Perfect Sky Productions Reviews

36 Reviews for Perfect Sky Productions

• Lori

Lori R. · Married on 03/13/2021

Wedding Ceremony

Professional and a pleasure to work with! Such a great resource to provide a live wedding ceremony stream for family and friends to celebrate with us during these Covid times!

Sent on 03/16/2021
  • Alyssa

Alyssa S. · Married on 02/10/2020

Amazing Amazing Amazing!!!

Our video was absolutely sweet and elegant! Thank you Schuyler for putting such an amazing video together. The day went by so effortlessly and I can't thank him enough for such an amazing result! He filmed our wedding perfectly and it's something we can look back on and treasure forever.

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • Tuula

Tuula · Married on 01/19/2020

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service from day one to the final video

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon M. · Married on 10/16/2019

Disney Wedding 10/16/2019

Schuyler and his team were excellent to work with. Prior to the big day, Schuyler contacted me via phone/emails. Through it all, we coordinated what my soon-to-be-husband and I wanted for our videography. And of course, he was flexible, since we kept changing the layout of our ceremony and characters. I'm glad we hired them as our videographers, since the day went by way too quick. I remember during that busy day, my DH was worried about rain, and Schuyler pulled out his Dark Weather app showing that the rain was missing us prior to the ceremony. It did sprinkle after our ceremony, but it was memorable! Otherwise, definitely loved the mini trailer he shot with his team, and the way he captured the day. Highly recommend for future Disney weddings!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Nellie

Nellie K. · Married on 04/13/2019

You forget they are there...Until you get the video that makes you cry!

Sky and his team are amazing. They are responsive in planning and when they show up on the day of they are prepared and just really easy to work with. Then they just blend right into the background and you totally forget they are there.... Until you're sitting at your desk at work and start sobbing because the video they create of your special day is just so perfectly captured. I would use Sky time and again. His work and work ethic are both excellent. Thank you for making my day so memorable!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • I

Ioana · Married on 06/09/2018

We had an amazing experience with Perfect Sky Productions for our wedding on March 25th 2018 at the Lake Mary Events Center. Schuyler and his team were great from our initial meeting all the way through delivering our final product. They were very professional, fun to work with and they delivered a wedding teaser, film and cinematographic recap that blew our expectations! The editing was amazing! Schuyler is incredibly talented. Brides, look no further! We have video that we will cherish forever to remember our special day by. Best part was they caught so many moments that we missed that day. Such a treasure and worthwhile investment to have videography at the wedding! Thank you Perfect Sky! We love your work! - Ioana and Chase

Sent on 07/28/2018

Sam · Married on 03/29/2018

Having a wedding in a different country makes you worry in so many ways especially film and photos. Schuyler has made the most magical video we could ever imagine! We are delighted with the video and honestly couldn’t have asked for anything more. Amazing!! Thank you

Sent on 07/24/2018

Sophie · Married on 03/29/2018

I’m from England and Schuyler filmed my wedding in March in Lake Nona this year. He perfectly captured the day and I am delighted with the teaser and wedding film - a fantastic reminder of my big day. Highly recommended thank you xx

Sent on 07/24/2018

Kitty · Married on 05/27/2017

The Best in class !
    Our Videographer Josh is so talented.
    Very accomodating.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Chrysten · Married on 02/04/2016

My husband & I recently got married at Paradise Cove and we cannot say enough good things about this venue and staff! From the Spanish moss hanging from the trees to the tiki-bar market lights and beach atmosphere, this venue had everything we were looking for and more. Nicole Arlotta from Nicole Squared Events helped coordinate our big day down to the very last detail. Kristy Alonzo’s team of hair/makeup artist helped make me and my special ladies look and feel beautiful from head to toe. There was not a dry eye after Lon Tosi from Sensational Ceremonies officiated our ceremony along the gorgeous lakefront and our guest LOVED my husband’s boat entrance! The reception area & cypress trees were beautifully lit with soft up lighting from Soundwave Entertainment, and their DJs Les & Vinny kept the party going all night long with the club mixing vibes. The food from Cocktails Catering was beyond delicious and multiple guests said “it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding.” We were very happy with our decision to have Mike Briggs provide his professional & artistic photography. Our images turned out beautiful. Lee Forest and his team absolutely out did themselves with my bouquet & floral arrangements…they were breath taking!! Schyler Osborne from Perfect Sky Productions graciously provided videography services, and we must say, he truly is a master at capturing the special moments and excitement of our wedding day. We couldn’t have asked for a better team of vendors to make the wedding of our dreams come true!

