Perfect Touch Custom Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• F
    Farrah E. Married on 09/25/2021

Made the impossible possible!

I am not sure how I could have had my large wedding without Ronnie! Between having our venue close, changing our wedding date, COVID, changing our wedding again, and then trying to remember all the important details we discussed almost 2 years prior. Ronnie is the best of the best and the most detailed oriented person I know— I couldn’t recommend her enough!
    Chris S. Married on 08/13/2021

Very pleased

We are very pleased with every aspect of our association with Ronnie and Perfect Touch Custom Weddings. They were very professional helping us with suggestions and answers for all our questions. I would gladly recommend their service to anyone in need of an officiant.
    Misty B. Married on 05/23/2021

Absolutely amazed!

Ronnie was absolutely amazing. She pretty much had to do our service with her imagination. We had no idea what we really wanted. With just a little information she put the entire service together found us a venue and pretty much helped us every step of the way with options to make a beautiful service!
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 12/05/2020

Perfect! Super sweet and helpful

Ronni is fantastic! She pays attention to every detail and makes sure you get exactly what you want. Highly recommend!
    Cloetisha J. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Work

Thank you so much for everything. The service was exactly what we wanted, simple yet meaningful. She was also considerate of our wishes for what we personally wanted our service to be and we couldn’t have been happier.
    Brett K. Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent experience

With so many details involved in planning a wedding, it was really great having Perfect Touch handling everything. Having them made it so easy and the day really was perfect. No surprises, clear communication, always available for us... it really was a perfect day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    Eliza J. Married on 09/25/2020

Ronni is the best in the business!

I have worked with Ronni countless times throughout my career, but my experience with her in relation to my daughter's wedding is unparalleled. She is efficient, responsive, knowledgeable, kind, and truly cares about her clients and their events. She is an advocate for her clients and always suggests and does what is best for them. Thank you Ronni! You are amazing, and we love you!
  • Madison
    Madison H. Married on 09/19/2020

Outstanding Wedding Officiant

Ronni was our wedding officiant in September. She wrote my husband and I our perfect ceremony script and we had the ceremony of our dreams!
    Heidi I. Married on 06/04/2020

Bride and Groom

We consulted with Ronni for our vow renewal. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. It made a big difference to our planning and we are very pleased with her services.
  • Brianna
    Brianna B. Married on 05/08/2020

Everything was absolutely perfect

Ronni is true absolute best person we could have asked to be our officiant. We had no idea everything was so customizable and she was completely understanding! She is so easy to work with and makes sure everything goes smoothly. She helped us create our perfect ceremony!
  • Carmen
    Carmen Married on 04/13/2019
    I love this vendor! Ronni has always messaged me, answered my calls, or returned my calls whenever I needed to speak to her. I am very grateful we used her for our officiant! She is very professional and answers my questions without making me feel like I am bothering her! She helped with a moh dress problem at the wedding and sat with us before the wedding so we could plan the whole ceremony. I definitely recommend using this vendor!

Perfect Touch Custom Weddings's reply:

We are so glad you are pleased with the Perfect Touch difference!! We want all our couples to feel this way. We look forward to your wedding day!! Thanks for leaving a review!
  • Angel
    Angel H. Married on 11/26/2018

Fantastic attention to detail!

I wouldn't use anyone else for any event!!! Ronni Johnston went above and beyond to make my event as personal and memorable as possible!!! Thank you for taking care of my mamas celebration party! It was absolutely perfect!!!
    Lindsay A. Married on 07/17/2018

Ronni Will Make It Happen

I planned a wedding in Kansas from out of state and could not have done so without Ronni and her team. She was there for me for MONTHS, responding to every text, email, and call I made to her and thought of things I never in a million years would have. The day of, everything was taken care of from start to finish without me or my family having to do a thing. I would hire Perfect Touch again in a heartbeat.
    Tommy Married on 07/09/2018

Handled all the details

We asked Perfect Touch to help us put together our event on short notice. They handled everything, kept our budget on track, arranged for all our vendors and more. Gave us all the support we could have wanted and thought of things we wouldn't have. We didn't have to do anything but show up and see our guests. We got more than we expected and were glad we used them. Will definitely call them again.
    Erika Married on 11/11/2017
    Ronnie with Perfect Touch is amazing! She is a detailed and talented wedding coordinator and officiant! She did a phenomenal job with our wedding!
    Lisa Married on 10/19/2017
    Very well prepared and professional. Guests were please with their attentiveness.
    Anaidy Married on 07/22/2017
    Perfect Touch Customs Wedding is the way to go to help minimize the stress of planning a wedding. Ronni and her staff worked with my daughter and I to deliver a first class event. Their attention to detail throughout the entire process of planning, till after the event was paramount. My daughter and our families got to enjoy the wedding while Ronni and her staff took care of everything from coordinating the vendors, decorations, set up and break down of the venue and welcoming the guests.

Perfect Touch Custom Weddings's reply:

We loved working with her unique vision and your family! We feel that we've made friends as well as happy clients. Everything looked amazing, her wedding vision was very unique and we were so happy to help bring it to life!
    Kim Married on 06/08/2017
    I only interviewed one wedding coordinator and knew right away I did not need to look any further, and boy was I right!
    Ronni made my wedding, I could not have done it without her.
    She made the whole day special, as well as the whole planning process.
    She has an eye and an instinct as well as a pragmatism that made me relaxed and secure, knowing Ronni was "on it". I will miss her now that its over! Now if she could just plan my life lol

Perfect Touch Custom Weddings's reply:

You had an amazing vision for your wedding day and I was honored to help guide you through the process of bringing that vision into reality. My team and I loved seeing your beautiful wedding unfold magically for you and your guests. Thanks for trusting us with the day!
    Ashley Married on 04/22/2017
    Ronni and her team did such an amazing job assisting with our wedding. They were very easy to work with, and our day was flawless thanks to them! I definitely recommend their services.
    Lynn Married on 11/21/2016
    Ronni is so professional and pleasant to work with, she spent time to listen to what I wanted my anniversary party and vow renewal to be and made it happen, even better than I imagined. She did it all far below my budget. She was the officiant for the vow renewal ceremony and made it very special and touching for us. My friends and family were all very pleased and impressed.
    Dee Married on 10/15/2016
    Ronni was great to work with and she and her staff helped us pull off our wedding despite the windy day! I am confident that had she been able to control the weather for me she would have! Everything was just as we imagined and it was beautiful. Ronni really listened and understood my vision. I could not have pulled it off without her!

Perfect Touch Custom Weddings's reply:

I was so glad you included us! Your wedding vision was very unique and we got to enjoy pulling it together for you. You both looked amazing!
    Traci Married on 04/01/2016
    What an amazing lady! We did a multi couple Vow Renewel, and it was beyond beautiful!!! Words cannot express our gratitude, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the beautiful service you performed for all of us!!! Thank you Ronni!!!
    Eliza Married on 03/31/2016
    Ronni is an amazing person to work with. I have had the pleasure of not only working with her on a professional basis, but also had her help me with my own private ceremony. She is talented, dedicated, professional, and an amazing advocate for the bride. Whatever you want, whatever you need, she WILL make it happen. I have seen her in action on several occasions, any bride could definitely benefit from having her on their team.

Thank you, Ronni, for all that you do!
  • F
    Filena Married on 03/12/2016
    We did a vow renewal to celebrate 15 years of marriage. Of course I would call Ronni! She nailed our wedding, I absolutely wanted her to handle the renewal, this time she officiated. I left the scripting mostly to her, it was beautiful! Thank you for another memorable day of perfection!