Perry Park Country Club Reviews

30 | Larkspur, CO

30 Reviews for Perry Park Country Club

Maranda · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Venue

We could not have picked a better venue for our ceremony and reception. You cannot beat the views, people, and service that we received from Perry Park. Becky was amazing to work with and ensured everything was exactly how we wanted it. She kept us on track and updated throughout the year leading up to the big day and took so much stress off of our plate. On the day of, we had rain and Becky and the team worked so incredibly hard to ensure we had options and that everything was perfect. We ended up being able to have the outdoor ceremony we dreamed of and having the flexibility to decide last minute was amazing. The food and service were incredible. Everything about the day exceeded our expectations. If you are looking for a venue, I would highly recommend Perry Park Country Club!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Anna

Anna Jones · Married on 09/29/2018

Perry Park country club

We fell in love with Perry Park a few years ago when we happened to be driving by. The venue is so romantic, quaint, beautiful and perfectly Colorado. The entire staff made us feel like we were the definitely the focus. I would get married here again and again if I could.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Devin · Married on 09/14/2018

Beautiful!

This venue is BEAUTUFUL and Becky is absolutely wonderful to work with. They make you feel special and are on top of everything and the food is AMAZING!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Ksuhr

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2018

Look no further, you've found the one!

If you are looking for an easy planning process, an idyllic outdoor ceremony with mountains in the background, AND a beautiful place for a reception with dancing on the deck overlooking a lake, then look no further! We absolutely loved having our wedding at Perry Park! We still can’t believe how much was included in an overall price that is way lower than everywhere else we looked at in Colorado:
    -A wonderful day of wedding coordinator, Becky, who constantly went above and beyond for us and was a pro at quickly and effectively answering all of our questions and keeping all of our details straight
    -An amazing chef who can make whatever you want and has incredibly delicious options on the menu (one less decision to make - now you don’t have to find an external caterer and deal with logistics and lukewarm food)
    -Also, since the waiters work at the country club, we did not have to pay them separately!
    -Bartenders with a good selection of alcohol and the ability to order whatever you want
    -Tables, chairs, dishes, glassware, utensils (some venues make you rent all of these!)
    -A big variety of tablecloths and napkins in many different colors
    -A bridal suite and grooms room
    Overall, we are incredibly happy with our choice of venue, have no regrets, and wouldn’t change a thing!

As a side note, I feel a need to defend Becky from a previous bad review. Sure, we also had a few tiny things that weren’t exactly following the plan, but honestly in the end none of that mattered at all. Things as small as not using a double layer of our sheer table runners or having an easel set up for our guest book photo when we changed the plan to have it laying on a table are not the end of the world and certainly shouldn’t ruin your wedding day! I could barely keep all the little details of my wedding organized, so I don’t know how anyone could expect one person, who basically works as a *free* wedding coordinator to multiple brides who get married there almost every weekend, to never make a mistake. Becky is an EXCELLENT wedding coordinator and a wonderful person too! So please don’t get stuck on one negative review. All you have to do is look at the average rating to know that Perry Park is a wonderful choice for your venue.

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • O

Olivia House · Married on 06/14/2018

Married 06/14/18

Absolutely love Perry Park!!! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and they don’t have a large amount of weddings here because so few people know about it which makes it feel more special. They cater the food for you, and it’s not like regular wedding food all of our guests raves about it! Becky was very helpful and understanding to help us stay in budget and get us what we needed. We are very thankful for her help! She is a day of coordinator so we barely had to do anything, just write the check! Thank you Perry Park!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

It was difficult to chose only a few photos to include in this review because all of them turned out beautifully! From the moment I pulled up to this secluded venue in the foothills I knew this was the spot my new husband and I would get married. The wedding coordinator Becky Voth was just amazing. After speaking with her that day I wanted to give them all our money for this event. We had a year to plan the wedding and she was very responsive the whole time from day one of planning. The Executive Chef Justin and his Sous Chef Duane along with Frank the Food and Beverage coordinator were exceptional as well. They give you a list of typical food ideas but are totally open to create customized options with no hesitation only motivation. They created an exceptional pig roast, mac n cheese bar and grilled veggie bar that our guests raved over! On the day of Becky and her assistant Jordan along with the Perry Park team were spot on. Even in a boot Becky was running around making sure everything was set up, groomsmen and my ladies were taken care of the venders knew where to put stuff along with the timeline being met.

