Personal Touch Bridal Agency Reviews

Personal Touch Bridal Agency 3
Personal Touch Bridal Agency 4

Kaycee Bustrom · Married on 09/28/2019

Personal Touch Bridal Agency

Cheri was professional and did a great job for our wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Personal Touch Bridal Agency's reply:

Thank you very much! You were both delightful and I wish you much happiness in your future together. God bless !
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/13/2019

We love her!!!!

Best officiant ever!!!!!!

Very professional and knew exactly what she was doing!!! She made it so easy to work with her!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Personal Touch Bridal Agency 5
    Personal Touch Bridal Agency 6

Thanks Vanessa and Grant,
    It was great working with both of you. We had a lot of fun and we thank you for letting us be a part of your very "special day".
    God bless.
    Cheri and Gary
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 09/05/2019

perfection

I was so impressed with everything Cherri and Gary are wonderful in every way possible. Hands down the place to go

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Personal Touch Bridal Agency 7

Personal Touch Bridal Agency's reply:

Thanks much!! You are a great couple and we enjoyed every minute that we spent with you guys. Take care of those little boys and God Bless you all!!

Sara Wold · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect, amazing, budget friendly

We are so pleased with working with Cheri. Very professional and easy to talk to. I didn't worry about the right pics. We discussed in advance about what was expected.
    Just received the zip drive with pictures! I am over the moon about the quality and the variety. I'd forgotten that some of the pictures were taken. The day was a blur and was concerned I didn't get some pics...but that didn't happen. She took care of everything! Thank you for preserving our day!❤

Sent on 08/01/2019

Personal Touch Bridal Agency's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I appreciate that very much and it was my pleasure to work with you and Christopher.. You make a great couple and I wish you nothing but happiness throughout your life!!
  • Christine

Christine Herrera · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing service

Miss Cheri and her husband did a wonderful job with our wedding service! They were very efficient and thouro. I would definitely recommend them!

Thankyou so much for everything you did for us!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Personal Touch Bridal Agency's reply:

Christine and Art - thank you so much for your positive review!! We appreciate it very much. Have a wonderful life together :)

C Fi · Married on 11/17/2018

Very Professional

Cheri is very professional, patient and easy to work with. My daughter lives in Europe so Cheri did not meet the bride prior to her wedding. Cheri was wonderful and spot on for our photo requests. Very good with the flower girl and ring bearers.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Personal Touch Bridal Agency's reply:

Thank you very much for your very kind words! I enjoyed meeting your family and with your daughter and new son-in-law all the happiness that life can bring.

Leah · Married on 08/18/2018

We we're so happy with our wedding photos. They turned out amazing.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Personal Touch Bridal Agency's reply:

Thanks Leah!! It was fun and you had a great location ☺ My best to you both.

Kelly · Married on 07/28/2018

Cheri and her husband were awesome to work with. It was such a great day. She was very professional and her husband helped when she needed it. Her husband kept us laughing, loved his sense of humor! Cheri kept us on task and got all the pictures that I wanted, plus some! She is very knowledgeable and even helped answer "wedding" questions when I had them. I would definitely recommend her to everyone, as a matter of fact I did recommend her for my friend's daughter's wedding next month, and she hired her! Loved working with her and if I need a photographer in the future I would definitely give her a call!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Personal Touch Bridal Agency's reply:

Thanks so much Kelly. We had fun and you guys make a great couple!! Blessings for a happy life together.

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2018

Cheri and her husband came out to my wedding to do our photos and they were amazing. Photos were so clear and beautiful. She was prompt and super professional and they day of her and her husband were a great team and were so nice. I would recommend them to anyone. Her prices were so affordable and the work was high quality. I recommend her highly! So happy with her work!:)

Sent on 08/02/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved her. Love our pictures. Cheri was the sweetest person she made sure everything went to plan and was able to hook my phone to her system for music because my ipod died. She made sure my honey and I understood everything and was available for any questions we had. Would recommend her to everyone! Thank you cheri for a wonderful day!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Personal Touch Bridal Agency's reply:

Thanks Rebecca - it was our pleasure to work with you and your new hubby!! All the best to you in your future with little Gracie!! :)

Jaclyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Cheri was amazing to work with! She was able to answer all my questions and help me through the whole process. We are so glad we found her and couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Hi!
    Thanks so much for the wonderful review!! I enjoyed working with you both as your officiant and felt that everything went very well. I'm sorry you couldn't have your ceremony outside (and release the doves during it) but, I understand not wanting everyone to get wet!! My wish for you both is a very long and happy marriage and life!!
    Thanks again,

Trisha · Married on 05/26/2018

Cheri is absolutely wonderful! We had a very small wedding and simple ceremony and Cheri made everything perfect for us. She is so flexible and accommodating to any needs. I would highly recommend Cheri for your wedding, large or small! She takes pride in making your special day just the way you’d like it.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Personal Touch Bridal Agency's reply:

Thank you so much Trisha! I enjoyed working with you and Charles and your family was so nice to me. Have a wonderful life !!

