103 Reviews for Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi

Agnostic (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
No Denomination (1)
103 Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi Reviews

Toni was very professional and very helpful with our ceremony. She helped coordinate the rehearsal and it was so helpful! She is quick with her responses and there if you need any answers! She was definitely easy to work with!

Profile Picture Ugne, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Toni was wonderful in officiating my wedding. My father in law praised and loved when she put in her own words of wisdom. Now let me tell you, my father in law is not a mushy type of person so for him to say how her words had a great affect on him really spoke volumes of her being there. I highly recommend Toni. It will surely put your mind at ease with the stress of planning a wedding having Toni there.

Profile Picture Kelley, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Toni is wonderful! To work with her is so easy, she has great suggestions to help you put together a very special ceremony. Right before we started, Toni made us all feel so at ease. She is caring and genuine and you can tell she loves what she does. Our wedding day was beautiful and we got so many compliments on our ceremony. Thank you so much Toni!!

Profile Picture Hella, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Toni was the best! We were from out of town, so she first met with us via Skype to get to know us. We exchanged several emails, and then met in person to tailor our ceremony. She was able to help us come up with something as unique as we are. :) On the day of the ceremony, she kept everyone calm and moving along. Everything was perfect - we laughed, we cried, and we GOT MARRIED! Definitely recommend.

Photo for Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Natalie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony

Toni was an excellent officiant! We're so thankful we booked her for our wedding. She was extremely professional and responsive in the time leading up to our wedding day. She made sure we felt confident and comfortable with everything regarding our ceremony. We had a lot of freedom and options in tailoring our ceremony and we never felt judged or pushed in any direction. Her goal was to make the ceremony exactly how we wanted! We definitely received that:) On our wedding day she officiated a really special ceremony and I was even more moved by our ceremony experience then I expected to be. I would highly recommend Toni to any couple and I'm confident she'll provide a special and customized experience!

Profile Picture Abbey, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I cannot recommend Toni Maddi enough, she assisted me through the whole process of writing the vows to helping on my wedding day. She is very calm and listens to your needs and wants. She helped make my ceremony personal and gave me recommendations whenever I was at a standstill. She catches the attention of the audience and the guests at my wedding even said how great she was. I would highly recommend going with Toni, she is the best!

Profile Picture Breanna, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Toni was absolutely amazing! We had actually contacted her when our first officiant couldn't do our ceremony. We only had 3 weeks until the wedding and she made the process so easy. Everyone commented how beautiful and personal the ceremony was.

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Toni is professional and gave us the right amount of input and allowed us to be ourselves. She arrived at the wedding venue and gave us wonderful direction and helped us prepare for those things that will catch couples off guard during the ceremony. She was wonderful and very flexible.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious, Agnostic

Toni Maddi did an amazing job at our wedding on June 10, 2017 at The Starline Factory. We were unable to use the venue for the rehearsal the day before, so she was able to come early to the venue that day and keep our large bridal party on their toes and walk the groom through the steps just 4 hours before the ceremony time. I was not at the rehearsal since I did not want to see the groom before the ceremony and she took the time to come find me in the bridal suite and update me and walk me through EVERYTHING. I was told that her strictness and her professional demeanor was needed at the rehearsal since a few our groomsmen and bridesmaids needed it. lol My favorite part about her services is that the bride and the groom design the entire ceremony. She provides you with several different paragraphs for an introduction, welcoming speech, unity ceremonies, etc. and you pick and chose what you want her to say during the entire ceremony so there are no surprises and there is no rambling. She made our ceremony exactly what we wanted, short and sweet and to the point. My husband and I said our own personal vows which she even held onto our vow books for us. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a non-traditional wedding ceremony. Very professional and her laughter and expressions are great in all of our photos!

Profile Picture Alison, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are so happy to have found Toni! She allowed us to personalize our ceremony in a way that we never thought was possible. We are still receiving compliments from our guests and comments of how unique it was. Thank you Toni for allowing us to have such a magical and beautiful ceremony! We will be forever grateful.

