Petal Town Flowers Reviews

Petal Town Flowers 1
Petal Town Flowers 2

Jann · Married on 11/10/2018

Fall Flowers Galore!

Petal Town was great. Recommended by our coordinator, they were great to work with. We had a modest budget for flowers and they were totally willing to work with us. Their contract/proposal gives samples of what we might expect and Elizabeth walked through alternate options. We just asked for fall flowers, went through a couple specifics of preferences and... bam! Beautiful centerpieces and bouquets! So many people commented on our flowers! (And they definitely did NOT skimp on the flowers. My bouquet was hef-ty ;-)!)

Sent on 02/15/2019

Petal Town Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. We are happy to have been a part of your big day, and we wish you the very best!

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Petal Town Flower is an absolute must! They made the vision for the flower of my wedding day come to life! All the centerpieces and bouquets were PERFECT! Their pricing was so reasonable and fair and it was worth every penny. As a destination wedding, I was nervous doing the flower remote, but Petal Town Flower made it so easy talking through all my examples. I would highly recommend them! Thank you Martin and Elizabeth for the beautiful wedding flowers!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Gabby

Gabby · Married on 08/11/2018

Martin and Elizabeth took my vision and made it even better. When I arrived at our wedding venue and actually had a chance to see all of the arrangements and my bouquets I was blown away. They truly listened to me and understood what my needs were and for the price they are absolutely worth it. Thank you, Petal Town!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Petal Town Flowers 3
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/06/2018

The best choice I made for my wedding!

Elizabeth worked with me on my wedding bouquets just 3 weeks before my wedding during the busiest season! I planned my wedding while overseas and she was so flexible in taking calls at a time that worked best for me as well which was extremely helpful.

I had no idea what the reception would look like as I only sent photo examples of floral arrangements and hoped for the best. On the day of my wedding I walked into the most beautiful room! Petal Town Flowers created my exact vision and it honestly exceeded my expectations! I was blown away by the choice of flowers used and the backdrop was more beautiful than I imagined it would be! Everyone made sure to let me know how amazing the ballroom looked with the white and blush flowers, and my bouquet was perfect - I never did a bouquet toss because I wanted to keep it. You won't be disappointed going with Petal Town, they're awesome!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Petal Town Flowers's reply:

Thank you Sara for the kind review! It was really fun working with you on your wedding, helping your vision come to life. We are so happy you were a happy smiling bride! We wish you the very best in your future.
  • MarryMeMcDannel

Alyssa · Married on 06/02/2018

Petal Town Flowers did our flowers for our wedding in June in Marin, and they came out beautifully! We had peonies, roses, and hydrangeas, and they were fantastic!! The delivered on time, answered my questions, and allowed me to update our floral needs a few weeks before the big day! They made the process so easy, and the final product was gorgeous! We highly recommend Petal Town Flowers!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Barbara · Married on 09/23/2017

My wedding is in September and Elizabeth & Martin have made me feel very comfortable with the planning and listening to my wants & needs.
    I have faith that they will take care of everything and have even made some suggestions to save here and there when I thought I would need extra arrangements. The flowers they will be providing are exactly what I had envisioned :-)
    Martin was very professional in our initial meeting, so honest and sincere!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Hi Barbara,
    Now that you are blissfully wed, we were so happy to be part of your special day. We loved the photos you sent to us... glad everything turned out as you envisioned.
    Wishing you all the best in your future.

Lori · Married on 09/18/2017

It's really hard when you are from out of state and don't know anyone, and need to hire vendors for your special day. I had submitted several requests for quotes for our very small, intimate "elopement" and didn't hear from some of them for several days and others did not seem very helpful. I finally found Petal Town on Wedding Wire and submitted a request. Almost instantly, I recieved a response! Elizabeth was so nice in her email and I was pretty sure this was the one I wanted to do business with. I told her what I was looking for (one bouquet, one boutonniere, and one garland), and I sent her pictures of examples of what I liked. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and the garland was so much better than I had expected and seen from other sites. They were perfect! I would highly recommend Petal Town for your wedding flowers. Quality service, quality flowers, good price, and stunning arrangements! Thank you, Elizabeth!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Petal Town Flowers 4

HI Lori,
    Thank you for the kind words. We are so happy we were part of your special day.
    Wishing you lots of happiness in your future. :-)

Tamara · Married on 08/10/2016

I would highly recommend this florist! He is quick to respond to emails and was very flexible on my floral preferences for my daughters wedding. The prices are great and I looked at a lot of florists in the Napa, Sonoma areas and Petal Town was the best! My daughters rose bridal boquet, corsages and the alter floral arrangements were just beautiful!

Sent on 03/28/2016

HI Tammy,
    Thanks so much for your review. It was a pleasure helping you with your daughter's wedding.

