Perfect Touch Custom Weddings Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

44 Perfect Touch Custom Weddings Reviews
  • Carmen

Carmen · Getting married on 04/13/2019

I love this vendor! Ronni has always messaged me, answered my calls, or returned my calls whenever I needed to speak to her. I am very grateful we used her for our officiant! She is very professional and answers my questions without making me feel like I am bothering her! She helped with a moh dress problem at the wedding and sat with us before the wedding so we could plan the whole ceremony. I definitely recommend using this vendor!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Perfect Touch Custom Weddings's reply:

We are so glad you are pleased with the Perfect Touch difference!! We want all our couples to feel this way. We look forward to your wedding day!! Thanks for leaving a review!

Lindsay Allen · Married on 07/17/2018

Ronni Will Make It Happen

I planned a wedding in Kansas from out of state and could not have done so without Ronni and her team. She was there for me for MONTHS, responding to every text, email, and call I made to her and thought of things I never in a million years would have. The day of, everything was taken care of from start to finish without me or my family having to do a thing. I would hire Perfect Touch again in a heartbeat.

Lisa · Married on 10/19/2017

Very well prepared and professional. Guests were please with their attentiveness.

Anaidy · Married on 07/22/2017

Perfect Touch Customs Wedding is the way to go to help minimize the stress of planning a wedding. Ronni and her staff worked with my daughter and I to deliver a first class event. Their attention to detail throughout the entire process of planning, till after the event was paramount. My daughter and our families got to enjoy the wedding while Ronni and her staff took care of everything from coordinating the vendors, decorations, set up and break down of the venue and welcoming the guests.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Perfect Touch Custom Weddings's reply:

We loved working with her unique vision and your family! We feel that we've made friends as well as happy clients. Everything looked amazing, her wedding vision was very unique and we were so happy to help bring it to life!

Kim · Married on 06/08/2017

I only interviewed one wedding coordinator and knew right away I did not need to look any further, and boy was I right!
    Ronni made my wedding, I could not have done it without her.
    She made the whole day special, as well as the whole planning process.
    She has an eye and an instinct as well as a pragmatism that made me relaxed and secure, knowing Ronni was "on it". I will miss her now that its over! Now if she could just plan my life lol

Sent on 06/15/2017

Perfect Touch Custom Weddings's reply:

You had an amazing vision for your wedding day and I was honored to help guide you through the process of bringing that vision into reality. My team and I loved seeing your beautiful wedding unfold magically for you and your guests. Thanks for trusting us with the day!

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Ronni and her team did such an amazing job assisting with our wedding. They were very easy to work with, and our day was flawless thanks to them! I definitely recommend their services.

Lynn · Married on 11/21/2016

Ronni is so professional and pleasant to work with, she spent time to listen to what I wanted my anniversary party and vow renewal to be and made it happen, even better than I imagined. She did it all far below my budget. She was the officiant for the vow renewal ceremony and made it very special and touching for us. My friends and family were all very pleased and impressed.

Dee · Married on 10/15/2016

Ronni was great to work with and she and her staff helped us pull off our wedding despite the windy day! I am confident that had she been able to control the weather for me she would have! Everything was just as we imagined and it was beautiful. Ronni really listened and understood my vision. I could not have pulled it off without her!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Perfect Touch Custom Weddings's reply:

I was so glad you included us! Your wedding vision was very unique and we got to enjoy pulling it together for you. You both looked amazing!

Traci · Married on 04/01/2016

What an amazing lady! We did a multi couple Vow Renewel, and it was beyond beautiful!!! Words cannot express our gratitude, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the beautiful service you performed for all of us!!! Thank you Ronni!!!

Eliza · Married on 03/31/2016

Ronni is an amazing person to work with. I have had the pleasure of not only working with her on a professional basis, but also had her help me with my own private ceremony. She is talented, dedicated, professional, and an amazing advocate for the bride. Whatever you want, whatever you need, she WILL make it happen. I have seen her in action on several occasions, any bride could definitely benefit from having her on their team.

Thank you, Ronni, for all that you do!

• F

Filena · Married on 03/12/2016

We did a vow renewal to celebrate 15 years of marriage. Of course I would call Ronni! She nailed our wedding, I absolutely wanted her to handle the renewal, this time she officiated. I left the scripting mostly to her, it was beautiful! Thank you for another memorable day of perfection!

• December

December · Married on 01/04/2016

Ronni was an excellent officiant for our wedding. We needed to find someone on short notice, and Ronni was extremely flexible and communicative as we planned our wedding ceremony. She crafted a script that was absolutely perfect for our special day--we had many family members compliment us on our officiant selection! Overall, incredibly personable, flexible, and professional. We would absolutely recommend Ronni for anyone looking for an officiant or wedding planner.

