Perfectly Frank Entertainment Reviews

10 | Suffolk, VA

10 Reviews for Perfectly Frank Entertainment

Gary · Married on 10/14/2017

Frank provided the entertainment for our daughter's wedding. He was very easy to work with, accommodating, and professional. Frank's mission is to ensure that everyone is enjoying themselves to the max. Besides the music, he can provide custom lighting to make the venue extra special. And his prices are very reasonable. I definitely recommend Perfectly Frank and would use him again.

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2017

Frank, was one of the best DJs I have ever met. He arrived on time, his set up and lights were great, he looked professional and his services during our wedding were top notch. Everyone at our wedding absolutely loved Frank. He kept people involved and on the dance floor which I greatly appreciated. He gave us his all at our wedding and all of us would HIGHLY recommend him. He played great songs, kept the night ALIVE, had a professional demeanor, was friendly and outgoing....just everything was perfect. I wouldn't book with anyone else and that's coming from a very picky bride, so take my word for it.

Brooke · Married on 11/26/2016

Frank was awesome and so much fun. He played a little bit of everything and took request from everyone. We also played a few games. I will definitely use him again for any event I have!

Carmella · Married on 09/08/2012

Frank was the DJ for our wedding last Saturday and I have to say he did such an amazing job. He was well within our budget and the music selection was perfect for us. Frank was also a lot of fun and actually joined our guests on the dance floor a few times, which everyone was really impressed with. My company has booked him to play our Christmas party this year, so I will get to see him again. Wonderful DJ

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2012

D.J. Frank did a wonderful job at our wedding two weeks ago! The first time we met him I knew he was a great choice! He was on the same page with us the whole time and made it clear that the decisions were solely up to us (although he had good suggestions too!) We had so much fun and he kept the dancing flowing! Thanks again Frank.
    Ashley & Parker

Gwen · Married on 02/12/2011

I have attended many weddings and parties that Frank has DJ'd and have always been pleased with his work. He "makes" a party that's for sure! He always has the music you request and he gets things going. He is punctual and very professional. I would recommend him for any occasion.

Amy · Married on 11/12/2005

DJ Frank is AWESOME! I have attended several events where he has provided excellent entertainment. We even had DJ Frank provide the music at my wedding which was so much fun. He played music for all ages and kept the dance floor crowded. He is an excellent choice for any event searching for a DJ.

david · Married on 08/27/2011

Frank did a great job at my sisters wedding reception. He has a huge selection of music. He is great at getting the crowd involved. I would recomed Frank for all occasions!!

Jason · Married on 07/10/2010

Perfectly Frank Entertainment was the DJ for my wedding 2 years ago. He is an awesome DJ and he provided all of the music that was asked for. He is very professional and a lot of fun. The equipment is top of the line and Frank was on time and dressed for the occasion. I wuold recommend DJ Frank for any event, anytime!

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2012

They did a great job at my wedding and took people dance request through out the entire night.