Perpetual Sound LLC Reviews

149 | Springfield, VA

149 Reviews for Perpetual Sound LLC

149 Perpetual Sound LLC Reviews

Elaina · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Craig was amazing, such a fun guy! The music was great all night and he brought colored lights to set the party mood! Did everything we asked for and more! He not only did a great job as DJ but helped give me a lot of wedding tips as well that helped my day run more smoothly!

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

No need to look at anymore Dj's…….Craig is the absolute BEST!!! From the very beginning, he was extremely responsive to emails and calls and helpful with any and every question we had! He not only did the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, he also set up mics and had the acoustic music for one of our friends to sing me down the aisle and when she sang during our first dance. He also provided the up lighting for the reception, which really added that extra special touch! Things only continued to be amazing throughout the evening as Craig had people on the dance floor throughout the entire reception! He played a variety of music to ensure that people of all ages were having a blast and made it a day/night we will never forget! We can not recommend DJ Craig enough for you your wedding or any event you are planning!

Cari · Married on 08/18/2018

Booking Craig will be one of the best choices you could make for your wedding. In addition to helping with audio for our ceremony and handling background music for cocktail hour, Craig absolutely killed it at the reception: He made sure that people of all ages were having a blast, helped the night flow without a hitch, and perfectly nailed the vibe that we were looking for. On top of it all, he was responsive, professional, and fun to work with throughout the planning process (and skilled at soothing away any anxiety we had about getting our guests out on the dance floor). Seriously, this man is a genius at what he does.

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

Craig was AMAZING! He did the music for our ceremony, our cocktail hour, and our reception and also was the emcee for our reception and it was all flawless. He was incredibly organized and prepared for every situation, even our last minute change in ceremony location due to rain. During our first meeting he had answered all of our "what if" questions (even ones we hadn't thought of) before we even asked them. He was so easy to work with and made planning our reception timeline so much easier with his Google Doc template and song suggestion lists that he shared with us. We had so many guests (young and old) come up to us at the wedding, again after we posted our pictures from the reception, and also just randomly weeks later... all to say our DJ was the best. And he honestly was the best! We even got compliments on the background music during cocktail hour and dinner. Plus our dance floor was packed the entire night! Craig - we can't thank you enough!

Erika · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Craig Woods is the best wedding DJ hands down. I cannot even tell you how many guests came up to us at the wedding and told us afterwards that our DJ was the best they'd seen. You should hire him immediately, no question! He was professional, communicative and knew exactly what to do and what songs to play to keep the exact party vibe we wanted going all night.

Glen · Married on 06/24/2018

DJ Craig Wood (Perpetual Sound LLC), I vow to spread the word of your skills, professionalism, musical talents, and work ethic to all I come in contact with who are seeking musical entertainment for a their party, wedding, or any other celebratory event. The consensus of the attendees at the wedding/reception was that had the time of their lives that evening. You know as well as I do that your skillset is a BIG part of that. From the flawless audio quality at the ceremony to the music choice, mixes, and pacing at the reception, you, pardon the pun, "hit all the right notes". From lights to sound, everything was perfect.

But that's not where it all started. From the beginning when Alyssa choose your services, that's when you started showing how well you know your craft. You gave guidance on timelines, recommended music, and even mixed the music for our 'special' Father/Daughter dance. Sure other DJ's may do that, but you did it with such a passion it was like working with a member of the family - someone who sincerely cared.

So I'd like to thank you for being an integral part of the success of our family's special day. I hope and pray for continued success for Perpetual Sound LLC and hope our paths will cross again because everyone loves a GREAT time - and I know you can make any event a GREAT time.

Sara · Married on 06/23/2018

Craig was AMAZING! When I first chatted with Craig about our wedding I knew that he would be the person to create the dance party that we wanted. He did music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and did it with ease. Our dance floor was packed with guests of all ages the entire night and everyone had a blast. We got all of our cake, first dances, and speeches over with at the beginning of the evening so we had 3 hours of uninterrupted dancing. Craig made it so easy for us to add and change songs that we wanted throughout our day. He was quick to get back to us and made phone appointments to talk to us whenever we needed. He was a HUGE asset to our wedding day and we want to have an anniversary dance party just so we can party with him again!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2018

Craig knows how to start the party. He spent time making sure he understood what we wanted and expected. He was thorough and organized from start to finish. He was happy to provide recommendations when asked and truly made our wedding a party. We had so many happy guests and guests that were tired the next morning from dancing the night away! Thank you Craig!!

