Perry Park Country Club Reviews

Perry Park Country Club 7
  • Anna

Anna Jones · Married on 09/29/2018

Perry Park country club

We fell in love with Perry Park a few years ago when we happened to be driving by. The venue is so romantic, quaint, beautiful and perfectly Colorado. The entire staff made us feel like we were the definitely the focus. I would get married here again and again if I could.

Devin · Married on 09/14/2018

Beautiful!

This venue is BEAUTUFUL and Becky is absolutely wonderful to work with. They make you feel special and are on top of everything and the food is AMAZING!

• O

Olivia House · Married on 06/14/2018

Married 06/14/18

Absolutely love Perry Park!!! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and they don’t have a large amount of weddings here because so few people know about it which makes it feel more special. They cater the food for you, and it’s not like regular wedding food all of our guests raves about it! Becky was very helpful and understanding to help us stay in budget and get us what we needed. We are very thankful for her help! She is a day of coordinator so we barely had to do anything, just write the check! Thank you Perry Park!

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

It was difficult to chose only a few photos to include in this review because all of them turned out beautifully! From the moment I pulled up to this secluded venue in the foothills I knew this was the spot my new husband and I would get married. The wedding coordinator Becky Voth was just amazing. After speaking with her that day I wanted to give them all our money for this event. We had a year to plan the wedding and she was very responsive the whole time from day one of planning. The Executive Chef Justin and his Sous Chef Duane along with Frank the Food and Beverage coordinator were exceptional as well. They give you a list of typical food ideas but are totally open to create customized options with no hesitation only motivation. They created an exceptional pig roast, mac n cheese bar and grilled veggie bar that our guests raved over! On the day of Becky and her assistant Jordan along with the Perry Park team were spot on. Even in a boot Becky was running around making sure everything was set up, groomsmen and my ladies were taken care of the venders knew where to put stuff along with the timeline being met.

The Country Club itself was just a dream. Our guests were just taken away and it's not to far from I25 so your out of town guests don't have to worry about driving hours to the mountains. We had about 85 guests and the reception room was just perfect and cozy and didn't require much extra decorating. The stuff we did bring we left in the bridal suite the night before. This venue was great to have our rehearsal dinner too to give our family an exclusive first look at this beautiful place without the craziness of a wedding.

All in all, I want to do this all over again right now because my new husband and I had the best time of our life!
    It is kind of pricy for some, but for what they do and professionalism, we'll worth every penny! Thank you!

Perry Park Country Club 8
    Perry Park Country Club 9
    Perry Park Country Club 10
    Perry Park Country Club 11
    Perry Park Country Club 12
    Perry Park Country Club 13

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2017

We got married in September, 2017, at Perry Park and we had the best experience! Not only is the venue beautiful, but the staff and wedding coordinator are fantastic! Becky Voth was amazing, super attentive, and communicated the entire planning process with next steps and answered any questions we had. Also, the food was amazing! Nothing but great things to say about Perry Park and our wedding experience.

Rebecca · Married on 08/27/2017

Oh my God...my experience with every single person at Perry Park, from start to finish, was a dream!! My goal for my wedding was to feel like a guest...where all I really needed to do on the day of was just show up and look great! First of all, the venue is so naturally stunning inside and out, that decorations were almost unnecessary, so the ones that I did bring were very minimal (some of my guests are still talking about how it was the most picturesque venue they've ever been to!)

That would have been enough, but the food...oh God, the food! I had a brunch wedding, with a reception that included french toast casserole, an omelette bar and a carving station, a juice bar...all just divine. We were all stuffed.

The venue had everything I needed...a place for me and my gals to get ready, and a "man cave" for the guys to get ready, a gorgeous staircase descending from the main club to the patio where I held my ceremony, and a room with huge windows overlooking the surrounding nature for my indoor reception...we even did our "grand exit" onto the golf course to take pictures in golf carts...just my new hubby and I...as a way to relax after a great day.

If I could get married again (and I hope I never do), I would choose this place over and over again. Becky, Chef, the serving staff, and every single individual who worked with us were so great. Cheers, guys!

Perry Park Country Club 14
    Perry Park Country Club 15
    Perry Park Country Club 16
    Perry Park Country Club 17
    Perry Park Country Club 18
    Perry Park Country Club 19

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2017

We had such a great experience with Perry Park. Becky helped us every step of the way. She was quick to answer my questions. She was patient with me every time I changed the menu. All of the food was delicious! The day before the wedding it was pouring rain and she was very comforting and helped think of a plan B (luckily it did not rain the day of the wedding). All of the staff members were really helpful and kind. Its a beautiful venue with a lovely setting. I absolutely recommend this venue. The only thing I wished was that it had a larger dance floor since we like to dance (we could have placed a larger dance floor outside but decided to stay inside) and better cell phone reception. Perry Park is the best and I loved every moment of our wedding. I am so grateful to all of the staff for helping create a wonderful day.

Teal · Married on 06/27/2017

Frank, thank you for treating us like family!
    Becky, thank you so much! The wedding was perfect and we appreciate you SO VERY much.
    Forever grateful to Perry Park Country Club!

Amber · Married on 06/24/2017

I really enjoyed working with Becky and everyone else at Perry Park. It was a beautiful venue and everyone was very nice.

Laura · Married on 06/18/2017

Perry Park CC is a GORGEOUS venue to get married and share your wedding day with guests! The scenery is amazing, and it provides the perfect backdrop to the ceremony and reception - especially for out of town guests to enjoy. Becky was professional and helpful throughout every step of the process from booking the venue to assisting with seating charts and food/beverage options. The food is absolutely delicious (compliments to the chef), and the service for drinks was spot on! Look no further for a mountain vibe wedding without the mountain price...this is truly a diamond in the rough!

