61 Reviews for Performing the Wedding

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
Rehearsal (1)
61 Performing the Wedding Reviews

Loved how she helped with ideas and she suggested a real beautiful spot. Would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family members looking to get married

Profile Picture Sheniqua, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Getting married away from home, I was worried about finding someone we both connected with and felt comfortable with, but that is exactly what we found in Reverend Reissa Leigh. She took the time to speak with me prior to our arrival for us to start to get to know each other a bit and answer any questions I had. She met with both of us prior to the ceremony, reviewed the ceremony to make sure it was exactly what we wanted, and again answered any questions we had. We eloped, and our ceremony was very intimate. She made sure to give us our space and time for our first look and even had extra tissues for me when I cried tears of joy! We felt relaxed, never rushed, and the ceremony and readings were lovely. We really love the way our ceremony was presented. Everything was so professional but also so very comfortable. I could go on and on, but I will say that my husband and I both highly recommend Reverend Reissa Leigh.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I give Reissa a rating of 5 stars! I only spoke with her by email. But I was confident in her communications that it would great to have her as our officiant.

Profile Picture Mechelle, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would like to say Thank you to Reissa for everything! If you are looking for an officiant for your wedding I highly recommend Reissa, I guarantee you will not regret it! She is the best and without all of her help I don’t know what I would have done. She was more then an officiant, she was a blessing! A truly beautiful woman inside and out!
25 year Vow Renewal

Photo for Performing the Wedding Review - My beautiful Family! Thank you Reissa
Photo for Performing the Wedding Review - Thank you Reissa for performing our vow renewal
Photo for Performing the Wedding Review - Reissa you are truly one of a kind!
Profile Picture Rose Michelle, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa was absolutely wonderful. We talked on the phone prior to coming down to St Croix for almost an hour! Her warmness and caring continued over into our meeting at the resort before our wedding. I felt like I was having a family friend marry us! She comes with our highest recommendation and we will definitely be having her renew our vows when the time comes!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As they say, "this is one of the most important things you will ever do in your life." So stress is normal, anxiety, checking and rechecking are all normal. What's speical about Reissa Leigh? She is more than an officiant, Mrs. Leigh was a very knowledgeable and helpful in many ways. Reissa supersede our expectations from the set-up to local professional that could add to the wedding, while being mindfull of our budget. Mrs. Leigh gave suggestions, and one in particular stood out and that was the SAND CEREMONY. Reissa enjoys her work and it shows through her thoughtfulness and getting to know her clients. Reissa allowed our unique speical event be the untraditional wedding that we planned and dreamed of. Truely one of the BEST days in our lives. Reissa ROCKS..

Photo for Performing the Wedding Review - Reissa Leigh Dressed to match the Bride & Groom.
Photo for Performing the Wedding Review - Happy Couple After Ceremony
Photo for Performing the Wedding Review - Walking into the furture together.
Photo for Performing the Wedding Review - Sand Ceremony Suggested by Reissa Leigh
Photo for Performing the Wedding Review - Three Colors of sand poured into one glass container.
Photo for Performing the Wedding Review - Bill Bass the Pan Man, Reissa Leigh & the Groom Mr. Thomas
Profile Picture Anthony, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What can I say.. I would not have been able to figure all the details with out Reissa Leigh! She was there to answer questions, and helping to check and make sure all my paperwork was complete! She really knows everyone there on the island and made everything go as smoothly as it possibly could. She was professional, caring and you can tell she really enjoys her job. Thank you so much for everything! We loved you!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa did an incredible job for our wedding! She’s incredibly organized and provided many insights through out the planning process in order to make our day wonderful! We enjoyed meeting and working with her!! Thank you Reissa!

Profile Picture Marci, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wonderful wedding! Just what we were looking for!

Profile Picture Samantha , 2/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa was great. Without her assistance our wedding may not have gone as planned. She knows the area, knows the people and understands what it takes to get married in St. Croix. I would recommend her to anyone because I know she will do whatever it takes to perform a successful event.