Kayla · Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding Day Perfection!

Craig is amazing and you should hire him immediately! He went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best day ever. Not only did he provide superior reception music and emcee skills, he gave recommendations for other vendors, helped us plan our ceremony music, politely declined guest requests of songs he knew that we did not want to be played, gladly accommodated our special requests (like having my cousin sing during our ceremony), recorded a video of our ceremony, answered literally any and every questions we had in a timely manner, and revised our contract several times with no complaints. He has the perfect energy and charisma to keep the fun going throughout your wedding night. The dancefloor was packed the entire time, and several of our guests approached me as the reception was occurring to tell me how amazing our DJ was! We are so happy with our decision to work with Craig on our wedding day.

• Anne

Anne · Married on 05/26/2018

Craig was so great to work with. His process is very thoughtful and collaborative to make sure he is playing the music you want played. He is very experienced and really good at reading the room! He is totally set up to do raging parties, but he was also really great at accommodating our request that we have a retro classics, family friendly, non-rager dance party, since our guests were mostly older. Even with the old style music, he kept everyone happy and dancing! Everyone commented on how great he was. Thank you so much, Craig!

Keri · Married on 04/14/2018

In my opinion, the DJ/band can make or break a wedding reception. A good DJ will have the dance floor packed for a few songs, but a great DJ has the dance floor packed all night. Craig is a great DJ. He created one big dance party – which was exactly what we were looking to have for our wedding reception. Before my fiancé and I even picked our wedding venue I reached out to Craig to find out what dates in 2018 he had available. He does a great job of reading the crowd and its vibe and plays music to meet that. I would hire Craig over and over again, yes he is that good. One of the best things about hiring Craig is that you know you don’t have to worry about the music and whether your guests will have a good time, because it is a guaranteed good time.

I’ve had the privilege of knowing Craig for several years, and in addition to his fantastic DJ extraordinaire skills, he is the most genuine, caring, and fun loving person you will meet. Make your wedding planning a little less stressful and hire Craig.

Perpetual Sound LLC 1

Julia · Married on 12/09/2017

We cannot say enough great things about Craig. My cousin recommended Craig to us and we are so lucky that he did. Craig was fun and easy to work with during the planning stages and very available via email. He did the audio for our ceremony and did a great job running the microphones for the officiant, reader and music. We didn’t even notice he was in the room, but everyone could hear! At the dinner, he played some awesome nerdy dinner music at our request (think Star Wars) and perfectly orchestrated times for speeches, etc. The dance floor, however, was INCREDIBLE. The dancing was really important to me and my husband and Craig totally got that. He read through our requests and “must-plays” and nailed the vibe we were going for. The dance floor was never empty, and 75 year olds and 13 year olds alike complimented the music – a very hard feat to accomplish. He didn’t talk too much, but made all the necessary announcements and talked when necessary. Craig also did the uplighting in our reception space, which was beautiful. Craig is just a great DJ who loves music and can feel out a crowd – what more can you want?

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

Craig is AMAZING! We will recommend him over and over! Our wedding guests couldn’t stop talking about how awesome he was, the dance floor was never empty. Craig was super helpful from beginning to end. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

lynn · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I can't even begin to praise DJ Craig for his musical talents at our wedding. He not only made sure the crowd wad having fun, but also looked like he was having fun himself. He was SO flexible and easy to work with. Craig always offered to help in any way he could even if it was outside of music. Craig has the best personality for this gig and really made our day the BEST. Plus he let me spin with him and he dealt with me stealing the mic on occasion ! Kudos to DJ Craig!

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Craig Wood was an amazing dj for our wedding! He was super responsive and helped figure out all of the details during the planning process. On our wedding day he was super high energy, played amazing music and had the dance floor packed all night. He worked with us to do a traditional dance celebrating my husband's heritage. Guests of all ages stopped to tell me how amazing the music was. I would use DJ Craig Wood again in a heart beat. He made our wedding so memorable and so much fun! Chose DJ Craig and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Robert · Married on 10/07/2017

Craig was the easiest person to work with out of everyone I had to dealt with in regards to my wedding. A pleasure to work with.

Katlyn · Married on 08/26/2017

We love Dj Craig! He is an awesome Dj. He was very very helpful in the planning process. Has such a great personality and sense of humor, helped make us relaxed during such a stressful planning process. He was so flexible and open to anything. Our guests loved him as well and kept asking who he was and where we found him! He played EVER song we asked him to play!!! He kept us online with our timeline and kept the reception going all night! Absolutely will use him again!

