Perry Hall Wedding Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Brittany
    Brittany E. Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful Florist!

Kathy was wonderful to work with over the past year! Her florist shop is down the street from my family home so we used the shop growing up for proms, etc. Kathy was very flexible and accommodating with plan changes due to Covid. My husband and I had an intimate ceremony this year and my bridal bouquet was stunning!! It was vibrant and full of color which is exactly what I wanted. Kathy has many years of experience and it shows in her floral creations. We can’t wait until next year when we have flowers for the whole bridal party!
  • Christa
    Christa A. Married on 09/26/2020

Great experience

We had a great experience with Kathy. Did everything she could to make my vision come true. Day of was very helpful and kept me relaxed. Would recommend to anyone!
  • Karina
    Karina Married on 09/05/2020

Kathy is the best!

We LOVE perry hall florist. Kathy made our wedding day perfect! She did everything herself and truly did an amazing job! I asked her last minute to put a photo charm of lost relatives attached to my bouquet and she did that beautifully. I rate them 10/10 and will recommend them to everyone!!

Perry Hall Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thanks for the review and for the pictures! I enjoyed working on the wedding! You are a beautiful bride.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 08/07/2020

Beautifully done

She went over and beyond to make my flowers special. She put 2 charms on there so I could have the few people that's no longer with me still walk me down the aisle.
    Joe J. Married on 02/15/2020

Wonderful!

Kathy was helpful and accommodating with planning all aspects of the floral arrangements and with ensuring our satisfaction! She addressed all questions quickly and everything was beautiful! I couldn't have been happier with the service or with the flowers!
    Hannah Married on 12/28/2019

Beautiful Flowers & Headache Free

I showed a picture to Kathy of the flowers that I envisioned for my wedding. From the picture, she identified all of the flowers and was able to provide samples. When the flowers came, not only did they look exactly like the picture, but they looked even better. Beautiful, gorgeous flowers and no hassle on our end. We didn’t have a wedding planner, so it was very important for us to work with vendors that were hassle free and remained communicative. I would highly recommend this florist!
  • Michelle
    Michelle P. Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience from start to finish

Kathy was an amazing person to work with, she met with us to fit our crazy schedules, she was very responsive, super friendly, and accommodating. I was blown away by my bouquet and the bridal party flowers. Everyone couldn't get over at how beautiful everything was and all thanks to the flowers and the care Kathy put into them. Highly recommend!

Perry Hall Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Send some pictures when you get them.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 10/12/2019

So amazing!

Honestly Kathy gave me just what I pictured for wedding flowers. They were stunning and everything I had ever hoped for. I knew she was going to be fantastic when she asked me for my wedding Pinterest page. I can not stress enough how happy I was with everything. Her work is just gorgeous and we got sooooo many compliments about the flowers. I even made a bunch of last minute changes which she was more that happy to do. Seriously if you are looking for a fantastic florist go to Perry hall wedding flowers.
    Emma Married on 09/14/2019

Great Experience, Price is Right, Flowers were Beautiful

Kathy was very pleasant and wonderful to work with. She said my outline I created was helpful and she added great ideas to compliment my wedding day and vision even more. I enjoyed working with Kathy.
    She really made this experience stress free for me as a Bride, Thank you Kathy!
    Rebecca Married on 08/17/2019

Local and lovely

Perry Hall Florist gives you home town treatment. They were helpful in making decisions and talking us through options to have beautiful flowers within our budget.
    Chrissy Married on 07/19/2019

Thank you for your service!

Cathy was very accomodating to my needs and wants. The total cost was discounted and very affordable. It was a very pleasant experience. Thank you!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful!

