56 Reviews for Performing the Wedding

Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
56 Performing the Wedding Reviews

I give Reissa a rating of 5 stars! I only spoke with her by email. But I was confident in her communications that it would great to have her as our officiant.

Profile Picture Mechelle, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What can I say.. I would not have been able to figure all the details with out Reissa Leigh! She was there to answer questions, and helping to check and make sure all my paperwork was complete! She really knows everyone there on the island and made everything go as smoothly as it possibly could. She was professional, caring and you can tell she really enjoys her job. Thank you so much for everything! We loved you!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa did an incredible job for our wedding! She’s incredibly organized and provided many insights through out the planning process in order to make our day wonderful! We enjoyed meeting and working with her!! Thank you Reissa!

Profile Picture Marci, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wonderful wedding! Just what we were looking for!

Profile Picture Samantha , 2/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa was great. Without her assistance our wedding may not have gone as planned. She knows the area, knows the people and understands what it takes to get married in St. Croix. I would recommend her to anyone because I know she will do whatever it takes to perform a successful event.

Profile Picture John, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She made it so much easier for us both. Her professional and personal demeanor was world class. We love you and thank you Forever.....

Photo for Performing the Wedding Review - Could not have been a more PERFECT day.. Thank you Reisse
Profile Picture Christina and Patrick , 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Rissa is an amazing person and provided us with the BEST service as well as information! Because of the tragic hurricane that hit this most amazing island, we were unable to get married at our location. Rissa called me after using her generator to charge her phone. (WOW!) She wanted to know if we were still planning on getting married in December, 2017. We of course did and she assisted me in our planning. She has the BEST contacts! We were able to secure a location, get our cake, food, photographer, and of course the BEST officiant on the island! She told us exactly what to do for our license and went well beyond her "job title." We have fallen in love with St. Croix, and Rissa. We feel like she has become a member of our family and we can never repay her for making sure our wedding was everything and more- despite Mother Nature!

Photo for Performing the Wedding Review - We're still waiting on our wedding photos! :)
Profile Picture Barbara, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony, Single Religion, No Denomination

Fantastic experience with our officiant Reissa Leigh! She helped us have all the necessary documents in order prior our arrival and wonderful to visit with the day before our ceremony. The ceremony was spectacular, Reissa has such a strong voice and put real meaning to the words spoken with her emphasis and caring voice!

Profile Picture amy, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were given our officiant through our resort and I couldn't have picked anyone better!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa you was absolutely amazing. We thank you so much for everything that you did to make our wedding special and so amazing.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts
Tyria & Victoria

Profile Picture Tyria, 7/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would give Reissa a 5+ on all of the categories! When I first reached out to her, her initial response provided so much detail. We live in Florida, so this was a destination wedding for us; she was the very first thing I booked! Not knowing a thing about St. Croix, she helped guide me with so many things (where to stay, etc.). Reissa really goes above and beyond. My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding ceremony! If you are looking to book an officiant, I wouldn't look any further!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Reverend Reissa Leigh is awesome! I was a little nervous about planning a destination wedding but Reissa immediately put my mind at ease. Reissa provided us with a complete list of photographers, florists, hairstylists, etc. and had many suggestions of restaurants and fun places to visit while on the island. She also assisted us by providing a list of exactly what we needed to send to the Superior Court in order to obtain our license and when we arrived, put us in contact with a wonderful driver to take us to the Courthouse to pick it up. Reissa was very responsive to all of my emails, text messages and phone calls and would even send me reminders of things to be done. She performed our ceremony exactly as we had planned and it was like having a friend there putting a voice to the readings we had selected instead of someone we had just met. Her attention to every detail and all of her experience made our wedding everything we wanted and more! I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!

Profile Picture Stacy , 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Super professional. Made our day extra special!

Profile Picture Jerry, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a wonderful and memorable experience with Reissa! She was absolutely perfect for our wedding, and helpful throughout the whole process. She assisted with referrals for venders as well.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Everything about the day was perfect. Reissa made the process smooth and seamless.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa was phenomenal with her service. Shw was on time and precise, extremely patient with pur special requests. She and her husband stayed for our wedding reception which made us feel like she was a part of our family. I would recommend her services to just about everyone!

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa was absolutely wonderful!!! She made sure that our wedding was exactly how we wanted it and gave us a ton of options on ceremony style. She came to the resort to meet with us the day before just to make sure we were comfortable and happy with the ceremony. She was amazing and I couldn't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Alexcia, 4/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reissa is a beautiful human being. We were accommodated beyond what anyone would be willing to do. She was truly a blessing to our very special event and consider part of the family now. Reissa is extremely professional and knows her business well, you would be blessed to have her assist you in your own special event!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Don't hesitate, Reissa is great to work with and full of helpful ideas. It was a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Al, 3/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa did a phenomenal job ensuring that our wedding went smoothly as can be - We had an issue with our marriage license paperwork and she was exceptionally helpful and volunteered to go the extra mile to make sure we didn't run into any hiccups. Her suggestions for readings, the ceremony, photographer, etc. were perfect. Although we'll never use her services again (you only get married once!) we would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding in St. Croix!
Thanks again, Reissa, for making sure our wedding day was perfect!
-James & Tony

Profile Picture James, 2/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa made our Wedding Day very special. She went above and beyond to help plan our special day recommeding locations, photographer, and more. The day was perfect and we couldn't have pulled it off long distance without her. We are very fortunate to have found Reissa to plan and officiate our wedding. We cannot say enough great things about her and highly recommend Reissa.

Profile Picture Jeff & Cathy, 2/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Mrs. Reissa Leigh ! If you are looking for a stress-free process look no further. Our day was perfectly imperfect as I like to say, it was laid back and carefree just like we wanted. Mrs. Leigh was lighthearted and funny but also extremely professional. She was in contact with us regularly leading up to our special day, to make sure that we had everything taken care of. Planning a vow renewal from afar was a bit challenging but Mrs. Leigh provided us with different options and suggestions (regarding the renewal and family oriented activities) that absolutely made the process simple. Our vow renewal was held in The Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa on 01/02/2017 and with four kids in tow ages 12,8,6,2 she absolutely understood our desire for something short and sweet! We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Arely, 1/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa is a wonderful officiant. Her template for putting together our ceremony was easy to follow. She had great options and ideas. You ca make your ceremony has long or short has you like. She made us feel comfortable at the service and you can see the joy she gets from performing marriages. We highly recommend Reissa Leigh and feel we have made a life long friend.
Mr. and Mrs. Craig

Profile Picture Dawn G, 10/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

On September 28, 2016 was the most amazing day of our lives!!!! Rev. Reissa made everything perfect and that much easier. She was absolutely the BEST!!!! She helped with everything from wedding jitters to wedding preparations. Rev. Reissa welcomed us with open arms and an open heart, she made us feel like family. You can tell she has been doing this for years, because as hectic and exciting as this moment was she definitely kept it it together. Her warmth and professionalism made us feel secure and joyous to have her guidance. The fact that she has opened her heart and home to us made it that much easier to trust in her. She was loving and caring, if we had a chance to choose again it would definitely be HER!!!! Thank you so much Rev. Reissa for making our day unforgettable!!!! From the bottom of hearts we want to say WE LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!!!!!

Profile Picture Sharon , 9/28/16, 1 Review