Petal's Edge Reviews

Petal's Edge 6
Petal's Edge 7
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 05/26/2019

Fabulous Flowers and Excellent Service!

Carolyn did an absolutely wonderful job on the flowers and greenery for my wedding! She met with me several times to ensure that I was getting exactly what I wanted, and the end result was better than I ever could have imagined. She listened to everything I wanted and brought my dream to life! My personal flowers were beyond stunning and popped really well off my dress, and the bridesmaid's flowers complemented their dresses perfectly. She added a personal touch by putting our names on each of them and she added pearls and lace which fit the whole scheme. She even did all my center pieces and made each one unique and beautiful. Honestly, words cannot express just how happy I am with how it all turned out. And when my guest count dropped and I added extra bridesmaids and groomsmen, she worked quickly to accommodate the changes and update the quote and she made it completely hassle-free. It was super stress-free and just perfect! I would recommend her to everyone wanting to make their dreams come true and work with an incredibly skilled and professional florist.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Petal's Edge 14
    Petal's Edge 15
    Petal's Edge 16

Hannah · Married on 04/13/2019

Thank you Petals Edge for the MOST beautiful florals at my wedding day at Roswell Mill Club. Carolyn took the vision I had in my head and turned it into reality. Carolyn has such a passion for her craft and it shows in all that she does. I could not have been happier with the beautiful bouquets, head-piece, boutonnieres, center pieces, cake decoration, and ceremony décor. It was absolutely STUNNING. I received so many compliments on the arbor decoration. I fully recommend Petals Edge for any and all floral/décor needs. Not only is Carolyn super, insanely talented, but she is kind and so knowledgeable. Do yourself a favor and book with Petals Edge!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Angelica · Married on 10/14/2018

I tied the knot with Petal's Edge Floral!

I hired Carolyn through Petal's Edge Floral for my wedding that just took place this past Saturday October 13th. From our initial meeting to discuss what my husband and I were wanting as far as color, budget, floral type, and style, Carolyn went above and beyond to assure us that no stone went unturned as far as our expectations and desires for our wedding day were concerned.

She was prepared with several small catalogs based upon color for us to look through, detailing what flowers were in season for us to look through and choose based upon our budget and theme of our wedding (elegant rustic).

On our last meeting, she went through all of our initial agreements and made certain to make any necessary changes to our floral package.

Her speed of communication, professionalism, kindness, and desire to make sure our needs were met and that we were happy were incredible qualities that we appreciated so much during this experience.

Upon wedding day, as I was about to walk down the aisle with my Father, I saw my bouquet waiting for me in a vase and was truly astounded by how beautiful my bouquet was(deep and light purples, ivory, and greenery accents to pair with the bridesmaid's dresses and groomsmen's ties). The shape was very loose and romantic and I was in love with the lace wrapped around the bouquet. My husband Covy and I could NOT be more pleased or grateful for all the trouble you went to, to ensure our wedding flowers were nothing short of a dream. Petal's Edge Floral is top notch, you will not regret having them help you tie the knot!!

Love,
    Angelica and Covy (The Phelps')

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Petal's Edge 17

Michele · Married on 05/05/2018

Carolyn was so great to work with! She is able to see your vision with little direction and will add small touches that really make your flowers even more beautiful. Great response time and so easy to work with. When I saw the flowers the day of my wedding, I was in awe. They were beyond my expectations and just made my day! I highly recommend Petal's Edge for your next event! Happy Planning....Michele

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Petal's Edge 18

L. · Married on 04/14/2018

Wonderful experience with Petal’s Edge! They listened to all my requests and worked within my budget. Above and beyond customer service.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2018

I had the best experience with Carolyn and Petal’s Edge! She was so easy to work with and her flowers were beautiful. I also got my linens through her which were exactly as I asked and I even changed my mind the week of the wedding and she adjusted with no issues! I can’t say enough positive things about her. Her pricing was fair and clearly explained so I knew exactly what I was paying for. She even came to my walk through to make sure she knew exactly where and what I wanted. Seriously awesome!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Petal's Edge 26
    Petal's Edge 27
    Petal's Edge 28

Anastasia · Married on 12/09/2017

My bouquet was gorgeous!!! I told Carolyn that I wanted a timeless and classic look- and the results were amazing. Thank you for being so wonderful to work with. You and your designers are the best!!!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Marilyn · Married on 09/15/2017

Carolyn was absolutely a delight to work with and I cannot say enough good things! She totally understood what we wanted and the flowers were magnificent and exceeded our expectations. Bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets,ceremony flowers, and reception arrangements were beautiful and perfect. She is the kind of person every bride should have the privilege of working with. Pricing was very reasonable and I highly recommend Petal's Edge. Ten stars!!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/29/2016

Carolyn from Petal’s Edge was great to work with. Carolyn was very easy to work with and my flowers were beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Ashley-Grace · Married on 08/21/2015

Carolyn at Petal's Edge brought my wedding vision to life and made it more than I could have ever dreamed. My flowers were simply gorgeous and everyone I talked to was just amazed by how unique her designs were.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Emily · Married on 10/19/2013

Petal's Edge was beyond a wonderful choice for our wedding. I was able to tell our florist, Laura, the kind of thing I was looking for: color, design, materials, etc. She really took everything to heart and did not forget one little thing. From our cake flowers, to the bridesmaids flowers, to the table flowers - it was all gorgeous. The bouquets were put together beautifully. I honestly have never seen more beautiful bouquets that held up the entire wedding. She will even dye flowers the exact color you want for your wedding and you wouldn't have any idea they were dyed. My mom and I loved meeting with Laura. It felt like we were sitting with a girlfriend chit chatting. It felt great to walk into my venue the day of the wedding and be in awe of the gorgeous flowers. Do yourself a favor and pick Petal's Edge for your florist, so you really won't have to worry about your wedding decor!

