Petal & Wren Reviews

20 Reviews for Petal & Wren

• Tonya

Tonya Ruggieri · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Highly Recommend

Jamila was AMAZING through this whole process. I loved how she took the time to understand the exact vision we had for the reception, and nailed it to a T! Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements were, and she incorporated our faux gourds and pumpkins perfectly (I was so nervous they would end up making things look tacky). Jamila was incredibly kind, patient, professional, and competent, and never made us feel self-conscious about our budget (and stuck to it). I would highly recommend her and Petal and Wren!

• Fiona

Fiona Cole · Married on 01/18/2020

Perfection!

Jamila was an absolute dream to work with! She was recommended to me by a friend and I could not be more thankful that I worked with her! Jamila was so accommodating from the start. I changed what I wanted for florals about 1000 times and she took each change in stride. I never wanted a lot of florals until I kept seeing more and more of her work and I just knew I had to have more at my wedding. Her arrangements tied my entire wedding together, it was absolutely stunning. The florals she added to the pergola we got married under was absolutely perfect. They made the few pieces of wood my grandfather put together in his garage come to life and it was the most beautiful back drop for our ceremony. My entire vision for my wedding came together because of Jamila (and all within my budget!) She's an absolute artist and I could not recommend her more!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 10/18/2019

Great customer service, beautiful flowers

When I first started my search for a florist for our wedding, I naively reached out for a handful of quotes a few weeks before Valentine’s Day. Many vendors replied back saying they would be unable to provide an estimate / answer my questions until after the holiday. But I did not get this response from Jamila at Petal & Wren. She provided a quote quickly and was happy to work with me to get the cost down to something I felt comfortable with. As I continued to change my mind throughout the planning process, she was understanding and made quick updates to our floral plan. When I arrived at my venue on our wedding day, I was greeted with the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen! Every piece from my bouquet to the gazebo arrangement to the cake accents were absolutely perfect. I received so many compliments from my guests. I highly recommend Petal & Wren! Reasonable prices, great customer service, and beautiful flowers. She captured our vision perfectly.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Ingram · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing! Easy to work with! Beautiful work!

Jamila was amazing to work with!! She was prompt to answer all of my questions and she created my vision better than I could ever imagine! My flowers were beautiful! Everything! Every detail that I asked for she made happen! I would recommend her 10/10 times! Her work speaks for itself! Every time I look at my pictures I cry because I loved my flowers and everything about my day that much! So glad we went with her on our special day!!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Amber · Married on 10/11/2019

The Easiest and Best To Work With!

Talk about a dream come true! Florals for our wedding were minimal but extremely important to me where they were and Jamila made my Pinterest worthy dreams come true! My bouquet and arbor decor were everything I could have imagined and soooo much more. One of our table centerpiece arrangements traveled from Massachusetts to Florida by plane and then across the state, it survived all that over the course of a week and still looked beautiful to present to a cherished family member who couldn’t attend the wedding! We were able to preserve my bouquet, my wife’s boutonnière and the arbor decor as well as “replant” all the succulents from the centerpieces to keep forever! The value for the quality of service, personal service, flexibility, and workmanship is undeniably the best thing we paid for. I will 10/10 be going back to Jamila for bouquets for future events and recommend to her all my friends! If you’re not following petal and wren on the socials, you’re missing out!

• Caitlin · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding 12/14/19

If you are looking for a wedding florist, your search is over. Jamila went ABOVE and BEYOND my hopes and dreams for my bouquets and centerpieces. My arms actually hurt after pictures because my bouquet was so heavy! I had a Christmas themed wedding and she took the theme and ran with it. Everything was flawless.

Sent on 01/27/2020

Katrina Smaltz · Married on 09/27/2019

Jamila is Amazing!

Jamila is one of a kind! She completely understood my vision and brought it to life better than I could have ever imagined. She is accommodating and very reliable. I was blown away with my wedding flowers and would recommend her to anyone. She is a dream come true !

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Heidi

Heidi Perry · Married on 09/01/2019

Fabulous!!

Jamila is very professional and very willing to listen and she came to my home to go over all the details! I like supporting local business and she is top notch!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Laura · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing experience!

