Perfect Touch Events Reviews

31 Reviews for Perfect Touch Events

Perfect Touch Events 1
Perfect Touch Events 2

Alexis · Married on 05/20/2011

Tara was my event planner for my wedding. She did a phenomenal job!!! I would recommend her work to anybody! She was very professional, knowledgable, and I could count on her whenever I needed anything. She helped make our day extra special and definately added the perfect touch!!! We absolutely loved her!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Tara and the Perfect Touch Events team were amazing~ they worked within our limited budget to help us plan an amazingly classy wedding and reception. They were knowledgeable, resourceful, flexible and understanding.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Nora · Married on 03/13/2004

My name in Nora and I had hired Tara Reeves as my wedding planner, I had interviewed several planners but I felt for comfortable with her. I made a good choice because she never once let me worry about anything. She was very hands on and always there when I needed to get answers. I had recieved many compliaments on how beautiful my wedding was, which took place at the Adams Mark Hotel in Daytona Beach, FL. It was an outside wedding and reception was in a grand ball room. She is highly recommened to be anyones wedding planner. Most of the time I felt she was to good to be true. I feel I didn't pay her enough.

Sent on 05/23/2012

PJ · Married on 05/13/2017

Tara and her crew are fabulous! So happy my daughter Lindsey booked her wedding to Bryon, with Perfect Touch Events. I found it a wee difficult to take over planning a destination wedding and Tara made it easy for me. We talked a lot and she was always upbeat and positive with so many great ideas to make the day MAGICAL?????? And it was!! If I had another daughter (one and done) I would not hesitate to book with Tara T at Perfect Touch Events. Her 6 week "Marry Me Month" partial planning package is divine!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Ty · event on 03/31/2012

4.2

Thanks for making my son's 2nd birthday even better than his 1st!! Mrs.Tulle found the perfect venue enough to accomodate over 50 people, a nice park shelter and provided inflatables for all of the kids to enjoy. There were plenty of balloons and fun decorations. The kids also loved the pinata. Thanks for your inventive ideas on themes!! Your help was priceless!!

Sent on 05/10/2012

ASHLEE · Married on 06/27/2013

2.4
      0.5
      3.5
      0.5

We hired Tara as our wedding planner and decided to go with her full coordination package; my husband and I feel like it was the worst decision we made for our wedding. Tara was ALWAYS nice to us, and over the phone seemed to know what she was talking about. But when it came down to the day of the wedding it all went downhill. Everything that we talked about in the days leading up to the big day seemed to be ancient history on the day of the wedding. Everything she started to set up had to be redone because it all looked so sloppy (the legs were sticking out from under the chair covers in the ceremony area, our sweetheart table was a disaster) and I have pictures of Tara's work and then after my bridesmaids and the venues GM fixed things. :( I also missed out on relaxing with my bridesmaids and getting one on one pictures with them before the wedding because they were all down stairs trying to hurry and set up the venue before the wedding started. If it was not for my bridesmaids and the GM of the venue I don't think our wedding would have been as beautiful as it was. I originally wrote another review that was too harsh and I received an email from Tara after submitting it. In the email she tried explain herself and that is why I edited my review. She made a comment that guest typically remember 3 key components about a wedding 1st how beautiful the bride looked, 2nd how the food tasted, 3rd did they have fun. EVERYONE at our wedding had a great time but I do not believe it was because of Tara. We wish we could have given her more stars, but in the end we were disappointed with her work on the day of the wedding. And if you do hire her we suggest ordering your linens through a reputable company; not Tara.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Perfect Touch Events's reply:

Perfect Touch Events takes great pride in our customer service and providing open and honest communication. We would never want any of our clients to feel mislead in in any way. With over 10 years of positive planning experience, we understand that sometimes emotions and hearsay get the best of people versus facts. We are 100% able to provide factual documentation disproving these false accusations made. The venue rental rate was significantly over the budget. It was our connection and relationship with the GM/ venue that saved them $4,500 allowing this property to be an option they could afford. To date Perfect Touch Events saved them over $6,000, which is a true testament to the value of our service. Client refused to pay for extra linens despite our recommendations (which we can verify). The day before event several unplanned tables were added, so their one extra linen covered this. Also we provided extra linens & decorations free of charge to cover the additional tables & space. Aside from a few minutes of napkin folding & a sweetheart table, the decorations were done by PTE’s. The wedding was beautiful! The ceremony, cocktail and reception all ran smoothly & successfully. We received lots of praise from the family & guests. We even received 2 referrals from guests of this wedding. Everyone had a great time and we are confident both the bride & groom had fun too. We hope this couple is able to focus towards the future and on enjoying their new married life.