04/2018

Great experience. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a florist for their special occasion.

Kerri · Married on 07/28/2018

Cyndi was incredible to work with! I am not a flower person, so I put my trust in her and was NOT disappointed! I literally showed her a picture of what I wanted and she took it from there. She was very helpful, respectful, and professional. She even incorporated a sentimental piece into my bouquet. The floral arrangements were perfect for our 7.28.2018 wedding, and everyone raved about them! Very reasonably priced. I would recommend Petals to anyone!
    Kerri & Mark.

Petals Inc. 2

Nina · Married on 05/26/2018

Cyndi at Petals was a pleasure to work with. She had plenty of ideas for arrangements based on our wedding color scheme. She created beautiful floral arrangements that made both the wedding and reception look stunning. We were able to look at a sample arrangement prior to the wedding and make sure we liked it. My mother and I loved working with her and would highly recommend Petals for any event.

Angelique · Married on 05/20/2018

Cyndi and everybody at Petals did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. I had a general idea of the look I was going for and the color scheme I wanted but I really wasn’t picky with what flowers we had, so I left it up to Cyndi. She absolutely nailed it, it was like she was inside my head! She was so helpful and so accomodating, offering affordable suggestions. It was such a pleasant experience to work with her, and I would not hesitate to recommend Petals or to use them again in the future! Thanks so much!

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

I am SO glad that we booked Petals for our wedding! We got married May 12th and had a floral theme, so the florist was a big part of our day. When we saw the bouquets, centerpieces, decorated arbor, and other little details, we were blown away! Cyndi and her team made the most beautiful assortments of flowers and worked with us to make our visions turn into reality! They were very accommodating to our requests and questions, and helped us figure out the best way to get what we wanted and stay within our budget. I would recommend Petals to anyone that truly wants beautiful floral arrangements!

AnnMarie · Married on 05/05/2018

Cyndi is the best!! Working with her was an absolute pleasure from day one. She is so kind and really puts an effort in to get to know you and your style during the meetings with her. Her attention to detail and execution on the vision for the wedding was flawless! Everything was beautiful and I am so grateful! xoxo

Mary · Married on 04/28/2018

Bottom line: Cyndi and her team at Petals were phenomenal. We had shopped around looking for a florist that would help us create the flower arrangements that suited our personalities, our colors, and generally what we envisioned for our wedding. After having a few mixed experiences with florists downtown, we found Petals online and decided to go in for a consult– we were NOT disappointed! Cyndi literally spent 2 hours with us, going through example arrangements from previous weddings, helping determine what we liked, didn’t like, and ultimately helped to devise a beautiful, cohesive vision for our bouquets, ceremony arrangement, boutonniere’s, and centerpiece accents. We were adamant about incorporating one of our blue color accents into the flowers somehow, so Cyndi worked with us to find really cool wooden flowers that were painted teal. We used these in the bridesmaid bouquets and they turned out flawless. Truly one-of-a-kind. As for our bridal bouquets (two of us!), as soon as we saw them, we were speechless. SO incredibly beautiful and perfect. We loved our bouquets so much we decided to hang them upside down, dry them out, and save them, which we swore we’d never do! ☺

Logistically, Petals was great, too. They provided vases for our bouquets to be displayed in after the ceremony, found perfectly matching ribbon to wrap bouquets and boutonnieres, and delivered the flowers to our hotel room and the wedding venue ahead of schedule, perfectly prepared. Throughout the process, Cyndi was totally upfront and transparent about pricing as well (which was generally better than any florist we worked with in Boston), making recommendations to help mitigate cost without cutting quality, and always having our best interest at heart.

We cannot say enough about Petals. If you’re having a wedding anywhere in the greater Boston area, go see Cyndi!! They will help you envision and create the most amazing flowers you could ever imagine for your day!

Roberta · Married on 10/06/2017

Petals was recommended to me by a friend and I have to say it was the best recommendation. My daughter and I met with Cyndi to discuss the arrangements for her upcoming wedding. Once we started talking I realized that she was both knowledgeable and flexible. I felt that her eye for color and the choices that she presented to us for the bouquets, tables and our outdoor ceremony were topnotch. Her suggestions as to how to re-purpose the outdoor arrangements and bring them indoors was perfect for our venue. I would highly recommend Petals to anyone looking for a beautiful, outstanding venue.

• User3786145 · 1+ year ago

Cyndi was a dream to work with! She is a true professional; her knowledge of flowers is encyclopedic. She was able to guide us through the flower selection with ease, helping us refine our concept for the wedding. She is thorough, personable, and efficient. The flowers for the wedding were truly stunning--a feast for the eyes. She also decorated the wedding cake with orchids--it was a showstopper! It was a true pleasure to get to know her and have her be part of the team.

Mallory · Married on 08/05/2017

Cyndi and her team are absolutely incredible and did an amazing job for our wedding. She took my input of what I was envisioning and put everything together in a way that exceeded anything I could have ever imagined. All of our guests kept commenting on how beautiful our flowers were. I was truly blown away. I cannot recommend Petals highly enough!

Nicholas · Married on 07/08/2017

Cyndi was great! She helped us pick and choose the arrangements for our Wedding, based on both our vision as well as our particular price point. She made key recommendations on what was needed as well as different areas we could cut some costs without cutting the quality. Highly recommend using her and her team!