Kate · Married on 08/12/2017

Craig Wood. The man, the myth, the legend. I cannot put into words how lucky we were to have him as the DJ for our wedding. From our first meeting, I immediately got a sense how kind, talented, professional, and hard working he is. Craig responded SO quickly to all of my emails. He discussed every single detail with us during the planning process and even edited our first dance song so it was a perfect length. At the reception, I have NEVER danced more in my life. He kept the dance floor of 160 people PACKED the entire night. He didn't play one bad song. I cannot count how many of my guests came up to me during the reception or called me after to tell me how great our DJ was and they had never had more fun at a wedding. He was a perfect gentleman, so much fun, and did a great job announcing. Craig is the BEST DJ around and I am so so so grateful to have met him and feel so lucky he was available for our wedding day.

-Kate and Will Vanderzant

Chris · Married on 07/23/2017

If you're looking for the most bang for your buck on a DJ, don't look any further but Craig - this guy is the MAN. He was fantastic from the moment we met him in our initial face-to-face meeting. As a music/sound/tech geek, I immediately discovered that Craig had the right stuff and setup to make a bomb atmosphere at our wedding. Craig was very communicative and responsive with us through the entire process leading up to our big day; he was flexible enough to move his gear indoors for the ceremony (when we called an audible to move it inside due to thunderstorms), and kind enough to coordinate with some of our musically-talented family/friends who played keys, guitar and sang during our ceremony and a part of our reception. My wife and I weren't able to experience much of the dance party given we were constantly pulled away by our photographers and videographers, but we could tell that Craig was bringing down the barn while we were taking photos outside. Craig's great attention to detail and incredible ability to communicate with a number of key players (coordinators, caterer, etc etc.) really allowed our entire wedding to go off without a hitch. Again, look no further than DJ Craig Wood! Thank you bro!!!

Angela · Married on 07/15/2017

THERE IS A REASON DJ CRAIG’S REVIEWS ARE SO AMAZING. IT’S BECAUSE HE REALLY IS THAT AMAZING. He made everything so easy, kept our dance floor rocking all night, didn’t do any cheesy DJ shticks, and was just a wonderful person to work with. Thank you, Craig!

Heather · Married on 07/14/2017

Craig was great to work with. He worked with us to edit our first dance and entrance songs just the way we wanted them. He is very attentive to detail and made a memorable night for us. Our guests had a fantastic time. I wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend him to anyone. We couldn't be happier with the experience. Thanks again, Craig!

Leah · Married on 06/03/2017

Craig was one of the best decisions that my husband and I made for our June wedding. Although Craig is based in NOVA and we had heard of him through another vendor, he was more than willing to travel for our Richmond wedding AND be extra early to help us prepare so we would not have to worry about anything! Craig met with us well before our wedding to talk about our vision and how he thought he would most be able to help. I had very specific music choices I envisioned for my ceremony and walk down the aisle, all complicated by the fact that we were going to have an outdoor ceremony. Craig provided stand and wireless mics for our officiant, and readers, as well as ceremony music that was perfectly timed with our processions. Then, he timed our recessional perfectly with our first kiss to a cheering crowd. All without any rehearsal! It was truly magical and one of my favorite memories.

Craig is also a fantastic DJ, the life of the party, and a great host. He introduced our wedding party, but most importantly, he got the party started! Must have songs were played and there was an excellent mix of pop, soul, and tunes for all generations. My mother commented at the end of the night how impressed she was at how much of a party the wedding was and how everyone enjoyed themselves on the dance floor!

On a professional level, Craig was always responsive, courteous, and reasonably priced. One of the best-kept wedding secrets out there!

Brian · Married on 05/20/2017

Craig was an amazing DJ for my wife's and my wedding! He was extremely accommodating to our requests and was always happy to take a phone call with us and walk us through the schedule. We loved how he took the time to understand what music defined our taste so that every song played kept us on the dance floor along with our guests. There was never a lull! We highly recommend him for anyone who wants all their guests on the dance floor and the peace of mind of an organized MC. Very professional and very fun all at once!

Benjamin · Married on 05/05/2017

DJ Craig was one of the best parts of a fantastic wedding day. Not only did he keep the party going all night, but he was incredibly easy to work with prior to the big day. Anything we needed, he provided without hesitation. We could not recommend DJ Craig Wood highly enough!