20 Reviews for Perfect Pixel Photo Booth

Setup (4)
Photobooth (4)
Clean Up (3)
20 Perfect Pixel Photo Booth Reviews

Everything was great! Thank you so much for helping us create a memorable evening for my son's 16th birthday!

Profile Picture Jacqui, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were great! Reasonably priced, fast photo return, on-time setup. All guests loved the large booth size, too.

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Perfect Pixel Photo Booth are great to work with! They were very helpful and easy to work with. The photo booth attendant was very professional and helpful during the event. Definitely will be reaching out to them for upcoming events.

Profile Picture Erica, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had some changes to the time of our company event and Perfect Pixel was more than willing to accommodate the changes. I would book them again for sure!

Profile Picture User7574667, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our office used Perfect Pixel for our Holiday Party, it was perfect. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User7574838, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was a bit disappointed with the amount of props. More variety to choose from would have been nice.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Service was great, and the pictures were too!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great vendor to work with! They were very accommodating to all our needs! The value for what you get was amazing! Cool props! They were on time! Everything worked perfectly! Thanks!

Profile Picture natalie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We have used PP for multiple events over the years, we are always happy with the quality of prints and level of service. Thank you PP!

Profile Picture shap, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Perfect Pixel was so helpful from start to finish. We made an error on the start time of our event and they treated like it was no big deal and just adjusted their schedule to accommodate our error - very professional. The came in and installed the both so quietly thatI didn't even realize they were there and when they picked it up it was the same way. The quality of the pictures was really good and the guests all had so much fun with all of the props. We've already decided that Perfect Pixel will be part of next year's event too. Thanks guys, you were awesome to work with.

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Book in advance for the perfect photo booth that fits your needs. Once you make the arrangements, it's the one thing you won't have to worry about the day of your party.

Profile Picture User7006424, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were on time and very patient and understanding! 10/10 would do business with them again!

Profile Picture User6867818, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Extremely helpful staff and the product was high quality!

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Perfect Pixel photo booth was a HUGE hit at our party! The booth & technology were great. Perfect Pixel delivered on time and extended for an extra hour when we asked them to, and the booth worked flawlessly for the entire event. I'm glad I paid extra to get the original photo files on a USB stick. The photos are awesome!

Profile Picture Blair, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Perfect Pixel was awesome. From our initial contact with them, to the end of our wedding, they were perfect. They arrived and set up on time, they were very professional, had amazing props and everyone was quite thrilled with the photo booth. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Karen, 3/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

Service was amazing and my guests had a blast with all of the props! Perfect Pixel is very affordable and it was very easy coordinating with the owners. I highly recommend to other Sacramento-area brides!

Profile Picture User5289188, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

We booked Perfect Pixel after narrowing down vendors from 4 to 2. Our guests enjoyed the booth. They were on time, and had many props. I loved the entourage booth since it was enclosed and the attendant was very friendly and patient. Chris is responsive and helpful whenever your have questions. He also helped with the logo for our photo strip and made changes when I asked. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Cayabyab, 9/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys are awesome! A ton of customizable options and BEAUTIFUL photo booths that print photos very fast printing (important with a large guest list). We chose to have double prints and use one set to put in our guest book, which they helped glue in. Really nice people and awesome service :)

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We booked Perfect Pixel for our 5/31/13 wedding. They did such an AWESOME job!! I communicated with Chris during the entire booking/planning process. He was super helpful and responsive to my emails. He helped to design the logo for our photo strip and it turned out so cute! Our guests absolutely loved the photobooth. The photobooth came with props (which made for hilarious pictures), a guest book for the photo strips, unlimited photos and 2 attendants. The attendants did a great job. They helped our guests glue the pictures in the guest book and were very professional and super nice. We have so many fun photos from the night and we will cherish the memories. Chris promptly uploaded the photos to FB and their website so that I could share them with our guests. He then sent me CD's of all the pictures as well. Such great customer service. Also, the photo booth was super easy to use. Just step in, pick whether you want black and white or color and then pose for the camera. I highly recommend using Perfect Pixel for your next event. Trust me, your guests/friends/clients/whomever will love it. It was one of the highlights of our wedding!

Profile Picture brenda, 5/31/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chris communicated with me throught the whole process! Months before all the way to weeks after when I had questions or concerns. I didn't catch the name of the gentleman who was at our wedding but he was great! All of our guests had nothing but positive comments about the photo booth and service. They came in quickly to set up working with our time schedule. Used our signs and made sure the guests signed the photo book and made sure to get pictures of our wedding party and even my husband and I together. I am so happy I had them at our wedding. Some of our favorite pictures came from the booth!!!! Thank you to Chris and your team for being so wonderful and professional!!!

Profile Picture Coreen, 5/18/13, 1 Review