21 Reviews for Perry Park Country Club

House Beer (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
21 Perry Park Country Club Reviews

It was difficult to chose only a few photos to include in this review because all of them turned out beautifully! From the moment I pulled up to this secluded venue in the foothills I knew this was the spot my new husband and I would get married. The wedding coordinator Becky Voth was just amazing. After speaking with her that day I wanted to give them all our money for this event. We had a year to plan the wedding and she was very responsive the whole time from day one of planning. The Executive Chef Justin and his Sous Chef Duane along with Frank the Food and Beverage coordinator were exceptional as well. They give you a list of typical food ideas but are totally open to create customized options with no hesitation only motivation. They created an exceptional pig roast, mac n cheese bar and grilled veggie bar that our guests raved over! On the day of Becky and her assistant Jordan along with the Perry Park team were spot on. Even in a boot Becky was running around making sure everything was set up, groomsmen and my ladies were taken care of the venders knew where to put stuff along with the timeline being met.

The Country Club itself was just a dream. Our guests were just taken away and it's not to far from I25 so your out of town guests don't have to worry about driving hours to the mountains. We had about 85 guests and the reception room was just perfect and cozy and didn't require much extra decorating. The stuff we did bring we left in the bridal suite the night before. This venue was great to have our rehearsal dinner too to give our family an exclusive first look at this beautiful place without the craziness of a wedding.

All in all, I want to do this all over again right now because my new husband and I had the best time of our life!
It is kind of pricy for some, but for what they do and professionalism, we'll worth every penny! Thank you!

Photo for Perry Park Country Club Review - The lovely Becky and Jordan. Venue Wedding Coordinators.
Photo for Perry Park Country Club Review - Cozy reception room with bistro lights.
Photo for Perry Park Country Club Review - Pig roast just for us
Photo for Perry Park Country Club Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Perry Park Country Club Review - Fall ceremony setup. Venue had ceremony chairs and arch
Photo for Perry Park Country Club Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Shannon, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Oh my God...my experience with every single person at Perry Park, from start to finish, was a dream!! My goal for my wedding was to feel like a guest...where all I really needed to do on the day of was just show up and look great! First of all, the venue is so naturally stunning inside and out, that decorations were almost unnecessary, so the ones that I did bring were very minimal (some of my guests are still talking about how it was the most picturesque venue they've ever been to!)

That would have been enough, but the food...oh God, the food! I had a brunch wedding, with a reception that included french toast casserole, an omelette bar and a carving station, a juice bar...all just divine. We were all stuffed.

The venue had everything I needed...a place for me and my gals to get ready, and a "man cave" for the guys to get ready, a gorgeous staircase descending from the main club to the patio where I held my ceremony, and a room with huge windows overlooking the surrounding nature for my indoor reception...we even did our "grand exit" onto the golf course to take pictures in golf carts...just my new hubby and I...as a way to relax after a great day.

If I could get married again (and I hope I never do), I would choose this place over and over again. Becky, Chef, the serving staff, and every single individual who worked with us were so great. Cheers, guys!

Photo for Perry Park Country Club Review - We had a morning ceremony at 10:30am in late August.
Photo for Perry Park Country Club Review - They drove us out here in golf carts for photos!
Photo for Perry Park Country Club Review - Beautiful entrance staircase
Photo for Perry Park Country Club Review - Everyone complimented the view out of the dining room!
Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had such a great experience with Perry Park. Becky helped us every step of the way. She was quick to answer my questions. She was patient with me every time I changed the menu. All of the food was delicious! The day before the wedding it was pouring rain and she was very comforting and helped think of a plan B (luckily it did not rain the day of the wedding). All of the staff members were really helpful and kind. Its a beautiful venue with a lovely setting. I absolutely recommend this venue. The only thing I wished was that it had a larger dance floor since we like to dance (we could have placed a larger dance floor outside but decided to stay inside) and better cell phone reception. Perry Park is the best and I loved every moment of our wedding. I am so grateful to all of the staff for helping create a wonderful day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Scenic Views, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Frank, thank you for treating us like family!
Becky, thank you so much! The wedding was perfect and we appreciate you SO VERY much.
Forever grateful to Perry Park Country Club!

Profile Picture Teal, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I really enjoyed working with Becky and everyone else at Perry Park. It was a beautiful venue and everyone was very nice.

Profile Picture Amber, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Perry Park CC is a GORGEOUS venue to get married and share your wedding day with guests! The scenery is amazing, and it provides the perfect backdrop to the ceremony and reception - especially for out of town guests to enjoy. Becky was professional and helpful throughout every step of the process from booking the venue to assisting with seating charts and food/beverage options. The food is absolutely delicious (compliments to the chef), and the service for drinks was spot on! Look no further for a mountain vibe wedding without the mountain price...this is truly a diamond in the rough!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Perry Park country club was an incredible place to have a wedding. Things could not have run more smoothly on my wedding day. Every single person in the place was dedicated to making sure that my husband and I had the best day possible! Everyone was so nice and accommodating, everything was organized well, I felt very catered to. The food at both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding was INCREDIBLE! The chef made special dishes according to exactly what I wanted and they turned out better than I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/8/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

The venue was more beautiful than I imagined. Terrie made the day flow and all that much easier.