Being able to send them my style via Pinterest page was great!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • SoontobeMrsO

Olivia · Married on 05/28/2016

We met with Martin to explain what we wanted. He was very easy to talk to and listened to everything I liked and wow did he capture all of that the day of our wedding. I fell in love with my bouquet the moment that I saw it. Everything about it was perfect. I don't know much about flowers so I let him do whatever he wanted and he did not disappoint. Thank You Martin for making my arrangements and bouquets so beautiful!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Petal Town Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the happiness in your future!!

Lizzie · Married on 10/17/2015

I am the Mother of the Bride. My daughter got married last fall in Sonoma County. We don't live in the area so we were recommended to Petal Town Flowers by the venue we chose. They were so easy to work with. They were very responsive, and emailed our quote directly to us, which included a lot of description and photo samples so we knew what we were talking about. My daughter's wedding was country chic style with fall colors. The flowers were in shades of orange, pink and green. It was hard to plan a wedding when you don't live in the area, but the florist made it so easy and worry free. We even had some last minute changes a week before, and it was no problem for them to add more flowers. When the bouquets arrived, it was so stunning... the flowers were so fresh and such beautiful colors. Martin really knew how to make our ideas a reality. My daughter was so happy with all his service and the quality of his work, we would recommend him to anyone who asks.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Bert · Married on 07/11/2015

Ok...so I'm one of those consumers who has very strong opinions about the products & services that I purchase, but seldom (if ever) shares those opinions publicly. My theory on this has always been that people find value in personal ways, so what I find important/valuable might not apply to the next customer/consumer. Flawed thinking? Perhaps. So why am I taking the time to write this review? Fair question. In general, when I purchase something, pay a fair price, and receive solid service, I feel as though my repeat business is the best review that I can possibly give. In this case, I won't have an opportunity to show my sincere appreciation to Martin at Petal Town Flowers until my eldest daughter gets married (which I'm hoping will be far enough in the future to allow me to financially recover from her little sister's wedding!). That said, let me try to explain what Petal Town Flowers did so well to warrant this praise. In four words: Everything That Really Mattered. Bear in mind, this was a wedding (our first as a family) so our expectations were nearly as high as the tension we felt for several months as the big day approached. Everything had to be perfect. The smallest misstep could ruin the day. From the very first meeting with Martin in our home, it was clear to us that he knew exactly what he was doing and made us feel so confident in his ability to deliver the goods that we were able to set the all important "Flowers" aside as a concern. I can't express how important this was. With a million things to worry about, any relief is a godsend. Our confidence in Martin was completely justified and rewarded with flawless execution and breathtaking arrangements/bouquets on the big day. He helped us bring our vision for the day to life and was instrumental in helping us shape that vision. His design instincts were awesome and made the experience enjoyable. These were the important things. And he was priced right too! Amazing...

Sent on 02/01/2016

Debbie · Married on 06/13/2015

Petal Town Florist did an amazing job for my daughters wedding. I would recommend them for your wedding flowers. You will get exactly what you want and Martin and his staff are wonderful to work with!!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2014

Martin is Fabulous. My fiance(now husband) and I met Martin about 3 months before our wedding. He met with us on a day that is shop is usually closed which i appreciated. He was very kind and personable. He sat with us for an hour discussing every detail of our wedding flowers. He made us feel like he would handle everything and that we were in good hands. I showed him a picture of the bouquet i wanted. He nailed it! He made my bouquet exactly like the picture and he only saw it once! I showed him what the bridesmaides dresses looked like and he helped us pick out flowers that would compliment them. The bouquets he maid for the girls were amazing. He also did the floral arrangement on the top of our Chuppa and i was speachless when i got to see it on my wedding day. I wanted to take it home and have it last forever it was so gorgeous! We got so many compliments on all of the flowers at our wedding. Martin was professional and even stayed through the ceremony to take down the flowers from the chuppa to put on our buffet tables. All he cared about is if "his bride" was happy. That is so sweet. I love that he cares so much about the happiness of his clients "brides" and knows how much the details mean to them. I recommend Martin and Petal Town Flowers to EVERYONE and I plan to use Martin for all of my floral needs in the future. Thank you again Martin for taking our breath away with the gorgeous floral arrangements you made for our wedding. You truly are a passionate master of your craft!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Nicci · Married on 11/08/2014

My wedding flowers were amazing! From the very beginning, Martin and his awesome team took such great care of us. They created the exact vision and then some. We were amazed at how beautiful the arrangements were! They were attentive to my emails and had such a creative eye that my wedding was truly gorgeous!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Petal Town Flowers's reply:

Thank you Nicci for a great review. It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding. We wish you the very best in your first year of wedded bliss :-)

Marisa · Married on 11/01/2014

Petal Town flowers was such a great addition to my vendor list! Flowers were the last thing on my list of to do's by the time I had reach my almost wedding date. I know nothing about flowers, like nothing!! To be quite frank I really did not care about the flowers at all, but new I just had to do it. It took me awhile to make my decision, but Petal Town flowers was such a promising choice. They had a private meeting with me to discuss ideas, colors, price, etc. I told them the colors I was using and the types of flowers I liked, but past that I really had no idea what I was doing. We looked at a few pictures and I put the task completely in their hands and basically said be creative and surprise me. Boy did the surprise me they were absolutely gorgeous, bright, fresh, and elegant. I could not have asked for a better florist at a better price!!! Great find!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Hi Marisa
    Thank you for the kind words. So happy that you were happy.
    Best wishes to you!!!