Sent on 01/16/2014

I ABSOLUTELY love Laura!!! She was fabulous and my flowers were exactly what I wanted!!!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Katy · Married on 04/21/2012

Laura at Petal's Edge was so easy to work with and is an amazing artist. Not only did she sketch out her ideas for me, she also went above and beyond to grab images based on the ideas that I had in my head. The end result was beautiful flowers that were the focal point of the wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Sandra · Married on 08/06/2011

Can't say enough good things about Petals Edge. Everything we had visualized came to life under Laura Southern's creative hands. The flowers were fresh and flawless, and friends told us we had some of the most beautiful and creative bouquets they had ever seen. Thank you Petals Edge!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2011

I used Petal's Edge for my wedding in July 2011 as part of my wedding package at The Grande at Kennesaw. Laura Southern was phenomenal to work with for my wedding. At our meetings she was great at discussing my vision for flowers and adding her professional expertise and ideas. She was always prompt in responding to emails and correspondence; she also made sure to stay within our budget.
    All of the floral arrangements for both my outdoor ceremony and indoor reception were absolutely gorgeous. I received many compliments from our guests about the beautiful flowers! In addition, Laura did a wonderful job on all the bouquets and flowers for the wedding party members. She made sure that all the flowers were labeled with the correct name and also made a few extra in case of an emergency on the big day.
    The flowers looked wonderful in all our photographs! I could not have asked for a better florist to work with for my wedding day. Laura's creative work made our day very special!

Sent on 01/04/2012

rosemary · Married on 06/11/2011

The flowers and decor provided by Petal's Edge exceeded our expectations. My daughter was married on June 11, 2011 and Laura and her staff with Petal's Edge did an incredible job. She handled the flowers and the decor for both the ceremony and reception. Everything was just so beautiful... We could not have been more pleased. Thank you again Laura!!!

Sincerely,
    Mr & Mrs J Cox

Sent on 10/16/2011

Emily · Married on 10/24/2009

Laura did a wonderful job with the flowers and decor at my wedding ceremony and reception. I was not too particular about the type of flowers, just knew what colors I wanted and she designed a beautiful arrangement that flowed through all of the flowers...the bouquets, centerpieces, flowers on cake, etc. I love looking at all the flowers in my pictures!

Sent on 12/01/2009

Cassie · Married on 05/24/2008

The floral staff at Petal's Edge is amazing. They created the most gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. They listened to me and created exactly what I wanted. Don't go anywhere else, these ladies know what they are doing. I could not have been any more happy with my flowers from Petal's Edge, and everyone complemented on how beautiful the flowers were at the wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2008

Laura · Married on 04/19/2008

I felt most at ease with the floral team at Petal's Edge. They were professional and efficient and willing to listen to my own ideas. They helped me stay within my budget. I received many complements on my floral and my decor for the ceremony and the reception. The flowers at both were exceptionally beautiful and very well put together. Everything about the floral and decor related to my wedding came to life and looked fantastic! Their enthusiasm and talent were obvious to anyone who attended my wedding. I could not have asked for a better team.

Sent on 05/05/2008

Anne · Married on 12/31/2007

Anastasia was so much fun to work with. She is creative and energetic and showed genuine excitement about my wedding. She truly made me feel special. My bouquet was more beautiful that I could have imagined. I got so many compliments on the table centerpieces. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/27/2008

Lex · Married on 09/30/2017

Not only did Petal's Edge create beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding, they were alot of fun to work with in the process of planning it all! I don't know flowers from a hole in the ground, but I AM very particular about colors and knew what I wanted that way. They were able to listen to what I could describe for them, checked out the pictures I had, then made recommendations to fit my vision within my budget. Mine was a very small wedding, and my needs were the bridal bouquet, three boutonnieres, four centerpieces for guest tables and an arrangement for the gift table. I was SUPER pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend Petal's Edge.

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Petal's Edge 29
    Petal's Edge 30
    Petal's Edge 31
    Petal's Edge 32

Amber · Married on 01/29/2011

I found the flowers to be both beautifully prepared, and exactly what I had requested. The bouquets lasted all through the wedding and reception, and we were able to use the bouquets as centerpieces as well! I really likeds working with Petal's Edge, and Laura the floral designer!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Claudia · Married on 05/12/2018

2.0
      0.5
      1.0

Carolyn provided old flowers if that’s what you want for your wedding! My flowers at my sweetheart table were literally molded. We discovered this after we already ate at our table near the molded flowers. Totally unprofessional. She did some huge major mistake at my May 2018 wedding. First I asked for mother corsages and paid for them, well I never received those. So my friend had to come and make some out of flowers she bought from Kroger....she also didn’t decorate things that I paid for. She forgot to decorate my easel and entrance table and all her linens and materials that I rented was stained and old looking. She’s really nice and my bouquet was beautiful but she didn’t listen to what I wanted and pretty much screwed me over. I had to get my family to fix everything last min. We spent a lot of money with this vendor and would rather we just did it ourselves. Just go with someone else.

Sent on 05/14/2018