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Cheri was an absolute pleasure to work with. She worked with us to piece together a ceremony that fit with our family and style. I highly recommend Cheri for anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Darcy · Married on 08/05/2017

Cheri, at Personal Touch Bridal Agency was amazing! We are so glad she was available for our wedding in August in Minneapolis at the Van Dusen Mansion. She was so easy and flexible to work with, and she gave us great examples of various ceremonies that we could look at it. She also was open for doing anything we asked, including researching and planning out a section about watering a tree that we wanted to include. Cheri also went above and beyond to meet with us as we had been planning the wedding remotely and then had a number of events going on with combining two religions and cultures. She came out to our hotel to meet in person and discuss everything, and was so friendly and sweet! We are very grateful to have had Cheri officiate during our wedding, and she made planning remotely very easy! Thank you Cheri for everything!!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Personal Touch Bridal Agency 8

Personal Touch Bridal Agency's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you both also. You have an exciting life ahead of you and I wish you God's blessings and all the best to you both!!
    Thanks again for letting Personal Touch Bridal Agency be a part of your "special day" !

amber · Married on 07/22/2017

Cheri and her husband were so amazing. They made our day so much better. The heat was ridiculous, they were just awesome. I had them take pictures at our house and they went above and beyond for us. By the end of our session they were more like family then someone I had just met. If anyone ever needs a photographer, they are it.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Personal Touch Bridal Agency's reply:

Amber and Lucas - you guys were so sweet and fun to be around! You made our day go quickly and gave us breaks from the heat! Your wedding party was awesome and we sincerely appreciate your great review!!

Thanks so much and God Bless you in your future lives together!
    Cheri and Gary

Brandon · Married on 07/01/2017

Personal Touch is very experienced in anything wedding including pictures and officiating. We were very pleased with their services on our special day and they knocked it out of the park! Thank you for all you did and your professionalism and guidence.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Personal Touch Bridal Agency's reply:

Thanks so much you guys!! We had a great time with you and your families. You had a beautiful location and we enjoyed being part of your day!!

rob · Married on 09/20/2016

Cheri was quite simply AMAZING! It was an absolute pleasure to have Cheri officiate our wedding. From first meeting right through until the actual ceremony Cheri was so responsive, reassuring and comforting as she guided us through the planning process, the ceremony content, the ceremony itself and the official legal paperwork we needed.

Sent on 03/06/2017

melanee · Married on 08/28/2016

Fun and Easy to Work With

I booked Cheri for our photography and to Officiate our wedding. She made the entire process very easy from the time we contacted her until she left the wedding. We got along very well and she listened to what we wanted. Cheri came out to our rehearsal and helped us figure out what worked best for our giant wedding party. I would suggest booking both the rehearsal and the wedding because that made the wedding go so much smoother. Over all Cheri made the process easy and more enjoyable, I will recommend her to anyone I know that is getting married.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Melanee,

Thanks so much for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you both of you and your families. The wedding was lovely and I pray that you have a wonderful life together.
    Thanks again,
    Cheri

Personal Touch Brial Agency is great to work with. Very reliable, professional and fun to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 02/19/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole Benish · Married on 06/07/2013

Excellent experience!

Cheri was so amazing in helping us understand the best way to write our vows, in speaking clearly during the ceremony, and truly was professional the whole way through. I couldn't have imagined it going any better! I highly recommend Personal touch bridal.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Personal Touch Bridal Agency's reply:

Thanks Niole! You guys are so sweet and such fun!! It was my pleasure to work with you.

Stay happy :)

Dawn · Married on 07/15/2010

We used Personal touch for our private outdoor wedding. I remember it was the hottest day of the summer, Cheri was very professional and sweet. She read our story and put life into the words. Thank you.

Sent on 03/04/2017

liz · Married on 09/20/2007

I had Cheri as my photographer at my wedding. I can't believe how wonderfully she captured the feelings of everyone at my wedding. Not to mention how friendly yet professional Cheri is! Plus she was great with the kids and awsome prices! Cheri thank YOU for doing my wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2008

Jamie · Married on 08/18/2017

Cheri and her husband did a wonderful job. They worked together to make our wedding more than we could have imagined.. It was simple and they respected that and went above and beyond.. Hire them you won't regret it..

Sent on 08/19/2017

Martene · Married on 10/06/2007

She was wonderful and gave us a CD with all our pictures on it, plus a photo album before we were back from our honeymoon. She really does have a personal touch...she made our family feel so at ease at the wedding and even stayed to photograph our first dance even though it was an hour past we had paid for.

Sent on 03/05/2008