Petals Colorado Reviews

Petals Colorado 6
Petals Colorado 7
  • Nelly

Nelly · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I say just go for Lora! She did my best friends wedding and she will be doing my wedding because I was so inspired by her work. With her long time experience she really knows what she is doing. She is so creative. If you are not sure what you want she will nail it! Lora her self is a great bouquet of personality to work with; professional, extremely relatable, sweet and personal. She not only dose her job but she puts her soul and life in to those bouquets that look amazing all day long. Its the little things that make a big difference and she definitely will high light your weeding with her magic touch through flowers. ;)

Sent on 02/28/2017

Torrey Meisner · Married on 09/22/2019

Petals Colorado is THE BEST!

Lora and Howard did an absolutely beautiful job with the flowers for my wedding! Lora was very responsive in getting back to my emails and was also more than willing to make changes as things shifted in the coming months before my wedding. She is the sweetest person and so great to work with! Not only is she a great person, but she is an INCREDIBLE florist!! The flowers on my wedding day completely blew me away and were more than I could have hoped for! She executed everything so perfectly, just the way I had envisioned it. I would recommend Lora to anyone looking for a florist! She is the absolute best!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Loni Peterson · Married on 08/10/2019

Stunning arrangements for Sherry's wedding!

Lora and the Petals team came in full force to make Sherry + Jared's big day beautiful! They created stunning center pieces, bridal bouquets, wedding arch details, and the room glittered with candles! Petals Colorado is a class act, and after working with them as a Wedding Planner I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Cathleen McGinnis · Married on 07/19/2019

Stunning Bouquets

I was so impressed with the flowers that Lora did for my wedding. We had the most beautiful bouquets!! She was also highly communicative and helpful. I would absolutely give her my highest recommendation.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Rachel LaHoda · Married on 06/15/2019

beautiful flowers

I am so happy I hired petals colorado for my June wedding. She was so great in working with us and making adjustments, even adding things within the last month. The flowers were absolutely beautiful as were the centerpieces and decorations. My experience with petals was absolutely wonderful and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Petals Colorado 8
  • Kathy

Kathy Martin · Married on 06/09/2019

Wedding flowers

I absolutely loved Lora! She is kind, and so incredibly talented.

I was planning a Colorado wedding from Texas for my son and DIL. Lora was so easy to work with. She was very responsive and spent as much time as I needed and never made me feel rushed. I sent her one picture of a bouquet and from that she designed all the flowers for the wedding. I cannot tell you how incredibly thrilled I was with her work. It was just breathtaking. I never expected such beauty!

I am so thrilled that I chose Lora! I cannot say enough good about her. Just a wonderful person!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect! Exactly as I envisioned it!

All the flowers that I wanted, all placed perfectly. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect and the piece for our arbor blew me away! Everything was so perfect!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Petals Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Petals Colorado as your florist. We were honored to be apart of your wonderful day and lived working with you! Congratulations!!❣️

Maryann · Married on 10/05/2018

Highly recommend!! She met with me to talk about what I wanted and helped me create a vision together. She made my vision come to life. The best part is she was the most affordable quote I received! She incorporated my favorite flower, my rustic elegant vision, and my color scheme.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Petals Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Petsls Colorado for your wedding flowers. You’re such a wonderful
    person and I’m truly blessed to have met you!!
    I pray many blessings on your new marriage and your future as Mrs.

Andrea · Married on 08/04/2018

Lora and her husband are amazing to work
    With. I changed the amount of flowers multiple times and she was understanding and nice. The church looked amazing, the bouquets were perfect and she helped make my center pieces pop. Her prices are reasonable too! Use Lora for your flowers!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Petals Colorado's reply:

Thank you Andrea! It was such a joy to work with you!

