43 Reviews for Perfect Touch Custom Weddings

Non-Religious (2)
Religious (2)
Military (1)
43 Perfect Touch Custom Weddings Reviews

Very well prepared and professional. Guests were please with their attentiveness.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love this vendor! Ronni has always messaged me, answered my calls, or returned my calls whenever I needed to speak to her. I am very grateful we used her for our officiant! She is very professional and answers my questions without making me feel like I am bothering her! She helped with a moh dress problem at the wedding and sat with us before the wedding so we could plan the whole ceremony. I definitely recommend using this vendor!

Profile Picture Carmen, 9/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Perfect Touch Customs Wedding is the way to go to help minimize the stress of planning a wedding. Ronni and her staff worked with my daughter and I to deliver a first class event. Their attention to detail throughout the entire process of planning, till after the event was paramount. My daughter and our families got to enjoy the wedding while Ronni and her staff took care of everything from coordinating the vendors, decorations, set up and break down of the venue and welcoming the guests.

Profile Picture Anaidy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

I only interviewed one wedding coordinator and knew right away I did not need to look any further, and boy was I right!
Ronni made my wedding, I could not have done it without her.
She made the whole day special, as well as the whole planning process.
She has an eye and an instinct as well as a pragmatism that made me relaxed and secure, knowing Ronni was "on it". I will miss her now that its over! Now if she could just plan my life lol

Profile Picture Kim, 6/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Ronni and her team did such an amazing job assisting with our wedding. They were very easy to work with, and our day was flawless thanks to them! I definitely recommend their services.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ronni is so professional and pleasant to work with, she spent time to listen to what I wanted my anniversary party and vow renewal to be and made it happen, even better than I imagined. She did it all far below my budget. She was the officiant for the vow renewal ceremony and made it very special and touching for us. My friends and family were all very pleased and impressed.

Profile Picture Lynn, 11/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Ronni was great to work with and she and her staff helped us pull off our wedding despite the windy day! I am confident that had she been able to control the weather for me she would have! Everything was just as we imagined and it was beautiful. Ronni really listened and understood my vision. I could not have pulled it off without her!

Profile Picture Dee, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

What an amazing lady! We did a multi couple Vow Renewel, and it was beyond beautiful!!! Words cannot express our gratitude, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the beautiful service you performed for all of us!!! Thank you Ronni!!!

Profile Picture Traci, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Ronni is an amazing person to work with. I have had the pleasure of not only working with her on a professional basis, but also had her help me with my own private ceremony. She is talented, dedicated, professional, and an amazing advocate for the bride. Whatever you want, whatever you need, she WILL make it happen. I have seen her in action on several occasions, any bride could definitely benefit from having her on their team.

Thank you, Ronni, for all that you do!

Profile Picture User7146817, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We did a vow renewal to celebrate 15 years of marriage. Of course I would call Ronni! She nailed our wedding, I absolutely wanted her to handle the renewal, this time she officiated. I left the scripting mostly to her, it was beautiful! Thank you for another memorable day of perfection!

Profile Picture Filena, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Ronni was an excellent officiant for our wedding. We needed to find someone on short notice, and Ronni was extremely flexible and communicative as we planned our wedding ceremony. She crafted a script that was absolutely perfect for our special day--we had many family members compliment us on our officiant selection! Overall, incredibly personable, flexible, and professional. We would absolutely recommend Ronni for anyone looking for an officiant or wedding planner.

Profile Picture December, 1/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We really enjoyed working with Ronni on our ceremony. She did a wonderful job and gave us exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture User5128705, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We felt everything went awesome with our special day. I was even worried when the ceremony ran late and Ronnie our officiant told me not to worry most all weddings run late. It went so smoothly during the ceremony, you would think we were actors and had done this daily for a living or something. I would recommend this company to others as we had no problems and we were very pleased with our outcome.

Profile Picture Diane, 9/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was such a blessing to have you involved in our wedding. There was NO way I could have pulled that off without you.

Thank you again for everything you did for us!

I would absolutely recommend her to a friend!

Profile Picture User5567789, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Military, Religious

Thank you Ronni for everything. The wedding was great. You and your staff made the wedding go very smoothly. Again thank you so much.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Both Ronnie and Dan were great! Dan worked with us to create a unique ceremony script and made our service exactly what we envisioned. We live out of state and our marriage license was lost in the mail so Ronnie took our duplicate to the courthouse herself to make sure the state received it. She went out of her way to ensure we received our certified copy. She really saved the day! :)

Profile Picture User4798648, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ronni is AMAZING!!! She was easy to work with and did an exceptional job on officiating the ceremony.

Profile Picture Tisha , 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What a great experience we had with Ronni and her staff! The wedding planning was an enjoyable process. Ronni kept us on task, on budget and on time and she was a great source of ideas and vendors for the wedding. The day of the wedding was very stress-free and as the mother of the bride I got to just relax and enjoy the day with my daughter and her bridesmaids. The reception was beautiful and came off without any problems. I would highly recommend Ronni and Perfect Touch Custom Weddings!

Profile Picture User4553448, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I knew I was in good hands the moment I met Ronni Johnston. I walked into the bridal show over a year before my wedding and was completely overwhelmed. So many large decisions that never crossed my mind. My military fiance was out of state, my mother was over 2 hours away, and I had just started a new full-time job. Ronni met with me as often as I wanted/needed and worked around my crazy schedule, meeting me late on weeknights and early on weekends. She quickly helped us find a location that would comfortably seat all our guests for ceremony and reception. She made sure I was aware of costs upfront prior to committing to anything. Ronni made recommendations and saved me hours upon hours of time investigating and reviewing vendors. By the time the wedding was close, my friends, family, co-workers, and patients couldn't believe how relaxed I was about the whole event. If something went wrong on the wedding day, I had no clue. Neither did my guests. I have had nothing but compliments on flow of ceremony, set up, decorations, food, and service (with amazing photos to prove it)! Ronni and her team made my day absolutely perfect. There couldn't have been a better way to start our happily ever after!! Thank you so much for everything you do Perfect Touch Custom Wedding Team!! You are fabulous!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ronni was a life saver during the entire wedding planning process and day of activities. For being an out of town bride Ronni offered wonderful recommendations and was always aware of our budget. Her research and planning saved me numerous hours.

Ronni and her staff were amazing on the day of our wedding. There wasn't one thing that we had to worry about. If anything did happen I was never aware of it!

I would highly recommend Ronni and Perfect Touch Custom Weddings. The money that they saved me and the time is well worth the investment!

Profile Picture User3412615, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

OMG, I do not even know where to start Ronni johnson is the best wedding planner ever! She did everything I asked and then some. She made my dream Wedding come to reality! She really did her very best to keep me on track with the budget LOL. She even help me keep my diva – bridesmaids under control thank you very much for that! I loved working with her and I wish I could get married again so I can to work with her again! having a wedding planner is so worth it!

Profile Picture shirley, 5/18/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Great experience. Ronni handled numerous issues, always on time and always to my specifications. I had (and am currently still having) a horrible experience with a cake company called World of Wedding Cakes, and I'm fairly certain they left the last review about wedding officiant services. A truly immature trick, but not something that surprises me about W.O.W. I had zero problems with Ronni and would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/17/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am really happy with Ronnie's professionalism and willingness to always be available to meet when we needed her to be. We met with her many many times and always felt as though we were a priority.
I felt like we had first class customer service with Ronnie.

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Ronnie took all of the stress out of this wedding. It was a joy to work with her, she had so many great ideas and contacts for us. Hiring Ronnie was the best decision we made for our event

Profile Picture Amy, 4/26/12, 1 Review