Perfectly Frank Entertainment Reviews

12 | Suffolk, VA

12 Reviews for Perfectly Frank Entertainment

Gary · Married on 10/14/2017

Frank provided the entertainment for our daughter's wedding. He was very easy to work with, accommodating, and professional. Frank's mission is to ensure that everyone is enjoying themselves to the max. Besides the music, he can provide custom lighting to make the venue extra special. And his prices are very reasonable. I definitely recommend Perfectly Frank and would use him again.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Marie Gordon · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolute professionalism and performance!

We utilized his services for our wedding, and the evening before party! He provided excellent entertainment and ensured he played all specific music that was requested! Have known him for many years and would never think of having an event without his services! All guests indicated it was the best wedding they have attended!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2017

Frank, was one of the best DJs I have ever met. He arrived on time, his set up and lights were great, he looked professional and his services during our wedding were top notch. Everyone at our wedding absolutely loved Frank. He kept people involved and on the dance floor which I greatly appreciated. He gave us his all at our wedding and all of us would HIGHLY recommend him. He played great songs, kept the night ALIVE, had a professional demeanor, was friendly and outgoing....just everything was perfect. I wouldn't book with anyone else and that's coming from a very picky bride, so take my word for it.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Brooke · Married on 11/26/2016

Frank was awesome and so much fun. He played a little bit of everything and took request from everyone. We also played a few games. I will definitely use him again for any event I have!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Carmella · Married on 09/08/2012

Frank was the DJ for our wedding last Saturday and I have to say he did such an amazing job. He was well within our budget and the music selection was perfect for us. Frank was also a lot of fun and actually joined our guests on the dance floor a few times, which everyone was really impressed with. My company has booked him to play our Christmas party this year, so I will get to see him again. Wonderful DJ

Sent on 09/12/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2012

D.J. Frank did a wonderful job at our wedding two weeks ago! The first time we met him I knew he was a great choice! He was on the same page with us the whole time and made it clear that the decisions were solely up to us (although he had good suggestions too!) We had so much fun and he kept the dancing flowing! Thanks again Frank.
    Ashley & Parker

Sent on 09/15/2012

Gwen · Married on 02/12/2011

I have attended many weddings and parties that Frank has DJ'd and have always been pleased with his work. He "makes" a party that's for sure! He always has the music you request and he gets things going. He is punctual and very professional. I would recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Amy · Married on 11/12/2005

DJ Frank is AWESOME! I have attended several events where he has provided excellent entertainment. We even had DJ Frank provide the music at my wedding which was so much fun. He played music for all ages and kept the dance floor crowded. He is an excellent choice for any event searching for a DJ.

Sent on 01/26/2012

david · Married on 08/27/2011

Frank did a great job at my sisters wedding reception. He has a huge selection of music. He is great at getting the crowd involved. I would recomed Frank for all occasions!!

Sent on 01/31/2012

Jason · Married on 07/10/2010

Perfectly Frank Entertainment was the DJ for my wedding 2 years ago. He is an awesome DJ and he provided all of the music that was asked for. He is very professional and a lot of fun. The equipment is top of the line and Frank was on time and dressed for the occasion. I wuold recommend DJ Frank for any event, anytime!

Sent on 01/31/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2012

They did a great job at my wedding and took people dance request through out the entire night.

Sent on 10/29/2012
  • Nikki

Nikki · Getting married on 10/26/2019

1.8
      2.0

You get what you pay for....

Someone recommended this DJ to my MIL and she hired him. My fiance and I eloped in Colorado in May and had our party June 1, 2019. Had June 1st been our actual wedding day, I would have lost my ever loving mind! My wedding day would have honestly been ruined because of the DJ. I spoke to him on the phone and he sounded like he really knew what he was doing. He helped come up with a timeline.He asked me to send him a playlist of songs we wanted played. I sent him 2 playlists. One for before the real dancing (about 40 songs) starts and the dance music (probably 25+ songs). The DJ played the wrong first dance song. Initially I told him Beautiful Crazy by Luke combs. Then I emailed him and changed it to a Carrie Underwood song. Then emailed him again saying we were going to stick with the Luke Combs song. I talked to him on the phone 2 days before our reception and confirmed AGAIN it was the Luke Combs songs. He played the Carrie Underwood song and when I looked at him and said "This is the wrong song...", he acted like he couldn't hear me. Within the first hour of the reception, he replayed 3 songs. WHO REPLAYS SONGS?! That is the biggest no no! I gave him 40 songs to play during cocktail/dinner time! NO EXCUSE. Later during the night, I asked him to play Bodak Yellow by Cardi B (It was a number 1 hit for months) and he managed to play the Latin Remix version. He didn't even have the radio version. I did not have a good time at my party because I knew what songs we picked and he did not deliver. The most important dance and song was completely ruined because he "read my mother in laws email containing the first dance song." When I was the most recent person emailing him. Legit DJ's have a timeline and list of songs printed out so there's no mistakes to be made. I have been contemplating writing a review, but I am still SO upset about how the party turned out, I don't want any other brides to make the same mistake.

Sent on 06/17/2019