The Country Club itself was just a dream. Our guests were just taken away and it's not to far from I25 so your out of town guests don't have to worry about driving hours to the mountains. We had about 85 guests and the reception room was just perfect and cozy and didn't require much extra decorating. The stuff we did bring we left in the bridal suite the night before. This venue was great to have our rehearsal dinner too to give our family an exclusive first look at this beautiful place without the craziness of a wedding.

All in all, I want to do this all over again right now because my new husband and I had the best time of our life!
    It is kind of pricy for some, but for what they do and professionalism, we'll worth every penny! Thank you!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2017

We got married in September, 2017, at Perry Park and we had the best experience! Not only is the venue beautiful, but the staff and wedding coordinator are fantastic! Becky Voth was amazing, super attentive, and communicated the entire planning process with next steps and answered any questions we had. Also, the food was amazing! Nothing but great things to say about Perry Park and our wedding experience.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/27/2017

Oh my God...my experience with every single person at Perry Park, from start to finish, was a dream!! My goal for my wedding was to feel like a guest...where all I really needed to do on the day of was just show up and look great! First of all, the venue is so naturally stunning inside and out, that decorations were almost unnecessary, so the ones that I did bring were very minimal (some of my guests are still talking about how it was the most picturesque venue they've ever been to!)

That would have been enough, but the food...oh God, the food! I had a brunch wedding, with a reception that included french toast casserole, an omelette bar and a carving station, a juice bar...all just divine. We were all stuffed.

The venue had everything I needed...a place for me and my gals to get ready, and a "man cave" for the guys to get ready, a gorgeous staircase descending from the main club to the patio where I held my ceremony, and a room with huge windows overlooking the surrounding nature for my indoor reception...we even did our "grand exit" onto the golf course to take pictures in golf carts...just my new hubby and I...as a way to relax after a great day.

If I could get married again (and I hope I never do), I would choose this place over and over again. Becky, Chef, the serving staff, and every single individual who worked with us were so great. Cheers, guys!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2017

We had such a great experience with Perry Park. Becky helped us every step of the way. She was quick to answer my questions. She was patient with me every time I changed the menu. All of the food was delicious! The day before the wedding it was pouring rain and she was very comforting and helped think of a plan B (luckily it did not rain the day of the wedding). All of the staff members were really helpful and kind. Its a beautiful venue with a lovely setting. I absolutely recommend this venue. The only thing I wished was that it had a larger dance floor since we like to dance (we could have placed a larger dance floor outside but decided to stay inside) and better cell phone reception. Perry Park is the best and I loved every moment of our wedding. I am so grateful to all of the staff for helping create a wonderful day.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Teal · Married on 06/27/2017

Frank, thank you for treating us like family!
    Becky, thank you so much! The wedding was perfect and we appreciate you SO VERY much.
    Forever grateful to Perry Park Country Club!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Amber · Married on 06/24/2017

I really enjoyed working with Becky and everyone else at Perry Park. It was a beautiful venue and everyone was very nice.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Laura · Married on 06/18/2017

Perry Park CC is a GORGEOUS venue to get married and share your wedding day with guests! The scenery is amazing, and it provides the perfect backdrop to the ceremony and reception - especially for out of town guests to enjoy. Becky was professional and helpful throughout every step of the process from booking the venue to assisting with seating charts and food/beverage options. The food is absolutely delicious (compliments to the chef), and the service for drinks was spot on! Look no further for a mountain vibe wedding without the mountain price...this is truly a diamond in the rough!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2016

Perry Park country club was an incredible place to have a wedding. Things could not have run more smoothly on my wedding day. Every single person in the place was dedicated to making sure that my husband and I had the best day possible! Everyone was so nice and accommodating, everything was organized well, I felt very catered to. The food at both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding was INCREDIBLE! The chef made special dishes according to exactly what I wanted and they turned out better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/07/2015

The venue was more beautiful than I imagined. Terrie made the day flow and all that much easier.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Perry Park Country Club was a beautiful place to have our wedding. The venue was awesome, the food delicious and the staff was very accommodating. Our wedding planner, Terrie, at Perry Park understood our needs and she took care of every detail. Our wedding day was fantastic. I wouldn't change a thing. Except my shoes...ha ha.

Kori · Married on 07/24/2015

Our wedding day was perfect! Together we have 5 kids and wanted a kid friendly wedding. They worked with our specific requests and all of us will always remember just how wonderful the day was! Terry and the staff were amazing and so attentive all through our entire experience. We couldn't have asked for more!