Profile Picture John, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She made it so much easier for us both. Her professional and personal demeanor was world class. We love you and thank you Forever.....

Photo for Performing the Wedding Review - Could not have been a more PERFECT day.. Thank you Reisse
Profile Picture Christina and Patrick , 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Rissa is an amazing person and provided us with the BEST service as well as information! Because of the tragic hurricane that hit this most amazing island, we were unable to get married at our location. Rissa called me after using her generator to charge her phone. (WOW!) She wanted to know if we were still planning on getting married in December, 2017. We of course did and she assisted me in our planning. She has the BEST contacts! We were able to secure a location, get our cake, food, photographer, and of course the BEST officiant on the island! She told us exactly what to do for our license and went well beyond her "job title." We have fallen in love with St. Croix, and Rissa. We feel like she has become a member of our family and we can never repay her for making sure our wedding was everything and more- despite Mother Nature!

Photo for Performing the Wedding Review - We're still waiting on our wedding photos! :)
Profile Picture Barbara, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony, Single Religion, No Denomination

Fantastic experience with our officiant Reissa Leigh! She helped us have all the necessary documents in order prior our arrival and wonderful to visit with the day before our ceremony. The ceremony was spectacular, Reissa has such a strong voice and put real meaning to the words spoken with her emphasis and caring voice!

Profile Picture amy, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were given our officiant through our resort and I couldn't have picked anyone better!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa you was absolutely amazing. We thank you so much for everything that you did to make our wedding special and so amazing.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts
Tyria & Victoria

Profile Picture Tyria, 7/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would give Reissa a 5+ on all of the categories! When I first reached out to her, her initial response provided so much detail. We live in Florida, so this was a destination wedding for us; she was the very first thing I booked! Not knowing a thing about St. Croix, she helped guide me with so many things (where to stay, etc.). Reissa really goes above and beyond. My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding ceremony! If you are looking to book an officiant, I wouldn't look any further!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Reverend Reissa Leigh is awesome! I was a little nervous about planning a destination wedding but Reissa immediately put my mind at ease. Reissa provided us with a complete list of photographers, florists, hairstylists, etc. and had many suggestions of restaurants and fun places to visit while on the island. She also assisted us by providing a list of exactly what we needed to send to the Superior Court in order to obtain our license and when we arrived, put us in contact with a wonderful driver to take us to the Courthouse to pick it up. Reissa was very responsive to all of my emails, text messages and phone calls and would even send me reminders of things to be done. She performed our ceremony exactly as we had planned and it was like having a friend there putting a voice to the readings we had selected instead of someone we had just met. Her attention to every detail and all of her experience made our wedding everything we wanted and more! I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!

Profile Picture Stacy , 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Super professional. Made our day extra special!

Profile Picture Jerry, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a wonderful and memorable experience with Reissa! She was absolutely perfect for our wedding, and helpful throughout the whole process. She assisted with referrals for venders as well.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Everything about the day was perfect. Reissa made the process smooth and seamless.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa was phenomenal with her service. Shw was on time and precise, extremely patient with pur special requests. She and her husband stayed for our wedding reception which made us feel like she was a part of our family. I would recommend her services to just about everyone!

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reissa was absolutely wonderful!!! She made sure that our wedding was exactly how we wanted it and gave us a ton of options on ceremony style. She came to the resort to meet with us the day before just to make sure we were comfortable and happy with the ceremony. She was amazing and I couldn't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Alexcia, 4/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reissa is a beautiful human being. We were accommodated beyond what anyone would be willing to do. She was truly a blessing to our very special event and consider part of the family now. Reissa is extremely professional and knows her business well, you would be blessed to have her assist you in your own special event!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Don't hesitate, Reissa is great to work with and full of helpful ideas. It was a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Al, 3/6/17, 1 Review