Perry's Florist Reviews

21 | Ronkonkoma, NY

21 Reviews for Perry's Florist

21 Perry's Florist Reviews

Angel · Married on 07/21/2017

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! Great communication, punctual drop-off to our hotel. Beautiful flowers, received a ton of compliments!! Pleasure to work with!

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2017

What an amazing experience with Perry's ! Seamless !

Joanne · Married on 06/30/2017

My wedding bouquet was so beautiful! Went perfectly with my color theme. All the flowers stayed fresh and it is over a week since the wedding and are still looking great in the vase! Thank you for ensuring everything ordered was delivered on time. Highly recommend Perry's! and Wendy was very professional and loved her work. I've done business with them throughout the years - always satisfied!

Tina · Married on 06/25/2017

Perry's is an amazing business! They are professional, on time, and create beautiful flowers for a special occasion. We have gotten so many compliments about the flowers fromthe guests at our wedding. Thank you Perry's!

Reanna · Married on 06/10/2017

I couldn't be happier with Perrys Florist! They were fantastic for my wedding. I had to make changes and they had no problem with it. Even two days before I had to add something and they were happy to do it. I would recommend Perrys to anyone who wants beautiful flowers for your wedding!

• User6244012 · 1+ year ago

Angelina and the staff at Perry's florist did an exceptional job. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful!!! We can't thank them enough!

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

Book this vendor!!! Angelina was amazing to work with! I changed my mind multiple times and she was so easy going and adjusted prices accordingly. They are extremely reasonable in price and the flowers were absolutely beautiful! I asked for an early delivery and they had no problem accommodating me and arrived even earlier! We got so many compliments on our flowers! I highly recommend Perrys!!!

Samantha · Married on 04/29/2017

Amazing service ! I didn't have enough scrapes from my girls dresses to wrap the flowers in. But they contacted me right away to let me know and matched the color with ribbon EXACTLY! Everything was perfect

Josephine · Married on 09/17/2016

I love my flowers. our centerpieces were beautiful!!

Kayla · Married on 08/13/2016

My wedding was in August, and of course all of the flowers I dreamed about would not hold up in the heat. Perry's florist helped me find substitute flowers that were even more beautiful then what I originally wanted! I was so grateful for the time and attention to detail they provided! I cannot say enough about how truly appreciate I am for their staff!

Theresa · Married on 08/12/2016

I had a great experience with Perrys Florist! They did a great job, their flowers were so fresh .....it's been almost 2 weeks since my wedding and my bouquet is still alive. They are very professional and can answer any questions you have and they work with you....whatever you want it's not a problem. They decorated my ceremony, reception and my cake, everything was absolutely beautiful. They're also very reasonable. My daughter just got engaged and will definitely be using Perry's Florist against!!!!

Diana · Married on 02/27/2016

Perry's Florist offered such a great price and provided beautiful flowers. The colors of the bouquets were exactly how I imagined them, I forgot to bring the pictures I collected to show Angelina during our meeting but she nailed it! Another important detail, I was getting ready at my parents house in Queens, Perry's florist delivered the flowers we needed right on time and made it back out to Suffolk to deliver the flowers needed at the Groom's location, the church baskets and the reception centerpieces. I was so grateful to be able to have all those deliveries taken care of without having to worry about the distance and time etc.

• F

Faryn · Married on 10/11/2015

We are working with Angelina for our flowers and she is wonderful! She takes the time to listen and really understand what you are looking and does not push you into something you do not like. We spent about 2 hours talking about flowers and going through all different ideas. Very patient, knowledgable, and friendly. Completely put my mind at ease and I know we will have wonderful flowers.

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2015

I cannot even express how wonderful this florist is. Angelina put me at ease walking me through step by step giving advice telling me what would
    Look good together. I couldn't be more happy with how all our bouquets and boutonnière came out I was in awe when they were delivered. I would absolutely recommend this florist for all your wedding needs. Thank you so much!

Maureen · Married on 07/18/2015

Angelina and Perry's Florist did an amazing job with all the flowers. I came in with pictures of what I wanted and met with Angelina. She assured me she was able to create what I saw in the pictures and sure enough...Perry's came through. My flowers, the girls flowers, the table arrangements and everything else was amazingly beautiful. Thank you Perry's for making my day as beautiful as it was. You did a great job and I was thrilled :)

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

Everything was wonderful & made our wedding picture perfect! Angelina was extremely helpful and very accommodating. Will definitely use for future events!

The flowers were beautiful and they delivered everything on time to my home and the venue.

Lindsey · Married on 05/17/2014

Angelina perry was awesome. She was so helpful and made my wedding beautiful! Everyone commented on them. I will be using them for all my flower needs in the future !!

• Francesca and Mike's Wedding Website

Francesca · Married on 08/13/2016

GREAT VALUE!
    Perry's Florist in Ronkonkoma exceeded my expectations beyond belief.
    The personal flowers -including bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were out of this world. I've never received more compliments on flowers before. I had a vision of white and blue and Angelina made it come true. Our wedding centerpieces were gorgeous. By the end of the night, all of our guests had taken them home. They decorated our outdoor pergola to perfection. It really brought my vision to life.
    I couldn't be happier we decided on Perry's florist for our big day.

2.8
      2.0

Throughout the planning process, Perry's had many different people making "notes" on my wedding order which confused the main girl that I was working with originally. Everything was scribbled down sloppily on a work order with cross-outs all over it which did not make me feel confident. There were several occasions when I had called and no one was able to find my order. On my wedding day, my order was delivered to my Bridal Suite on time which was great! However, my "toss bouquet" for the Reception was missing, two long stem roses for my Rose Ceremony were missing, and nothing was labeled. My Groomsmen and bridal party had no CLUE which boutineers went to whom and the colors of them were not what we had asked for. This was incredibly inconvenient and unacceptable. In our experience, you truly do get what you pay for. VERY dissatisfied!

Cassandra · Married on 06/25/2017

1.0
      3.5
      0.5
      2.0

The wedding bouquet for me had flowers constantly falling out such as the roses and blue flowers while I was taking pictures with the photographer and she said she never seen anything like that she would have to grab the flower that fell before she took our picture to keep us in our poses for each picture. I was scard the flowers were going to fall when I was walking down the aisle .They forgot the flower petals for the flower girl when dropping all the flowers but sent them to the yacht club I had to call in the limo going to my reception place

Sent on 07/10/2017

Perry's Florist's reply:

We meet with Cassandra and her fiance multiple times before her wedding to make changes to flowers, style and times. The bouquet was made exactly like the picture provided to us by the bride, when ordering this bouquet we informed her that it will be VERY heavy because of the broaches she wanted to added to the bouquet and we advised not putting in so many to help prevent them from falling out or squishing the other flowers in the holder as this was a cascade style bouquet. The bride insisted we use all the broaches as these were very important to her so she had "bling" in her bouquet but these broaches were VERY large and not something we typically advise using in a cascade style bouquet. Cascade bouquets are very delicate and can not be put down rough and tossed around as they are in a delicate oasis foam. The flower petals were delivered to the yacht club where the bride and grooms ceremony was being held where the flower girl would be using them.