Perfume Bar Soiree Reviews

10 | Burlingame, CA

10 Reviews for Perfume Bar Soiree

I hired Yolanda to do the Perfume Bar at my baby shower. She did an absolutely amazing job!! Her cost was VERY reasonable compared to other perfume bars. My guests were so happy and loved the experience and the fact they got to take home a perfume they had made. It was such a beautiful set up. I was very happy and recommend her services for any kind of party.

Peggy · Married on 03/08/2014

I hired Yolanda Thayer of Perfume Bar Soirée for a bridal shower. This was a big hit! All my guests loved making their own scent. It was so much fun. Yolanda helped us decorate her table for the perfume bar, she was kind, professional and very helpful to my guests. Not only did she provide a beautiful and fun activity for the shower but she helped me set up and clean up through out the whole event. It was a real pleasure having her there. Perfume Bar Soirée was a beautiful addition to our shower and something I definitely recommend.
    On another note, I was also very impressed with how quick Yolanda responded to all my emails and texts. Very professional.

• W

Wendy · Married on 06/15/2013

This was the greatest idea! We just had a bridal shower and decided that a perfume bar would be great for everyone. The women was so helpful and really made the party a fun unique experience that we all we remember!

Jordan · Married on 06/15/2013

We found this Yolanda and the Perfume Bar Soirée on a whim trying to find something to add to my bridal shower my maid of honor was throwing me. We called her on the spot and within the day we had everythig booked.

Today was my shower and she showed up right on time and set everything up. It was beautiful and Yolanda was so kind and did above and beyond what we expected! She made my shower so memorable and I can't wait to use my perfume everyday especially my wedding day!

Tayler · Married on 04/25/2013

Perfume Bar Soiree was wonderful! I used them for my Bachelorette Party and it was a blast! It was something unique and special that me and my bridesmaids got to experience together. It was so much fun! We got to take home a custom perfume that was specialized for us individually. Yolanda was so nice and accommodating. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend it!

Wow what a unique service for a party. I loved making my own perfume and I got to name it too!
    Great for baby and wedding showers can't wait to do it again.
    Also want to make my Xmas gifts with perfume bar soirée .

The most unique shower favor I have ever seen. So fun, everyone couldn't stop talking about it!!

Carlin · Married on 06/29/2014

4.2
      3.5

Yolanda perfume bar soirée is such a unique experience! I threw a bridal shower for my friend and we all had a great time creating our own perfume scent. She suggested a great restaurant (Sapore Italiano in Burlingane) with a private room and great food as well. The presentation of the perfume bar was very classy and decorative. All I needed to bring was a bouquet of flowers to complete the ambiance.
    She is a very busy lady and was a little hard to reach her and set a date - but overall the actual event was worth it. We had a group of about 9 girls and I would say the price is reasonable especially for an unforgettable event. I would definitely do this again! Thanks Yolanda.

1.6
      1.0
      1.0

I usually do not like to leave negative reviews and support small business, but I wanted people to know what they get if they order from this vendor. Initially, when I contacted Yolanda, my response was prompt and courteous. Once I received the product, I noticed I was one oil short, from what the website said and what we had talked about. I received one word responses from her and she was very nonchalant about having made a mistake! I was upset but this was for my sister-in-laws shower and the event was so close, there was nothing to be done. I was charged the full price for Kit 2, but only received 11 oils, and Yolanda said she only charged me for 11- not true. The idea for a perfume bar is awesome and the guests loved it. I would do my research on what oils to ask for, because the oils Yolanda recommended, the guests HATED! You’ll be taking a risk if you order with her.