Perfect Perfections Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amanda S. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Patrice Is a brides blessing!

I work for Ashton Gardens as a wedding coordinator. Our brides hired Patrice on as their outside coordinator. Patrice made everything easy for myself and the venue and created such a special day for our brides. She helped me execute everything flawlessly. I highly recommend Patrice with Perfect perfections events!
    Brooke O. Married on 07/23/2022

Everything I needed and more

Patrice and her staff were excellent. I couldn’t imagine not having her there for my wedding day. She was so professional and respectful to my entire wedding party and all my family. She executed all the floral and decor the exact way I had imagined. She was extremely punctual and very organized with the timeline. I was having a medical issue the day of the wedding, and she was very understanding and made sure I had everything I needed and was changing things around to make sure I was comfortable. I could not recommend Patrice more for your wedding or event. I wish I could get married every weekend to see Patrice so her amazing work.

Perfect Perfections Events's reply:

Thank you!!! You know I loved working with you two and we are now connected. Wishing you complete happiness, love and prosperity.
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah C. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Patrice did an amazing job! I would highly recommend her!

Patrice was amazing, she was on it to say the least and made things so smooth for my special day. Her personality was amazing too! I highly recommend using her if you want an effortless day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Colleen
    Colleen R. Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Patrice is a must have for your wedding!

Patrice helped coordinate our wedding at The Biltmore & I can’t even begin to describe what a delight it was to work with her. She is extremely professional, knows what she is doing and made our wedding day run like clockwork! EVERYONE including my guests were raving about her and how great she was! When we came back to our room after the wedding, Patrice bought us an adorable sign, a sweet card & our room was “perfect”.

Thank you again Patrice for making my wedding day THE BEST wedding I could have ever imagined.
  • Darnell
    Darnell A. Married on 08/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Service's, paid alot of attention to detail.

Great Service's. Provide great detail and professional.
    Stephanie F. Married on 08/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If organized was a person....

Patrice did an amazing job as our day of coordinator. We had 130 guest and a wedding party of 13 at the Piedmont Room in Atlanta. I don't recall how I found her but she was there with me every step of the way in planning my big day. She also provided me with charger and podium rentals. She was organized and everyone at my wedding commented on how our day flowed perfectly. She was able to attend my walk through with the venue as well as my wedding rehearsal. If you need a planner, Patrice is the one!!!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 07/17/2021

Patrice is Literally Perfect

Patrice helped me plan and decorate my wedding in July 2021. When I first met with her I told I literally had ideas and color schemes but nothing else. There were two things I was not bending on and that was the colors and the centerpieces. I had a few larger ones in mind and I wanted them exactly the way I envisioned. Patrice went above and beyond from the moment we booked her. She was Johnny on the spot anytime I had an idea, thought, or question. She sent us plenty of referrals for catering, DJs, halls, and even stationary. We ended up using almost everyone she referred to us. She came up with our entire timeline and made sure we stuck to it. Every member of our family and wedding party commented on how efficient and just "present" she was. Most of my family came from out of town so we relied on Patrice for directions and wrangling of people and she did not disappoint. I even saw her a few times helping with the kids (which believe me was a full time job all on it's own lol). My mom and I's breath was taken away when we first the hall it was amazing and made me almost cry (if my makeup wasn't already done). She took my idea and made it far beyond anything I could have EVER imagined it to be. She stuck to my budget and was realistic about what she could do and what I could expect but in person wow did she amaze me. If you're coming across her page and have any hesitation DON'T Book Patrice she's amazing!!! Ohh and PS: she also made hall the flowers for EVERYONE in our wedding my bouquet was so gorgeous!!!
    Gabrielle O. Married on 05/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We felt like she should increase her rates after us

I wish I could say everything, but we would be here forever. My husband and I are very particular and pretty extravagant. We know what we like and we literally won’t settle for anything less, no matter how close it comes. Let me say Patrice executed everything to the T! AND she did it gracefully! I know I wasn’t an easy bride but she never made me feel that way. She was amazing support for me as a bride but also a good guidance. She kept me grounded when I was dreaming way out of my budget but she also worked in every little thing I wanted along the way. We ( mostly me the bride) asked for a lot and I threw in a bunch of little stuff that was equally important along the way and she did it all!! She even partied with me on my wedding day and made sure all my vendors were of color like I asked!! I would use her again and again and again Miss you Patrice 💕

Perfect Perfections Events's reply:

OMG you know I love y’all and miss you too. You guys were amazing, fun and just full of love. Thank you for your review it means everything to me.
    Ash Married on 03/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Day of the wedding coordinator

Patrice was super helpful, smiling and professional throughout the day. Running around to make sure everything is as we planned and wanted. Everyone including the family members loved her and kept talking about her work. Gladly recommend her for any wedding activities.
    Anne Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing to work with!

