Performing the Wedding Reviews

64 Performing the Wedding Reviews
  • Bailey

Bailey Flynn · Married on 10/24/2018

Very intimate and thoughtful

Reissa Leigh was a wonderful officiant and delivered a beautiful elopement service. She was very thoughtful and had many readings to choose from. Ultimately we decided to write our own vows which she gave us great advice and feedback on.

Carol V · Married on 10/17/2018

Wedding officiant for our elopement

Reissa was a wonderful officiant. She got to know us a bit over the phone and then came to our hotel a few days before the wedding to go over everything. We were able to customize the wedding with readings and our own vows. It was a wonderful ceremony and a special day.

• Renika

Renika Jackman · Married on 10/15/2018

Having Reissa as our Reverend was our best decision for our ceremony.

I loved our ceremony and she is the best.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Performing the Wedding's reply:

Renika & Akiz, It was a pleasure and a priviledge to Officiate your ceremony. I wish you many more years of happiness and love. Reverend Reissa

Sheniqua · Married on 08/05/2018

Loved how she helped with ideas and she suggested a real beautiful spot. Would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family members looking to get married

Performing the Wedding 2

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2018

Getting married away from home, I was worried about finding someone we both connected with and felt comfortable with, but that is exactly what we found in Reverend Reissa Leigh. She took the time to speak with me prior to our arrival for us to start to get to know each other a bit and answer any questions I had. She met with both of us prior to the ceremony, reviewed the ceremony to make sure it was exactly what we wanted, and again answered any questions we had. We eloped, and our ceremony was very intimate. She made sure to give us our space and time for our first look and even had extra tissues for me when I cried tears of joy! We felt relaxed, never rushed, and the ceremony and readings were lovely. We really love the way our ceremony was presented. Everything was so professional but also so very comfortable. I could go on and on, but I will say that my husband and I both highly recommend Reverend Reissa Leigh.

Mechelle · Married on 07/14/2018

I give Reissa a rating of 5 stars! I only spoke with her by email. But I was confident in her communications that it would great to have her as our officiant.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Performing the Wedding's reply:

Mechelle, It's my pleasure to assist you in any way I am able to for your most important day. You're a very special lady. Thank you for the lovely review. Reverend Reissa

Rose Michelle · Married on 07/13/2018

I would like to say Thank you to Reissa for everything! If you are looking for an officiant for your wedding I highly recommend Reissa, I guarantee you will not regret it! She is the best and without all of her help I don’t know what I would have done. She was more then an officiant, she was a blessing! A truly beautiful woman inside and out!
    25 year Vow Renewal

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Performing the Wedding 3
    Performing the Wedding 4
    Performing the Wedding 5

Performing the Wedding's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review. It was my great pleasure to Officiate for your special day. What a great family you have. Loved you and every minute of it. Reissa

Jen · Married on 07/07/2018

Reissa was absolutely wonderful. We talked on the phone prior to coming down to St Croix for almost an hour! Her warmness and caring continued over into our meeting at the resort before our wedding. I felt like I was having a family friend marry us! She comes with our highest recommendation and we will definitely be having her renew our vows when the time comes!

Performing the Wedding 6

Anthony · Married on 06/23/2018

As they say, "this is one of the most important things you will ever do in your life." So stress is normal, anxiety, checking and rechecking are all normal. What's speical about Reissa Leigh? She is more than an officiant, Mrs. Leigh was a very knowledgeable and helpful in many ways. Reissa supersede our expectations from the set-up to local professional that could add to the wedding, while being mindfull of our budget. Mrs. Leigh gave suggestions, and one in particular stood out and that was the SAND CEREMONY. Reissa enjoys her work and it shows through her thoughtfulness and getting to know her clients. Reissa allowed our unique speical event be the untraditional wedding that we planned and dreamed of. Truely one of the BEST days in our lives. Reissa ROCKS..

Performing the Wedding 7
    Performing the Wedding 8
    Performing the Wedding 9
    Performing the Wedding 10
    Performing the Wedding 11
    Performing the Wedding 12

Kathryn · Married on 06/12/2018

What can I say.. I would not have been able to figure all the details with out Reissa Leigh! She was there to answer questions, and helping to check and make sure all my paperwork was complete! She really knows everyone there on the island and made everything go as smoothly as it possibly could. She was professional, caring and you can tell she really enjoys her job. Thank you so much for everything! We loved you!