Sent on 03/23/2016
  • Jason &

Jason · Married on 10/16/2015

We first met Schuyler at one of John Michael Wedding tasting events in early 2015 and saw some of his work on both video/photo. His past work and current work continues to surpass customers expectations and the awards prove his experience is there so we chose him to video our wedding. Being nervous was an understatement as it was the year same-sex marriage was passed so we wanted this to be perfect and we can say our end result was nothing but perfect. The end result was so worth the wait! We would highly recommend anyone use his services for any event, not just weddings.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Johnny M. · Married on 07/18/2015

Where do we start, can we just take our hats off and say BRAVO! To Perfect Sky! Our wedding video is absolutely amazing, we are so impressed, we were moved to tears, the way our wedding day was captured, the emotions, the essence, the love, everything was captured, and we are so grateful to be able to see this, and relive that day each time we share this video with our loved ones. Our wedding video is such a beautiful work of art, thank you Schuyler for allowing us to have this memory to treasure forever. You are a true talent, thanks a million!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Perfect Sky Productions did an AMAZING job on our wedding video! I honestly cannot watch it without crying. The music selection, sound, production quality were all fantastic! They got such great footage that I didn't even notice during the day including a dance with my grandma. They did a great job of editing everything in the video so it flows really well but it's great to have the full footage as well. Honestly one of my favorite wedding vendors.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Perfect Sky Productions's reply:

Thank you so much. This review means the world to me.
    Sky
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 11/23/2012

Sky took such great care of us. Although we don't have the video yet (only been a week), he had a great crew there and we saw them at every special moment. Craig our videographer even helped with our laptop video presentation - thank goodness he got it working! I have seen many of Sky's videos and no one else in town compares!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Rebecca · Married on 01/28/2012

I knew from the very beginning that I wanted Perfect Sky Productions for my wedding videographer. He was recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids. He had done some work for their family in the past, and they really liked him. As soon as I saw his work, I was sold. It was beautiful and artistic. I didn’t want just a plain, straight forward filming of my wedding; I wanted something more. I knew Perfect Sky would give me that. I fell in love with his videos and style of work. When I sat down to meet Sky, I became even more convinced I made the right decision. He was pleasant and funny, while still being professional. I really felt that he wanted to get a sense of who we were as a couple, our story, and how to best show that on film. Working with Perfect Sky was great, and I am thrilled with our finished product. It is professional and beautiful, and my family and I love showing it off. Somehow, he found out what one of my favorite songs by my favorite band is, and used that in one of the videos. That was such a great surprise! I highly recommend Perfect Sky Productions. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Allison · Married on 01/15/2011

After seeing Perfect Sky Productions work for the first time I was hooked.
    We knew they were the BEST choice for our special day!
    I adore the way they invoke the emotion of your special day, wrap it with fun music and deliver it in a well executed DVD presentation.
    Absolutely one of the most created teams I have ever encountered.
    We made an amazing choice with Perfect Sky, truly a home run!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/23/2010

In my previous job, I was VERY involved in the Orlando wedding industry and know most of the wedding vendors through my 4 year career as PWG publisher. For my Austin, TX wedding I chose Perfect Sky to capture the weekend and couldn't be happier with my decision. Schuyler and his crew were there from the rehearsal to the send off and turned my wedding into a cinematic masterpiece. I cannot say enough about Schuyler...he is a master at his craft and brings professionalism, integrity and personality into every wedding. His attention to detail is reflected throughout every video (he also did my sisters) and brings a fresh, unique view to videography. If you are on the fence on hiring a videographer...GET ONE and if you want an amazing keepsake for you and your future kiddos to watch...book Perfect Sky. Congratulations to all of the brides out there...enjoy your wedding movie!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/23/2010

Sent on 06/16/2011

Kimberly · Married on 10/16/2010

Perfect, perfect, perfect!!!! Our wedding was in October of last year, and all that I'm left with are photos and video. Sure, I look at the photos that hang on our walls but when I'm really feeling nostalgic and missing everyone's smiling faces, I have Perfect Sky's AWESOME videos to bring me back in time. Schuyler's sense of humor made it easy to invite him in to some of the most intimate settings (like, the room all of the ladies were getting ready in). He respects privacy but still manages to find those special moments with your parents, family and friends. He has an eye for detail but a nice concept of reality so your video stays grounded but beautiful. We let him choose all of the music and we couldn't have picked it better ourselves. Now, whenever we hear the songs we relive the video in our minds that captured some of the moments we didn't see on the day of. And, the best part, he doesn't charge an arm and a leg. He is very reasonable for his skill and production. We are so thankful we chose Perfect Sky for our big day!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Victor · Married on 07/17/2010