Worked with my budget to give me what I wanted!
  • Noel
    Noel M. Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding May 18

During our initial consult Kathy made us feel so comfortable it felt like we were chatting with an old friend. She brought out different flowers for us to see, was truly honest about what flowers would not be good in a bouquet (regardless of prices) and made sure we were happy with what we picked. They went above and beyond in order to make sure they understood our vision.
  • Laura
    Laura H. Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent! Professional and fun to work with

Kathy was a joy to work with and our flowers couldn't have been any prettier. Totally exceeded my expectations !
    Andrea Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful flowers at a reasonable price

We used Perry Hall Florist for all of our wedding flower needs including center pieces. They were gorgeous and the staff was very friendly, not to mention the price was right. I would definitely recommend!
    Photo credit should be given to Gobrail Photography
    Lindsay-Ann Married on 08/12/2018
    We had the best experience with Perry Hall Florist. From our first meeting with Kathy, we knew we were going to use her. She was as interested in our happiness as we were. She was so accommodating. Everything went so smooth because of her experience and ability.

Perry Hall Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.
    Thanks for the pics! What is the name of your photographer so that I can acknowledge him?
    Lindsay Married on 07/21/2018
    Kathy was great and the flowers were perfect.
    Ellen Married on 05/27/2018
    Everything was beautiful. Very accommodating to multiple delivery addresses.
    Anne Married on 05/26/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Kathy was amazing to work with! She really respected our budget and our vision for flowers. When the flowers arrived on our wedding day they were even better than I imagined!
    Jill Married on 05/18/2018
    Kathy was such a pleasure to work with! She really wanted the wedding arrangements to be what I envisioned and made suggestions for alternative, comparable, and more cost effective flowers that could be used to help maintain the budget. The flower arrangements and bouquets were stunning! We left them at the venue over the weekend, & we were surprised they held up well enough that we could still have them displayed or freeze dried when we got home. You can tell she has a passion for what she does, & I would gladly work with Kathy again if I ever have floral needs down the road. She went to our venue at 7 am to set up & stayed to help get the gentlemen’s boutonnières on as well as through our cocktail hour (at 7:30pm) to make sure the arrangements were perfect throughout the and moved to where they needed to be for the wedding. Highly recommend!
    Amanda Married on 05/12/2018
    I got exactly what I asked for, the company was easy to work with, the employees are very nice, and everything was delivered to my venue on time.
  • Briana
    Briana Married on 04/29/2018
    My husband & I had a horrible experience with our first florist consultation that we had elsewhere. The woman told me that my expectations for OUR big day were unrealistic for our price point & that she thought our "visions" were not the same! I felt completely defeated as a bride-to-be. I began asking around for new recommendations & a friend of ours recommended Perry Hall Florist. We set up a consultation the next day. I did not even tell Kathy (the owner) of the horrible experience we had because I wanted to stay positive & see what she had to say about my vision. Kathy made me feel so incredibly comfortable. She told me that what I wanted WAS realistic & there were ways to make what I wanted possible in our budget. I showed her pictures and she helped bring my vision full circle. She was so nice & comforting. She made me cry out of relief. I shared our prior experience with her & she apologized for the ignorance of the other person & promised us she would make it work for us. She's so sweet she even hugged us goodbye. I could finally relax knowing Kathy was going to take care of such a big part of our special day. She went above & beyond to answer my questions. She even let me come back in for a second consultation with my mom so she could ask questions & get the "big picture" too. We had a lot of last minute changes & Kathy was quick to rearrange things to make it work. We highly recommend Perry Hall Florist and Kathy. Great prices for the beautiful flowers!

Perry Hall Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you Briana. I enjoyed working with you and working at Pond View Farm. It was a great day-a little cold but still a great day.
    Thanks again.
    Carly Married on 04/28/2018
    Kathy asked me lots of questions to get a feel for the wedding, listened carefully, and used this info to put together EXACTLY what I was looking for and more! Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the price was right!

Perry Hall Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thank you Carly. It was great working with you!
    Erin Married on 03/31/2018
    Perry hall florist was great! Kathy was great to work with and everything (centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières) were as beautiful as expected.
    Mandy Married on 11/18/2017
    Kathy did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding last month! She had great recommendations and made my vision come to life. My cascading bouquet was absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend!