Perfect Prints Photography Reviews

Perfect Prints Photography 4
Perfect Prints Photography 5

Michelle Thomas · Married on 09/28/2019

Very professional and knowledgeable

Great service on the canal. We were late and she was very accommodating. Her knowledge of the poses was extraordinary and she made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely hire again for the reception.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic Photographer

Aireauna was the 2nd shooter for our wedding. We had not met her before the day of the wedding, but her photography was such a wonderful surprise. Aireauna has a different style than that of our main (and also excellent) photographer and I had no idea that I would like her style of photography so much. It was so great to have a nice mix of the two. She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with all of the photos and they are just outstanding.

Perfect Prints Photography 6
    Perfect Prints Photography 7
    Perfect Prints Photography 8
    Sent on 04/23/2019

Perfect Prints Photography's reply:

I loved working with you and PJ! Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was tons of fun and I was very lucky to help capture the love you two have for each other.

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2018

Fantastic!!

Aireauna is an amazing photographer. I was very picky about how I wanted my wedding pictures done since it was the most important day of my life and she was so easy to work with and flexible to what you wanted to do. She also comes up with poses if you aren’t sure and I definitely loved that. I definitely recommend her and my pictures turned out exactly the way I wanted them to.

Perfect Prints Photography 9
    Perfect Prints Photography 10
    Perfect Prints Photography 11
    Perfect Prints Photography 12
    Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 04/03/2017

Definitely recommend!

10/10 would recommend! Perfect Prints is wonderful! Flexible, creative, and easy going! Photos are stunning and returned super quickly! She mad my day stress free and all of the planning beforehand.

Sent on 10/31/2019