Perfekt Blend Reviews

10 Reviews for Perfekt Blend

1 User photo

• Denise

Denise Savage · Getting married on 08/31/2023

PerfektBlend can provide a band to fit your budget!

PerfektBlend was introduced to us here at the Crowne Plaza , Alexandria VA by another client for her Holiday Party. PerfektBlend was on time, set-up, sound checks, etc. were in accord with their timeline enabling all events to start on time. I was impressed and negotiated our contract for our employee Holiday Party on short notice with swift turnaround from them. They engaged staff and children to join in singing and dancing. If I were having my own event, I would think of them first!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Rodney

Rodney & Melissa Hardy · Married on 03/15/2020

Hardy Wedding

You all looked and sounded amazing. Our guests were blown away.

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Erica

Erica Berger · Married on 05/18/2019

Dancing ALL night long!

Perfekt Blend was BEYOND amazing! They were so professional and wonderful - I wish we could have had them play for another 3hrs but our venue had a sound ordinance. The dance floor was packed all night and they were so easy to work with. All of our guests couldn't stop raving about them - they took our wedding to another level! Thank you, Perfekt Blend

Sent on 06/28/2019

Ron Masci · Married on 12/21/2018

PB was sensational. I will never use another band for my future music needs

PB was the best band I’ve ever used. Their performance was totally outstanding. They played music which I had asked for prior to the engagement. I had the time of my life.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Carl Mccray · Married on 11/22/2018

Awesome work, for

It was a pleasure having Perfekt Blend join us at Amazon in Baltimore to kick off our busiest season of the year. Among the best live performers that I’ve seen, the singers did an amazing job adapting to what I know was a different environment that they were used to, and making this a “Peak to remember”. The level of diversity in their song choice, and ability to cater to our very diverse employee population was outstanding. Our employees have raved about how the live band aided this in being the best “Peak” season in the building’s 3 years. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience, and a better band, and Jacque, Band Manager, was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Event Planner and Guest · Married on 10/27/2018

#1 Hit -- the "Perfekt" band

Talented, classy, fun, hip, adaptive, entertaining, and engaging -- Perfekt Blend was the "perfekt" band for our 160-person celebration. The booking process was easy, the manager drove an hour to attend the venue walk through, and they were flexible when we asked at the end of the evening to play for another hour. That's how great they made our party -- our guests didn't want the great music, dancing, and fun to stop.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Racine · Married on 10/07/2018

Love Perfekt Blend - very professional and fun! Ready to book for 2019!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Darius and Phillip · Married on 08/18/2018

We would like to thank you for making our wedding such a perfect event! Your dedication, organization, knowledge, and talent was key to making our dream come true. We can't thank you enough for all of your help and are forever grateful! You exceeded our greatest expectations to ensure we had the most incredible day of our lives! There is nothing we can say to translate the gratitude we have for you, your band/singers, your execution, and delivery from the months leading up to the wedding, especially the day of. 5 stars isn't a limit that could capture all you have done.

Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Ariana · Married on 08/04/2018

This band rocked the house all night. Jacque Pitts, the manager, was extremely flexible and professional. I'd hire them again in a second!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

Perfekt Blend added such a special touch to my wedding! Jaque was so easy to work with and always happy to help. My guests really enjoyed the band's music and overall stage presence. They kept the crowd dancing and singing along! Their repertoire includes oldies and new songs, perfect (or should I say perfekt) for all ages to enjoy!

Sent on 08/20/2018