Perry's Mobile Disc Jockey Reviews

73 | Livermore, CA

73 Reviews for Perry's Mobile Disc Jockey

Paula · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ is one of the most important vendors selected. Highly recommend Steve Perry! He was extremely, responsive, professional, and helpful. His many years of experience show in the ease of pulling the event together.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Krystle · Married on 08/13/2016

We are so glad we hired Steve for our wedding last month! He did both our ceremony and reception and did a fantastic job. He was very professional and had a great, laid-back personality which was a perfect fit for us. He made it very easy to select songs throughout the planning process and kept us on schedule. He knew how to read the crowd and kept us and our guests dancing throughout the night. Thank you, Steve, for helping make our big day extra fun and memorable!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Steve was the best DJ and I am so glad that I had him at my wedding. From the ceremony to the reception everything was just perfect. The dance floor was never empty and everyone from the young guests to the older guests were having fun dancing to all the songs he played. His rates were very reasonable, his website made planning the wedding and putting in song request very easy. I would, without question, use him again for any other event which required a DJ.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/09/2014

Steve was so essential to making our wedding as awesome as it was! He played great music and really got the crowd going! We received so many compliments on him; we couldn't be more thankful! He worked great with our photographer and really helped keep us on track. I would recommend Steve without a doubt to anyone! You will regret it if you don't book him!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Jackie · Married on 06/15/2014

Steve was wonderful. He provided a website where we could supply all of our music choices and he had a wide range of music to choose from. I was also able to put in all of our announcements and schedule of events so that I didnt have to worry that everything was getting done on schedule. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 06/17/2014

kari · Married on 06/14/2014

I booked Perry's Mobile service for my June wedding. When I called back in January, Steve was already booked, but told me his partner, Hugo Valladares was available. They worked together at a previous company and now have their own mobile service. At first I was hesitant because Hugo had never done a wedding on his own, but Steve assured me he was great. I met with Hugo, felt comfortable right away, gave him our wedding outline and then had him on our rehearsal day. Steve was there to help and answered any questions I had. The day of the wedding, everything went as planned and Hugo was an amazing DJ for our wedding. I am still getting compliments on how awesome he was and how well he mixed music. For the price, customer service and follow through I highly recommend Hugo and Steve for your event.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Beth · Married on 06/14/2014

Steve is Awesome!! I cannot say enough about how amazing he was. Steve was a pleasure to work with and I really liked his online event planner, it was easy to navigate through with and ensured that all the music we wanted was played. He was a great MC and kept the wedding moving. We had a large wedding, over 230 quests, and most of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. Not only did our guests rave about the music and how great our DJ was, many of them told my husband and I that our wedding was the best they had ever been to and they had never seen a dance floor that packed all night long. I am beyond happy with the services Steve provided, he is reasonably priced and truly amazing at what he does.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Andrea · event on 01/03/2014

Steve was exactly what we needed to make my husband's 50th birthday party complete! He knew exactly what music was needed to keep our guests up and dancing, based on just a little information from us. The lighting effects were really neat and made the dance floor more fun. We were very happy with the whole experience!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Esther · event on 12/18/2013

We've been working with Stephen Perry for years and love having him at our annual employee party.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Joy · Married on 12/14/2013

Stephen worked with us to meet our requests for the type of music we wanted and how we wanted the day to go. He brought in an assistant to work during part of the day and the assistant was friendly and professional.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Cassie · Married on 11/17/2013

We are so very happy to have found Stephen to DJ our wedding. Although his rates are quite reasonable, having a DJ was the biggest expense of our D.I.Y. wedding, but worth every penny! Stephen helped turn our reception into a true celebration with his music, skill, and kind personality.
    We were somewhat nervous about hiring Stephen because we are a Jewish same sex couple and weren’t sure of his experience and comfort level with either type of wedding. However, we were treated with the utmost respect at all times. He did a great job with the Jewish music, and to our delight and surprise every single guest danced the horah with us. The chair dance is also one of our happiest memories.
    We both love to dance and actually met at a dance, so music and dancing was to be a big part of our wedding celebration, and Stephen did not disappoint. He played a lot of what we wanted along with his own choices, which really complimented our style and requests. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and Stephen helped make that happen! We highly recommend Perry’s Mobile Disc Jockey!
    Thanks again, Steve!

