Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi Reviews

Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi 6
Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi 7

Brooke Martinez · Married on 09/21/2019

Elopement Wedding

My husband and I booked Rev. Toni last minute and she was super accommodating and responded quickly to every message I sent her. She took the time to help us find the perfect words and the perfect ceremony for us. She was awesome at working with last minute changes we had.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 09/21/2019

She was absolutely perfect!

When my husband and I first met with Ms. Toni, we were nervous and full of questions. Immediately upon shaking hands, there was this sense of calm about her. She was very professional, very organized, very thorough, and quite the delight to work with. Her options for our personalized ceremony far exceeded our expectations. We left our first meeting with full confidence that she was a perfect match for us. When our wedding morning came, she was early, calm, and far more prepared then anyone. She helped us through every step, every word, and we couldn’t thank her enough. Not only did we feel the love, but every guest at our ceremony felt the same and continue to compliment her.

Thank you for helping us create the perfect day we will forever cherish in our hearts Ms. Toni Maddi. You were perfect.

Benjamin & Linda Sladek

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi 8

Brandi · Married on 09/14/2019

Couldn’t recommend more

Couldn’t recommend more! Made our ceremony perfect!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Smith · Married on 08/24/2019

Truly a blessing.

Toni was truly a blessing to work with. We had a very small, intimate ceremony and she walked us through the whole process. She is a true professional and am grateful that we found her. I will recommend Personalized Creations by Toni Maddi to anyone. Whether the wedding is big or small, she will make sure it is what you want and she will make you feel even more special. We are very lucky to have had her officiate our ceremony.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Ditza Valencia · Married on 08/24/2019

Bride and groom

Toni was very helpful and sweet!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Ben H · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful, Straightforward Ceremony

Toni is a clearly a veteran at the top of her game. She coached us, kept us calm, and officiated over a beautiful ceremony. She has poise, confidence, and a great voice. She was very responsive throughout our communications prior to the wedding and accommodative of all the details we wanted. You can't do better--we highly recommend Toni if she if available on your date.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Emily · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommended!

I am so grateful that Toni was our officiant on our wedding day! Toni is incredibly personable and we immediately felt very comfortable with her. We also appreciated all her expertise and she gave great advice that really helpful with our overall wedding planning. On the wedding day itself, I was a bit overwhelmed with all the emotions of the day and Toni was an immediately steadying, positive and reassuring presence. Our ceremony was perfect and we felt it reflected who we are as a couple and our wedding guests were all very complimentary of it. I’d highly recommend Toni as a wedding officiant for her wonderful approach and personalized ceremony - I am so thankful she was part of our wedding day.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Maxim Iott · Married on 06/06/2019

It was perfect.

The service was exactly how we wanted it. The options that Toni offered were accommodating to everyone in both of our families.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Holly Conroy · Married on 05/10/2019

Holy cow this lady is incredible!

I’m not implying we the bride and groom weren’t show stopping 😆 😙 because of course we were, but Toni really captivated our audience in a way scared newly weds can’t even imagine! This lady is worth thousands more than she charges to make an appearance. Her level of grace under fire, I got this it’s cool, is next level. She is a natural born leader. I had no idea how badly I needed a minister like her until I hired her and let her work her magic, wow! Folks, not a dry eye in the house! If you choose anyone besides this lady to be your minister you’re making a mistake! Toni is top notch and so crazy good at what she does, she will make you look good, even if your terrified and didn’t rehearse a thing! This lady is like an auto-pilot for your wedding ceremony! Worth every penny! Thank you for making us look like rockstars on our special day! You are the best!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi 9

Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi's reply:

Thanks, Holly! It was an honor and a genuine pleasure to be a part of your wedding! I wish you all the best in your married life!
  • U

Ugne · Married on 08/18/2018

Toni was very professional and very helpful with our ceremony. She helped coordinate the rehearsal and it was so helpful! She is quick with her responses and there if you need any answers! She was definitely easy to work with!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi 10

John · Married on 07/28/2018

Toni Maddi was incredible to work with, both leading up to our wedding ceremony, and especially at the ceremony itself! She was so responsive, understanding and kind throughout the whole process of the initial consultation, choosing a script, making sure our vows were in order, and any extra quirks/personal touches we could have ever wanted for our ceremony. And at the actual ceremony...wow. What a perfect balance of professionalism and nurturing care. She was fantastic when it came down to getting us ready for the big moment, going over the process, and even making little suggestions on how to class things up in the eyes of friends and family (she gave me, the groom, a tissue to keep on hand in case I needed to wipe away my wife's tears of joy during the ceremony...never would have thought of this otherwise!). Toni was clear and well-spoken during her part of the ceremony and did an incredible job of leading the whole production. I couldn't believe what great hands were in. Toni, thank you so much!!! We will be reaching out to you when we need you for the next big event!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Kelley · Married on 10/13/2017

Toni was wonderful in officiating my wedding. My father in law praised and loved when she put in her own words of wisdom. Now let me tell you, my father in law is not a mushy type of person so for him to say how her words had a great affect on him really spoke volumes of her being there. I highly recommend Toni. It will surely put your mind at ease with the stress of planning a wedding having Toni there.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Hella · Married on 10/08/2017

Toni is wonderful! To work with her is so easy, she has great suggestions to help you put together a very special ceremony. Right before we started, Toni made us all feel so at ease. She is caring and genuine and you can tell she loves what she does. Our wedding day was beautiful and we got so many compliments on our ceremony. Thank you so much Toni!!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi 11
    Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi 12
    Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi 13
    Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi 14

