Perfect Petals Design Group Reviews

Perfect Petals Design Group 5
Perfect Petals Design Group 6
Perfect Petals Design Group 7

sohna · Married on 07/21/2018

Perfect Pedal decorated for our ceremony and reception, they did a phenomenal job! The centerpieces, uplighting, and the backdrops were absolutely gorgeous. We were floored when we first entered the room prior to our guests' arrival. If you are looking for someone to decorate your next event don't hesitate to give Christin with Perfect Pedal a call.

Perfect Petals Design Group 8
    Perfect Petals Design Group 9
  • Z

Z · Married on 06/24/2017

The ceremony and reception decorations were beautiful. They really did a great job. The Biltmore is already a beautiful venue but Christine and her team really transformed the place.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Perfect Petals Design Group's reply:

Aww! Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed working with you:) very much
  • User6571489 · 1+ year ago

Perfect Petals made my baby shower a day to always remember! Christine was at my venue and done before I could even arrive. She went above and beyond with my ocean theme and provided real fish on all of my tables! Everything about my experience was amazing and beautiful.

Barbara · Married on 02/14/2017

Perfect Petals is perfection.
    They took our ideas and exceeded them far beyond our
    wildest expectations!
    Their brand is build on the pillars of integrity, elegance, creativity, affordability , professionalism & a spirit of excellence.
    The CEO/Owner,Christine, is extremely patient, resourceful
    and executes only the most perfect decor and design!
    The name of the company could not have been more apt!

Kathy · Married on 04/01/2016

As a Professional Wedding Planner, I've sent numerous customers to Perfect Petals because I love the decor that Christine designs. When my daughter and I started planning the vendors, She immediately said that she wanted Perfect Petals as her Decor Designer. As the Designer & Florist for my daughter's wedding, I was truly blown away by her expertise and helpfulness in designing the theme of what my daughter couldn't find a name for. Christine listened and told my daughter that what she was describing was an "Enchanted Forest" theme. My daughter exclaimed, "That's it"!!! And the rest was history. We've received NUMEROUS compliments on how beautiful the entire wedding and reception were!! The Senior Catering Director at the venue we held the wedding and reception at wants to use Christine's design of my daughter's reception decor for their advertisements!! Of all the customers that I've recommended to Perfect Petals, I've NEVER had one that was disappointed!! You just can't go wrong with Christine and Perfect Petals!!!

Kourtney · Married on 04/01/2016

Christine's work is a chic answer to all of our wedding needs. Her interpretation of our vision had me blown away. She was spot on with working with our budget while still maintaining the identity and feel of our wedding. Our flowers, design, and ambiance seemed so effortless. She is amazing! I wish I could order my bridal bouquet weekly because it was so beautiful.

Eric · Married on 03/25/2016

Christine is the Absolute Best! I was a very busy bride and did not have a lot of time to figure everything out. My fiance and I met with her and explained our vision for an elegant candlelit wedding and she completed it to Perfection! She is super professional, sweet, and patient. I'm so happy I found her. Family and friends could not believe how Beautiful our wedding decor was. She is truly an Angel! I can't thank Christine and her team enough for all of their hard work. Whatever your wedding needs are...look no further. You won't be disappointed!

Destiney · Married on 03/20/2016

Christine and Bob were amazing. I had a tight budget and they gave me various options. My bouquet was gorgeous and the decor turned out lovely!

Krystle · Married on 03/19/2016

Perfect Petals name describes them to the T! We absolutely LOVED working with Christine and Bob! They were always on time, provided great advice, very flexible and Christine is sooooooooo knowledgable and skillful in her craft. She made us so comfortable and stress free during the whole process. She knows almost ever flower in the world and when it is in season and what looks good with which colors. From the planning to the execution, Perfect Petals is a great group to use for decor! We recommend them above all the other decorators in the Atlanta area. You will feel like they are family and get the sense that they care and will go above and beyond! Thanks for make the #kennedywedding2016 an event to remember!!!!!!

The Perfect Petals team went above and beyond to create the vision of our wedding weekend! I definitely recommend Christine if you're in need of making your event look fabulous! Christine and her team is so flexible to work with. She combined her ideas and vision to make our dream wedding a reality. We absolutely love her!

Glenda · Married on 05/04/2014

Perfect Petals Design Group did an amazing job with my floral arrangements! I was so impressed with their work and wouldn't change a thing. Thank you for all your hard work!

Pam · Married on 04/12/2014

Christine was most amazing ! She took my daughter 's theme..Breakfast at Tiffany's... to a most incredible level...perfection!! We can't thank her enough for making our daughter's dream wedding come true !! Christine made a wedding an event to remember....we love her to the moon and back!

ABIGAIL · Married on 02/15/2014

Perfect is right for Perfect Petals. Christine and her staff are awesome and will make your vision come to life. My daughters wedding was gorgeous and we we're so happy with everything from Perfect Petals. Thank you Christine and staff for all you did to make Abbey's dream come to life!

Natischa · Married on 06/22/2013

I LOOOOVVVEEEEE Perfect Petals!!! They are amazing and will ensure your day is beautiful! I used them for my Bridal Shower as well as my Wedding. AMAZING!!!

Amy · Married on 05/04/2013

Perfect Petals was an absolute joy to work with. Christine Crowley is the most professional and creative designer I had met. She made feel so special from the day I walked in the door to my wedding day. The flowers and decor were the most beautiful I had ever seen. I had to pinch myself to believe it was for me.
    They made my dreams come true.

Jann · Married on 12/01/2012

Perfect Petals was amazing! They took the vision I had for my wedding and brought it to life. Everything was perfect! Not only was Christine so professional but she is super sweet. I would HIGHLY recommend Perfect Petals!

Tiffanie · Married on 11/03/2012

I absolutely loved the flowers at my wedding reception. Christine was very professional and prompt and took care of every question or concern I had. I really couldn't have asked for anything more. I would recommend Perfect Petals to any and everyone I know that is having an event in the Atlanta area.

LaCrystal · Married on 10/21/2012

I would highly recommend Perfect Petals Design Group for any occasion! Christine and her staff are very profesional and together we created a lasting memory in the hearts of my husband and I, plus all of our closest family and friends! The night was perfect and Perfect Petals played a huge role in the beauty of our magical experience!! Thank you Christine for your kindness and the patience you had with me during such a special time in my life!

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2012

Christie at Perfect Petals and her staff is way beyond AHMAZING!! My wedding looked like something you would see on TV. The colors were beautiful the flowers were spectacular the decor was straight off the chain!! I wanted OVER THE TOP and I got OVER THE OVER THE TOP!! I think back to my wedding and the decor and I tear up because of how truly beautiful it was. I am still getting praises from my friends and family saying that my wedding was one of the most beautiful they had EVER been to!

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2012

Thanks to the Christine and the staff at perfect petals my wedding decor, lighting and flowers were like something that you would see on TV. All of my guests were filled with praises and kept asking me were they being filmed for a TV show because the decor was just that beautiful. Christine you really out did yourself and I am forever thankful for making our wedding day Perfect Petal Picture Perfect!

The Marklands

laura · Married on 04/28/2012

I cannot say enough about Perfect Petals! Christine and Bob are some of the most talented people I have seen. They were so helpful to me throughout the whole process. My wedding was more than I could have ever imagined thanks to them. I had so many compliments on how gorgeous my wedding was. I am so happy I chose perfect petals! They made my day perfect!!!

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/29/2011

Christine is an excellent florist. Like another reviewer, I was a little worried about how everything was going to look. I visited her shop twice. We (my heavily involved) fiance thought this was one of the most important aspects of our wedding. We made so many changes to our set up, it ended costing us extra moolah. That was our fault not Christine's. When we had our tasting, that's when I started to see the beauty of her work. The day of our wedding and reception, both ballrooms looked like something from a high end wedding magazine. Christine came through with flying colors.

My bouquet and those of my bridal party were gorgeous. Our tables look absolutely beautiful. Christine provided the table linens, candles and napkins. They looked wonderful. She also provided our gobo. Our wedding broom was so much better than anything I saw on line. In fact it was scented with cinnamon. It's been two weeks since our wedding and it still smells wonderful.

I should not have doubted Christine's ability. She knows what she is doing. Her husband is wonderful too. He is very supportive of her and the business. He makes a wonderful "assistant" :-)

• Martine

Martine · Married on 05/22/2011

Christine was wonderful to work with. Very friendly, professional, and creative. Our wedding decor and flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She come highly recommended by my new hubby and me.

Madison · Married on 10/10/2010

Perfect petals was great. They did our bouquets and guys pins. they were awesome. Christine really knows what she is talking about. I misunderstood how many flower petals came in a gallon of petals and they gave us an additional box free of charge. Great customer service at an affordable price!

Jennifer · Married on 11/21/2009

Christine Crowley and her team did a tremendous job setting up my winter wonderland. She had endless ideas for creating and elegant look and feel, leaving little personal touches everywhere the guests looked and all within my budget. She is simply AMAZING!