• User5098559 · 1+ year ago

Cyndi and her team are absolutely incredible. The flowers for my wedding came out EXACTLY like the vision in my head and I could not have been happier. Cyndi has great attention to detail and is extremely accommodating and transparent. Also, the value we got was so much better than most of their competition! I would highly recommend Petals!!

Jenny · Married on 05/27/2017

Petals provided all the flowers for my wedding this past Saturday at the State Room in Boston and I was so grateful. All of the flowers, from the petals lining the aisle to the ceremony arrangements and reception centerpieces, were so absolutely beautiful and perfect and exactly what I was envisioning for my wedding day. Cyndi was also so great to work with in the months leading up to the wedding, meeting with us a few times to discuss the details and ensure that we were comfortable with everything. I am so happy I went with Petals for my wedding!!

Jacquelyn · Married on 05/06/2017

My flowers were absolutely stunning! My wedding was on May 6th 2017 and I also had a ceremony at the venue I just have to say my trellis and my ceremony was breathtaking, my reception!!!!!!!! All I can say is Petals pays attention to details!!!!! IN LOVEEE!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 01/07/2017

I was recommended to Petals by a coworker and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. I loved my bouquet and received so many compliments on it. My bridesmaids bouquets were also absolutely gorgeous and perfect!

The centerpieces looked amazing as well and I loved the flexibility that Cyndi had in repurposing the flowers for the ceremony in the reception area as well.

I didn't plan a lot of extra decor for the venue as the Park Plaza itself is beautiful, however I believe that the floral arrangements were perfect for the venue!

Thank you for making our day a little more special!

Lauren · Married on 12/16/2016

Cyndi was absolutely amazing to work with. I wanted to make sure I had beautiful flowers but was working in a budget. Cyndi made it easy! I brought pictures of the look I was trying to go for and Cyndi out did my expectations on my wedding day! The flowers were gorgeous!!! Cyndi was extremely helpful throughout the process and she made sure every aspect of the wedding (and components of the rooms) looked perfect.

I cannot say enough good things about the quality, beauty, design and price, Cyndi and her team provided!

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2016

Cyndi from Petals was amazing. I met with a lot of Florists - for some reason, my bouquet was my sticking point for our wedding (weird, because I'm not a flower person!). Many of the florists seemed like they were too busy to explain the different types of flowers to me, or couldn't exactly show me what they were explaining I would have. Cyndi was so patient. She sat with me for over an hour and really seemed to enjoy discussing the process and the possibilities! The result was absolutely the most gorgeous bouquet I could've hoped for - it was perfect, so colorful, and the flowers were so fresh! I went back the day after our wedding to complete the paperwork to have it preserved in a shadow box - well worth it, in my opinion! I would recommend Cyndi and her team at Petals to anyone looking for a Florist for any event!!

Kelly · Married on 10/30/2016

I still can't believe how perfect the flowers were for my wedding. I'm getting my bridal bouquet preserved because it was just so perfect. Cyndi perfectly captured my vision and mood amd inspiration. Thank you to all the staff at Petals!

Rita · Married on 10/30/2016

Cyndi and the Petals team did an amazing job with our flowers for our fall wedding! I had an incomplete vision for what I wanted; I only had an idea of what kinds of flowers I wanted and what colors to use for bouquets. Cyndi took my ideas and combined them with her own great suggestions – so as to be very accommodating of our budget – to make my vision come to life. I was honestly speechless when I saw our bouquets and centerpieces for the first time – it was more than I could have ever imagined! Cyndi also provided a beautiful birch chuppah for our wedding which her team decorated beautifully. We are so thankful to Cyndi and Petals and could not recommend them more!

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

SO BEAUTIFUL! Went to a bridal show and saw one of petals fall bouquets and just fell in love! She recreated the exact bouquet I saw at the show for my wedding ! I also gave the florist pictures of what I wanted for the outside pergola for my wedding and went above and beyond what I wanted! Thank you so much for making my wedding so beautiful!!

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

Cyndi at Petals is great to work with. I'm not super into flowers, but she totally understood what we wanted and had so many suggestions and ideas for us. She also was totally willing to work within our budget. When we came in for our sample, it was almost exactly what we wanted. We made a couple tweaks (right then and there) and made it completely perfect. The flowers for the wedding were EXACTLY what we wanted. They were so beautiful! They also lasted so long! My mother-in-law still had a centerpiece that looked beautiful two weeks after the wedding! I would absolutely recommend Petals!!

Katie · Married on 09/17/2016

Cyndi & her staff at a Petals are absolutely amazing! When we went for our consultation, Cyndi was so sweet , professional and extremely helpful with our wedding flower choices.
    I had worked years prior as a floral designer arranging flowers at several weddings in Boston so I was very picky on what I wanted for flowers, center pieces, arrangements & bouquets. Cyndi exceeded my expectations, which I never thought possible!!! I was literally stunned at how unbelievably gorgeous everything was when we walked into our reception hall after the ceremony. All of our guests commented on how they've never seen such beautiful flowers at a wedding! Even the caterer and wedding planner mentioned how amazing they were!!! Numerous guests asked if they could please take home our center pieces, we literally had to turn some of them away as all had been spoken for by dinner time.
    Petals is exceptional.
    Not only will you love your experience when working with them..,you will be blown away at what an AMAZING job they do on your big day,!

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2016

Cyndi and her team created beautiful centerpieces and additional arrangements for our fall wedding! The flowers were vibrant, beautiful and expertly arranged. I really enjoyed working with Cyndi, who made the process easy and stress-free.