Natalie · Married on 10/07/2017

Toni was the best! We were from out of town, so she first met with us via Skype to get to know us. We exchanged several emails, and then met in person to tailor our ceremony. She was able to help us come up with something as unique as we are. :) On the day of the ceremony, she kept everyone calm and moving along. Everything was perfect - we laughed, we cried, and we GOT MARRIED! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Personalized Ceremonies by Toni Maddi 15

Abbey · Married on 09/29/2017

Toni was an excellent officiant! We're so thankful we booked her for our wedding. She was extremely professional and responsive in the time leading up to our wedding day. She made sure we felt confident and comfortable with everything regarding our ceremony. We had a lot of freedom and options in tailoring our ceremony and we never felt judged or pushed in any direction. Her goal was to make the ceremony exactly how we wanted! We definitely received that:) On our wedding day she officiated a really special ceremony and I was even more moved by our ceremony experience then I expected to be. I would highly recommend Toni to any couple and I'm confident she'll provide a special and customized experience!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Breanna · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot recommend Toni Maddi enough, she assisted me through the whole process of writing the vows to helping on my wedding day. She is very calm and listens to your needs and wants. She helped make my ceremony personal and gave me recommendations whenever I was at a standstill. She catches the attention of the audience and the guests at my wedding even said how great she was. I would highly recommend going with Toni, she is the best!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Alicia · Married on 07/22/2017

Toni was absolutely amazing! We had actually contacted her when our first officiant couldn't do our ceremony. We only had 3 weeks until the wedding and she made the process so easy. Everyone commented how beautiful and personal the ceremony was.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Laura · Married on 06/10/2017

Toni is professional and gave us the right amount of input and allowed us to be ourselves. She arrived at the wedding venue and gave us wonderful direction and helped us prepare for those things that will catch couples off guard during the ceremony. She was wonderful and very flexible.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Alison · Married on 06/10/2017

Toni Maddi did an amazing job at our wedding on June 10, 2017 at The Starline Factory. We were unable to use the venue for the rehearsal the day before, so she was able to come early to the venue that day and keep our large bridal party on their toes and walk the groom through the steps just 4 hours before the ceremony time. I was not at the rehearsal since I did not want to see the groom before the ceremony and she took the time to come find me in the bridal suite and update me and walk me through EVERYTHING. I was told that her strictness and her professional demeanor was needed at the rehearsal since a few our groomsmen and bridesmaids needed it. lol My favorite part about her services is that the bride and the groom design the entire ceremony. She provides you with several different paragraphs for an introduction, welcoming speech, unity ceremonies, etc. and you pick and chose what you want her to say during the entire ceremony so there are no surprises and there is no rambling. She made our ceremony exactly what we wanted, short and sweet and to the point. My husband and I said our own personal vows which she even held onto our vow books for us. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a non-traditional wedding ceremony. Very professional and her laughter and expressions are great in all of our photos!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Viviana · Married on 04/30/2017

We are so happy to have found Toni! She allowed us to personalize our ceremony in a way that we never thought was possible. We are still receiving compliments from our guests and comments of how unique it was. Thank you Toni for allowing us to have such a magical and beautiful ceremony! We will be forever grateful.

Sent on 05/12/2017

karen · Married on 10/15/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Toni for my big day. Normally people have a rehearsal dinner the night before to give a walkthrough of what will be taking place the next day. Toni let me know that wasn’t really needed since it was simple instructions, and she offered to show up early the day of to give everyone a quick rundown. This option was a lot less stressful for me, and I appreciated her offering to come early. When I showed up at the venue, Toni was already there and of course I was in the middle of my wedding day melt down. I was more or less just numb and waiting for someone to tell me what to do next. Toni got everyone in line, gave us a quick rundown and we were on our way. She was very professional and you could tell she was experienced. That is was I needed that day. Her price was very reasonable and she was always responsive throughout my year of planning. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Karen · Married on 09/17/2016

Everything was perfect! Toni was very accommodating with what we wanted in our ceremony. I am so happy with the way everything turned out and would highly recommend her to anyone that asked. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/27/2016

We absolutely loved working with Toni! We were planning our wedding from out of town so our first meeting with Toni was through Skype and we instantly felt comfortable with her and knew she was the right choice for us. She worked with us to construct a personalized ceremony and gave us suggestions that we wouldn't have thought of on our own. On the day of, she walked us through all the details one final time and made us both feel very at ease. We received SO many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was and Toni included several remarks and kind words that we didn't know about ahead of time that were such a pleasant surprise. We are so glad we got to work with Toni and would recommend her to anyone in the Chicagoland area!

Sent on 09/25/2016

MsD · Married on 08/21/2016

Toni responded within 24 hours of our initial contact. She followed through from our first meeting, and beyond the wedding. She provided a booklet of selections to make for our ceremony, and even had some tips on writing our vows. Before the ceremony Toni had a quick walk with us through for the ceremony. She was always smiling, helping us both (two brides) not to be too nervous, and shows such compassion for her key role in such an important event. During the ceremony Toni was so upbeat, and smiled continuously. We felt as if she had known us her entire life.
    Our guests commented on what a wonderful job she did as our minister. We loved her personal talking points in the ceremony-it really touched everyone so positively.
    We could not have asked for a better officiant. We highly recommend Toni for your wedding officiant.
    Thank you Toni-you are the best at what you do, and the years of experience proves it!
    Doreen

Sent on 09/26/2016

Nichole · Married on 06/25/2016

Toni has an extremely warm and inviting presence. We appreciated how accommodating she was to our needs. Toni was very personable. I would highly recommend her for her fast responses, flexibility, and wonderful!
    Thank you Toni!