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

Lora was amazing! She is so sweet and exceeded our expectations with all of the floral arrangements. My bouquet was beautiful and all of my bridesmaids were so happy with theirs! She was so flexible and created a hairpiece for me last minute that looked amazing. We were so happy we chose to work with Petals!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Emily · Married on 07/07/2018

Our flowers for our wedding were INCREDIBLE! We heard about Petals from our Day of Coordinator from All Four Seasons Events, and instantly felt that Lorna from Petals would be a perfect fit for our event! She understood our style and asked us questions to make sure our arrangements were exactly what we wanted. On the day of, the flowers were delivered and they helped get the boutonnieres on each of the groomsmen, father and ushers. They looked phenomenal and stayed beautiful throughout the entire event! My bridal bouquet definitely was moved around alot, and it was still in perfect shape by the end of the night. I have since dried my bouquet as a keepsake from our special day! I couldn’t have asked for a better florist for our wedding!!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Petals Colorado 9
    Petals Colorado 10

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful! I had a small wedding and it was at the 1940s Ball. I was looking for poppies and casablanca lillies and Lora hit the nail on the head. She told me poppies wilt quickly and used a similar looking flower instead (looked exactly like poppies). She agreed to do my wedding even though it was small (only a brides bouquet and hairpiece, 7 corsages - I didn't want ladies having to figure out what to do with their bouquets- and 5 boutonnieres). She delivered the flowers right on time at the hotel and everything was just perfect!

They were gorgeous and smelled fantastic!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Petals Colorado 11
    Petals Colorado 12
    Petals Colorado 13
    Petals Colorado 14

Amber · Married on 06/14/2018

Petals Colorado created stunning arrangements for my wedding day that -after being dried and framed- have become treasured keepsakes in my home! My now-husband and I met with Lora and Howard at a local Starbucks, and we knew within the first 5-minutes of the conversation that we absolutely needed to work with them! They had such a beautiful vision for our ceremony site, and they helped us work within our small budget to decorate our entire wedding. They were extremely flexible when we had to change some counts, and they delivered to both our "getting-ready" and ceremony locations.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Petals Colorado 15
    Petals Colorado 16
    Petals Colorado 17

Joelle · Married on 06/06/2018

I am sure this review is like any other ones written by brides because Laura and her husband are AMAZING! My mother constantly would say "the best part of your wedding is by far the flowers!". We met Laura in Parker and went over our vision of the wedding. She had many suggestions without ignoring our vision. I was also able to send pins on Pinterest, and being a Pin-Junky she was more than receptive to my ideas. Even on pricing we had a tighter budget and couldn't spend a fortune. She was able to lend lanterns that we used on half of the tables for decorations and still was able to include flowers in each of the center pieces UNDER our budget. It felt like everywhere you went there were flowers. Thank you so much for making our wedding show stopping and BEAUTIFUL!

Also if you don't totally believe me check out our photos on there website

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Ericka

Ericka · Married on 06/01/2018

The owners of Petals Colorado, Lora and Howard are AMAZING!!! When I first started looking for a florist, I was so discouraged at how expensive all of them were. I actually was about to forgo the flowers because I didn't have $3000 to spend on them like every other florist had quoted me.
    I actually ran across Petals on Thumbtack. Lora contacted me and asked what all I was wanting. Once I sent her what I wanted and got a price back from her, I was shocked. They are very reasonably priced. After working through all the details, I decided I wanted to book them for my wedding.
    My husband and I had our initial consultation with them at a coffee shop. From the very beginning they just made us feel like we were being very well taken care of. They both made sure to keep asking what my husband and I wanted. To be honest, I didn't know a whole lot about the flowers and what I wanted, but they made sure to show me pictures and talk about everything before making our final decisions. Throughout the entire process, I communicated with Lora and she was very fast and responsive. We had to make some changes along the way and she was very accommodating.
    A week before my wedding (When all the wedding stress is happening) I get an email from Lora saying that she would like to create my center pieces for me. My bridesmaids and I were planning on doing this the day before the wedding, just to try and cut cost. This was the biggest stress reliever of the entire wedding.
    The day of, Lora and Howard showed up exactly when they said they would. Our flowers were AMAZING! They went above and beyond and did way more than we had asked for. They did our floral decorations on the gazebo, our bouquets, the center pieces, all boutonnieres and corsages and the prettiest flower crowns for my flower girls.
    I cannot say enough about Lora and Howard. They are truly down to earth people. We were taken care of the entire time and they are very reasonably priced. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Petals Colorado 18
    Petals Colorado 19
    Petals Colorado 20
    Petals Colorado 21
    Petals Colorado 22

Daniela · Married on 04/28/2018

Lora and Howard went above and beyond for our wedding. They worked with my crazy ideas and suggested the best blooms and execution for my vision. Our wedding florals were absolutely spectacular! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted, and I wouldn't have known what I wanted without Lora's help. They were also extremely helpful with the setup of our hanging ceremony backdrop. It really was beyond our expectations. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

