Petal Pushers by Mandy Reviews

Petal Pushers by Mandy 6
Petal Pushers by Mandy 7

Desolina Schmiehausen · Married on 01/05/2019

Married on 1/5/19

My husband and I chose Mandy for our winter wedding because we heard nothing but excellent reviews. I can truly say I was totally impressed with Mandy’s professionalism, her ability to work with our budget, and the beautiful flowers she had for our special day. I met with Mandy a few months before our wedding, and showed her a couple pictures of what I was looking for, she brought my ideas to life, and they better than I ever expected. She even had fresh flowers for our cake. I got so many compliments on my bouquet. I would recommend Mandy to anyone who lives in the Sandusky area!

Julianne · Married on 09/22/2018

The flowers were exquisite & the highlight of the entire wedding! We received dozens of beautiful comments throughout the reception. I’m so grateful to Mandy. My daughter was giddy over her bouquet :)

Petal Pushers by Mandy 8
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/22/2018

Mandy did an amazing job with my bouquets and boutonnières. They were even more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Petal Pushers by Mandy 9

Jill · Married on 08/04/2018

Mandy is the nicest person ever! She is so great to work with! I have never seen such gorgeous flowers in my life. She is literally amazing at every thing she does! I can’t wait to use her services again in the future!

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

The final result was gorgeous and exceeded my expectations! I was complemented by many guests on the beautiful flower arrangements. Would highly recommend Petal Pushers for Mandy's talent and vision! Thank you Mandy!

Petal Pushers by Mandy 10
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 11
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 12

Hannah · Married on 06/02/2018

Mandy is so talented and so easy to work with! She took photos I provided for inspiration and gave us options to work with our budget. She really delivered with the arrangements and we received so many compliments. I will reccomend her over and over! Thanks again!

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Everything about Petal Pushers was beyond my expectations. From the first meeting with Mandy to the day of my wedding I could not have had better service, flowers, or experience. It was simply perfect. Everything we asked for was better than I imagined. She nailed my style and dreams for everything. Completely worth every penny.

Petal Pushers by Mandy 13
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 14
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 15
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 16
    Petal Pushers by Mandy 17

sara · Married on 12/09/2017

She was the best, she knew exactly what i wanted when i couldn't even explain what i was picturing. Mandy kept in contact throughout all the months before the wedding, and everything turned out absolutely amazing.

Krista · Married on 09/30/2017

The boquets and boutonnieres we're absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm so glad Mandy did them for my wedding!!

Allie · Married on 09/23/2017

Mandi was amazing and SO easy to work with! We changed some things around a few times and it wasn’t a problem at all for her to make the changes! Everything turned out beautiful! SO glad we chose to go with her! :)

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Beautiful and creative work! Mandy never disappoints!

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

Mandy did the flowers for my recent wedding, I have seen much of her work over the years and it's always amazing, my wedding was no different. We had an odd color bridesmaid dress and Mandy had excellent ideas on how to make the flowers match while also making the dresses pop. I also wore a vintage dress and she was able to make our bouquets match the time period. Everything was absolutly amazing, from the flowers all the way down to Mandy's easy going attitude. She is so easy to work with!

Katherine · Married on 07/15/2017

Mandy was amazing. She really outdid herself and went above and beyond for our wedding. I did not have a theme per say for my wedding but what I told her was lots of greenery and garden roses and hydrangeas and that she did. She truly made my dreams come true of what I envisioned for my wedding day. She is wonderful to work with and fun and energetic. My husband and I seriously cannot thank her enough!!!! I promise you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Jaclynn · Married on 06/17/2017

By far, the best vendor we could have ever booked for our wedding! I could rave about Mandy for days!! Mandy was so friendly and the most creative and professional florist around. Everyone commented for weeks after our wedding, how beautiful our flowers and decorations were. Mandy was so organized, affordable and went above and beyond to make our wedding feel unique and fit our theme and color scheme. The initial meeting to pick our different flowers was exciting and she kept everything so organized. I couldn't recommend her enough!!!!

Natalie · Married on 05/20/2017

We had a great experience working with Mandy. She was very responsive and flexible about arrangements I added and subtracted up until the end. All of the flowers were gorgeous and were the perfect touch for our special day!

Jamie · Married on 02/25/2017

I have not seen any work in the area comparable to Mandy's. Our bouquets are stunningly beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. She definitely has a gift for design. I also have found while planning my wedding, the small business owners tend to go out of their way to make your day perfect. I can't recommend her enough; from a small wedding, to a large one. Top notch style!

Trina · Married on 10/01/2016

You will not regret your decision to book Petal Pushers by Mandy! She has made a big name for herself in a small town because she cares, she is talented and she exceeds expectations!

Polly · Married on 09/10/2016

Mandy did an awesome job for my daughters wedding. The flowers are still beautiful almost 2 weeks later! She is very easy to work with and has great ideas. She always comes through even with last minute orders. Thanks Mandy! Your delivery guy is a good listener,for a stressed out MOB.

Leah · Married on 09/10/2016

Thank you so much for decorating our company Christmas Party in Cleveland this year! You did an amazing job, I wouldn't go with anyone else!

Bethany · Married on 09/03/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with Mandy for our wedding. She turned our ideas into a beautiful reality! She was truly an amazing person to work with. She responded to my phone calls/texts/emails in a timely manner, was extremely flexible, and very organized. Her work was out of this world. We received so much great feedback regarding our flowers. Our wedding was a bohemian garden all thanks to Mandy!

Lea · Married on 08/27/2016

There's a reason Mandy is the best of the best. She's professional, smart and creative! Our flowers were absolutely stunning! Must have!!

Sieara · Married on 08/20/2016

Mandy made our special day beautiful!! I couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. I changed my mind about a thousand times but Mandy gave me excatly what I had envisioned and so much more!!!

Kayla · Married on 08/13/2016

Wonderful experience! Mandy did a amazing jobs on our flowers. They were exactly what we had asked for.

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2016

Mandy made choosing flowers SO easy. I wanted simple and beautiful - I got that and MORE. My bouquet was STUNNING, the most beautiful I've ever seen. I would recommend her for any/all your floral needs.

Thank you Mandy!

Tracy · Married on 07/09/2016

Do not hesitate to use Mandy at Petal Pushers. She is the BEST!!! She is the most down to earth, hard working, (grew up a farm girl) and fun person to work with. She is very knowledgeable about flowers. For example, orchids can range from $6.50 to $35.00. She suggested a different plant that would hold up better for our outdoor (and possibly windy) reception. We gave her several pictures and she did exactly what we wanted. Everything was stunning! She is very conscientious about EVERY aspect of her business and we couldn't have been happier. I've used her for bridal showers and the rehearsal dinner as well. Don't wait to book her, she is one busy lady!