Perfect Picture Booth Reviews

9 | Saint Cloud, FL

9 Reviews for Perfect Picture Booth

• Stacy

Stacy · Married on 10/11/2015

Wow! The photo booth was such a big hit at our wedding! Lee was very flexible with us in terms of creating a package that worked for exactly what we were looking for. All of the guests were complimenting the photo booth and many enjoyed it even more than dancing! It was a hit with kids and adults alike. We love the props as well! We were able to use a new photo booth setup that is a large inflatable light up booth that is really flashy and cool. The photo booth also talk very high quality pictures and we had the option to print or message them to ourselves. We will also be receiving every single picture from the wedding to keep forever! Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Lee is awesome!!!!!! We booked him for our photobooth SUPER last minute (like 1 week away last minute) and were so glad we did! He had a great set up and everyone loved his booth! He was professional, affordable, and provided quality photobooth photos, and clearly took the time pre-wedding to make sure it was exactly what we wanted! I would recommend him without a doubt!!

Sent on 04/24/2015

kathu · Married on 10/18/2014

Lee was amazimg, fun, patient. He met my special requests and really captured the love and joy of our special perfect day.

Sent on 12/09/2014

james · Married on 06/26/2010

does great work, well recomended and will go above and beyond for the best pics.

thanks again

Gabrielle · Married on 10/03/2009

Lee did a wonderful job on my wedding photos! I would highly recommend him to other couples. The shots were absolutely beautiful. Thank you!

Monique · Married on 10/25/2008

Lee is the most patient man on earth! Not only does he capture great moments though his camera lense, he is also quite capable of calming the bridezilla!

Sent on 07/21/2010

Mary · Married on 05/23/2008

I am very pleased with the final product, the pictures really captured the most important moments during one of the most important days of my life. His professionalism made so much easier situations that can be stressful.

Thank you for helping me to keep this memorable event for the rest of my life.

Mary

Sent on 06/04/2010

Terrance · Married on 06/02/2006

Found Lee through word of mouth and couldn't be happier with his service and our wedding pictures. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and very receptive to suggestions and ideas that we wanted to try which resulted in some fantastic shots.

The package we chose exceeded our expectations and the price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Tiffani · Married on 04/17/2007

3.5
      3.5

LG Photography made sure I had all the special moments captured. The entire family and events of the wedding were not missed. I did not need to worry as LG Photography was experienced enough to know which shots needed to be done. In addition, LG Photography was professional and punctual.

Sent on 07/18/2010