Lora at Petals Colorado was wonderful, so polite and accommodating. The whole experience was smooth, from the consultation to the wedding day. She helped us put our pictures and words into beautiful arrangements

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Lora was far-and-away one of the most pleasant and rewarding experiences of our wedding planning. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and table decorations she delivered on our wedding day blew us away. Throughout the entire process she was responsive, thoughtful, and personal. She designed a personal floral collection for us, visiting our home (The Venue) to get a sense for the setting, and sitting down to get to know us and our tastes. When unexpected storms moved our meadow wedding under tents, Lora brought extra decorations to make up for the forest view we lost to the fog - truly above and beyond. On top of it all, the price value for what she deliverable is truly off the charts. We wholeheartedly would recommend Petals Colorado to any couple looking for a dependable, creative, and caring florist.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Petals Colorado 28
    Petals Colorado 29
    Petals Colorado 30

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Petals Colorado was hands down the best vendor I worked with during my wedding. Lora, the florist, is extremely attentive and "in tune" with her brides. She encourages you to share your ideas, vision, emotions and then channels all of that into her floral design to create something totally unique for each bride.

I was extremely impressed by her knowledge of local flowers, attention to small details and her creativity. She was able to take my vision of a vibrant Chilean wedding and weave in the Colorado mountain vibe seamlessly. She incorporated items like hops, aspen leaves, seeded eucalyptus, rose gold geometric figures, branches and local golden coins from Chile. She also styled all of my bridesmaids with a stunning eucalyptus hair piece and flower crowns for the flower girls.

Lora created a one of a kind floral head piece that consisted of a strand of turquoise beads, stunning blush toned flowers and a blooming rose. It was a show stopper.

The best part? She TOTALLY worked within my budget. I never felt pressured to spend more, instead she used a lot of local and in season blooms with added my my mountain theme. The end result was gorgeous pops of cranberry, blush, warm yellows, and oranges with pops of alpine thistle and greenery.

Do yourself a favor and book Petals Colorado. You won't regret it!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Petals Colorado 31
    Petals Colorado 32
    Petals Colorado 33
    Petals Colorado 34
    Petals Colorado 35

Shannon · Married on 07/15/2017

Lora is amazingly talented, and sweet! I loved working with her. She was budget conscious, and my flowers looked amazing! She went above and beyond to make my day everything I wanted it to me. She delivered my bouquets to my hotel, AND delivered the centerpieces to my venue and set them up for me. She decorated and set up my arch, and it looked beautiful. Thank you thank you Lora!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Petals Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon.
    You are an awesome and lovely person and I was very blessed to work with you!!
    Thank you for my book too & my husband said he wanted to read it with me.

Laura · Married on 06/26/2017

They were delightful to work with. Completely captured the vision of what we wanted! Could not beat the value or quality. The arrangements were amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Petals Colorado's reply:

Thank you Laura. It was a delight to meet you and work with you. Congratulations!!

Cady · Married on 04/16/2017

Do yourself a favor and choose Petals CO as your florist. Wonderful customer service, amazing arrangements, and budget friendly. Lora and Howard really do care about their clients. They are good listeners, are kind, professional and down to earth. They will help you feel confident in your choices and do everything they can to make your vision come true. Lora is so talented. She did amazing work for my wedding day and everyone is still talking about how beautiful all the flowers were. They worked within our budget and did not lack on quality at all. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Svetlana · Married on 11/27/2016

Best service I've ever had! Beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Esther · Married on 11/04/2016

Petals Colorado is hands-down the best florist! They accommodated every one of my requests (even though I know practically nothing about flowers) and gave me the most GORGEOUS settings off of a few Pinterest pictures and some color scheme suggestions. When my husband and I came to them while we were engaged we didn't think we would be able to afford any flowers except maybe a bridal bouquet and something super simple for everyone else, but they met and exceeded our expectations on the tiniest budget! I recommend Petals to everyone I know - they're the best!!!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Kayliana · Married on 08/05/2016

Petals was the perfect florist for our wedding! They were very responsive and took the time to listen to us and what we wanted. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and all of the bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what we envisioned! We worked very closely with Lora and she exceeded all of our expectations. I would recommend her for any event!!

Sent on 02/28/2017