Personna Photography Reviews

Personna Photography 6
Personna Photography 7

Maryssa Baur · Married on 04/06/2018

Excellent photographer!!

Mark captured our wedding day perfectly! I have endless images (artistic and candid) of love and fun from our beautiful day.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Excellent!!!!

Mark was so great to work with! He guided us through the entire process, spent time with us before the wedding and heard and understood all of our requests and concerns He spent the ENTIRE day with us on our wedding day... driving around from place to place, house to house - even some of our guests commented on how hard he was working! He is extremely professional and very reasonably priced... willing and able to work within any budget!

You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Personna Photography 14
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

Our Special Day

Mark is nothing short of amazing. He is not only a phenomenal photographer, but he has a true talent to see beyond the surface. He has the ability to capture emotions and connections between people. Mark not only took beautiful wedding pictures, but encapsulated the pure magic of the day. When I look at my wedding pictures ,I not only appreciate his talent as an artist ,but can see parts of me and my family and loved ones from that day that I may have missed in the excitement of it all. Mark is the type of person that you feel you have known for years. He is genuine and was truly happy to celebrate our day with us. I would use Mark for any occasion and highly recommend him to anyone who wants perfection and to work with someone who truly loves what he does. Mark’s passion for photography is undeniable and it shows through his work.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Personna Photography 15
    Personna Photography 16
    Personna Photography 17
    Personna Photography 18

Kristi C · Married on 06/20/2015

Amazing job

Mark is very accommodating and does amazing work. We still frequently look at our photos and are thrilled with the quality of our memories.

Sent on 01/05/2019