We really enjoyed working with Ronni on our ceremony. She did a wonderful job and gave us exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Perfect Touch Custom Weddings's reply:

I am honored to have been included in your wedding day! You were both a delight to work with and I wish you all the happiness in the world for your new marriage!

Diane · Married on 09/16/2015

We felt everything went awesome with our special day. I was even worried when the ceremony ran late and Ronnie our officiant told me not to worry most all weddings run late. It went so smoothly during the ceremony, you would think we were actors and had done this daily for a living or something. I would recommend this company to others as we had no problems and we were very pleased with our outcome.

It was such a blessing to have you involved in our wedding. There was NO way I could have pulled that off without you.

Thank you again for everything you did for us!

I would absolutely recommend her to a friend!

Jessica · Married on 12/12/2014

Thank you Ronni for everything. The wedding was great. You and your staff made the wedding go very smoothly. Again thank you so much.

Both Ronnie and Dan were great! Dan worked with us to create a unique ceremony script and made our service exactly what we envisioned. We live out of state and our marriage license was lost in the mail so Ronnie took our duplicate to the courthouse herself to make sure the state received it. She went out of her way to ensure we received our certified copy. She really saved the day! :)

Tisha · Married on 10/12/2014

Ronni is AMAZING!!! She was easy to work with and did an exceptional job on officiating the ceremony.

What a great experience we had with Ronni and her staff! The wedding planning was an enjoyable process. Ronni kept us on task, on budget and on time and she was a great source of ideas and vendors for the wedding. The day of the wedding was very stress-free and as the mother of the bride I got to just relax and enjoy the day with my daughter and her bridesmaids. The reception was beautiful and came off without any problems. I would highly recommend Ronni and Perfect Touch Custom Weddings!

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2013

I knew I was in good hands the moment I met Ronni Johnston. I walked into the bridal show over a year before my wedding and was completely overwhelmed. So many large decisions that never crossed my mind. My military fiance was out of state, my mother was over 2 hours away, and I had just started a new full-time job. Ronni met with me as often as I wanted/needed and worked around my crazy schedule, meeting me late on weeknights and early on weekends. She quickly helped us find a location that would comfortably seat all our guests for ceremony and reception. She made sure I was aware of costs upfront prior to committing to anything. Ronni made recommendations and saved me hours upon hours of time investigating and reviewing vendors. By the time the wedding was close, my friends, family, co-workers, and patients couldn't believe how relaxed I was about the whole event. If something went wrong on the wedding day, I had no clue. Neither did my guests. I have had nothing but compliments on flow of ceremony, set up, decorations, food, and service (with amazing photos to prove it)! Ronni and her team made my day absolutely perfect. There couldn't have been a better way to start our happily ever after!! Thank you so much for everything you do Perfect Touch Custom Wedding Team!! You are fabulous!

Ronni was a life saver during the entire wedding planning process and day of activities. For being an out of town bride Ronni offered wonderful recommendations and was always aware of our budget. Her research and planning saved me numerous hours.

Ronni and her staff were amazing on the day of our wedding. There wasn't one thing that we had to worry about. If anything did happen I was never aware of it!

I would highly recommend Ronni and Perfect Touch Custom Weddings. The money that they saved me and the time is well worth the investment!

OMG, I do not even know where to start Ronni johnson is the best wedding planner ever! She did everything I asked and then some. She made my dream Wedding come to reality! She really did her very best to keep me on track with the budget LOL. She even help me keep my diva – bridesmaids under control thank you very much for that! I loved working with her and I wish I could get married again so I can to work with her again! having a wedding planner is so worth it!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Perfect Touch Custom Weddings's reply:

We were delighted to work with you and so very glad you were happy! Your wedding was beautiful....we look forward to the anniversary parties and baby showers we will get to share with you in the future!

Danielle · Married on 11/17/2012

Great experience. Ronni handled numerous issues, always on time and always to my specifications. I had (and am currently still having) a horrible experience with a cake company called World of Wedding Cakes, and I'm fairly certain they left the last review about wedding officiant services. A truly immature trick, but not something that surprises me about W.O.W. I had zero problems with Ronni and would definitely recommend her!

Andrew · Married on 04/27/2012

I am really happy with Ronnie's professionalism and willingness to always be available to meet when we needed her to be. We met with her many many times and always felt as though we were a priority.
    I felt like we had first class customer service with Ronnie.