Megan Lei · Married on 09/20/2014

Weddings can get really crazy but Elizaeth and Martin mad flowers one of the easiest things I had to get done. Thy worked with my budget, communicated the way I needed to (email) and when the flowers were brought to me on my wedding day I cried because they were more beautiful then I had imagined they could ever be. Last but not least they obviously listened very carefully when I started making last minute changes because let's face it most people plan a wedding overa a long period of time and things change! Especially once you start to physically see all of your decor, bridesmaid dresses, suit ties etc. come together. Great all around experience.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Petal Town Flowers's reply:

Megan, thanks so much for the great review. We are so glad you were happy with our service, and we wish you the very best in your new married life!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2012

I would give Petal Town Flowers 6 out of 5 stars for Quality of Service if I could! They were extremely knowledgeable and friendly when we went to discuss what type of arrangements we needed. All of the personal flowers were so lovely and much more intricate than what I was expecting with the low price and the quality of flowers were gorgeous. They also through in a "toss" bouquet, which was very nice! The highlight for me was the trellis arrangement for the ceremony, it was absolutely gorgeous!! A perfect addition to really highlight the natural beauty of the venue and they were so quick at setting up, that I didn't even see it happen, just all of sudden there was stunning flower arrangement at the alter! I will definitely use them again for any other flower arrangements I may need in the future and recommend them for anyone getting married in the Sonoma County area!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Kathleen · Married on 01/01/2011

Martin from Petal Town Flowers did my wedding on January 1st, 2011. I met with him a few months prior to the big day, and discussed my ideas for my bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres, head pieces and arrangements, His ideas were helpful and he was able to create a design where each element of the bouquet carried through to the other flower elements of the wedding, including the cake! When he arrived on the day of the wedding with the bouquet and arrangements, I was amazed by his work and how beautiful everything looked. I received numerous compliments throughout the evening about how lovely the flowers were, and how amazing they smelled. He did an amazing job at a very reasonable price. I have already recommended him to a friend who is getting married in June. Thank you Martin, and Petal Town

Sent on 02/13/2011

tiffany · Married on 08/15/2010

Martin at petal town was so helpful. I was having a hard time finding a cost affective florist but when I met with martin he was willing to work with me, he even did a mock boutinere so I. Had an idea of what they woyld look like on our big day. Everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 02/14/2011
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/26/2010

The flowers were gorgeous. Martin was great to work with and helped me to select perfect arrangements for the occasion. He arrived at the wedding site before the wedding party to make sure we had everything we needed in time. Thank you, Petal Town!

Sent on 02/13/2011

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2013

Martin at Petal Town flowers did a FANTASTIC job for my wedding on July 5th! Martin was very nice to accomodate my vision while helping me to stay within my tight budget. Martin was the only florist who met with me in person (out of all the fancy places in Sonoma) and took the time to create informal mock ups and discuss and sketch with me what our arch with flowers would look like. Martin was extremely nice, professional and hard working. Out of all my vendors at my wedding I had the most confidence in Martin! All my flowers were done beautifully. My bouquet was exquisite and my bridesmaids' bouquets were exactly what I had envisioned. Martin really impressed me the most with our archway for the ceremony. It was very elegant and tastefully done - we got so many compliments from our guests. If you are a bride getting married in Sonoma, don't be fooled or dooped into spending thousands upon thousands of dollars with fancy florists who don't even give you the time of day. To them, you are just one out of a couple 100 weddings and don't make you feel special. Choose Martin and he will give you MORE for your money and be your most reliable vendor!

Sent on 09/05/2013

HI Michelle,
    Thanks so much for the glowing review. We wish you all the happiness in your marriage and look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Jumi · Married on 07/14/2017

Petal Town went above and beyond my expectations and made my wedding beautiful. They are reasonably priced and very easy to work with. From the moment I met Martin to go over the wedding, I knew that Petal Town was the right choice.

I honestly did not care too much about flowers and expected them to be fairly generic and straightforward, but Martin went above and beyond and created beautiful bouquets, altar flowers, and table settings. I definitely would select Petal Town as my flower vendor again and would recommend them to anyone who wants a professional and talented team. Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Brian · Married on 10/10/2014

Petal Town Flowers, and the charming Husband and Wife team that run the show there, are a true testament to the family business. Both went out of their way to make our wedding everything we hoped it would be. From the care given to the placement of succulents on the wedding cake, to the complimentary bouquet the offered us, to the beautiful hand crafted and unique corsages, bouquets, and boutonnieres, they delivered quality, care, and professionalism. If we ever have need of a florist again, we will absolutely use Petal Town!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Petal Town Flowers's reply:

Thank you Brian and Ali for the kind words. Wishing you a fabulous new year as newly-weds :-)