Perrone Bros. Entertainment Reviews

81 | Yonkers, NY

81 Reviews for Perrone Bros. Entertainment

Gregg Cerasuolo · Getting married on 07/23/2021

Amazing Experience

"I saw the Naked Soul perform 6 years ago at a wedding and was absolutely blown away! They are unbelievably talented and know how to work a crowd. I obviously needed to have them at my wedding but then unfortunately COVID hit. I had to change my wedding date three times. Anthony, from Perrone Bros. Entertainment was nothing less than amazing and accommodating. He could have charged me a fee on three separate occasions for changing my date but, he didn't. Instead, he gave me words of support and helped in securing a new date with them. When you book your wedding with Perrone Bros. Entertainment you get more than a band, you get a support system that understands how important your wedding day is. I can not thank them enough for how amazing they have been and encourage future couples to meet with them and see how amazing the Naked Soul really is!”

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Milzoff · Married on 01/08/2021

Excited to have Naked Soul at our wedding!

Our wedding has been delayed twice due to Covid, but we are extremely excited to have Naked Soul play when we are able to celebrate. Their musicianship and performance quality is totally standout (we watch videos of a showcase we attended in NYC when we need to get hyped!), and they've been extremely kind and flexible with us during a very tough year.

Sent on 12/30/2020

Eva Longobardi · Married on 01/01/2020

Book Them Now!

Don’t think twice.. book them now! The Perrone brothers did everything to make our day perfect - from Anthony’s guidance in the planning phases and helping to select just the right people and equipment needed - to the performances of the talented musicians and DJs that provided an amazing night of music for us and our guests. We booked a string quartet for the ceremony, a jazz trio for the cocktail hour, and a DJ/MC team for the reception. Perrone Bros was also able to handle the lighting design and provided a fun photo booth for the party as well! Everyone on the team was just incredible and proved that the entertainment really makes all the difference for such an important day. The dance floor was full all night and our friends are still raving about how much fun they had. We’re so grateful for all they did to make our wedding so special!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Lawrence Robertson · Married on 12/10/2019

best.band.ever!

Working with Perrone Bros Entertainment was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! We saw their band Naked Soul perform at a friend's wedding and knew we needed to hire them for our own wedding last October, 2019. Anthony was such a pleasure to work with and Naked Soul is without a doubt the BEST band we ever heard at a wedding. They had us and our guests on the dance floor from the start of our reception to the very last song and I really can't say enough good things about the brothers and their band. If you are considering hiring Naked Soul for your special day.. just do it! You will not regret it! My wife and I could not be happier... BEST. BAND. EVER!

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 11/09/2019

Hands down the best wedding band ever!

Wow. My husband and I are still hearing from people telling us this was the best wedding band they've ever heard almost 2 months after the wedding. They were willing to learn a handful of new songs for us - one of which was I Believe In A Thing Called Love - and they absolutely crushed it. They know how to read a crowd and keep the energy level high all night. They had a wonderful diversity of voices in the band, allowing them to play all genres of music flawlessly. They also provided 2 musicians for our cocktail hour who were great as well. Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen Grader · Married on 09/07/2019

Phenomenal

When choosing a band for your event, you only need to remember two words: Naked Soul!
    Anthony is so easy to work with. He’s professional, flexible, quick to respond to questions and happy to offer suggestions/advice when asked. The band is so talented and the energy they bring to the party cannot be topped. They are enthusiastic, clearly love what they do and are great at reading the crowd and knowing what to play to keep the dance floor bumpn’.
    Weeks after the affair, our guests are still raving about how amazing our band was. Naked Soul certainly helped make my daughter and son-in-laws wedding a day none in attendance will ever forget!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Jessie · Married on 08/03/2019

Best wedding band!

Naked Soul was 100% the perfect choice for us when hiring our band and they did not disappoint! Anthony was amazing to work with from the beginning and was responsive and helpful every step of the way. Multiple people told us it was the best wedding band they had ever seen and the dance floor was packed the entire night! One of the highlights of our night was getting up on stage with them! We also added another singer which was one was the best decisions we made, and rented uplighting through the band - it looked great and was so nice to not have to work with another vendor for it! They really it the best night of our lives! Couldn't recommend Naked Soul more!

Sent on 08/19/2019

A Durst · Married on 06/11/2019

Perrone Bros. Naked Soul Band

The Very Best Band, Above 5 Stars, Professional... Kept the dance floor full and wanting more. Superior, Awesome
    and made the event the success that it was.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Debra Thompson · Married on 06/09/2019

Simply The Best!!

Three words for this band: SIMPLY THE BEST! As the Mother of the Bride and Wedding Planner, I can not say enough about this band, starting with Tony and Tommy Perrone, who truly are gifted musicians and above all have professionalism and integrity in this crazy event industry ...I can not say that about others who I have worked with through the years. The band has amazing heart and soul in all that they bring to every event. The energy is felt. There are no breaks for these performers. You need to tell them it is time for a break. My daughter and son-in-law wanted a DJ and I advised them it is not the same energy as a live band. They were skeptical but now they believe that Naked Soul was the best decision, starting with the acoustic performers at cocktail hour and continuing with the band at dinner, the party never slowed down! We didn't want it to end...thank you!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic!

We saw Naked Soul at another wedding in June 2017 and immediately had to have them. They played our wedding in June 2019 and were AMAZING. Anthony is incredible to work with - super easy, kind, flexible, professional, and communicative. The band is so talented, energetic, and really made it our wedding an awesome party. They played songs we requested that we knew would be a long shot and made us so happy to hear them! Wedding guests, including guests that play music professionally, were so complimentary of the band. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Eric · Married on 07/07/2018

My wife and I booked Perrone Bros. Entertainment for our July 2018 wedding, and they surpassed every expectation. The musical direction, the song selection, the vocals, and the musicianship was professional, contemporary, and a ton of fun. I'm a huge live music fan, and I go to as many shows as I can possibly attend, so having an exceptional music act at the wedding was essential to me. I was fortunate to see Perrone Bros. perform at a showcase about a year prior to the wedding, and I was impressed, but what they pulled off at my wedding was truly exceptional. While I was happy, and my wife thought they were great as well, literally *every* comment I've had from friends and family about the wedding mentioned Perrone Bros. and their performance. I don't mean to exaggerate too much in an online review, but I cannot recommend them enough. Book them early!

Sent on 09/20/2018

B · Married on 05/19/2018

My wife and I are HUGE music fans. I've been to over 200 concerts--my wife isn't far behind--and that includes some of history's greatest artists, like Paul McCartney. The Naked Soul BLEW US AWAY! As someone who LOVES 80s/90s cover bands and has seen some of the better ones around NYC, these guys are even better. They came HIGHLY recommended by someone who had seen Naked Soul at two different weddings, and they absolutely murdered our wedding dance floor. We had multiple people come up to us after the wedding to ask for details on the band. We were dancing all night long and so was the rest of our party.

More importantly, Tony is amazing. You won't find a nicer guy, and he worked with us to choreograph our first dance and also learned some special songs for us to play on the dance floor.

Thank you for everything.
    Brandon and Danielle

Sent on 06/03/2018

Jackie · Married on 09/30/2017

Book Naked Soul ASAP, because they book up fast! At first I was hesitant to book a band for our wedding (most weddings I have gone to have had DJs only), but after attending a showcase for Naked Soul, we booked them (thank god they were available) and we never looked back! Working with Tony was one of the smoothest processes. He met with us to get a feel for our style and taste in music, he listened to our requests, and he is just an all around amazing guy!

The band - O. M. G. I can’t even begin to count how many compliments we got. One of the singers, Jerome, sang our first dance song - Stand By Me - and it was so amazing that people who were far away from the dance floor thought that it was a recorded track! He’s seriously that good. The rest of the band and singers are insanely talented too! Do yourself a favor and book Naked Soul ASAP, if you want to have the wedding of the year! :)

Sent on 10/31/2017

Perrone Bros. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jackie! This was such a memorable day! We were so happy to be a part of it!

Darren · Married on 09/23/2017

Naked Soul (the Perrone Bros. Band) rocked our wedding and many of our guests raved about them afterwards. BOOK THEM!! The band is extremely talented and the sound they brought was stellar. Great mix of music styles as well. Anthony is also a pleasure to work with, and you can tell he really cares about making your day memorable!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Perrone Bros. Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Darren! It was a great night partying with you, Melanie, your family and friends! So glad Frankie recommended us to you!

melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

We used Perrone Bros. Naked Soul Band for our wedding and they really helped to bring our wedding to life! From the start, Anthony was extremely easy to work with, professional, and personable. We booked the band without meeting them and after just one phone call, because their online performances were talented and lively, and we really trusted Perrone Bros. to produce an awesome band. Several months later I met them and got to see them perform at a showcase in NYC and I couldn't have been happier with the choice I made to use them for my wedding. They have a huge list of songs to choose from and are also able to learn and play songs they don't usually play. They provided musicians who so beautifully played the unconventional songs that I wanted for my ceremony. And later in the night, several friends told me that he singers' voices were so on point, they thought my first dance song was coming from a recording. Perrone Bros. Naked Soul Band had my party dancing all night and it was tough for the night to end. Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Perrone Bros. Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Melissa! We're so grateful that you put your trust in us for your special day!

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2017

We hired Perrone Brothers Entertainment and the Naked Soul band for our wedding in July and we are still talking about how amazing they were. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! Played both current and classic music and couldn't have asked for a better band.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Our guests were dancing all night! We couldn't have picked a better band than Naked Soul (Perrone Brothers band) for our wedding reception. We're still hearing from guests (6 months later) that they loved the band. Anthony was great to work with throughout the planning process. He was incredibly responsive and offered helpful guidance. We are so happy that we chose Naked Soul!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2017

Worth every penny! Kept our wedding guests on the dance floor all night and by far the most responsive and professional vendor we dealt with during our wedding planning process. If I could give 6 stars in every category I would!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Perrone Bros. Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Elizabeth! We really appreciate it!