At the time my wife, Lisa, and I got engaged we lived in different states. She lived in Kissimmee, FL and I lived in Tuckahoe, NY. Seeing each other was difficult, and wedding planning more challenging. We linked up with Susie Weiss and she provided a list of recommended videographers. While they all had something special to offer, it was an easy choice for us. Schuyler had amazing artisitic capability, a kind way of dealing with us (including our 2 children) and working to understand what exactly we wanted out of our day, and more specifically our video. He also made it easier than I had hoped -- accomodating my travel / time schedule. On wedding day, he was always a step ahead of us and made the day relaxing and fun. Not to be forgotten, for what the package that we selected, the pricing was competitive, so that was a plus too! When we received our video, we saw all the things we had wanted, but we also wanted to allow Schuyler's artistic side and experience to shine through. We are SO very happy with our video, Schuyler's AMAZING work, and the great service we received. The editing, camera work/angles, music, and completeness were top notch!! Everyone that watched it so far has nothing but great things to say.

We highly recommend Perfect Sky.

Sent on 04/11/2011

Valerie · Married on 02/13/2010

2/13/10 wedding. Sky was really flexible and professional the night of my wedding. I recommend him highly. Check out his website for his work, you will be impressed. Worth the money. He was recommended to me and I'm glad i made the choice to book him cause his work is phenomenal. Happy looking..:)

Sent on 06/11/2010

Beth · Married on 11/21/2009

Sky Productions was remarkable. As a woman who never has camera's in my face, I was convinced I was going to be camera claustrophobic! However, my videographer did an amazing job of catching all the little and big moments without me noticing he was there.

Sky did a great job truly capturing the meaning and joy of our special day. The creative piece is so fun to watch!

I would recommend Sky Productions to any Orlando bride!

Sent on 04/15/2010

Sarah · Married on 04/25/2009

Breathtaking!

Schuyler Osborne and his team at Perfect Sky Productions masterfully captured our wedding memories in a way that photos simply cannot… the sights, the sounds, the emotion.

For something as important as our wedding, my husband and I thoroughly researched and met with numerous videographers before selecting Schuyler. We found in Schuyler what we were looking for… a videographer with the proven experience, artistic talent, and importantly, someone that we would feel comfortable with on our wedding day. Suffice it to say, we are so pleased with our decision as Schuyler far exceeded our expectations.

Leading up to the wedding Sky was very thorough, responsive, genuine, and grounded. He really took the time to listen and understand our style and what we were looking for, and made recommendations accordingly. On the day of our wedding, Sky knew how to get all the important shots without being intrusive or loud. He was always calm, funny, and one step ahead of the rest of us so that he could capture everything. He made my husband and I, as well as our wedding party, feel comfortable in front of the camera… we basically forgot he was there.

Schuyler is truly gifted and demonstrated his ability to tell the story on our day with such simple elegance. My husband and I watched the video multiple times together and with our families. The comments were unanimous – simply breathtaking! I think just about everyone teared up when watching it for the first time… and second… and third!

I know many brides (and their grooms) don't think that a videographer is in their budget, but my husband and I can comfortably say that hiring Schuyler and his talented team was one of the best investments we made. The energy, playfulness, and passion captured in the video will be enjoyed for years and generations to come! Thanks for everything Sky!

Sent on 03/03/2010

Danielle · Married on 10/26/2008

Thank you so much to Schuyler and his crew for doing such a wonderful job on our video. We love, love, love it! Especially the photo montage from children to adults. Every aspect of the video was just perfect. The transitions of each moment and choreography with the music were spot on. Everything was just fabulous. We really can't say enough. And every time I watch it, the tears still flow. Another key point...our guests did not even realize we had video. They blended into the crowd and meshed well with all our vendors!!

And if you think you don't want or need video, think again!!! To me, the video is almost more important than the photography. Pictures capture still moments...but video captures live action and moments you will enjoy forever!!!

Thanks again!
    John & Danielle
    October 26, 2008

Sent on 05/27/2009

Emily · Married on 10/18/2008

Perfect Sky made it possible for us to see just how magical our wedding really was. When we got the video, we were beyond pleased! Schuyler and his team were fun, professional and most of all created an unbelievable video! The video was one of the elements we considered cutting to save cost- looking back, it's the most valuable thing I was able to take away! You don't want to miss out on what he could do for your wedding!!!

Sent on 05/29/2009