Petal Pushers by Mandy Reviews

Petal Pushers by Mandy 5
Petal Pushers by Mandy 6
Petal Pushers by Mandy 7

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent, exactly what we wanted

Mandy made our wedding day flower choice so easy. Her work stands out against her competition. She was recommended to me by a family friend who is a florist. We loved Mandy’s work for its modern yet classy style. I sent her pictures of various flowers I liked via email. We discussed over coffee what I specifically liked/disliked in each picture about 6 months prior to wedding. She sent an itemized invoice with descriptions of each flower in each bouquet/centerpiece. I was able to then research the listed flower descriptions online and create a sense of what she gathered from our discussion for my big day. The wedding day flowers were AMAZING so on point and just BEAUTIFUL. Definitely recommend Petal Pushers by Mandy for all your special events!! Delivery and flower placement was early in the morning on wedding day and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 8
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 9
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 10
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 11
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 12

Petal Pushers by Mandy's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. We loved the venue and the color selection for your wedding. We wish you the BEST!!!

Courtney · Married on 06/22/2019

Mandy is a GENIUS!

Mandy is a GENIUS! I met Mandy with my now husband, mom, and mother in law. She was so easy to talk to and so professioanl and comfortable. I showed Mandy some pinterest pictures and explained I wanted "Princess Diana" vibes. I explained my vision of a big cascading wedding bouquet with lots of greenary and pink and yellow flowers. I wanted to feel like royality. Mandy went above and beyond to make me feel this way. When I first saw my bouquet I actually started crying becuase it was so beautiful! My bouquet was actually more gorgeous than all of the pictures I have shown her and better than I could have ever immagined, To say i'm obsessed is an undertstaement. Mandy is amazing and honestly the best in the business. I HIGHLY reccomend her!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 13
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 14
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 15
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 16
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 17

Desolina Schmiehausen · Married on 01/05/2019

Married on 1/5/19

My husband and I chose Mandy for our winter wedding because we heard nothing but excellent reviews. I can truly say I was totally impressed with Mandy’s professionalism, her ability to work with our budget, and the beautiful flowers she had for our special day. I met with Mandy a few months before our wedding, and showed her a couple pictures of what I was looking for, she brought my ideas to life, and they better than I ever expected. She even had fresh flowers for our cake. I got so many compliments on my bouquet. I would recommend Mandy to anyone who lives in the Sandusky area!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Julianne · Married on 09/22/2018

The flowers were exquisite & the highlight of the entire wedding! We received dozens of beautiful comments throughout the reception. I’m so grateful to Mandy. My daughter was giddy over her bouquet :)

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 18
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/22/2018

Mandy did an amazing job with my bouquets and boutonnières. They were even more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 19

Jill · Married on 08/04/2018

Mandy is the nicest person ever! She is so great to work with! I have never seen such gorgeous flowers in my life. She is literally amazing at every thing she does! I can’t wait to use her services again in the future!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

The final result was gorgeous and exceeded my expectations! I was complemented by many guests on the beautiful flower arrangements. Would highly recommend Petal Pushers for Mandy's talent and vision! Thank you Mandy!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 20
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 21
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 22

Hannah · Married on 06/02/2018

Mandy is so talented and so easy to work with! She took photos I provided for inspiration and gave us options to work with our budget. She really delivered with the arrangements and we received so many compliments. I will reccomend her over and over! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Everything about Petal Pushers was beyond my expectations. From the first meeting with Mandy to the day of my wedding I could not have had better service, flowers, or experience. It was simply perfect. Everything we asked for was better than I imagined. She nailed my style and dreams for everything. Completely worth every penny.

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 23
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 24
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 25
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 26
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 27

sara · Married on 12/09/2017

She was the best, she knew exactly what i wanted when i couldn't even explain what i was picturing. Mandy kept in contact throughout all the months before the wedding, and everything turned out absolutely amazing.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Krista · Married on 09/30/2017

The boquets and boutonnieres we're absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm so glad Mandy did them for my wedding!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Allie · Married on 09/23/2017

Mandi was amazing and SO easy to work with! We changed some things around a few times and it wasn’t a problem at all for her to make the changes! Everything turned out beautiful! SO glad we chose to go with her! :)

Sent on 12/26/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Beautiful and creative work! Mandy never disappoints!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

Mandy did the flowers for my recent wedding, I have seen much of her work over the years and it's always amazing, my wedding was no different. We had an odd color bridesmaid dress and Mandy had excellent ideas on how to make the flowers match while also making the dresses pop. I also wore a vintage dress and she was able to make our bouquets match the time period. Everything was absolutly amazing, from the flowers all the way down to Mandy's easy going attitude. She is so easy to work with!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Katherine · Married on 07/15/2017

Mandy was amazing. She really outdid herself and went above and beyond for our wedding. I did not have a theme per say for my wedding but what I told her was lots of greenery and garden roses and hydrangeas and that she did. She truly made my dreams come true of what I envisioned for my wedding day. She is wonderful to work with and fun and energetic. My husband and I seriously cannot thank her enough!!!! I promise you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Jaclynn · Married on 06/17/2017

By far, the best vendor we could have ever booked for our wedding! I could rave about Mandy for days!! Mandy was so friendly and the most creative and professional florist around. Everyone commented for weeks after our wedding, how beautiful our flowers and decorations were. Mandy was so organized, affordable and went above and beyond to make our wedding feel unique and fit our theme and color scheme. The initial meeting to pick our different flowers was exciting and she kept everything so organized. I couldn't recommend her enough!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/20/2017

We had a great experience working with Mandy. She was very responsive and flexible about arrangements I added and subtracted up until the end. All of the flowers were gorgeous and were the perfect touch for our special day!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Jamie · Married on 02/25/2017

I have not seen any work in the area comparable to Mandy's. Our bouquets are stunningly beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. She definitely has a gift for design. I also have found while planning my wedding, the small business owners tend to go out of their way to make your day perfect. I can't recommend her enough; from a small wedding, to a large one. Top notch style!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Trina · Married on 10/01/2016

You will not regret your decision to book Petal Pushers by Mandy! She has made a big name for herself in a small town because she cares, she is talented and she exceeds expectations!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Polly · Married on 09/10/2016

Mandy did an awesome job for my daughters wedding. The flowers are still beautiful almost 2 weeks later! She is very easy to work with and has great ideas. She always comes through even with last minute orders. Thanks Mandy! Your delivery guy is a good listener,for a stressed out MOB.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Leah · Married on 09/10/2016

Thank you so much for decorating our company Christmas Party in Cleveland this year! You did an amazing job, I wouldn't go with anyone else!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Bethany · Married on 09/03/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with Mandy for our wedding. She turned our ideas into a beautiful reality! She was truly an amazing person to work with. She responded to my phone calls/texts/emails in a timely manner, was extremely flexible, and very organized. Her work was out of this world. We received so much great feedback regarding our flowers. Our wedding was a bohemian garden all thanks to Mandy!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Lea · Married on 08/27/2016

There's a reason Mandy is the best of the best. She's professional, smart and creative! Our flowers were absolutely stunning! Must have!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Sieara · Married on 08/20/2016

Mandy made our special day beautiful!! I couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. I changed my mind about a thousand times but Mandy gave me excatly what I had envisioned and so much more!!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Kayla · Married on 08/13/2016

Wonderful experience! Mandy did a amazing jobs on our flowers. They were exactly what we had asked for.

Sent on 08/21/2016