Profile Picture Viviana, 4/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I had the pleasure of working with Toni for my big day. Normally people have a rehearsal dinner the night before to give a walkthrough of what will be taking place the next day. Toni let me know that wasn’t really needed since it was simple instructions, and she offered to show up early the day of to give everyone a quick rundown. This option was a lot less stressful for me, and I appreciated her offering to come early. When I showed up at the venue, Toni was already there and of course I was in the middle of my wedding day melt down. I was more or less just numb and waiting for someone to tell me what to do next. Toni got everyone in line, gave us a quick rundown and we were on our way. She was very professional and you could tell she was experienced. That is was I needed that day. Her price was very reasonable and she was always responsive throughout my year of planning. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture karen, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Everything was perfect! Toni was very accommodating with what we wanted in our ceremony. I am so happy with the way everything turned out and would highly recommend her to anyone that asked. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved working with Toni! We were planning our wedding from out of town so our first meeting with Toni was through Skype and we instantly felt comfortable with her and knew she was the right choice for us. She worked with us to construct a personalized ceremony and gave us suggestions that we wouldn't have thought of on our own. On the day of, she walked us through all the details one final time and made us both feel very at ease. We received SO many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was and Toni included several remarks and kind words that we didn't know about ahead of time that were such a pleasant surprise. We are so glad we got to work with Toni and would recommend her to anyone in the Chicagoland area!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Toni responded within 24 hours of our initial contact. She followed through from our first meeting, and beyond the wedding. She provided a booklet of selections to make for our ceremony, and even had some tips on writing our vows. Before the ceremony Toni had a quick walk with us through for the ceremony. She was always smiling, helping us both (two brides) not to be too nervous, and shows such compassion for her key role in such an important event. During the ceremony Toni was so upbeat, and smiled continuously. We felt as if she had known us her entire life.
Our guests commented on what a wonderful job she did as our minister. We loved her personal talking points in the ceremony-it really touched everyone so positively.
We could not have asked for a better officiant. We highly recommend Toni for your wedding officiant.
Thank you Toni-you are the best at what you do, and the years of experience proves it!
Doreen

Profile Picture MsD, 8/21/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Toni has an extremely warm and inviting presence. We appreciated how accommodating she was to our needs. Toni was very personable. I would highly recommend her for her fast responses, flexibility, and wonderful!
Thank you Toni!

Profile Picture User6741616, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were truly blown away by how moving and beautiful our ceremony was and how incredibly well it was delivered. Toni is a true professional; she was completely in charge during all stages of planning and execution. She covered all bases and ensured every person and vendor involved in the ceremony knew exactly what was going on and what they needed to do. We loved the content she provided and how we were able to customize it exactly as we wanted. Toni was able to capture us and the feel we wanted perfectly with her personal comments as well. She was everything we could have asked for in an officiant and we had countless guests tell us it was the best officiating of any wedding they’d attended.

Profile Picture Meghan & Venita, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Toni did such a great job! I contacted her a week before my wedding and was able to do make it happen. I really appreciate
Your help even though it was in such a short time.

Profile Picture User5424486, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Toni did an amazing job on our ceremony. We received so many compliments on how well and beautiful it was. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a memorable ceremony.

Profile Picture Paul, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Toni was amazing. Within 60 seconds of talking to her, I knew I wanted to book her. I had talked to a few other officiants and they were okay, but Toni was so ... Easy going that it made me feel comfortable in our conversations. I felt like I could ask her or tell her anything.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When my wife and I decided to get married, we had a very small ceremony in mind, and wanted the ability to customize our vows to each other, my wife's daughter and our joint future raising of her, and also be unconventional and refrain from including too many religious references and such. Not only was Toni overjoyed to accomodate our wishes, but traveled a moderate distance to meet us and came prepared with numerous templates from which we could choose (and customize further), and presented us with ideas and suggestions to improve the ceremony and make it more personalized to suit our new family. She was genuinely interested to learn about us in that regard. She was very responsive to all of our requests, very organized and punctual, and took the time prior to and after the wedding to ensure we were satisfied and all of our questions were answered. I'd very highly recommend Toni Maddi to any prospective couple, it truly was a blessing to work with her!

Profile Picture Christian, 3/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Toni was an absolute treat to work with! When we decided to get married at our home, we wanted a very laid back wedding but really didn't know how to go about it. One call to Toni and everything was set! She helped us design a ceremony that suited out tastes, and our family & friends all commented on how great the service was, and how wonderful Toni's delivery was! We couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome! We highly recommend Toni!

Profile Picture Rick, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Toni recently officiated our wedding, and she was hands down the most professional and organized wedding vendor that I have ever had the pleasure of working with - she made the process so easy. This was my second wedding, and she did an excellent job with our new blended family - incorporating my son into the ceremony and making him feel included in the process. I believe that she performed the most beautiful wedding ceremony that I have ever heard, although I may be a bit biased. :) However, I keep getting compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was, so it can't just be me! Toni, thank you so much for all of your help and helping us to have a very memorable wedding day. Keep up the fantastic work!
Mike & Heather Hannig

Profile Picture Heather, 12/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Toni was fantastic! She helped us plan a wonderful ceremony that was perfect for us. Our guests commented on how special the ceremony was. We would definitely recommend Toni Maddi.

Profile Picture User4685796, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everything turned out better than I expected. She was very professional and kind.

Profile Picture User3349743, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews