Persnickety Prints Reviews

Persnickety Prints 4
Persnickety Prints 5

Katie · Married on 05/25/2019

Flawless Experience

The team was so easy to work with, they gave me proofs before printing my whole order and let me sample the different paper I was trying to decide between. Printed same day y’all! That was so great! I would definitely recommend Persnickety Prints to anyone looking to print everything for your wedding.

Katie Reece · Married on 03/05/2019

Wonderful Customer Service!

I printed my wedding invites with Persnickety and they were super nice and helpful, letting me see a proof before hand and then they were able to get them done in 1 day!! I loved them so much I came back to get enlargements which were BEAUTIFUL! Loved our experience with them!!

Brooklyn Fullmer · Married on 10/08/2018

My Photographer was blown away

My photographer said she'd never seen her work look so amazing! Not all printing is the same and this was proof. Persnickity got our enlargements printed and mounted in 2 days! I'm so glad we found them.

Persnickety Prints 6
    Persnickety Prints 7
    Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Sung · Married on 08/25/2018

A-m-a-z-i-n-g

I had serveral things printed out for my wedding and it turned out so good!! Madi helped me with everything I needed and it was perf!

• Madi

Madi · Married on 10/14/2017

love them!

Persnickety Prints was amazing at getting my wedding pictures done in a timely matter! Their staff also gave their professional opinion on how to display my wedding photos at my reception.

Persnickety Prints 8
    Persnickety Prints 9
    Persnickety Prints 10
  • Z

Zach Reece · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing quality!

They will work until your are absolutely satisfied with what you ordered! Got invites and prints done for my wedding and they just added so much to the most important day of my life!

Brian Willis · Married on 12/08/2015

Top Notch Service

We used Persnickety Prints for our wedding and loved it! They made it so easy for us to take care of everything in one spot, the pictures, the cards, and the envelopes! They even included the return address on our envelopes for free! They made our wedding day so much easier and I would recommend them for sure!

• Shaylee

Shaylee Burdge · Married on 10/17/2015

Amazing Quality & Fast Turnaround

The day before my wedding I decided I wanted a 16x20 Mount and a few more 8x10 prints to display at my reception. With a small rush fee Persnickety had my prints ready to go in under 24 hours! The quality was incredible, the service was amazing and the prices unbeatable. I would recommend Persnickety over and over again!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Persnickity Prints was great to work with! We designed our wedding invitations and printed through Persnickity. When I went in to get the FREE proof, they offered advice to make it just a little better. Within a few days, the huge order of ALL my invitations was done. Complete with the adjustments they had helped me with.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Aubrey Willis · Married on

The best place to print your photos!

I printed all my photos for my wedding at Persnickety Prints and they were amazing! They have the best quality for the best prices. Getting professional prints makes a huge difference because their quality is the best. I will never go anywhere else for my photos.

Persnickety Prints 11
    Persnickety Prints 12
    Sent on 04/21/2019

Persnickety Prints's reply:

Thank You Aubrey for your kind words. Beautiful Wedding Photos! It looks like you chose to have your prints mounted to display without glass- the most popular for our Brides. If you're local, you can always bring in your frames and we'll put them together for you.