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2016

Perry Park country club was an incredible place to have a wedding. Things could not have run more smoothly on my wedding day. Every single person in the place was dedicated to making sure that my husband and I had the best day possible! Everyone was so nice and accommodating, everything was organized well, I felt very catered to. The food at both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding was INCREDIBLE! The chef made special dishes according to exactly what I wanted and they turned out better than I could have imagined!

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/07/2015

The venue was more beautiful than I imagined. Terrie made the day flow and all that much easier.

Perry Park Country Club was a beautiful place to have our wedding. The venue was awesome, the food delicious and the staff was very accommodating. Our wedding planner, Terrie, at Perry Park understood our needs and she took care of every detail. Our wedding day was fantastic. I wouldn't change a thing. Except my shoes...ha ha.

Kori · Married on 07/24/2015

Our wedding day was perfect! Together we have 5 kids and wanted a kid friendly wedding. They worked with our specific requests and all of us will always remember just how wonderful the day was! Terry and the staff were amazing and so attentive all through our entire experience. We couldn't have asked for more!

Christine · Married on 06/20/2015

From start to finish, Teri Westlake and the Perry Park Country Club staff helped us create a magical day. Teri anticipated what we would need before we even knew what we needed, and the staff provided us with lots of ideas and options for the site. Perry Park is clearly invested in making weddings a special day and they go above and beyond to prepare everything. Chef Aaron helped us with food selections that fit within our budget and our guests raved about the food. Talk about going above and beyond....one of our teenage guests ripped his pants during the dancing and the club manager found him a pair of pants from the golf shop that he could wear for the remainder of the evening. In addition, our guests were in awe about the lake, the mountains and the red rock surrounding. Many wedding venues have a rigid we can and can't do attitude when it comes to weddings. Perry Park is about how can we work with you to make your wedding the way you envision your special day. Perry Park is a hidden gem!!

Perry Park Country Club is absuletly beautiful. Our pictures turned out stunning with the lake in the background and then also the wonderful rock formations on the golf course as well. We were thrilled with the food that we picked from their extensive menu selection and felt that we got a very good deal for what we paid. The bar selection was great, we had micro brews and wine, and very friendly bar tenders. All of the staff was very friendly and went out of their way to please. The wedding corridinator, Terry, was awesome, she made sure everything run like clockwork.

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2011

Deciding to have our wedding at Perry Park was the absolute best decision we made. From the stunning views, delicious food, to the above and beyond care and attention we received from the staff, it all made for a perfect wedding. Kevin and TJ were fun, yet professional to work with. On our wedding day, I had to worry about absolutely nothing as they both anticipated what needed to be done. All of our family and friends are still raving about the wedding. Everyone agrees that the setting was picture perfect for a wedding. I will always have great things to say about the venue and staff. They truly made every effort to ensure that our wedding was everything we wanted.

Alexandra · Married on 08/11/2017

Becky was great in handling everything! Everything was amazing on the venue side! The venue was gorgeous and the staff definitely made the day special.

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2011

Perry Park was the most beautiful place that I could have possibly had my reception. We wanted our guests ( most from out of state) to get a real feel of Colorado and Perry Park did an amazing job. I've been to several weddings in Colorado and I haven't liked a single setting more than ours!

• W

Whitney Decker · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful Venue!

The venue is absolutely gorgeous! If you're looking for a place to "Wow" your guests in true Colorado Style then this is the place for you!

Suzan · Married on 09/12/2015

Our day was amazing and wonderful! The staff was helpful and accomodated our needs. Terry was professional and kept things moving along nicely. The only thing that could have been done differently was to arrange the chairs in such a way so that the sun would not be in our guests eyes during the ceremony. We were not aware that the sun would be shining directly into their eyes at that time of day. (4:00).

Erin · Married on 08/23/2014

3.5

I had always dreamed of having my wedding here ever since my family moved to Colorado and our family friends we visited lived in the area. It was a beautiful location and had everything my husband and I imagined for a Colorado wedding. They are closed on Mondays so sometimes when I wanted a fast response I could not get it. That is the only thing that I could mention that was not perfect. The staff was all amazing and helpful. The wedding coordinator was extremely helpful, and became the best person ever on the wedding day. They were almost booked up for the year when we looked but we were only looking 3 months before our wedding, and we still were able to find a date. LOVED all about this venue

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2011

I had a beautiful wedding here. If you want an outdoor ceremony, this is the place to do it. With a lake, rock formations, and mountains as your backdrop it's hard to imagine a better location. The pricing was surprisingly reasonable and the staff was very accommodating. They never had done an outdoor reception before mine but they were willing to basically do whatever I wanted and they did an amazing job, you would have never known that this was their first time flipping the entire place around. The wedding coordinator is new and a little awkward but he did a great job and went above and beyond with making the day go smoothly. I highly recommend Perry Park for a wedding venue.

Angie · Married on 06/17/2017

3.6
      3.5
      2.0

I really enjoyed Perry Park! It was the most beautiful setting and had all our guests smiling! The food was magnificent and they worked really hard to make sure it was everything I wanted. However, there were a few things I was disappointed about afterwards. The bartender made some extremely unprofessional and rude comments in front of guests and to guests, which made me extremely upset. She even went as far to say we were "cheap" in front of guests, because we didn't get a full open bar. I was also a little disappointed, because as we moved the party outside they were tearing down the inside as people were still inside mingling. It was 8pm when this was happening and we had several hours left. Overall, I was happy when I left and these things didn't ruin my day, but those hiccups made it a little less than perfect. If those didn't occur it would have been the PERFECT place.