Christine · Married on 06/20/2015

From start to finish, Teri Westlake and the Perry Park Country Club staff helped us create a magical day. Teri anticipated what we would need before we even knew what we needed, and the staff provided us with lots of ideas and options for the site. Perry Park is clearly invested in making weddings a special day and they go above and beyond to prepare everything. Chef Aaron helped us with food selections that fit within our budget and our guests raved about the food. Talk about going above and beyond....one of our teenage guests ripped his pants during the dancing and the club manager found him a pair of pants from the golf shop that he could wear for the remainder of the evening. In addition, our guests were in awe about the lake, the mountains and the red rock surrounding. Many wedding venues have a rigid we can and can't do attitude when it comes to weddings. Perry Park is about how can we work with you to make your wedding the way you envision your special day. Perry Park is a hidden gem!!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Perry Park Country Club is absuletly beautiful. Our pictures turned out stunning with the lake in the background and then also the wonderful rock formations on the golf course as well. We were thrilled with the food that we picked from their extensive menu selection and felt that we got a very good deal for what we paid. The bar selection was great, we had micro brews and wine, and very friendly bar tenders. All of the staff was very friendly and went out of their way to please. The wedding corridinator, Terry, was awesome, she made sure everything run like clockwork.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2011

Deciding to have our wedding at Perry Park was the absolute best decision we made. From the stunning views, delicious food, to the above and beyond care and attention we received from the staff, it all made for a perfect wedding. Kevin and TJ were fun, yet professional to work with. On our wedding day, I had to worry about absolutely nothing as they both anticipated what needed to be done. All of our family and friends are still raving about the wedding. Everyone agrees that the setting was picture perfect for a wedding. I will always have great things to say about the venue and staff. They truly made every effort to ensure that our wedding was everything we wanted.

Sent on 08/20/2011

Mackenzie · Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful staff and a beautiful setting!

The staff was incredibly helpful and made the entire process easy!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Alexandra · Married on 08/11/2017

Becky was great in handling everything! Everything was amazing on the venue side! The venue was gorgeous and the staff definitely made the day special.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2011

Perry Park was the most beautiful place that I could have possibly had my reception. We wanted our guests ( most from out of state) to get a real feel of Colorado and Perry Park did an amazing job. I've been to several weddings in Colorado and I haven't liked a single setting more than ours!

Sent on 08/23/2011
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Poppell · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Venue!

My husband and I chose Perry Park Country Club sight unseen for our intimate wedding ceremony and it was absolutely perfect! We live in St. Louis, MO, and wanted to have a destination wedding at a beautiful venue in Colorado and we found it at Perry Park! Becky, the Event Coordinator, was extremely professional, flexible, and helpful when my husband and I had to make the difficult decision to change our original wedding plans, and downsize due to COVID. She worked with us when changes were needed, she was flexible with times/schedules and gave us guidance throughout the entire planning process. She is a super warm and friendly person which made working with her fun and easy.

Our only complaint from the entire day was with Becky's assistant...I had never worked with her or spoken to her before the day of our wedding and we were under the impression that our wedding party (only four people) would be able to take photos with us out on the golf course but she said there wasn't enough time. We brushed it off and went to take photos on the course, just the two of us, but she was very unfriendly and we felt extremely rushed the entire time. Our photographer was also getting frustrated because Becky's assistant kept saying things like, "we need to keep it moving," "we need to wrap things up," etc. and she was constantly looking at the time because she said she we had to leave by 5pm. It just made for a very awkward and uncomfortable situation and I hope it doesn't show on our faces in our photos. Because we only had a very limited amount of time to take photos at Perry Park, we had to drive up the road a few miles to take pictures by a lake but it all worked out in the end, and I'm sure the photos will be beautiful...we just wish that Becky was the one who had taken us out on the course because I know that she wouldn't have treated us like that.

Overall, it was a beautiful venue, our ceremony was perfect, Becky was wonderful and we definitely would recommend Perry Park Country Club! A big thank you to Becky and the staff for everything!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • W

Whitney Decker · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful Venue!

The venue is absolutely gorgeous! If you're looking for a place to "Wow" your guests in true Colorado Style then this is the place for you!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Suzan · Married on 09/12/2015

Our day was amazing and wonderful! The staff was helpful and accomodated our needs. Terry was professional and kept things moving along nicely. The only thing that could have been done differently was to arrange the chairs in such a way so that the sun would not be in our guests eyes during the ceremony. We were not aware that the sun would be shining directly into their eyes at that time of day. (4:00).