Perfectly Paired Photography Reviews

Perfectly Paired Photography 7
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Shinners · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Genuine, fun, quality photographers

Amrit has photographed both of my sisters weddings, and now mine as well! She is always professional without being stuffy. Our engagement pictures turned out BEAUTIFULLY, everyone was raving about them! The day of our wedding the weather was very bad so all of our pictures were taken inside, but they still turned out so well. We had a preview within a week and all of our pictures about 4-5 weeks after our wedding. We love them so much it was so hard to pick some to print!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Perfectly Paired Photography 10
    Perfectly Paired Photography 11
    Perfectly Paired Photography 12

Perfectly Paired Photography's reply:

Cait and Kevin it was such an honor to be a part of your beautiful day! Thank you for your kind words! Now you and your sisters will have to start thinking about having babies so I can keep seeing you every couple years, haha. xo wishing y'all the best adventures in your married life!

E & R · Married on 01/05/2019

Highly Recommended

We loved working with Amrit and Joe! Neither of us are very comfortable in front of cameras, however they really put us at ease. In fact, they were able to get quite a large amount of amazing photos of not just us, but our entire wedding party and guests.

During the last week before the wedding we had a snafu in trying to find an offsite location for photos. It was only then that the wedding day was forecast for rain. Amrit was very responsive and spent an entire day helping us search for alternative locations. While thankfully we avoided the rain and were able to get outdoor photos as originally planned, we really appreciate the time she took to help us.

Overall it was a great experience and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Perfectly Paired Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was such an honor documenting your union and all the special moments of the day. Your families couldn't be sweeter. xo wish the two of you all the happiness!

Kelly Taylor · Married on 08/24/2018

Amrit and Joe are the best

Amrit and Joe were so comfortable to work with! They were professional, prompt, and we had so much fun, not to mention we have the most amazing photos!

Perfectly Paired Photography 13
    Perfectly Paired Photography 14

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2018

We are so happy with Perfectly Paired! We spent a while researching and meeting with different photographers. When we met Amrit we were immediately put at ease. She is clearly very experienced and easy to be around and we appreciated that she gave us time to think about it without pressuring us. She even created a slideshow of shoots around Philly for us when we wanted to see more photos. We've now had our engagement shoot with Amrit and Joe and they were awesome! We were nervous we were going to feel uncomfortable but they were so easy to be with and they did a great job identifying good spots for photos. They even traveled to DC to do the shoot because we wanted to try to catch the cherry blossoms. They provided so many photos and captured great moments we're so happy with the photos! We can't wait for the wedding!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Perfectly Paired Photography's reply:

Thank you, Rebecca! I think DC was the perfect backdrop for you guys so glad y'all decided to do it there. We had such a good time with y'all and are super excited for wedding!!!
  • Amy

Amy Gordon · Married on 06/08/2018

Garden Ceremony/Country Club Wedding

Perfectly Paired Photography did an amazing job our our wedding photos! 2 photographers for 8 hours at a great price! Although I definitely think they were there for more than 8 hours!! They arrived early on our wedding day and were very creative with using the venue and decorations to capture special moments of our big day. Both photographers had great energy which made it a fun experience for everyone! Our photos turned out beautiful! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Perfectly Paired Photography 15
    Perfectly Paired Photography 16

Alex · Married on 06/01/2018

You Will Love Your Photos!

Amrit and Joe photographed 2 of my friends' weddings as well as my sister's wedding. After seeing the pictures from their weddings I knew I'd hire Perfectly Paired for my wedding! Amrit listened to what I wanted, and more importantly what I didn't want, and executed my requests perfectly! My parents love her because she isn't "front and center" during the ceremony or reception so the focus remains on the bride and groom. That being said, she still manages to capture absolutely beautiful pictures. My younger sister has already booked them for her wedding in the spring of 2019 and I can't wait to see the photos and to work with Amrit again!