Jamila is amazing. I found Petal & Wren through my venue's instagram. She drove all the way to my house for our initial consultation and, although I didn't have many ideas, Jamila made my neutral vision come to life. Her pricing is reasonable and she was more than accommodating when my centerpiece count kept changing. The arrangements at the ceremony and reception were STUNNING. I highly recommend Jamila at Petal & Wren -you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • O

Olivia Friederich · Married on 08/18/2019

Wedding flowers

Jamila was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her eye to detail and talent are beyond measure . My flowers were absolutely gorgeous . I am still getting compliments on how lovely they were and my wedding was almost 6 months ago. She is very affordable and creates perfect arrangements.

Christina Bencivenni · Married on 07/27/2019

Dream Wedding Florist!

Jamila is extremely talented and was truly a pleasure to work with! Not only did she make my vision come to life, she is extremely communicative and really took the time to get to know me and exactly what I was looking for. She went the extra mile to make sure that all the little details were taken care of and I feel so fortunate that Petal and Wren was a part of our wedding!! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/29/2019

Very nice to work with

Jamila did my bouquets, floral archway, and boutonnières for my June wedding, they were all beautiful! She was very responsive and extremely talented, I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Great value for extraordinary work! Would recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 03/17/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Jamila is amazing! So down to earth, an easy to work with. Prices were reasonable and she was willing to work within budget without compromising the product in any way. A cousin recommended me to her and I have already had a few friends who also booked! I will continue to use her whenever I need and recommend to all my friends and family!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Lynsey · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

Jamila was an absolute dream to work with and so reasonably priced!!! I showed her a few pictures of things I wanted and she did not disappoint. I also made a few last minute changes and she was able to accommodate them. She made the sweetest boutonnieres for our ring bearers and beautiful garland for our sweetheart table. She also let us make our own crates for centerpieces and she added the flowers. I got so many compliments on our flowers and bouquets. I just can't say enough about how happy we are that we went with Jamila!!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Lynsey,
    You and Todd were so friendly, and I couldn't have asked for a more easy-going couple to work with. Your wedding was truly what Autumn wedding dreams are made of. Thank you for trusting in me!

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Making wedding floral dreams come true!

We're truly astrounded by the floral work from Petal & Wren. The centerpieces & special touches made our wedding complete! In fact, I think we got more compliments on the flowers than anything else from the wedding. Very reasonable pricing for the amazing work she does, very responsive & willing to work with whatever you've got brewing in your mind. She made our wedding floral dreams come true & somehow stayed well within our floral budget. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Petal & Wren's reply:

Thank you, Katelyn! It's so nice to hear your feedback. Your entire wedding was seriously gorgeous!

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Jamila is one of thr best. I had a vision in my head and she was able to bring it to life. Her pricing was very reasonable. She is NOT your typical vendor that hears wedding and jacks your price up. She is very reasonable with prices, very detailed oriented, very responsive, and great customer services

Sent on 03/21/2019

Paige · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing service, beautiful flowers and even better price!

Petal & Wren is amazing! My flowers were exactly what I wanted on my special day! Jamila is great at answering emails and texts. Also, no one will be able to beat the price of these flowers. Would totally recommend to everyone!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Petal & Wren's reply:

Thank you, Paige! You are so sweet, and you were absolutely wonderful and easy to work with. Your wedding reception was so lovely, in such an intimate setting, and you looked stunning. Wishing you a happy, healthy 2019!

Manda · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful Floral Arrangements For A Wedding!

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with Jamila of Petal & Wren! She took my vision and made it even more beautiful than I had hoped for. She offered a free consultation and worked with my ideas to create gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, a floral headpiece, and floral table 'swag' arrangements for our wedding. She communicated promptly throughout the planning process, was professional, friendly, and supportive. The flowers & greenery were fresh and beautiful. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for wedding or event flowers.

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

My flowers for my wedding were everything I wanted and more! Jamila was so helpful and worked around my budget and gave me exactly what I was looking for and even delivered them which was a bonus! I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Kristin · Married on 10/04/2019

Florals came together better than I envisioned

I had a very general idea of what I was looking for in my floral bouquets. I kind of knew what colors I wanted and that i wanted a rustic feel with the addition of greens. When I saw my bouquets and aisle florals it was so much more. They were stunning and I really wished I could keep them like that forever. It was my absolute favorite and the colors were even better than what I saw in my head.

Sent on 02/10/2020

Kristin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me. Your kind words are truly appreciated, and I’m very glad you loved your flowers!

I would love to hear more feedback about the categories you rated at 4. I’m always looking to improve wherever I can, to provide the best service to future clients. Thank you so much!

Best,