We can't say enough about how amazing Patrice was, she truly made our day the best it could be. She able to change plans with rain and all our last minute issues and did everything with a smile and a positive attitude. She ensured our day ran smoothly and that we did not lift a finger. I can not recommend her enough!
    Charles D. Married on 07/12/2020

Perfect Perfections was perfecy

Made a difficult project look easy, made all the necessary adjustments to keep us within our budget, and still created a magical moment for us. Creative , compassionate, cooperative, and focused. The best.
  • Latasha
    Latasha S. Married on 07/12/2020

Our wedding angel during covid-19

Patrice was truly a pleasure to work with and always so professional. We originally met Patrice in the beginning of January 2020 when things were not so bad with the Covid-19 Pandemic. Once things took a turn for the worse with Covid-19 our wedding plans was placed on hold for a while, but we still managed to keep in touch with Patrice and eventually by May we were able to pick back up on our planning. Perfect perfections made our Wedding dreams come true. Patrice was our extra eyes, our advocate and biggest supporter. She worked diligently and made sure to stay in the means of our wedding budget. We will always be so grateful to Patrice and her staff for making our Wedding day truly magical!
    Sabina S. Married on 07/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect Perfections Events made our wedding vision a reality!

Patrice was a rock star! I interviewed a handful of coordinators before selecting Patrice because I thought she had the best mix of experience, professionalism, and personality, and I’m happy to say that my initial impression was spot on. My husband and I had a vision for our big day and she executed above and beyond our expectations. Ahead of the wedding she was very responsive and a great resource for any preparatory questions. We didn’t have to worry about anything on our wedding day, because Patrice demonstrated in advance that she would have everything handled and she kept everything moving like clockwork. She even provided cake stands and decorated our dessert table! People had told me before our wedding that something always goes wrong, and if it did, we had no idea because Patrice was on it! Our family and friends also commented on how well she ran our wedding. Thank you so much, Patrice!
    Annie Married on 02/08/2020

Beyond Amazing!!!!

Patrice went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing and I cannot thank her enough!!! Having her there throughout the wedding planning process took so much stress away, and it made my wedding day so spectacular. Thank you so much, Patrice!!!
  • O
    Omotola T. Married on 07/20/2019

Just Perfect

Patrice was simply wonderful. Most of the time, I didn’t have to think much, because she handled everything with patience and we had so much fun planning my wedding. We went from having a vendor and client relationship, to now being friends. Please book her you will not be disappointed.
    Janee Married on 05/24/2019

Knowledgeable of craft

Perfect Perfections is very knowledgeable of their craft, very passionate about their craft and will bring your vision to life! I highly recommend Perfect Perfections to handle your next event
    Rita C. Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfectly Perfection in every way!

I used Perfect Perfections for a bridal shower and wedding and she was absolutely phenomenal! She really took my vision and helped bring it to life. She was extremely patient and made sure that my ideas were heard and incorporated into the final product. She is extremely professional and was willing to meet in person, by phone call and even FaceTime so we could share decor purchases. I really enjoyed working with her and will absolutely use her for my next party! Thanks again!!!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 09/07/2018

Clueless bride

Thank you doesn’t express my true gratitude enough. Perfect Perfections did an wonderful job with my wedding and reception. I had a ton of questions and Patrice was very patient and knowledgeable. My theme was all over the place but she made my vision come alive cohesivley. I will definitely hire her company for future events.
    Kim G. Married on 02/14/2018

Amazing, Creative & Caring

I absolutely enjoyed working with PPE! From the very first meeting I knew she was the right person for my wedding. I didn’t have to do a thing unless I wanted! I was STRESS FREE the entire time. She was knowledgeable & creative.
    J. Buford Married on 03/18/2017

Amazing & Very Friendly

Perfect Perfections took their time with planning every detail of my wedding. Patrice gave me great ideas on things I wanted and helped make my planning and day go smoothly.
    Marveline Married on 10/15/2016

Wedding planning

Patrice with Perfectly Perfection worked deligently with me from the beginning of my planning up until my honeymoon to ensure my wedding happen without a problem. I could not have asked for a better event planner or day of event person. Very professional and beautiful spirit.
    Tessa S. Married on 06/09/2019
    4.4 out of 5 rating

Wedding planned in 3mths

Patrice was so great to work with. She has so many additional vendor connections to get the things you need added to your event. She takes care of everything you need, and is always available to talk and strategize options. She was a lifesaver for me (a procrastinator). We chose an all inclusive venue, so the last remaining component needed was decor. She is flexible to offer services according to your budget, which is a win in wedding planning.
illustration stars