Abigail · Married on 04/29/2017

(Other than marrying the man of my dreams and seeing all of my friends and family in one place) Naked Soul and Perrone Bros Entertainment was BY FAR the best part of my wedding. A delight to work with, incredibly professional, and my god they sound amazing! A truly phenomenal band--simply spectacular! Incredible sound, amazing energy, and a wide range of music executed perfectly! I couldn't have been happier! They made the whole day a huge success, and I've since been nagging all my NY friends to get married so they'll use Naked Soul, just so we can dance to them again! Thank you so much, Anthony and all of Naked Soul, for everything.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Perrone Bros. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Abby! Such a beautiful day it was! We were honored to be a part of it!

Steve · Married on 10/01/2016

We hired Naked Soul from the Perrone Brothers and they put on an incredible show! Our wedding was over a year ago from when I am writing this review, but all of my friends and family are still talking about how incredible the band was at my wedding. They took the time to learn a few special requests, got everybody's name right, played our first dance song (a new song they hadn't heard before that is not very easy) and nailed it!

A number of my friends have contacted Naked Soul to play at their wedding too. Just overall really made the night even more special than imaginable. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Perrone Bros. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Steve! We appreciate your kind words!

cassandra · Married on 09/03/2016

We can't say enough good things about Naked Soul. Anthony was extremely responsive to us over the course of planning and really listened to what we wanted to hear (and what we didn't want to hear at our wedding). They had everyone up on the dance floor the entire night. The saxophone and trombone players came out on the dance floor, which made our night extra special. The band has such great chemistry (and I'm not talking about just the Perrone Bros) and definitely knows how to get the crowd going. I have never and will never see a band better than them at a wedding. Jerome, and the two female vocalists are truly talented. We spent our first dance not focusing on each other because we couldn't get over how talented they all are. They were true professionals and I wish we had another excuse to hire them once more! You can't go wrong booking them and honestly should't look to book any other group!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Perrone Bros. Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Cassandra! You and Jamie are such a great couple! We were so happy to be a part of it. Wishing you all the best...

Lynthia · Married on 08/27/2016

Book Perrone Brothers as soon as you have your date! They are professional, courteous, incredibly talented and will ensure that your wedding will be entertained and dancing all night. They created an entire set to fit my daughter's request. Their musicians work seamlessly together to create a thrilling evening. I can't wait for the video to be able to hear them again!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Alexa · Married on 06/11/2016

A live band was very important to both of our families when planning our wedding and I was thrilled when I found The Naked Soul Band! We were unable to see the band live before our wedding, but Tony supplied us with several videos and reviews, and there was never a doubt in our mind that they were the perfect fit for us!

Tony was very involved throughout our entire wedding planning process, walking us through everything we needed for our day to be a success! The band was incredibly flexible and learned three new songs for us (our first dance, and our two parent dances). We chose ‘Steady As We Go’ by Dave Matthews as our wedding song and we were a little hesitant leading up to our wedding night about how the song would sound, knowing that Dave Matthews has such a distinct voice. When we stepped onto the dance floor for our first dance, we were blown away! It sounded like we were at a DMB concert and Dave was right in the room with us. They totally rocked the song, and didn’t just stop with the vocals, the instrumentals were incredible!!

They had everyone on the dance floor from the moment our reception started, right until the very end of the evening. Our guests are still raving about our wedding almost two months later, and the only complaint – that we couldn’t keep the party going later!

The Naked Soul Band will not disappoint! They have a young, exciting vibe, they are extremely professional, and most importantly, they are willing to be as flexible as possible to make sure your wedding day is everything you dreamed it would be!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Hire them and don't look back. They're the best!
    They provided one stop shopping for lighting, AV, and amazing music. Tony was a pleasure to deal with. I felt like he was physically holding my hand the entire time, though all our communications were by phone and email. When it came to the night of the party, everything was perfect. The most important part of any good party is the band. Perrone Brothers made the party amazing! My son, daughter-in-law and their friends had the best time. My husband and I had friends “complain” the next day because they were so sore from dancing all night. Many said they couldn’t remember the last time they had so much fun. It’s now over a month later and people are still raving. For me, the real treat was that despite being the hostess, I not only got to enjoy myself, I had a blast!
    Perrone Brothers are outstanding and I would hire them again in a minute.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Becca · Married on 05/28/2016

WOW!! I can’t say enough about INSANELY FUN Naked Soul made our wedding. We were THRILLED by how many people got out on the dance floor and stayed there until the very end. I’ve never been to a wedding where the crowd chants enthusiastically for an encore at the end of the night and Naked Soul made that happen. Our guests were not ready for the music to end despite the 90-degree weather!! My husband and I both had family members dancing their hearts out who hadn’t set foot on a dance floor in 20 years. All of the band members were amazingly talented and many of them play multiple instruments extremely well, which makes for a ton of variety and breadth in their song selection. Their energy was fabulous and my husband and I had the absolute time of our lives. Anthony, the band leader, was such a pleasure to work with every step of the way and even took a trip to our venue on his own accord the week beforehand to scout out the stage when we were having trouble with the size of the riser. He went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were comfortable with every part of the timeline. Their attention to detail and ability to read the crowd was phenomenal and we couldn’t be happier. Naked Soul was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding and we highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/10/2016