Perfectly Paired Photography 17
    Perfectly Paired Photography 18
    Perfectly Paired Photography 19
    Perfectly Paired Photography 20
    Perfectly Paired Photography 21
    Perfectly Paired Photography 22
    Perfectly Paired Photography 23

Rebecca · Married on 05/27/2018

We LOVED Perfectly Paired Photography for our wedding photographers. We got married in May 2018 and also used them for our engagement shoot the year prior. Amrit and Joe are so easy to be around, they kept us on track during the day but were also flexible and let us get the photos we really wanted to get. They had thoughtful suggestions about how to schedule the night to make things run smoothly. They did an amazing job capturing genuine and candid moments from the getting ready all the way through the dancing. Those were our favorite photos. They worked well with a lot of different lighting and challenging layouts as our ceremony was in the lobby of a museum. They were definitely one of the more affordable options we found and we are so glad that we went with them because I can't imagine getting better photos even if we spent more money. We are so happy with our wedding photos, I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Devan · Married on 05/12/2018

Amrit is extremely easy to work with and really helps you feel confident as the big day moves closer! The day of she keeps everything moving on schedule and is so creative in her work. The pictures were everything I hoped for!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Perfectly Paired Photography's reply:

Thank you, Devan! I absolutely loved working with you and John. You guys are so cute together!

Nichole · Married on 12/02/2017

I was immediately drawn to the pictures on the website for Perfectly Paired Photography, but after talking to Amrit she made me 100% sure about wanting to work with her for our special day. We just did our engagement shoot a few weeks ago and Amrit made it fun and relaxed. We did a fun tour around the Ben Franklin Bridge. Our pictures turned out beautiful and now we are even more excited for pictures of our special day. I HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 05/18/2017

siobhan · Married on 10/28/2017

Amrit was an absolute joy to work with. From the beginning of our search for a photographer to our wedding day she was immediately available to answer all of our questions and worked within our busy schedules to be so accommodating. We found the prices extremely reasonable. Amrit worked hard to understand my vision for photos by encouraging me to make secret pinterest boards for engagement and wedding photos and making sure, before we finished, that we got all of the shots I wanted.
    Tons of people have told us how amazing our engagement photos are, during which Amrit herself was waste-deep in a river with multiple cameras just to get the perfect water shot of us. Amrit and Joe did a great job at our wedding and we could not be happier with all of our photos. Overall we are thrilled and would absolutely recommend Amrit and Perfectly Paired Photography!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2017

In planning our wedding quickly (in under 6 months), I was in a time crunch to get everything booked. Seeing Perfectly Paired's work online and being able to speak with Amrit made the choose of photographer so easy it seemed too good to be true. But besides saying yes to my fiance, choosing Perfectly Paired Photography has been one of the best decisions I've made. Being short on time we needed our engagement shoot photos back quickly so we could get our save the dates out. Amrit didn't flinch when we asked if she could get us a couple of the pictures quickly. She didn't get us just a couple back...she got them ALL back to us so we could choose the pictures we liked the best! Even better when we got the pictures back we loved them all!!! My fiance and I had been so unsure about how an engagement shoot would go since we've had no similar experiences. Amrit made the entire shoot easy. She didn't rush us once. She was open to every place we wanted to take pictures and even made some suggestions along the way. The pictures don't even show a trace of our nervousness which shows how great of a photographer she is! I am so excited for the wedding day and the amazing pictures I know she will capture of us together and with our family and friends!! THANK YOU AMRIT!!! YOU ROCK! :)

Sent on 05/05/2017

Perfectly Paired Photography's reply:

Ashley thank you for your kind words! I had such wonderful afternoon with y'all and can't wait for your wedding! You guys are so much fun I have no doubt your wedding will be anything less!

Kristen · Married on 07/01/2017

So attentive and flexible! Artistic ideas that create beautiful pictures that will still be beautiful 50 years from now!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Kristen,

Thank you so much for kind, thoughtful words! It means so much to us to hear feedback like yours.

Joe and I very much enjoyed spending your BIG day with you. Thanks for trusting us with capturing your wedding memories.

amrit

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2017

I couldn't have asked for better photographers to work with than Perfectly Paired. Amrit was so helpful from start to finish. She and Joe worked seamlessly together at both our engagement session and the wedding. Multiple family members commented on how professional and polite they were. They were well prepared with certain shots they wanted to get, but also open to our suggestions. We are extremely happy with how our pictures came out and can't wait to hopefully work with them again soon!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/10/2017

Amrit and Joe listened to what I wanted, and executed my poorly-explained vision PERFECTLY!!! They corralled my crazy family effectively and gave us incredible shots throughout the entire day. They are patient, flexible, professional, TALENTED, and the best to work with. Thank you so much for making us look AMAZING and capturing fantastic shots of the best day ever!!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Sarah and Denis,

Thank you both for inviting us to document your union. It was both an honor and a pleasure. You guys are super fun and your wedding was wonderful.