Devon and Cassie

Sent on 12/09/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/16/2013

Steve was great to work with! He had so many ideas and played exactly what we wanted. We are still getting compliments about how much fun people had our wedding. Steve kept everyone out on the dance floor until the very end, and that was exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 12/28/2013

mike · Married on 10/18/2013

I would recommend Steve's services for anything. He kept people dancing all night.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Martha · event on 10/13/2013

Steve Perry arrived early and was set up in time to begin playing when the first guests arrived. He was flexible in setting up the contract and accommodating at the event. Could not be more satisfied. Thanks, Steve.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Jamie · Married on 09/21/2013

Steve did a great job, we could not have asked for more! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2013

L · event on 09/14/2013

Incredible experience. It's difficult to use a DJ for the first time. Everyone was impressed with his ability to read the audience and keep the party going with great music. Lights were a plus too . . . added a lot to the ambiance of the space. Highly recommend Perry's.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Steven Montes Special Events · event on 09/07/2013

I have been using Perry's Mobile DJ for years and Steve has never disappointed myself or any of my clients.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Michele · event on 08/10/2013

Thank you Steve for making our 25th Wedding Anniversary Reception the perfect evening that it was! Not only did Steve travel almost 2 hours away for our "On location event" he ran the evening effortlessly. The music was perfect and the outdoor lighting was simply gorgeous! You always know how to read the guests to know what music should be played at the right time.

Steve also DJ'd our Halloween Bash in 2012 and put the finishing touches on our already decorated event with awesome lighting, fog and of course...the music! No one wanted the evening to end. I hope everyone in need of DJ services gets the chance to experience your talents! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Excellent DJ. Would use again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Diahann · Married on 07/27/2013

Steve was the DJ at my wedding on July 27, 2013. He did a fantabulous job! Even when I emailed him a number of last minute requests, literally hours before the event he pulled them all off flawlessly, was an excellent MC, provided event up lighting, and managed to select the perfect music to accompany the many selections I'd already provided for him. Everyone loved the music selections many other guests asked for actual CDs of the music, if possible. Even the hotel staff were dancing. We had live musicians during the ceremony, but Steve provided the recessional song, and he was right on cue. I would give him 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Janny · Married on 07/20/2013

Steve was our wedding Dj and he was fantastic! I must admit that both my soon to be husband and myself were probably the worst kinds of clients for a Dj as we had no solid playlist for Steve to follow. He was kind enough to meet up with us to go over the styles of music we liked. After we told him we were into the old school Motown genre, he got really excited about putting together a playlist for us at our wedding.

Fast forward to the wedding day, we loved every single song he played! We actually had a lot of guests come up to us throughout dinner to compliment the music selection. There were also moments during the evening where Steve would run things by us as a courtesy. We really appreciated that!

He was extremely professional and made our day run very smoothly. I, without a doubt, would recommend him to anyone in need of a good, friendly, professional, and talented Dj. Thanks Steve for all your help at making our wedding day extra special. The music was absolutely perfect and spot on!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/29/2013

Steve was so helpful and responsive as a DJ. For my husband and I, music has been an important part in our relationship and we wanted to reflect our unique style at our wedding. Steve called me several times to go over our preferences. After several half our phone calls we nailed it down. The day of our wedding every song I selected was played! Steve even played my favorite songs during dinner so that I would be present to hear them as opposed to playing them while we were away taking family photos. Steve is so easy to work with and really does not take the spotlight away from the bride and groom. Set up behind the scenes, many people didn't even realize he was there until the end of the party! I truly recommend Steve as a DJ. He listens to this clients and truly is professional.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Kelli · Married on 06/15/2013

My husband and I absolutely loved having Steve as our wedding DJ. Steve was incredibly easy to work with and very helpful in preparing for the day of. He worked closely with my husband and me to ensure that we got what we wanted and always asked for feedback. The most important thing for my husband and I when it came to picking out a DJ for our wedding day was that we wanted someone who could watch the crowd and properly gauge what song to play next based on the crowd's feedback. Steve did an outstanding job in regards to this. He had the whole group dancing the entire night! Our caterers actually had to break down additional tables in order expand our dance floor to fit everyone! Steve was also great at being the MC and making sure all the main events, i.e. the garter toss, bouquet toss, father/daughter dance, etc., happened seamlessly as the event progressed. My husband and I could not be happier with our DJ pick and we happily recommend Steve to anyone else who is looking for a DJ for their special event.

Sent on 06/27/2013

dave · Married on 05/31/2013

Steve rocked the wedding, kept the dance floor full, stayed on schedule and gave valuable opinions when asked. Thanks for making our wedding a memorable day!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Renee · Married on 05/31/2013

I couldn't ask for a better DJ. Steve was great and fun. I've been to wedding where there is no one dancing. everyone was always dancing. I had a great time and I know everyone else did too. thanks to Steve

Sent on 06/03/2013