Marci · Married on 03/08/2018

Reissa did an incredible job for our wedding! She’s incredibly organized and provided many insights through out the planning process in order to make our day wonderful! We enjoyed meeting and working with her!! Thank you Reissa!

Samantha · Married on 02/13/2018

Wonderful wedding! Just what we were looking for!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Performing the Wedding's reply:

My pleasure! It was a fun day, bucket truck lineman style!!

John · Married on 01/06/2018

Reissa was great. Without her assistance our wedding may not have gone as planned. She knows the area, knows the people and understands what it takes to get married in St. Croix. I would recommend her to anyone because I know she will do whatever it takes to perform a successful event.

Christina and Patrick · Married on 12/31/2017

She made it so much easier for us both. Her professional and personal demeanor was world class. We love you and thank you Forever.....

Performing the Wedding 13

Barbara · Married on 12/23/2017

Rissa is an amazing person and provided us with the BEST service as well as information! Because of the tragic hurricane that hit this most amazing island, we were unable to get married at our location. Rissa called me after using her generator to charge her phone. (WOW!) She wanted to know if we were still planning on getting married in December, 2017. We of course did and she assisted me in our planning. She has the BEST contacts! We were able to secure a location, get our cake, food, photographer, and of course the BEST officiant on the island! She told us exactly what to do for our license and went well beyond her "job title." We have fallen in love with St. Croix, and Rissa. We feel like she has become a member of our family and we can never repay her for making sure our wedding was everything and more- despite Mother Nature!

Performing the Wedding 14

amy · Married on 11/18/2017

Fantastic experience with our officiant Reissa Leigh! She helped us have all the necessary documents in order prior our arrival and wonderful to visit with the day before our ceremony. The ceremony was spectacular, Reissa has such a strong voice and put real meaning to the words spoken with her emphasis and caring voice!

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2017

We were given our officiant through our resort and I couldn't have picked anyone better!

Tyria · Married on 07/25/2017

Reissa you was absolutely amazing. We thank you so much for everything that you did to make our wedding special and so amazing.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts
    Tyria & Victoria

Nicole · Married on 07/24/2017

I would give Reissa a 5+ on all of the categories! When I first reached out to her, her initial response provided so much detail. We live in Florida, so this was a destination wedding for us; she was the very first thing I booked! Not knowing a thing about St. Croix, she helped guide me with so many things (where to stay, etc.). Reissa really goes above and beyond. My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding ceremony! If you are looking to book an officiant, I wouldn't look any further!

Stacy · Married on 07/17/2017

Reverend Reissa Leigh is awesome! I was a little nervous about planning a destination wedding but Reissa immediately put my mind at ease. Reissa provided us with a complete list of photographers, florists, hairstylists, etc. and had many suggestions of restaurants and fun places to visit while on the island. She also assisted us by providing a list of exactly what we needed to send to the Superior Court in order to obtain our license and when we arrived, put us in contact with a wonderful driver to take us to the Courthouse to pick it up. Reissa was very responsive to all of my emails, text messages and phone calls and would even send me reminders of things to be done. She performed our ceremony exactly as we had planned and it was like having a friend there putting a voice to the readings we had selected instead of someone we had just met. Her attention to every detail and all of her experience made our wedding everything we wanted and more! I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!

Jerry · Married on 06/18/2017

Super professional. Made our day extra special!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Performing the Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Jerry, it was my pleasure. I enjoyed being with you and Melissa on your special day. Your family is very sweet.

Alex · Married on 06/16/2017

We had a wonderful and memorable experience with Reissa! She was absolutely perfect for our wedding, and helpful throughout the whole process. She assisted with referrals for venders as well.

Jacqueline · Married on 06/04/2017

Everything about the day was perfect. Reissa made the process smooth and seamless.

Patricia · Married on 06/03/2017

Reissa was phenomenal with her service. Shw was on time and precise, extremely patient with pur special requests. She and her husband stayed for our wedding reception which made us feel like she was a part of our family. I would recommend her services to just about everyone!