BIG congrats!!!

Amrit and Joe

Jennifer · Married on 12/23/2016

What a pleasure it was to have Amrit participate in our special day! Her professionalism and excitement to capture our moment shines through the photos! Her candid shots and ability to capture and bring out the essence of even the simplest moment was amazing. Invite Amrit to do your event, you will not be disappointed! #Priceless

Sent on 01/16/2017

Hi Jennifer,
    Thanks for your thoughtful and kind words. It was a true honor to be able to capture you and Ty "putting down your roots!" Wishing y'all all the happiness in your future adventures together.

amrit

Monalisa · Married on 09/25/2016

Our experience with Perfectly Paired Photography so far has been amazing! We've only had our engagement photos done so far but, we are so extremely happy with them! I was nervous on the day of our shoot due to my camera shyness but by the first few photos, I completely forgot we were doing a shoot and instead felt like we were hanging out with friends just having fun. Amrit and Joe have such a way of putting people at ease. Not to mention they are both just wonderful people. Our photos were beyond our expectations. From the gorgeous back drop of Valley Forge Park to our fun loving personalities, they captured it all. I have absolutely no doubt that every amazing moment of our wedding day will be captured so beautifully. Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience so far!
    Mona & Ryan

Sent on 07/28/2015

My fiance and I were looking for a photographer to do an engagement shoot in Philadelphia because we wanted an "urban" feel. I stumbled upon Perfectly Paired photography and loved their photos! Amrit was immediately responsive and flexible in scheduling a shoot (I think we booked it a week later!). My fiance and I are not from the area, so it was nice to have someone who took control of the locations and told us how to pose and we couldn't be happier with the results. We had such a fun day! We received our images fairly quickly and everyone loves them!

Sent on 08/04/2015

We are so glad that we found Amrit and Joe from Perfectly Paired--they took all the stress and pressure that we felt about hiring a photographer that would "get" us and made everything so easy, and beautiful! They are so talented, nice and easy to work with, and they're FUN and flexible. I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Julie · Married on 09/12/2015

Amrit and Joe were amazing to work with and we are so glad that we had them along for such a special time in our life. They did our engagement shoot and wedding and the pictures were nothing short of amazing.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Marlies · event on 06/19/2015

Fabulous photos! Amrit was on-time, very professional, unobtrusive at the party, and provided us with amazing photos of the event.

Sent on 08/06/2015
  • User5299468 · event on 05/31/2015

We had a family photo shoot with Amrit and couldn't be happier with the results (except maybe if my husband had gotten a haircut before the shoot!). Amrit was a joy to work with and handled the bickering kids beautifully. I think she truly captured the essence of our family. I will definitely use her again!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Rachael · Married on 05/30/2015

We were looking for a photographer for our wedding but didn't want video/drones (it's a thing apparently!!) or a fancy wedding album - just some really lovely shots of our friends and family coming together, interacting and reminders of our day.
    Amrit came recommended from another photographer as well as a community forum and she and Joe were wonderful. She responded promptly to my emails, called me back and was great with suggestions about how we could get what we were looking for, explaining what they would do etc.
    On the day they arrived early and were setting up to capture guests arriving and meeting each other for the first time. They were great at being invisible - some of my favorite pictures from our wedding are of perfect moments of laughter, happiness and they were able to capture all of that. We had a few "staged" pictures of our family together etc but weren't pulled away from everyone forever while that happened - they really made the whole process of being photographed easy!
    As promised we received a taster album of pictures on-line a couple of days after the wedding and the rest of the images came a couple of weeks later.
    I highly highly recommend Amrit and Joe at Perfectly Paired - we have some beautiful memories of our wedding day in the way we wanted it - they worked with our vision and made it happen.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Tara · Married on 03/28/2015

My husband and I were so happy we went with Perfectly Paired Photography to capture our special day. Joe and Amrit were extremely professional and made us feel at ease. They took all the right shots, and kept things moving on schedule throughout the day. The photographs were absolutely amazing and you could see their creativity shine through. I would definitely recommend them to any couple looking for stunning photos of their wedding.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Gina · Married on 03/20/2015

We are very happy with our photos from our wedding done by Perfectly Paired Photography. Amrit and Joe did such a nice job catching all of our favorite moments! I highly recommend using them for any occasion.

Sent on 05/29/2015