Profile Picture Olivia , 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perry Park Country Club was a beautiful place to have our wedding. The venue was awesome, the food delicious and the staff was very accommodating. Our wedding planner, Terrie, at Perry Park understood our needs and she took care of every detail. Our wedding day was fantastic. I wouldn't change a thing. Except my shoes...ha ha.

Profile Picture User6368557, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), House Wine, Limited Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Server(s), Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Our wedding day was perfect! Together we have 5 kids and wanted a kid friendly wedding. They worked with our specific requests and all of us will always remember just how wonderful the day was! Terry and the staff were amazing and so attentive all through our entire experience. We couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Kori, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)

From start to finish, Teri Westlake and the Perry Park Country Club staff helped us create a magical day. Teri anticipated what we would need before we even knew what we needed, and the staff provided us with lots of ideas and options for the site. Perry Park is clearly invested in making weddings a special day and they go above and beyond to prepare everything. Chef Aaron helped us with food selections that fit within our budget and our guests raved about the food. Talk about going above and beyond....one of our teenage guests ripped his pants during the dancing and the club manager found him a pair of pants from the golf shop that he could wear for the remainder of the evening. In addition, our guests were in awe about the lake, the mountains and the red rock surrounding. Many wedding venues have a rigid we can and can't do attitude when it comes to weddings. Perry Park is about how can we work with you to make your wedding the way you envision your special day. Perry Park is a hidden gem!!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Perry Park Country Club is absuletly beautiful. Our pictures turned out stunning with the lake in the background and then also the wonderful rock formations on the golf course as well. We were thrilled with the food that we picked from their extensive menu selection and felt that we got a very good deal for what we paid. The bar selection was great, we had micro brews and wine, and very friendly bar tenders. All of the staff was very friendly and went out of their way to please. The wedding corridinator, Terry, was awesome, she made sure everything run like clockwork.

Profile Picture User6375967, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Deciding to have our wedding at Perry Park was the absolute best decision we made. From the stunning views, delicious food, to the above and beyond care and attention we received from the staff, it all made for a perfect wedding. Kevin and TJ were fun, yet professional to work with. On our wedding day, I had to worry about absolutely nothing as they both anticipated what needed to be done. All of our family and friends are still raving about the wedding. Everyone agrees that the setting was picture perfect for a wedding. I will always have great things to say about the venue and staff. They truly made every effort to ensure that our wedding was everything we wanted.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/6/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Becky was great in handling everything! Everything was amazing on the venue side! The venue was gorgeous and the staff definitely made the day special.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perry Park was the most beautiful place that I could have possibly had my reception. We wanted our guests ( most from out of state) to get a real feel of Colorado and Perry Park did an amazing job. I've been to several weddings in Colorado and I haven't liked a single setting more than ours!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our day was amazing and wonderful! The staff was helpful and accomodated our needs. Terry was professional and kept things moving along nicely. The only thing that could have been done differently was to arrange the chairs in such a way so that the sun would not be in our guests eyes during the ceremony. We were not aware that the sun would be shining directly into their eyes at that time of day. (4:00).

Profile Picture Suzan, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)

I had always dreamed of having my wedding here ever since my family moved to Colorado and our family friends we visited lived in the area. It was a beautiful location and had everything my husband and I imagined for a Colorado wedding. They are closed on Mondays so sometimes when I wanted a fast response I could not get it. That is the only thing that I could mention that was not perfect. The staff was all amazing and helpful. The wedding coordinator was extremely helpful, and became the best person ever on the wedding day. They were almost booked up for the year when we looked but we were only looking 3 months before our wedding, and we still were able to find a date. LOVED all about this venue

Profile Picture Erin, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a beautiful wedding here. If you want an outdoor ceremony, this is the place to do it. With a lake, rock formations, and mountains as your backdrop it's hard to imagine a better location. The pricing was surprisingly reasonable and the staff was very accommodating. They never had done an outdoor reception before mine but they were willing to basically do whatever I wanted and they did an amazing job, you would have never known that this was their first time flipping the entire place around. The wedding coordinator is new and a little awkward but he did a great job and went above and beyond with making the day go smoothly. I highly recommend Perry Park for a wedding venue.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/24/11, 3 Reviews
3.7

I really enjoyed Perry Park! It was the most beautiful setting and had all our guests smiling! The food was magnificent and they worked really hard to make sure it was everything I wanted. However, there were a few things I was disappointed about afterwards. The bartender made some extremely unprofessional and rude comments in front of guests and to guests, which made me extremely upset. She even went as far to say we were "cheap" in front of guests, because we didn't get a full open bar. I was also a little disappointed, because as we moved the party outside they were tearing down the inside as people were still inside mingling. It was 8pm when this was happening and we had several hours left. Overall, I was happy when I left and these things didn't ruin my day, but those hiccups made it a little less than perfect. If those didn't occur it would have been the PERFECT place.

Profile Picture Angie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
3.2

This is a little bit of a mixed review so I want to give details to explain. Perry Park Country Club was a beautiful venue and everything we wanted for a Colorado wedding. The food was also amazing and we received lots of compliments on it. The MAJOR problem with this venue is the communication. It is very hard to get in contact with the wedding planner and to work through your contract. However, for the price of the venue the food and location is AMAZING! Just make sure to be patient and know that somehow it all works out on the wedding day no matter the lack of communication with them.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/5/14, 9 Reviews